The Nether Chronicles: The Deal

Story Info
Amanda gives Karen a birthday present: a new master.
3.5k words
4.47
13.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is this place all the way out here?" I asked Amanda, curious as to who builds a house in the middle of the woods. Especially in these woods.

"Jeez Louise you complain a lot," my sister teased. "I thought you liked taking hikes, Karen."

Hike? Yeah right. This is more of an expedition. "I do like hikes, but walking for 4 hours from town just to see your little 'calm place' seems a bit much," I replied. Amanda just chuckled and strolled ahead on the trail.

Why couldn't I have been born first? Then I'd have the 44 DD bust she was blessed with. Not to mention her perfect hour-glass figure, and her 6 foot height to boot. But no, I was 4 years behind and instead got average 30B's and a decent butt. And I practically stopped growing at age 15, so I'm a slender 5 feet tall. At least a couple guys found that hot enough to date me, but that's nothing compared to the men she gets.

"It's just up ahead," Amanda announced.

Finally. I can take a quick look at this place then head back home. Mom's ordering pizza and I want some of that! We made a left turn before seeing it. It was an abandoned tan house, as decayed and derelict as one could imagine. The garden was nonexistent, and the garage had collapsed. Not exactly ship shape. The strange part of it was that it looked exactly like a suburban house than a cabin. Why would anyone build this out here? Surely nobody sane.

"So this is where you go to get peace of mind?" I asked Amanda. "You'd think it would do the opposite."

She laughed at my remark. "Maybe for you, but this place helps me relieve stress. Since we are a long way from civilization, nobody can bother me out here." She had a fair point. If you wanted to have nobody around you, this would be the place to go. "Come on," she beckoned, "I think you'll like it here if you just look around the inside. You just have to get used to it." She walked up the steps to the non-existent door, and then turned to me expectantly. I rolled my eyes and followed her inside.

The place was a mess. Broken furniture, torn wallpaper, peeling paint, a shattered TV, and an old couch. Yeah, this place was NOT ship shape. "Don't worry about the glass," my sister assured me. "I swept it all out my first time here." Well at least I can go barefoot. I kicked off my shoes and left them at the door. God I hate wearing those things.

That's when I noticed another detail in the house: there was no carpet. "I guess who ever lived here wasn't a fan of Empire," I joked.

"That or this," she responded. She removed a large rug in the living room, revealing the last thing I'd expect: Two pentagrams, one large and one small.

"I first noticed them while cleaning the place. Pretty cool, huh?"

"I guess, but you're more fascinated by the occult than I."

"That's because you people are too scared of the unknown."

"Scared? I ain't scared of no chalk on the floor!"

"Prove it! Stand in one of them and I'll believe you. Maybe something will grab you and rip your skin off..."

"Fine," I responded. I walked over to the smaller pentagram, full of markings and what-have-you. I have to admit that I was nervous. What if something did happen? But if I didn't go in then Amanda will laugh at me. I took a deep breath and took a step, then another. And nothing happened. "Told you so!" I said as I give a triumphant pose.

Amanda giggled. "I guess you're not a scaredy-cat after all." I loosened up my pose. "I guess that's a good thing," she added, "You're gonna need to be brave."

Then I realized it. I couldn't move! Not my legs, not my arms. I couldn't even cry for help! I try to tell her something is wrong with my facial expressions. But all she did was grin. "Oh Karen, I'm not going to get you out of there. That would ruin the purpose." She started circling me. "You may be celebrating your birthday on the weekend, but today, at this exact hour, you were born into this world. You are 18: The exact age that he wanted you." I had no idea what was going on. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted her to laugh and have a camera crew barge in and yell "You just got Punked!" But none of that happened.

Amanda leaned forward and gave me a kiss. I was startled by this, but it was nice. I couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy it. During the kiss, I felt her tongue touch mine and it sent me chills. It was so soft and wet. That's when I felt something leave her mouth and enter mine. It felt like mist or smoke. She drew away from the kiss and looked at me. I gasped a little as I felt that thing spread throughout my entire body. It didn't hurt or anything. It just felt strange, like it was doing something to my body that I didn't understand. She laughed at the face I made. "I remember that feeling too," she said.

She walked over to the larger pentagram. "I've been with him for a long time, ever since I turned your age. Even though I have served him well, he has been more interested in you." I didn't understand what she was talking about. Who was she talking about? What did she mean by "serve?" Why is she doing this to me? She didn't give an answer, of course; rather she got on her knees and began chanting in a language I was unfamiliar with. I had a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly black smoke gathered around the room. It was thick and musty, but didn't bother me at all. Maybe because of the paralyzed state I was in. Before I could ponder any further, a fiery orb emerged from the pentagram, hovering above it. When Amanda completed her chant, the orb expanded into a portal. From the portal came fire, searing heat, cries of agony, and the smell of sulfur. A shadow appeared and walked through the flames, until it stepped through into our world. Like that, the portal closed, but the smoke remained.

Amanda greeted the shadowy creature like an old friend. "Master Aknar, a pleasure to see you again."

The silhouette's voice was harsh and strong. "Amanda, my faithful servant." I couldn't see him clearly from the smoke, but my sister probably could. She was looking up at him like a cheerleader would to the quarterback. Now I was curious as to what the thing looked like, almost forgetting my situation.

Amanda then spoke. "You remember our agreement, yes?"

The creature responded. "Of course. As soon as I am finished with her, you will have your wealth. Now leave us, before I change my mind." Every word he spoke sent chills down my spine. It was as if each syllable was rubbing against all across my skin. I was getting wet. I couldn't help it, even though the situation felt wrong.

Amanda stood and walked to the wall of smoke. She turned to me and said "I hope you have fun for the next three days!" Then she winked at me before traversing the blackness.

Shortly after, the smoke in the room faded away, revealing a change in the room. The doorway was gone! But something else was weird. If you looked out the windows, all you would see was black. But it was bright outside a second ago! Suddenly I could move again, and I collapsed on the floor. Whatever Amanda did made me weak and unable to stand. I by all rights should be pissing my pants from fright, but I felt aroused instead, and I couldn't explain it.

"Hello, my new pet," I heard in front of me. My head sprang up and saw the creature clearly. It—no—He was 7 feet tall, with large muscles all throughout his body. He had tattoos across his arms and chest with an artistic design that fitted well with his gray skin. He had no hair at all on his body, and the only clothing he wore was a loincloth that reached his knees. But the most bizarre thing about him was his head. It was a large ram's head, hairless like the rest, with a set of horns to go with it. He was physically impressive indeed.

"W-who are you? What are you?" I managed to stutter.

"I am Aknar," he replied, "Demon of the Panera. But you may call me Master." God I was horny. His physique. His thundering voice. His commanding tone. It was so...hot. I didn't understand why I felt this way towards him, but I didn't care. He was mesmerizing. My attention turned from him to my clothes, which burnt off without cause, and the ashes fell on the floor, leaving me in the nude.

"Your body is more to my liking than your sister's," Aknar said. I don't know why but I felt a sense of joy that he said that. Am I in love with this...demon? "Well," he continued, "since you have shown me your body, I shall show you the rest of mine." He then undid his loincloth, letting it drop to the floor. I could not believe my eyes. In front of me was the biggest dick I had ever seen...and it was still soft! He also had a set of balls the size of grapefruits! I was really horny now. I was getting the floor wet at this point. Then the question came into mind. No, I can't ask that! I need to run and hide, or at least try to get out of here. But he was so amazing and I needed to know.

I took a deep breath. "How big is it when hard, sir?" I manage to ask.

Instead of responding, Aknar simply smirked at me. Then I saw that his dick was growing! It swelled up as it filled with blood, veins appearing on his pole. It finally reached the apex: A terrifying 16 inches long, and was as thick as my calf muscle. And rock hard! This was a monster cock! Seeing it flooded my body with a burning lust that I couldn't handle. I didn't care how I got in this mess, or that my sister sold me to him, or the fact he was a fucking demon. I needed his cock.

Aknar approached me slowly, getting closer and closer until his dick was hanging an inch in front of my face. I see his precum dripping on the floor. I look up to him. "You will be tested now," he began, "to see if you are fit to be a Slave. A proper Slave will become a sex toy that is eager satisfy her Master in all ways." I wanted to be his Slave so bad. He continued. "Thanks to your sister, the Slave essence is in you. It has altered the limits of your body. No matter how much punishment you receive, your body can take it. Do you wish to be my Slave, Karen?"

I practically yelled "Yes, Master, please!"

My new master smiled. "Then suck my cock, slut," he commanded. I obeyed without question. I wrapped my lips around what I could get of his huge head. I could taste his sweet precum as I tried to get more of his pole in my mouth. Seeing the futility, I started working my tongue up along his shaft and back down. I couldn't believe how hard he was with such a massive cock. I smiled as I worshiped his meat. I was in heaven.

Aknar grabbed my hair and held my head steady. I knew what was coming, so I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out, offering my throat to him. First he pushed his head into my mouth, a feat I couldn't accomplish on my own. Then he started pushing more of himself into my throat. I was already gagging, but he kept pushing more and more in. My mouth hurt so much and was stretched so wide that I thought my jaw would dislocate. Before I knew it he was balls deep in my throat now, his heavy balls touching my chin. That's when he started skull-fucking me. He started thrusting hard into my mouth in a steady rhythm. He could have been fucking my stomach for all I know. When I was about to faint from the lack of air, he pulled out. I gasped for air, still baffled how I swallowed all of his cock. But then he put his dick in my mouth again and started the process over again. If I could have smiled I would have. I was so thrilled by this.

I don't know how long it took. Hours maybe? But he eventually pulled out of my mouth for the last time, leaving me a panting mess. "You did well," Aknar said. "You have passed the Throat Test. But we have much more to go. Show me that tight pussy, pet!" Even though I was tired and my jaw was sore, I laid on my back and spread my legs for him. He leaned forward and gave a good hard lick that almost made me cum instantly. He licked his lips with a smile. It made me so happy to see that. Then he lined up his monster cock up with my dripping pussy.

He slowly pressed his head against my slit, trying to gain entry. After a hard push, he was inside. I cried out in both pain and pleasure. I wanted more.

He pushed more of his thick pole into me, making me feel every inch. I felt so stretched that I might tear, but he still kept going. I was moaning like a ghost. His dick was halfway in when he hit my cervix. My my it felt fucking good. That's when he started thrusting. Without warning he was hammering my cervix with no relent. It hurt so bad but the pleasure was too good. And after one hard thrust he broke through and his entire length was inside me, invading my womb. I orgasmed instantly. My entire body convulsed and I was in a euphoria of pain and pleasure. But it wasn't over. Then he grabbed my legs and started fucking me even harder, his cock stretching my belly with each thrust.

Hours passed and I had lost count of how many times I had orgasmed. Eventually he slowed down and pulled out, my pussy gaping from his girth. I was so tired, but I didn't want to sleep. I had to finish the Tests. I sat up and looked up to him, but he just looked back at me. What's wrong? Did I mess up? Then I realized that this was part of the last Test. The Ass Test. I had never done anal before in my life, but now I was very curious about it. Just the thought of him shoving his cock in my ass got me horny again, and wetter than ever. I didn't even know if it would even fit to begin with! But...I really wanted him to try, even by force...down to the balls!

I laid my head down and stuck my ass in the air, spreading my ass cheeks apart with my hands. "Please Master," I beg. "I want you to fuck my ass."

He stepped closer, looking at my tight asshole. I was twitching with anticipation. "Be careful what you wish for, bitch," he warned. He got on his knees and rubbed his cock in between my ass cheeks. "I can tell you're an anal virgin, and the essence has made you even tighter. I don't go slowly for newbies like you; you need to learn how to love it fast." He chuckled. "Maybe if you beg for it like a good little butt slut, I might oblige. But know this: Not only will I go balls deep, but I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk. Still game, whore?" I had never been so horny in my life! I had to choose my next words carefully, to prove that I am worthy of being a Slave.

I took a deep breath. Here it goes. "Please Master, I want you to destroy my tiny virgin asshole with your huge monster cock! Fuck me as hard as you want! No mercy! Please!"

A large grin appeared on Aknar's face. He gripped my waist with his large hands. He let the head of his cock hover over my only virgin hole, precum practically drooling all over it. "Stupid slut," he uttered. "You'll beg me to stop. And I won't." He lined his cock up to my tightest hole. God his mushroom head was the size of a man's fist, and his entire length is longer than my forearm, and he was going to shove it all in my ass? I couldn't wait!

He pressed hard against my ass, trying to get just the head in. I groan in pain from the attempt. He tried again, but still did not work. After 5 minutes I guessed it wouldn't fit after all. Boy was I wrong. Finally the tip of his dick made its way in my anus. I never felt so stretched in my life! I moaned in intense pain, but also intense pleasure. But this was just the beginning. As he promised, he started fucking my ass hard in seconds. He could only squeeze his massive member in a little at a time. I was stretched so wide I thought I would rip in half. I was lost in a sea of pain and pleasure. But I wanted more. I wanted his entire member inside me, even if it ruined me for life.

Aknar leaned over to my ear and whispered "I'm only six inches in, slut. You still have ten to go!" Are kidding me? Not even half was in? Now I was trembling, from fear, pain, or pleasure, I didn't know. But I needed it.

Between my panting and moaning I scream "Please Master! Put it all in me!" He then started fucking my ass harder than he had the entire night. He forced his thick cock deeper in my ass without mercy, until I felt his giant balls slap against my cunt. I couldn't bear it. I orgasmed from the sensation. My body went into complete shock as I had the most mind-shattering orgasm in my life. But I had time to cum over and over again, as he fucked my ass for hours on end.

Suddenly his pace quickened and his strength increased. His abs slammed into me so hard I thought my pelvis would shatter. I moaned louder than I had over the entire night. He grabbed my hair. "Beg for my seed, you dirty slut" he ordered.

I bit my lip. This was so hot! "Please Master, cum in my ass! I want to feel your seed inside me!" After three hard thrusts he shot his burning hot load in my ass. I felt every thick rope that left his cock. His entire load must have been half a gallon at least!

After flooding my bowels, my Master pulled his cock out of me. I sat there, panting and moaning, cum pouring out of my gaping ass. He picked me up and laid my on the couch in the room. He crouched down next to me. "You are the best fuck I've had in two thousand years" he told me. "You're even better than the Virgin Mary, and that's saying something!" I smiled in pride. I felt like I had accomplished my life goal. I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't. Then he told me why. "You have passed all the tests. You are now a Slave. Prepare for round two!" Wait—what!? Round two? There was more?

Something was happening to my body. All of my holes suddenly became virgin tight again, and a new arousal flowed through my body. I looked to Aknar and gasped. A demon, identical to my Master, was standing next to him. And was as hung as he was. "You thought we were done?" Aknar began. "No no no, we have only scratched the surface. It took 12 hours for you to become a Slave, and now it is time for your initiation. The essence has prepared your body once more. We will both fuck you, and after 12 hours, another one of us will arrive, and the process continues for the next three days. However, if you do not make us all cum within those 12 hours, three more rather than one will arrive." Oh my god. I was so fucking wet. I was going to get gangbanged by these demons for the next 3 days. As they approached me with their monster cocks I knew it. It was now official: I am in love with these demons.