The Nerd Ascension Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you kidding?" Emily stage whispered as she set up the stepladder next to Brooke. "There's no way he's passing on a chance for three minutes in heaven."

Emily grabbed a chain from the table and climbed up the stepladder. Brooke lifted her hands and let Emily hook the chain to the leather cuffs on one end and to the ceiling loop on the other. Emily raised Brooke's hands as high as they could reach.

"How's that feel?" Emily asked Brooke. "Is it too tight?"

"It's a bit tight," Brooke said. "Could you maybe loosen it some?"

Ignoring Brooke's request, Emily stepped down the ladder and grabbed a spreader bar from the table. "Are these next?" Emily asked about the three-foot long pole with leather ankle cuffs on each end.

"Yes," Brooke said. "Those are for..."

"Spread your legs," Emily interrupted as she knelt in front of Brooke.

Brooke spread her legs as instructed. She felt more exposed than before as her open legs left her pussy in full view.

Emily strapped Brooke's right ankle to the bar then spread Brooke's legs even farther apart. Within a few seconds, the spreader bar was in place preventing Brooke from pulling her legs back together. Brooke's shaved lips would be on display from this point until her evening was over.

With her legs spread, tension from wrist cuffs increased pulling Brooke's arms upward toward the ceiling. She could hardly bend her torso and had to stand on her tiptoes. She tried not to think about how she found herself in such a position, bound and naked in her own living room surrounded by former co-workers.

"Are we all ready?" Emily asked Brooke. "Do you want us to draw the next cards?"

"Sure," Brooke replied. "Just so we're clear. Five of you will get the chance to draw for time with me. During your time, you can use any of the toys on the table. You will free to do as you wish as long as you don't have actual sex with me or permanently injure me in any way."

"We got it," Marino answered for the room.

"What do you mean five of us?" Seth asked. "How will you pick the five?"

"You would like that," Seth's fiancé scolded. "Wouldn't you?"

"If Marino doesn't pussy out," Brooke answered with a chuckle. "He'll be the first. Each player will decide who draws next. We'll just keep going until five of you get a turn."

"Does everyone have to strip if they lose?" Marino asked. "Or is that just me."

"No," Brooke insisted. "Same rules for everyone. You either get three minutes with me, or you spend the rest of the night wearing nothing but handcuffs." Brooke paused a moment before continuing. "Come on everyone. I'm chained to the ceiling with my fucking tits and pussy on display. Is it really that big of a deal if you have to hide in a corner without your clothes?"

No one responded.

After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, Brooke continued. "Emily, could you take it from here? I'll need you to draw for me. Okay?"

"I would love to," Emily said as she picked the deck from the coffee table and started reshuffling the cards. "Marino, are you ready?"

Chapter Five

"Why do I have to draw again?" Marino asked. "I already pulled the high card."

"You want to pass?" Emily asked. "If you want your three minutes with Brooke, you have to draw a card."

"But I already..."

"What?" Emily interrupted Marino and shoved the deck in his face. "Are you afraid? Pick a fucking card already."

Marino scowled; he looked around the room anxiously. "Whatever," he relented as he cut the deck and set it on the coffee table. "I'll pick a card, but you go first this time."

"That's fair," Emily conceded. She reached down confidently and chose a card on Brooke's behalf. "Oh," Emily blustered. She held the card up for the group. "Three of clubs."

Marino smiled widely. "That's not a great card. Is it?" The lanky high school teacher leaned down to the coffee table and selected the next card. His face radiated disappointment. "Three of hearts," Marino mumbled. "It's a tie."

"Then we draw again," Emily said as she retrieved the deck's next offering. "That's more like it," Emily rejoiced waiving her king of spades in the air.

"This is such bullshit," Marino scoffed as he made his next draw. He cupped the card carefully as he lifted it to his eyes. "Fuck me," Marino said. He dropped to his knees slamming his forehead into his cupped hands. "Fuck me."

Emily snatched the card from Marino's hand. "Four of hearts," she laughed. "Marino, it's just not your lucky day. Is it?"

"Come on," Marino argued again. "I already had to draw once, and I won. Why do I have to draw again?"

"Now, now," Emily returned. She grabbed Marino's hand and helped him back to his feet. "You wouldn't be backing out if you won. Would you? You lost fair and square. Now you have to pay up."

"I have to take these off?" Marino asked hooking his thumbs into the front of his blue silk underwear.

"No," Emily said as she grabbed a pair of handcuffs and the scissors from the table. "You get to choose someone from the group to do that for you. Who's it gonna be?"

