The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark pays the price for spying on the girls' shower.
32.4k words
4.35
56.2k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
115 Followers

Author's Note: This is an edited version of a story I wrote and posted on Literotica in 2016.

*****

Chapter One

Chaos was the rule as it was every morning in the cafeteria. Mark found his usual place and sat down to enjoy a bowl of cereal with some orange juice. Despite its reputation for being the most important of meals, he usually skipped breakfast. Since his early morning exam had been canceled, he had some time to kill; he was going to grab something to eat then retreat back to the dorm for a few hours' sleep.

Mark always enjoyed watching people, and the cafeteria was the best place to do so. It provided an eclectic blend of nerds, jocks, metalheads, and any other stereotype one wanted to toss into the mix. Add in a tight class schedule expedited by minimum wage kitchen help, and the dining area was a scene to behold.

Mark spied one girl in particular. She was short and skinny but well-toned, like a runner or a gymnast. He had almost said something to her a few minutes prior when she cut in front of him in the cereal line. As she stole a spot front of Mark to join a male friend, the girl's flowery perfume assaulted Mark's senses. Mark didn't know whether to complain about her line jumping or the obnoxious smell; however, opting for his usual passive approach, Mark let the slight go. He had plenty of time and more pressing concerns.

Mark wondered why the skinny girl was with this particular guy. She usually ate lunch about the same time he did and always sat with a different boy, someone Mark assumed was her boyfriend. The guy she was hanging out with this morning was new. Mark wondered if she had broken up with her previous beau.

Mark figured he was reading more into the situation than he needed to. She was probably just using the guy to secure her expedited place in line or maybe the two of them were just friends. It was entirely possible that the girl wasn't cheating on her regular guy at all.

Mark fought to keep his eyes open; he was looking forward to another chance at some sleep. He had spent most of the previous night studying for the literature test and only managed to get a couple hours' shuteye. Even if happy to have another week of study time, Mark was annoyed about sacrificing his rest for naught.

Preferring to focus on technology and computers, Mark had put off taking the literature class as long as he could, but he was entering his senior year. If he wanted to finish school, he needed those credits. This was the price he had to pay if he expected to land a high paying job with some new tech startup. Mark did want that job; it was everything he worked so hard for.

Mark never boasted much of a social life, even with the other computer science majors. His peers were big into online gaming, something Mark had never really cared for. He convinced his parents to pay extra dorm rent so he wouldn't have to live with a roommate. Mark rarely drank or went out, and, despite living in a coed dorm, he didn't talk to girls much.

Mark was certainly never mistaken for a male model, but he didn't look like a stereotypical computer science major, either. He stood about five feet and nine inches with dirty-blond hair. He was a little soft around the middle but nowhere near obese. His skin was pale; his face was round and nondescript with hazel eyes. Most of the time, Mark dressed in khakis or jeans, a polo shirt, and white sneakers. Mark was the kind of guy who could easily get lost in any crowd, and he was okay with that.

Mark had managed to land a girlfriend during his sophomore year; he'd really liked Lucy too. Mark assumed they would graduate together and eventually get married. Even though she wasn't a computer major herself, Lucy understood her reclusive boyfriend. She was everything Mark wanted in a girl.

Lucy was short and petite with curly red hair. Like Mark, her skin was pale except for freckles on her face, arms, and legs. She usually wore push-up bras to enhance her small breasts, but other than that, she never chose clothing that would draw attention to her body. While not as shy as her boyfriend at the time, Lucy didn't participate in many extracurricular activities. She focused instead on her studies and was very close with her family, especially her two sisters.

Mark and Lucy had sex twice, but both times were awkward and admittedly unfulfilling. Before hooking up with Mark, Lucy had been with only one other person, her high school boyfriend. Mark was completely inexperienced and, consequently, almost mechanical in bed. Despite his sexual deficiencies, Lucy was patient with and kind to Mark. For Lucy, it was more about the connection than sex anyway.

Mark and Lucy's relationship started to deteriorate when the school assigned Lucy a new roommate. Janice entered Lucy's life after being kicked out of her sorority house and forced back to the dormitory. Janice never said what happened at the organization, and Lucy never asked. While the arrangement was nowhere near Janice's preference, Lucy's social status improved exponentially.

