The Neighbour's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt shows what a good lad he is.
2.6k words
4.48
107.5k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

"Now let's see what you can do for me" I said as I eased Matt off the table, sat on it myself and lay down on my back on the table.

Matt stood over me, leaned down and loosened the tie of my robe. It dropped away from my body and draped over the sides of the table. His eyes travelled down my body. He licked his lips. He reached down and placed his hands on the insides of my thighs. He knelt down at the foot of the table and leaned in. I could feel his breath on my thighs as his head moved towards my groin.

Just as his lips were touching my thigh I felt his head withdraw. I tensed up a little, not know what to expect but desperate for a touch of some sort.

I don't know how long I waited but Matt still hadn't touched me, apart from his hands on my thighs, for what seemed like ages so I opened my eyes and lifted my head. I looked down towards my groin to see Matt's eyes looking towards mine.

"Do you want me to do something Sue?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes. Please, touch me."

"Touch you where?"

"Between my legs. Please!"

"Do you mean here?" he said as his thumb moved up my thigh to caress the joint between my leg and my groin. I twitched and moved my hips to try to get him to touch my vagina.

"Or here?" he said as this time his hand traced over my mons stroking my skin through the minimal amount of hair there. I lifted my hips this time, desperate to feel contact on my moist lips.

"Matt, you know what I want. Put your fingers in my slit. Please I need to feel you."

"Your slit? Do you mean your cunt Sue? Can you say that word?"

"Oh yes you teasing so and so. Put your fingers in my cunt. Feel how wet you've got me."

"Ah Sue, Is this what you want?" he asked as I felt his finger trace gently over my labia. It must have been covered in my love juice. I knew I was wet before I laid back and my arousal had only increased since then. He trailed his finger across my labia again and I gasped and moved my hips off the table trying to maintain the contact. All too quickly though his finger disappeared.

The next thing I felt were his hands at one of my ankles. He lifted my foot off the floor and rested it on his chest while his hands started stroking my calf. I felt so frustrated at him moving from my vagina that I wanted to scream but, at the same time, the gentle caressing of my calf felt wonderful.

Matt leaned forward slightly, bending my leg at the knees and his fingers continued stroking my leg up beyond my knee and onto my thigh. Gradually his hands moved upwards. By the time he reached the tops of my legs I was lying back again revelling in the pleasure he was giving me. As soon as he reached my groin with hands, though, he again moved them away and back down my thigh to my calf and then my ankle. Matt placed my foot on the floor and turned his attention to my other leg. He repeated his caressing of my leg.

This time when he reached the top of my thigh his fingers continued moving and came into contact with my pussy. I almost screamed with relief as he eased first one finger and then a second between my very moist lips. I was expecting him to start moving his fingers inside me but instead, having crossed the threshold he just kept them still. Just feeling his fingers filling my entrance was different and very arousing. I could feel myself trembling slightly.

As I started moving my hips to cause the motion I was getting desperate for, Matt moved his arm in time with my movements and kept the constant contact but did not allow any further penetration.

Then I felt his fingers move slowly out of me, followed by a hand resting against the insides of my thighs. I needed no real encouragement to allow my legs to be spread wider. It was a long time since I had been so exposed to someone's inspection and I got a vicarious thrill from the thought that it was a young man who was enthralled by the view.

I wasn't sure what to expect next but I wasn't disappointed when I felt Matt's tongue start below my labia then lick upwards through then, teasing my entrance and then continuing upwards to come into contact with my clitoris.

"Oh yes" I moaned as I as he rolled his tongue around my clitoris. Then his mouth moved back down to my labia and he sucked them inside his mouth. I could feel his teeth gently nibbling my labia then once again his tongue worked between them and into my opening. This time his tongue played around my opening sending gorgeous sensations through me. I had no control as my hips started moving in time with his licking.

The pleasure built and as my movements became more urgent Matt's mouth moved to my clitoris again and his fingers slid inside me. That was enough to send me over the edge. I heard someone moaning "Oh, yes, yes, oh god!" and then realised it was me as the pleasure washed over me. The intensity of my orgasm took me by surprise. My hips were lifting off the table to meet the thrusting of Matt's fingers and his stimulation of my clitoris.

I don't know how long my orgasm lasted but eventually I was just too sensitive and had to reach down to push Matt's head from between my legs and to remove his fingers from my pussy.

Matt understood that I needed to come down in my own time and gently stroked my legs as I recovered. When I opened my eyes and looked down my body I saw that he was still staring between my legs. He must have sensed that I was looking at him because his eyes lifted and looked into mine.

"Wow, not bad young man!" I said and a grin spread across his face.

"I love looking at your pussy." he said.

I wasn't sure how to reply so I just settled back down, although I was beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable on the hard table with my legs wide open.

He reached his hands towards mine and gently helped me into a sitting position. As he did so, he also straightened up. Once I was sitting up I couldn't help but see his erection standing proud up and beyond his belly button.

I wasn't sure that I wanted to take this to its ultimate conclusion but had to reach out and touch it again. As I did so Matt just closed his eyes and a small "Mmmm" escaped his mouth. I tugged on him gently to encourage him to stand up and I did the same on my slightly shaky legs.

With a firm grip on his cock I led him towards the sofa. I manoeuvred us so that he was against the sofa. He was reticent to sit down, wanting to keep my hand in contact with his cock but I moved towards him and pushed so that he had no choice. I told him to move back so that he was against the back of the sofa. His erection was still standing proud.

I got on the sofa myself so that I was at right angles to him. I was kneeling with my feet away from him, leaning over his groin. I knew there was no way I would be able to fit his whole cock in my mouth but I was determined to repay some of the oral pleasure he had given me.