"Can't I just take them off?" Marino begged while holding his package with both hands.

"Sorry," Emily said. "Now go ahead and pick someone. Who's gonna cut off your man panties?"

"Not funny," Marino complained. He scanned the room filled with teachers, none of whom were making any sort of eye contact. "Any volunteers?"

No one stepped up.

"Just pick someone," Emily demanded. "We don't have all night."

Still cupping both hands over his dick, Marino took one more look around the room.

"Don't you dare," Marino's friend Bobby ordered.

"Not happening," Jill snapped at Marino as his eyes passed by her and Seth. Jill grabbed Seth's hand as if to say the two of them were off limits.

"Pick someone," Emily insisted again. "Just pick someone already."

"You," Marino said looking directly at Jenny. "I choose you."

"Me?" Jenny snapped. "You don't even know me. I'm what, like twenty years younger than you?"

"I have to choose someone," Marino responded. "I choose you, and I'm not twenty years older than you. Not even close."

"Yeah," Jenny's friend Susan replied with a chuckle. "More like thirty years older."

"Come on up here, Jenny," Emily said to the recent teaching graduate. Emily took Jenny's hand and led the brunette to the front of the room.

Jenny took a minute to adjust her green silk bra and matching panties. It wasn't obvious whether she was more worried about losing her own underwear or having to cut Marino's off for him. "What should I do now?"

"First things first," Emily explained. "Cuff Marino's hands behind his back. Then take these scissors and cut his underwear off."

"This is so gross," Jenny insisted staring at Marino's silk underwear.

"Like you're some kind of movie star," Marino retorted. "Better enjoy it while you can. You might be next."

"You're in no place to criticize how I look," Jenny snapped. She grabbed the handcuffs from Emily. "Put your hands behind your back."

"Behind my back?" Marino complained.

"Shut the fuck up," Jenny said as she grabbed one of Marino's arms and pulled it around his body. She slapped the handcuff around his wrist with the proficiency of a television detective then snatched his free hand. "That should do it," Jenny said tightening the cuffs.

"You know what to do now," Emily said as she passed Jenny the scissors. "I think we're all about ready to bid farewell to those panties anyway."

"Just shut the fuck up," Marino snapped at Emily. "Can we get this over with already?"

"Get this over with?" Jenny said jumping back into the conversation. "You took your time with Brooke. Didn't you? Why are you in such a hurry all of a sudden?"

"Stupid bitch," Marino jabbed back at Jenny.

Jenny stepped face to face with Marino; she grabbed the center hem of his underwear and pulled his body close to hers. "You shouldn't talk that way to any woman, let alone one with scissors."

"I'm...I'm sorry," Marino muttered.

"Too late now," Jenny whispered back.

"But..."

"Too late," Jenny grumbled placing her finger over Marino's mouth. "Keep it shut, and I might not accidentally cut off your tiny prick."

Jenny took a knee in front of Marino. She ran her finger up his thigh and under the garment's hem. She slid her finger between his legs before pulling the underwear's bottom down a few inches and letting it snap back into his balls. As the blue material dragged down his body, a thick patch of black hair protruded beyond the waistband.

"Looks like someone needs a trim," Jenny joked as she pulled the front of Marino's underwear out and peeked inside.

Jenny took the scissors and cut a slit down the front of Marino's underwear. When she released the fabric, Mark's penis shot out of its silk housing and into the open air.

Marino closed his eyes trying to ignore the snickering as his dick made its first appearance. With his hands cuffed firmly behind his back, there was nothing he could do to hide his embarrassment. "Why don't you make yourself useful down there," he joked at Jenny's expense.

Without a word, Jenny grabbed Marino's cuffed hands and spun his body around. She then lifted his arms up over his back until Marino was forced to lean forward. "Stay there," Jenny ordered. "Just like that."

Marino fought to hold the crooked position while Jenny continued with her second round of incisions.

Jenny pulled the rear of Marino's underwear from his ass and jabbed the scissor blade through the thin material. She proceeded to cut a circle in the material leaving his right butt cheek exposed. After cutting a matching sphere for his other cheek, she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

Marino's expression turned white as a sheet as he stood in front of his friends and coworkers. His cock poked out one side of his underwear as his ass cheeks protruding from the other.

"Don't have much to say now," Jenny prodded. "Do you?"

"I'm sorry," Marino begged. "I didn't mean to...I was just..."

"Save it," Jenny said. "Let's finish this up so you can go curl up in the corner."

"I really am..."

"I said save it," Jenny insisted. She pulled Marino's underwear away from his body then wrapped the scissor blades around what was left of the silk briefs. Without warning, she made the final cut and let the shredded garment fall to the floor.

Marino's head dropped downward in unison with his underwear. As soon as the silk hit the shag carpet, he crept to the room's corner and slid his back down the wall. He sat there quietly using his legs to cover his dick and balls as best he could.

"What now?" Jenny asked. "Am I done?"

"No," Emily said. "You're not done. You draw next."

Jenny's expression turned from ecstasy to panic when she realized she had to choose the next card. "Oh, shit."

"Go ahead and cut the cards," Emily said as she finished shuffling the deck.

Jenny did as Emily instructed. "You go first," she insisted.

Emily drew her card and studied it carefully. "Seven of diamonds," she said.

Jenny stood silently in deep reflection as if she was calculating the exact odds of beating Emily's draw. Then, with almost a snapping motion, she grabbed the next card on the deck.

Even without Jenny saying a word, it was evident that she bested Emily's seven. After a few seconds of quiet thanks, Jenny turned the card to the crowd and showed off her eight of hearts.

"Good for you," Emily said looking at her watch. "You get three minutes with Brooke starting right now."

"Already?" Jenny asked in a panic. "I don't get time to prepare?"

"The clock's ticking," Emily assured. "Better get moving."

Jenny brushed her brunette hair over her shoulder and stepped anxiously toward Brooke. She pressed their bodies together allowing her green silk bra to clash with the blonde's bare chest. She brushed her left hand through Brooke's straight hair and wrapped her right arm around the restrained body. Jenny cupped her fingers between Brooke's legs allowing her fingertips to make initial contact with the blonde's wet pussy lips.

With a jerk, Jenny dug her hand into Brooke's ass lifting her feet, along with the spreader bar, slightly off the ground. After letting Brooke fall to back to the floor, Jenny grabbed a wad of blonde hair yanking it backward then planted a wet kiss on Brooke's neck.

Brooke's body convulsed with both discomfort and ecstasy as the younger teacher sawed her fingers into her ass and sucked her naked tits. Brooke wanted to protest the rough treatment but knew better. She thought about her coworkers sitting around the living room ogling over her first ever girl-on-girl encounter.

"You like that?" Jenny asked in response to Brooke's heavy yet stuttered breathing before snapping the blonde hair backward again. "Maybe we need to switch things up. Whadda ya think?"

Brooke didn't answer. She opted instead to catch her breath as Jenny perused the coffee table for her next activity. If Brooke could go back in time and start the evening over, she would back out of her deal altogether. She would tell Mark and Emily to go fuck themselves. Unfortunately, Brooke couldn't go back. This was her reality, stripped naked and tied to her ceiling. She had no choice but to endure and succumb to her former coworker's darker instincts.

"No," Brooke finally said as she saw Jenny returning with a pair of nipple clamps. Brooke couldn't even rationalize why she purchased such devices in the first place. "Not those," she pleaded. "Jenny, don't. Please don't."

With a shrug, Jenny responded to Brooke's plea for mercy. "I thought you said I could do whatever I wanted? Didn't you?"

"I did," Brooke answered in defeat. Her body burned in both pain and ecstasy. Sticky cum dripped down the inside of her thighs. "Whatever you want."

Jenny held a clamp in each hand as she approached Brooke's naked body. The clamps looked like small jumper cable vices connected by a metal beaded chain. The brunette squeezed and released the handles allowing the clamps to open and close in her subject's face. "Better brace yourself," she taunted. "This is gonna hurt."

Brooke's shoulders burned from the cuffs and chains connected above her; her toes cramped in response to pushing her body upward. The competing strain only heightened her excitement as her pussy pulsated, dripped, and quivered. She clenched her eyelids as Jenny pressed the first open clamp around her nipple. The springs performed their function pinching the exposed flesh and transmitting a stinging pain through Brooke's body.

Just as the shooting sensation started to numb, Jenny snapped the other clamp to Brooke's opposite nipple.

"One minute," Emily interjected warning Jenny that her allotted time was coming to an end.

"This is crazy," Seth said jumping up from his chair. "You're hurting her."

"Looks like you have a hero," Jenny said to Brooke.

"Brooke," Seth continued positioning himself between the two ladies. "Are you okay?"

"It's okay, Seth," Brooke insisted through watered eyes. "I'm fine. Just take your seat."

Shaking his head in disbelief, Seth did as Brooke requested. He made his way back to his chair and to his pissed off fiancé.

"You two should get a room after this," Jill scolded sarcastically.

Realizing her time was waning, Jenny circled behind Brooke wrapping her arms around the blonde's exposed body. She cupped her hands over Brooke's tits and around the nipple clamps. Jenny squeezed and groped the blonde's breast while kissing and sucking on the side of her neck.

"Fifteen seconds," Emily offered.

Jenny let her right hand drop down to Brookes slit and gently rubbed her pulsing clitoris. Again, Brooke's naked body convulsed. She leaned her head back resting it on Jenny's shoulder.

Brooke moaned and squealed as Jenny's hand rotated furiously. Forgetting the audience around them, Brooke pressed her body against Jenny and screwed her hips into the protruding fingers. "Ahhhhh," Brooke screamed as her cunt released its fluids yet again. "Oh, my God."

"Time," Emily said. "Time's up."

Jenny stepped back and watched gleefully as Brooke recomposed herself. "Too bad," Jenny scoffed. "She was just getting into it."

"The clamps?" Brooke said. "Can you take the clamps off?"

"Sorry," Jenny said with a smile and a wave. "My time's up."

Even though her nipples burned with pain, Brooke didn't argue her case. She knew the group was playing by her rules, and she had to suck it up. Besides, she just had what was by far the most intense orgasm of her life.

Emily gave everyone and especially Brooke a second to breathe before moving on with their game. She used the time to shuffle the deck of cards for the next player. After a few minutes, Emily asked Brooke if she was all right and wanted to keep going. Brooke assured Emily that she was ready to carry on.

"That's two down and three to go," Emily announced. "Jenny, you pick the next player."

Jenny, who was already back in her seat, looked around the room. "Any volunteers?" she asked. When no one offered to step up, she pointed to Philip, one of the other teachers at Brooke's first school. "Why don't you go next?"

"Me?" Philip asked. "You're kidding."

"I don't kid, Phil," Jenny replied.

"Philip. I go by Philip."

"Fine," Jenny scoffed in a faux sophisticate. "I don't kid around, Philip."

Philip was just a couple years older than Brooke with dark hair and a decent, if not aging, body. During their brief time together, he had never really socialized with Brooke. They were cordial and professional, but never friendly. Next to Seth, Philip would have been Brooke's next choice of participants. He should at least be somewhat of a gentleman if he wins the draw.

"You're up," Emily said extending a hand toward the deck of cards. "Want to split the cards?"

"No," Philip responded in a monotone. "I'll just draw if that's okay." After lifting the top card from the stack, Philip showed his queen of diamonds to the group.

"That was easy," Emily said as she picked the next card, a two of spades. "And it looks like you won."

Unemotionally, Philip set his card down on the table and stepped toward Brooke. "Go now?" he asked looking back at Emily.

"Yeah," Emily said checking her watch for the time. "Go ahead. Three minutes."

"Can you take these off?" Brooke asked Philip hoping to get some relief from the stinging nipple clamps. "If you don't mind, that is."

"I don't think so," Philip responded calmly as he methodically inspected Brooke's exposed body. "I like them on."

Brooke was stunned by Philip's refusal. Had she misjudged her former co-teacher?

Philip circled around Brooke profiling her body as he considered his options. On his second lap around the naked twenty-eight-year-old, Philip stopped behind her. She worried about what he might be planning, but couldn't force herself to peek back at him.

After a few more seconds, Philip rushed to the table and picked up a leather paddle wrapped in pink ribbon and a large plastic dildo. Apparently aware of his time constraints, he returned to her backside and quickly swatted her with the paddle.

"Ow," Brooke snapped both from the pain of the smack and from surprise at Philip's frantic pace. "Shit, Phil."

"It's Philip," he responded before striking her once again, this time much harder.

"Ahhh...fuck," Brooke cried out.

For the next few seconds, Philip smacked Brooke's ass repeatedly as the blonde teacher writhed in pain. Finally, he dropped the paddle and circled around Brooke.

Just as Brooke began to relax from the spanking, Philip fell to his knees in front of her. He started licking her pussy rubbing his tongue generously over her exposed lips. His saliva mixed with her sticky cum and dripped down the inside of her legs.

"One minute," Emily said.

Philip looked back at Emily almost in disbelief. There was much more he wanted to do with his naked coworker, and he was running out of time.

1...34567...9