Janice was tall and athletic with long jet-black hair and tanned skin. Janice exuded confidence at all times and too often looked down on anyone who didn't meet her exacting standards. Janice almost always wore revealing clothing, and she enjoyed the attention her risqué wardrobe afforded her. This is not to say Janice was promiscuous. She rarely dated and looked at having sex as a concession of power to the other person.

Janice was the whole package. She was more than a beautiful face and a perfect body; Janice was smart, damn smart. She had been admitted to college on a full-ride scholarship and was hoping to get into medical school. She couldn't remember the last time she had been stuck with anything less than an "A" in class, and, most importantly, she networked well among key student and faculty members.

Getting kicked out of the sorority was a blow not only to Janice's ego but also to her ambitions. Her network of well-connected student families was taken from her in a manner she considered unjust and unacceptable. This setback was such a point of contention with Janice that none of her friends, Lucy included, dared bring it up.

After getting kicked out of her sorority, Janice needed a new group of friends, a void she filled in part with her new roommate. Happy to step in, Lucy enjoyed the company of her beautiful and smart friend. As Janice built her networks back up, Lucy also benefited. For the first time in her young life, Lucy found herself running with the popular crowd, and Janice was happy to have a new wingman.

The only issue the new roommates had was that Janice wasn't about to make any room for Lucy's 'creepy' boyfriend. While Janice never directly told Lucy to drop Mark, Janice made it clear that Lucy could do better. Janice started taking Lucy to bars and introducing Lucy to a number of potential new suitors.

As Lucy ascended through social circles, old friends and acquaintances found themselves on the outside looking in. This was no more evident than in her relationship with Mark. As happens in relationships, Lucy and Mark found their lives moving in different directions. The writing was on Mark's wall; Lucy's life had taken a turn that wouldn't include her geeky boyfriend.

To make matters worse, Mark overreacted to Lucy's budding friendship with Janice. He knew that Lucy was drifting away from him, and he tried anything and everything to keep Lucy out of Janice's social circles. Mark made Lucy feel guilty for spending time with Janice and was suspicious of everything his girlfriend did, but his tactics only served to push Lucy further away.

By the end of Mark's sophomore year, his relationship with Lucy was over. Devastated and angry, Mark just wanted to finish school and move on with his life. He couldn't make himself enjoy the remainder of his time in college. For him, finishing school was now just another step toward his career outside academia.

Since Mark lived in the same dorm as Lucy and Janice, he would pass them in the lobby from time to time. At first, he would wave at Lucy, who would smile back at him. Eventually, the waves turned to head nods which became nothing at all. It was as though they had never even known each other.

Despite his fears to the contrary, Mark did survive to see his senior year; graduation was finally in sight. He was going to push his way through his last few classes and get a great job. "Get the job first," Mark always told himself. He figured the rest would follow. Once he had the job, he would get the girl, the house, and who knows what else. He just had to get through his senior year, the sooner, the better.

After his breakfast, Mark made his way back to the dorm. He would be hitting the sack just as most of the other residents were starting their day. Mark knew the dorms would be quiet, something they rarely were overnight. He enjoyed the silence.

Mark used his keycard to buzz into the living area and headed past the mailboxes toward the elevator. Of course, the elevator was broken down; it was almost always out of order. Mark again momentarily regretted his decision to live on the seventh floor. Such regret was wasteful, though. His focus was on getting some sleep even if that meant a seven-story climb.

The first two floors of the dormitory were occupied by girls then the floors split between men and women with male dorm rooms on the third, fifth, and seventh floors. Each of the lower six floors was divided into two sections separated by a foyer area. The seventh floor, Mark's floor, only had one row of dorm rooms.

Since the seventh floor was laid out differently from the rest of the building, the primary staircase and elevator bays stopped at the sixth floor. To get to the top story, Mark would have to walk through the sixth-floor foyer to another set of stairs past the elevators. This was okay with Mark because Lucy lived on the sixth floor. If the sixth-floor hallway door was open, he could see down to Lucy's room, something he still made a practice of checking out more than a year after their breakup.