Resting on my arms I slowly lowered my head to his tool. As I got close to it I realised that I would need to hold it with one hand as I used my mouth on it. I carefully adjusted my position to allow me to do that. Stroking his cock with my hand I moved my mouth over the tip and licked away the pre-cum oozing from the slit at the end. I opened my mouth and enclosed first the tip of Matt's cock. I then slowly dropped my head to take about three inches inside. That was as much as I could cope with because of its thickness so I started lifting my head and followed my lips with my fingers so that I was stroking him at the same time.

I continued to use my mouth and hand and Matt just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. The longer this went on the more tempted I was becoming to feel Matt's cock inside me. I started stroking him quicker and his hips started following the movement of my hand.

The rush of blood to my head almost undid me. I adjusted my position whilst continuing to stroke him and was eventually straddling his thighs. His cock was between us and I continued to stroke him. I leaned forwards and my mouth came into contact with his. His eyes shot open, obviously not expecting it. As my tongue and lips played with his mouth I could detect my own musk on him.

While we were kissing Matt's hands reached down and took hold of my bum cheeks. He pulled my groin towards him, trapping his cock and my hands between our stomachs. I resisted and moved backwards, releasing his cock and feeling his pre-cum as a dampness on my stomach.

Our mouths parted and I swayed my body backwards, anchored by his hands and away from him. The next thing I knew he had dipped his head downwards and started to lick my boobs. He took a nipple into his mouth and started nibbling on it, sending tremors through me again.

I moved my groin towards him again and adjusted my position so that my clitoris was pressed against Matt's cock. I started to slide my pussy over the shaft of his cock. The lust was building in me again and I raised my hips so that my pussy was above his cock. We moved so that his cock was right at my entrance. He reached down and parted my lips. My moisture was mixing with his pre-cum and I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening. At that moment I heard a loud chirruping and wondered what it was. I realised that it was Matt's mobile 'phone in his jeans. At that moment I decided I couldn't go through with it, no matter how much I wanted to feel his cock inside me.

I don't know where I got the strength of will from but I lifted away from the tip of Matt's cock. He tried to maintain the contact but I eased away from him and reached down to take him in my hand. When he realised I really wasn't going to let him inside me he said "Please, Sue. It will be nice. I won't hurt you. I know what I am doing."

"I don't doubt it, but it's not for me tonight" I replied. My hand started wanking his shaft again. In only a matter of minutes he moaned loudly and said "I'm coming".

I looked down as my hand continued working him and his first spurt erupted out of his cock to land on my stomach. A second spurt just fell back down over his cock and it was followed by a little oozing out of the tip and over my hand. I released his cock and lifted my hand upwards towards my mouth.

Matt watched carefully as my hand approached my lips. At the last moment though I moved my hand to him and wiped it against his lips. The expression on his face was priceless but I eased his discomfort my covering his mouth with mine, effectively sharing his come.

As we separated he said "I can't believe you did that. That wasn't nice."

I just said "Tough. Serves you right for playing with my panties."

He looked at me then we both started laughing.

Although I was still feeling aroused I eased myself off his lap and as I did so his 'phone started ringing again. This time he reached into his jeans and answered it before the voicemail kicked in.

"Hi mum" he said, looking at me. "No, I can't. I just called in to see Sue."

After listening briefly he said in a slightly panicking voice "Are you sure?" and then "Okay, I'll tell her."

As he pressed the button to finish the call he said "Quick, mum's popping in. She's on her way now."

"What!" I said. I jumped off the sofa and retrieved my robe from the coffee table while Matt scrambled to get to his jeans and t-shirt.

I'd just made it to my bedroom when I heard the doorbell ring.

Matt called "It's my mum. Is it ok if I let her in?"

I replied as normally as I could "Yes, of course, I'll be there shortly."

I heard Matt let his mum into my house as I made myself look respectable. It was only as I walked into the room to greet Linda that I saw my jacket, skirt and blouse still draped over the chair. I momentarily panicked until I realised that my bra and panties were not visible – but I did wonder where they'd gone.

I could also detect a slight muskiness in the air and felt sure that Linda would also have been able to smell it. I'm sure that I blushed as a brief recollection of what I'd been doing with Matt just a few minutes earlier flashed through my brain.

"I hope Matt hasn't been a nuisance." Linda said.

"No, he arrived just after I'd got home and we've just been having a little chat." I said. "Anyway, would you both like a coffee or something?"

Linda said "Lovely" but Matt said 'No, I think I'd better head home."

As I showed him out I realised that there was an even stronger smell of sex emanating from him. So it was just as well that he was heading home.

When I got back to the living room with Linda's coffee Linda asked "So was it fun?"

I looked at her with what I hoped was a puzzled expression "Yes, it was nice chatting to Matt. He's such a pleasant lad, you ought to be proud of him".

Linda looked at me "He's a big lad isn't he? Takes after his dad on that score."

To my bemused (or guilty) expression she just laughed "You ought to close your blinds Sue. You've got a very nice body but perhaps you don't want everyone in the street to see you do you – especially with my son?"

"Incidentally, I was very impressed by your self control. I don't think I could have got off him if it had been me – phone call or no."

"Oh my God. What must you think of me?" I said, feeling very embarrassed.

"Well, I was a bit shocked initially when I saw him lying on your coffee table wanking himself with you watching. But you put on a good show between you. Also, you are a good friend and I can understand his attraction towards you." she said as she placed a hand on my leg.

"Well, I'd better be going. See you tomorrow?"

We hugged as I showed her out the door. For the first time I notice how her breasts pressed against mine and felt a little twinge between my legs. I immediately put that down to being left in an aroused state after my fun with Matt. Well, I would know better tomorrow when I called around for a coffee.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers