The New Addition Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued threesum adventures.
6.4k words
4.33
14.9k
11
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine was having the most marvelous dream. Flying, floating, between five and ten feet off the ground the whole time. Swooping and hovering, she maneuvered about the countryside on a sunny day. Soft warm breezes wafted over her naked body. Many people witnessed her nakedness as she drifted overhead and they smiled at her. She felt very very exposed and at the same time very pleased and proud that she was on view.

The breeze caressed her exposed breasts, tickling her nipples. It grazed her thighs and ruffled her furry muff before slipping further in to play across her labia and then linger on her clitoris, twiddling away at it, sending tremors of pleasure through her entire frame.

As the level of pleasure rose, she slowly eased from the stupor of sleep back to the "real" world. By the time her labia were gently pried open there was a dim awareness that it was actually a finger entering her, not the wind. It made no difference as the feeling was still marvelous. She felt the creamy oozey warmth that usually began to overcome her just before the swell of an orgasm. She was also dimly aware that Gordon was lying in front of her on the other side of the bed, so it couldn't be his finger that was now bringing her such pleasure.

On her side, her legs splayed apart and one breast exposed she could feel the edge of the bed at her hip. Whoever had their finger inside her must be standing alongside and she groggily reached out. As she did, the fingering stopped and a moment later her hand made contact. It was fleshy and firm, she instantly recognized it was a rigid penis and the familiar feel of it told her it must be Doug. Now more fully awake, she was still confused. Doug only came on Tuesday afternoons and this was very early on a Saturday. Baffled by this she was nevertheless quite please that he was there and that her hand was now wrapped around his member.

Gordon snored gently as she slipped off the mattress to the floor and guided the swollen shaft to her mouth. Forgoing the preliminaries of kissing or licking she parted her lips and took the head and half the shaft directly in. For several minutes she sucked and slurped away at the magnificent piece of manmeat. Aside from Gordon's continued snores the room was silent.

When she felt that she had dispensed enough oral attention she got on her knees with her elbows and forearms flat on the floor so that her ass stuck up, presenting her sex to Doug. She needed to be filled. He responded by crouching and then straddling her hips so that he could drive his member deep into her, burying it all the way to the hilt in the first shove. Now the sound of Gordon's somnabulistic symphony was joined by a rhythmic slap slap slap as Douglass's testicles smacked against her with every thrust. She loved this position, she loved the deepness it permitted, she loved the way the rim of his crown scraped against her uterine walls, and she loved how completely overpowered she felt as he slammed away at her. He had a few pounds on her and in this position he used it to full advantage.

--

Douglass had let himself in at five a.m. using the key that Gordon had entrusted him with on the previous Tuesday. After slipping upstairs to the master bedroom he'd silently undressed, intending to slip in between the covers and snuggle up with Katherine but then she had been so totally exposed right there at the edge of the mattress that he opted to instead stroke and fondle her enticing treasures. He wondered if she always slept in the nude. Lying in such an accessible manner, it had been very easy for him to gradually rouse her so that by the time she seemed to be aware of his presence she was hopelessly excited.

Now she was pinned beneath him, her backside perfectly poised to allow him maximum penetration with every thrust. He could feel her cervix each time he rammed forward and it seemed as though each time he withdrew she clamped his shaft and knob with her internal muscles. He was not going to last much longer.

When he came it was with a raw forcefulness, his cock buried all the way deep within her. He lost track of which throbs emanated from him and which came from her as he felt the marvelousness that only results when thick hot ejaculate pulsed through the channel in his dick. Both he and Katherine were silent, not wishing to awaken Gordon, but he felt her temperature rise, her insides throb fiercely, and her breath change from rapid panting to deep gasps as the crescendo swept over her too.

Withdrawing his member from the warm confines of her love tunnel he attempted to stand upright but discovered that was easier said than done, the muscles in his thighs reacting to the workout they had just received. Katherine was slow to arise as well. It was several minutes before they collapsed into one another's arms, her breasts squashing against his chest and his now flacid penis pressing against her muff. They kissed, tongues connecting, her hands at his shoulders, his in her hair.

Tiptoeing they made their way to the guest bathroom down the hall, silently closing the door before turning on the light. After starting the shower, Katherine stepped in with Douglass close behind. They rinsed down and again embraced with tongues entwined. Douglass's hands wandered to Katherine's crotch and he began to play with her clit. His cock was hard again and she grasped it firmly, adroitly manipulating it. It was not long before she emitted a soft squeal and locked her thighs around his hand as she orgasmed. Her peaking sent him over the edge as well and she milked his cock of another dose of semen.

After soaping and rinsing again she shut off the stream of hot water and then proceeded to sweetly dry every inch of his body, paying special attention to his genitals. He grew semi-erect again and she once more took it in her mouth, this time as more of a loving sensual gesture than as an effort to release the floodgates.

After she dried herself they stole back to the master bedroom. No longer snoring, Gordon was however still sound asleep. Douglass dressed. Still naked, Katherine embraced him one more time before he tucked her back into the bed.

On his way out he noticed the clock in the foyer read six fifty-three.

--

As Gordon awoke he remembered that today he was meeting his brother Jeremy for breakfast. It was still early, but Jeremy lived a half hour away and he should probably get up and going. Then he also remembered the plans he had made for Doug with regard to the previous evening.

He rolled over and was disappointed to not find him also in the bed. The idea had been for Doug to slip in during the night and join he and Katherine for a good fuck. It appeared that he'd let him down.

After a shower and shave, he dressed and headed for the kitchen. Katherine was up as well and a fresh pot of coffee was almost done. She looked adorable, clad in a short cotton robe that came only a few inches below her crotch, tanned legs beautifully displayed. A long languid kiss and embrace was followed by her pouring him a cup of coffee. She handed it to him accompanied by the sort of smile that made him feel that all was right with the world.

"I had a visitor last night." she purred.

At first he was confused but then his heart jumped. Doug had evidently not let them down after all.

"Oh yeah?"

"You knew he was going to visit, didn't you?"

"Well, we discussed him maybe doing so and I gave him a key. But I thought we'd have our usual threesome sort of fun."

"Are you disappointed we didn't wake you up?"

Gordon thought for a moment then replied "No, more surprised than anything."

"We had sex right there in the room on the floor with you five feet away the whole time. He took me from behind after I sucked on him for a while. I really thought that at some point you'd wake up to find us going at it."

Gordon imagined his wife on the floor getting a good screwing by their new best friend then got instantly hard and needed to readjust his package a bit. Katherine noticed and raised the ante a notch by then proceeding to shed the robe. She was wearing nothing beneath it and there was something sexier than usual about seeing her like that, knowing that she had been used by another man just an hour and a half earlier.

Approaching him she unzipped his jeans then fumbled with his briefs before extracting his prick. It stood rigidly at attention as she reached for her cup of coffee and then sank to her knees. Her lips closed around it and suddenly he was in heaven. She sucked away on him like that in the middle of the kitchen floor as the sun came up. Every once in a while she would pause only long enough to sip on her coffee. The result was that when she again wrapped her mouth around his shaft it was still hot from the coffee, a wonderful feeling. In no time at all he erupted, emptying his load into her mouth and she swallowed everything before then washing it down with a final slosh of coffee.

"Say hi to Jeremy for me."

"Will do."

--

All morning Gordon's mind kept wandering off, imagining how it must have been as Doug fucked his wife unbeknownst to him sleeping in the same room. Something about it really excited him, just as had the idea of being watched, then watching her take another man's cock first in her delicate fingers, then later her mouth, and eventually her glistening pussy. It made him hard to think of that special place his cock knew so well but for some reason it made him harder still to think of it occupied by Doug's piece of meat.

--

Tuesday at noon couldn't come soon enough for Katherine. She found that she'd become addicted to the weekly visit from Doug. Every Tuesday morning she got a fresh dose of the butterflies and she reveled in the preparations she would go through to ready herself for the event. Gordon and she had marvelous sex virtually every night. She knew he must be thinking of the threesomes as he made love to her - he was full of intensity and vigor as they pleasured one another, quite unlike anything she could remember from him in a long time.