As Mark walked through the sixth-floor foyer, he thought he heard a familiar voice. Could it be? Mark felt a chill race down his spine. It was Lucy.

"I'll be back in a minute," Mark heard his ex-girlfriend say. "I have to get a quick shower. I'll meet you downstairs."

Mark looked down the hallway, and, sure enough, he saw Lucy headed toward the sixth-floor showers. The redhead was wrapped in a towel and was carrying a basket of shampoo, soaps, and other necessities. Mark couldn't believe his eyes.

Mark felt like a deer with the headlights of a Mack truck bearing down on him. He couldn't move. He was excited. He was scared. What should he do?

Mark jumped into a study room by the stairwell. His breathing was heavy, and his whole body shook. How could Lucy still have such an effect on him? Mark hoped the redhead didn't see him spying on her. Just to be sure, he decided to wait a few minutes before venturing back into the hallway. The last thing Mark needed was Lucy thinking he was some perverted stalker.

Mark sat down at one of the desks, rested his head in his hands, and tried to breathe. He could feel his chest expanding and retracting as he regained his composure. Why couldn't he let it go? Lucy was out of his life, and he had to find a way to accept it.

After a few minutes, Mark figured it would be safe to get out of there. If his ex-girlfriend saw him, at least she didn't make a scene about it. Either way, it was time to go. As he stood up to leave, however, Mark heard Lucy's voice once again. Mark knew it would be best to move on, but he just couldn't force himself out of the room.

After a not-so-quick investigation, Mark noticed a hole in the wall behind one of the desks. Yielding to his baser instincts, Mark looked through the void and saw clearly into one of the dormitory shower stalls. There was a naked girl in the booth; it was Lucy!

Mark couldn't believe his eyes. He reflexively jumped away; he slid the desk back over the peephole and started to leave the study room. Just as Mark tried to open the door, however, his better judgment failed him. He turned around and moved the desk back out from the wall. Mark knew he was making a mistake, but he just couldn't let an opportunity like this pass him by. He had seen Lucy naked before. One more time wouldn't hurt.

Mark looked back into the hole and examined his ex-girlfriend's naked body. Watching Lucy shower without her knowledge excited Mark even more than he could have imagined. His feelings of love, passion, revenge, and risk manifested themselves in the form of a massive erection.

Mark rationalized his voyeurism with various arguments of how Lucy's attitude towards him somehow afforded him the opportunity for payback and how he had seen her before anyway. Mark ultimately decided that his actions, while potentially wrong, would provide some sort of emotional closure for him. One last look, then he would move on for good; he would let Lucy go forever.

Mark watched water run down Lucy's back, over her ass, and down her legs. Each movement highlighted the twin dimples gracing the small of her back. Those dimples were one of Mark's favorite things Mark remembered about her body.

Instinctively, Mark jumped away from the hole once Lucy turned towards him. Realizing she couldn't see his prying eyes, Mark returned to his post. Mark gasped aloud at the sight of Lucy's shaved pussy. When Mark and Lucy dated, she was trimmed but never completely bare. It even looked like Lucy's tits had grown since their parting. While still small, they were noticeably more developed than the last time Mark had access to them.

Mark felt his erection pressing uncomfortably against his Khakis and he reached down to adjust his pants. As if by instinct alone, Mark started rubbing himself. Acutely aware of what a bad idea this was, Mark continued watching his ex-girlfriend in the shower and pleasuring himself through his trousers. Unable to hold off any longer, Mark proceeded to do something else he would never, under normal circumstances, do in such a publicly available venue.

Mark unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. After a half-hearted privacy check, Mark grabbed a chair and sat down next to the hole; he pushed his pants and underwear to his ankles then pulled his shirt up to his chest. Mark contorted his body so he could see into the restroom and still stroke himself. Considering the intensity of the situation and Mark's recent lack of sexual activity, he wasn't able to hold his load for more than a minute or so. He spewed semen all over his stomach and hand.

After evacuating his load, the realization of what just happened rushed over Mark. He grabbed a sheet of notebook paper from his backpack, crinkled it up, and wiped himself clean. He then awkwardly stood up, repositioned his manhood, and pulled his pants back up; he let the wad of paper and goo drop to the floor.

