The Neighbour's Son Ch. 05

Story Info
Sue's dance with Matt and a friend goes a bit further.
2.7k words
4.57
60.7k
10
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers

Lin had been invited to a client's Christmas party and asked me if I'd go along with her. I have to be in the right mood for parties and although I said yes I was a bit wary. Lin knew of my uncertainty but encouraged me and eventually I came around and started looking forward to it.

I do like dressing up for special occasions so I bought myself a new dress which was quite flattering to my body and had a low, revealing neckline that resulted in what I thought was a nice display of cleavage. Although the dress clung to the right places of my body it didn't show my suspender belt or a panty-line. When I called at Lin's before the taxi arrived Matt answered the door and was momentarily speechless when he saw me. Eventually he managed to emit a "Wow" while he gave me a very proper hug and called up to tell Lin I had arrived.

When Lin cam through she was, I thought, also dressed in a way that showed off her figure. She was wearing a dark green dress that had thin straps, revealing her shoulders and which ended around mid-thigh. When Matt saw Lin he again stuttered a "Wow" and complimented her on her appearance -- as did I. Lin looked at me and smiled and then said "These two old ladies are going to cause a few heads to turn tonight. Don't you agree Matt?".

Matt nodded his head in agreement and seemed to be about to say something more when we heard the taxi toot his horn. Lin picked up her purse and we both gave Matt another quick hug as we walked down the path and climbed into the taxi.

The drive to the party only took 15 minutes or so and Lin took the opportunity to explain who the hosts would be (clients from her garden design business) and that it was expected to be a pretty casual affair. Drinks and food would be provided and a DJ would be playing music all evening. I explained that I was a bit nervous but we were both confident that I would fit in.

Once we had been given a drink and introduced to various people I relaxed and started enjoying myself. At some point during the first hour Lin left the group we were in and started talking to some people she knew but who I wasn't familiar with. I stayed in the original group and after a few drinks noticed that it was made up mostly of men. With the drinks I had consumed I was feeling very relaxed and enjoyed being the centre of attention of a few men.

Eventually the music penetrated my brain and I mentioned that I loved to dance. I was immediately inundated with offers to take me for a spin on the dance floor. I joked that such gallantry from so many men could turn a girl's head but put my drink down and took the hand of the man who had been first to offer.

When the first song ended we made our way off the dance floor but before I could reach my drink I was whisked back for another dance by another man in the group. This pattern was maintained for at least half an hour but I managed to grab a drink a couple of times. I kept an eye out for Lin and we made eye contact and nodded to each other a few times to reassure each other that we were still okay.

I do like the attention of men and am comfortable fending off unwanted advances. However I was aware that the drink was having a slight effect and that I would need to be aware of that. I was enjoying the chatting and the flirting and the holding close during some of the dances.

As the music changed to slower numbers the men started holding me closer and seemed to enjoy rubbing themselves against me. Gradually the holding got tighter and the men started attempting to kiss me. Initially I was happy to receive their chaste kisses but when one or two of them started nibbling my neck I started to respond and their whispering in my ear telling me how beautiful and sexy I was was very flattering. One or two were quite forward, telling me how they would love to take me into the garden or upstairs and explaining now they would pleasure me.

I have to admit that all of the attention was definitely having an effect. It reminded me of my younger days - the school dances and discos, resisting the attentions of the horny schoolboys.

As the evening wore on I started to become quite aroused and my resistance towards their advance slowly lessened. I suspect that there was some discussion going on because each new partner seemed to know the limits and just pushed the envelope a little. I had noticed that most of the couples who were dancing seemed to be kissing quite deeply. Even Lin seemed locked in embrace with her current dancing partner.

As my partners nibbled my neck and ears I could feel a heat growing in me and when the first one kissed me on my lips I was only too happy to allow it. It wasn't long before I gave in to their insistence and parted my lips to allow their tongues explore my lips, teeth, and tongue.

As the first one pushed the boundaries by sliding his hands up and down my body, gently caressing my breasts and my bum my excitement increased. I ensured that their hands remained on the outside of my clothes but I knew that I needed a break to collect my thoughts so I declined the offers for the next two dances, using the excuse that I needed to powder my nose.

As I regained my composure I spotted Lin up against a wall in a very passionate embrace with the man she had been dancing with. His hands were freely roaming over her body and even in the dark I could see that his thumbs were repeatedly rubbing her nipples through her dress and his thigh was pressed firmly into her crotch. I began to wonder whether I would be getting a taxi home by myself later.

While I sat out the dances I continued to joke and flirt with the group of men who had been dancing with me. I was definitely enjoying the glow as the wine and the attention relaxed me.

When I was ready I accepted the next offer of a dance. Once on the dance floor I immediately responded to the searching lips and the wandering hands, allowing them to send thrills through my body. This time I welcomed the hand that slid into the top of my dress and caressed my breasts through my bra. In no time at all my partners' hands were easing my bra aside and caressing my nipples. The sensations I was experiencing were electric and soon both of my breasts were almost permanently exposed and my nipples rock hard.

There was now very little pretence of dancing. As I had seen Lin, I was being pressed against the wall in the slightly darker area of the room, my breasts were released from my bra and dress and were being seriously groped almost continuously. I was in a state of arousal and would shiver slightly whenever my nipples were tweaked or pulled. I maintain some semblance of propriety and managed to fend off a few attempts to get hands up my dress. I decided it was time to call a halt again and took another break. This time I sat in the ladies room and regained my composure. When I looked at myself in the mirror the flush of my arousal was all too apparent and I splashed myself with cold water in an attempt to calm myself down.

As I walked out of the ladies room and back towards the dance floor I was daydreaming a little and walked straight into someone. As I apologised and he replied "That's okay" I recognised Matt's voice.

I looked up in surprise and asked him how long he had been at the party. He told me he had been watching me for at least an hour and he wanted to have a turn dancing with me. As I smiled and said "Of course." he turned and said "Oh, and this is Steve and he wants to dance with you too."

Steve looked to be in his early twenties so I assumed he was the same age as Matt.

Whilst looking forward to dancing with two very young men I said "That's tricky, I can't dance with both of you." but Matt just said "Why not?" and they both grabbed a hand and led me back to the dance floor.

I slipped into the embrace of Matt while Steve moved in behind me, sliding his hands around my torso. In double quick time I was again steered into darker area of the room and Matt kissed me passionately, forcefully pressing his mouth against mine. I responded and clasped my hands around his neck. As I did so I felt one of Steve's hands move into the neckline of my dress and start kneading my breasts. My legs weakened briefly and before long my front opening bra had been loosened and Steve's hands were both gripping a breast, stroking my nipples until they were hard and firm, whilst he rubbed his body against my bum.

The thrill of the kiss, the caressing of my breasts and the pressing of the obviously stiffening male member onto my bum added to my rising excitement. One of my breasts was released and Steve's hand withdrew from my dress started to stroke my stomach through the material.

Suddenly, a hand was sliding across my bare stomach. Steve had found the side zip of my dress, somehow sneakily slid it open and slid his hand inside to caress my stomach. I stiffened slightly, something in my brain warning me that this was too far, too fast, too public.

I tried to get my hands down to stop Steve but could not do so because of Matt's grip around my middle so I was forced to abandon the fruitless effort to prevent Steve exploring my body so intimately. I continued to respond to her Matt's exploring tongue by nestling in his arms and enjoying the excitement that engulfed my body.

Steve's exploring hand gently caressed my stomach with ever widening circles, the tips of his fingers getting lower and lower. I tried to protest when the fingertips slipped under the waistband of my panties but they were soon exploring my mons with its shaved strip of hair.

I heard Steve say "You're right, she's so smooth." And I had conflicting thoughts of being glad that I had shaved myself whilst getting ready but also slightly annoyed that Matt had obviously discussed me with Steve. The latter thought soon evaporated in a "Boys will be boys" justification which left me enjoying the feelings I was experiencing.

Steve's fingertips were soon at the top of my slit, the middle finger smoothly slipping between my pussy lips, easing them apart to expose my entrance. I squeezed my legs together in a belated attempt to control the situation, but Matt kept his knee between my legs, holding my thighs apart, and providing the Steve's fingers with free access.

When Steve's fingers started stroking my hardening clit I wanted to complain but could only moan with pleasure. My desire exploded beyond my control and I clung to Matt, opening my mouth wide to welcome his exploring tongue.

I murmured and groaned in ecstasy and pressed my body against Matt. He had realised what Steve was up to and, having helped with his knee, now took the opportunity to participate. He moved one of his hands from my torso and thrust it down the front of my dress between us. He swayed away from me to give himself room and pulled the front of my dress up until he could reach the top of my thighs.

Matt stroked my inner thigh; his movements steadily getting higher and higher until his hand was on the soft delicate skin above my stockings. His hand stayed there for a while, savouring the pleasure of the moment, but soon moved up to caress me through my panties.

I remember momentarily wondering what he thought when he found Steve's fingers already in situ but Matt's hand quickly worked its way under the leg of my panties and two fingers found my slit and were quickly deep inside me.

I let out a low, audible, moan when Matt's fingers found and massaged my g-spot at the same time as Steve was working expertly on my clit. My pussy responded inevitably to these attentions and convulsed to grip his fingers tightly as his finger-fucking intensified.

"Oh God, that's so lovely," I groaned into Matt's ear and then had to bury my mouth into his shoulder to stifle my moans and her deepening breaths as my orgasm started to grip me.

I clung desperately to Matt, thrusting my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. I slipped my hand from his neck and down to his crotch. I could feel his prick was erect and I quickly slid his zip down until his hard prick sprung out into her hand. I stroked the glans expertly and gently caressed the tip before sliding my fingers down the shaft and expertly wanking it. The movement became a frantic rhythm as familiar intense spasms of pleasure gripped my body.

Matt increased the pace of his finger-fucking in response to the spasms squeezing his fingers and my panting breaths and moans.

I stopped kissing Matt, jamming my mouth onto his shoulder to stifle the noise I was making and I hung onto him until the pleasure spasm had subsided. I wanked him wildly and was thrilled as I felt his prick jerk and spurt furiously over my hand, the sticky goo dripping down my hand and over the front of my dress.

In the glow of my orgasm I relaxed, but Steve continued to stroke my clit with a persistent rhythm and Matt's fingers deep inside me continued to stimulate me and the preliminary pleasures of a second, stronger, orgasm speared through my body. It hit me with such a shattering intensity that my legs almost gave way.

I released the Mat's wilting prick and reached behind me to find Steve's already exposed and waiting. In response to my attentions it soon spurted more cum into my hand and over the back of my dress.

I relaxed into the arms of the Matt and Steve, glowing with the pleasure that swept over me but feeling guilty at my lascivious behaviour. As I came to my senses it was with a growing alarm at the mess I must look and with fear of discovery when the dance ended.

The satisfaction of the men was passing also but was replaced, not by guilt, but by rekindling desire. Matt started fondling my breasts and, taking his cue, Steve soon had his hand on my crotch and slid his fingers under my panties and across my pussy lips. The next thing I felt was a very stiff penis taking the place of fingers at my pussy. Just as it was about to slide inside my I stood up and extricated myself from Matt and Steve's grasp.

"I must get cleaned up" I whispered "but why don't we get a taxi home?"

Matt and Steve looked at each other and smiled as they tucked their penises inside their trousers.

I made my way to the ladies room where I managed to clean my dress, but couldn't help leaving a couple of visible damp patches. When I exited I found Lin, who had been looking for me. I told her I had had a slight accident and needed to get home. She made our excuses to the host & hostess and as we exited our taxi was waiting, with Matt and Steve already inside.

There was a slightly disappointed expression on Steve's face when he saw that Lin would be joining us but I felt sure that that disappointment would be short lived.

suelove58
suelove58
376 Followers