As he sat back down, Mark saw something that would change his life forever. "Janice...What are you..."

"Hi, Mark," Janice responded with an evil laugh. "Long time no see."

Mark scanned his thoughts quickly in search of some reasonable explanation for what Janice just saw, any acceptable scenario for what she witnessed.

"I was...I know how this..." Mark muttered.

"I know what you were doing, Mark," Janice snapped as she made a note of her mobile phone. "I've got video of the whole thing."

"You've got...You did video...What?"

"That's right, pervert," Janice said as she stepped closer toward Mark. "You're going to be famous."

"Janice...Please...You can't."

"I can't what?"

"You can't...The video."

"I can," Janice replied with a simple smile waving the phone in Mark's face. "I can, and I fucking will."

"Please, Janice," Mark begged. "Please don't. You can't."

"Shut it," Janice ordered. "How 'bout I do the talking?"

"But..."

"Shut it, perv," Janice demanded again before motioning with her finger for Mark to wait. "Hold it right there. I'll be back." Janice then turned away from Mark left him alone in the study room.

Not knowing what else to do, Mark sat quietly in the chair imagining what would happen if Janice did anything with that video. He had been caught spying on the women's shower and, even worse, openly masturbating. It felt like a dream to Mark, as though this somehow wasn't actually happening to him. He begged himself to wake up from his nightmare.

Mark thought about getting kicked out of school, being humiliated in front of his friends and family, and even losing his shot at a great job. Everything he worked so hard for, everything he had been dreaming of, would be gone. Just like that, Janice would crush all that was good about his life. Mark could be charged with public indecency and even registered as a sex offender; it would be on his permanent record.

Mark remembered reading about a similar incident in the student newspaper a couple years back. He didn't even want to imagine what would happen if his activity found its way to the student press. All of his classmates would know about what he did. He would become the school laughingstock.

It only made matters worse knowing that it was Janice who held his fate in her manipulative hands. It was like she was somehow sent from Hell to destroy his life. First, Janice convinced Lucy to drop him; Now this.

After several anxious minutes, Mark stood up from the chair and started pacing the room. Where was Janice? Why was she taking so long?

Mark looked at his watch nervously every few seconds. After ten minutes, he thought about stepping out of the room to find Janice. He didn't want to test Janice's patience, though. She told him to stay put, and Mark was at her mercy. Besides, Mark feared Janice was taking so long because she was waiting for campus police to show up.

The silence was driving Mark crazy. His hands shook violently, and he felt lightheaded; sweat poured out of his body as though he was running a marathon. He worried that he would pass out right there in the study room and would wake up at the campus police station. Mark continued to pace and panic. After thirty minutes, Mark started to suspect that Janice might not be coming back at all. Would she just leave him there?

After forty-five minutes, Mark promised himself that he would exit the study room at the hour mark. As the deadline passed, Mark moved the target to ninety minutes. In actuality, Mark waited alone in the empty room almost three hours before finally giving up on Janice's return. He ventured briefly down the sixth-floor hallway and asked a couple of girls if they knew who Janice was and where she went to. The girls claimed ignorance.

Not knowing what else to do, Mark headed back to his dorm room. He figured he would grab a quick snack then go to his afternoon classes. Mark hoped getting back to his routine would help him forget about his rendezvous with Janice.

The long walk to his room felt like that of a prisoner to sentencing. Mark didn't know when or where Janice was going to show her face; he did know she wasn't going to leave him be. There was no way Janice would let leverage as influential as that video go unused. She would certainly have the last word in this debacle.

For better or worse, Mark didn't have to wait for Janice's response. Upon opening his dorm room door, Mark saw a pink envelope on his floor. Without a doubt, Mark knew the note was from Janice. He remembered the same bright envelopes from his time dating Lucy. Janice always had a stack of the gaudy stationery on her desk.

Nervously, Mark picked up the envelope and ripped it open. His stomach dropped as he pulled out a single piece of paper with a vague note: "Sorry I missed you. I'll call you later." The message was punctuated with a red lipstick kiss.

CWNiess
CWNiess
115 Followers