She also found that her thoughts now frequently wandered off in the direction of sex. Before she and Gordon had brought Doug into their world of intimacy it had always been Gordon that initiated things, particularly if it was a little outside the box. It had been many many years since she had experienced sex with anyone other than Gordon. When she had been in college, she and a steady boyfriend at that time were lovers for a year and a half and before that she had been "deflowered" one afternoon while a junior in high school by a friend when the two of them got stoned. It was perfunctory and she remembered a certain satisfaction with no longer being a virgin but there had been nothing beyond the one time and certainly nothing approached what could be referred to as intimacy.

This new trajectory that Gordon had set their sex lives on was beyond exciting. It was like a drug she couldn't get enough of. She yearned for the next time she would feel Doug inside her and while he was she often was thinking about Gordon and how aroused he was by all of this.

At noon there was a gentle rap on the front door and then Doug let himself in. Katherine stood waiting on the far side of the island counter a cocktail shaker in front of her and three martini glasses at the ready. A short T shirt clung to her torso, her nipples concealed yet their form prominently evident the thin fabric adhering to them.

--

Doug felt his cock swell slightly as he knocked on the front door. Turning the lever, it stirred further and as he caught sight of Katherine standing behind the counter it went totally hard. The turquoise T top she wore stopped just above her navel. A band of bare flesh was thus exposed between the bottom of the T and the black granite of the countertop, nothing that could be misinterpreted as obscene but to him it was arousing beyond imagination. He knew that shortly her body would be pressed against him, that bare flesh against his soon to follow.

"Hey there." she cooed.

"Hey yourself hottie." he returned.

"I can't believe I haven't found out by now how you like your martini."

Now she was taunting him. "Dirty, of course."

"Somehow I knew that was going to be the answer. How about gin or vodka?"

"Gin please."

As Katherine busied herself measuring and mixing, Gordon appeared and she increased the proportions so as to provide three servings. After pouring and then adding a dollop of olive brine to each she deftly speared three olives, depositing one in each glass. Delicately grasping one in each hand she came around the island to serve the two men.

Both gave little gasps as she did. Aside from a pair of black patent leather platform heels, the T was all that she was wearing. Her heavenly muff was proudly on display and the slit of her pussy peaked out beneath the patch of fur. Everything about her at that moment just oozed of sexuality.

As she handed each their glass she also kissed them gently on the lips, just a touch of the tip of her tongue grazing them as she did. Douglass thought he was going to burst his pants his cock was so swollen. As though she could read his mind she reached down and rubbed the bulge, her other hand similarly tending to Gordon.

Abruptly spinning around she then sashayed back around the counter, the orbs of her ass dancing a sexy little wiggle as she went. Hoisting her glass she saluted the two men standing slack jawed across the room. Their glasses might have been more effectively used as drool cups at that moment but they saluted back and all three took deep sips of the cold fluid.

"So, today I have both of you to tend to me, eh?"

"Whatever your pleasure." Doug managed to get out.

"Hmm... Really? Anything?"

"Anything." Gordon chimed in.

Katherine took another sip surveying at the two men over her glass.

"Take your clothes off."

"Right here in the kitchen?"

"Right here."

Douglass began to peel off his shirt and Gordon followed. Soon the two were standing side by side, both with raging hard-ons, each with a half empty martini glass in hand.

Katherine sauntered back around the counter, her muff coming into view again. With her free hand she reached down and began to play with herself. Leaning back against the counter she worked her slit using her middle finger. It was obscene and totally erotic. The palm of her hand rested directly against her triangle of fur and every few strokes of her slit she would dip the digit inside herself just enough to draw forth some of her juices for lubrication.

Douglass took the hint and with his free hand started to stroke his shaft. Katherine's eyes fixed on the action and once Gordon realized that what she wanted was to watch them masturbate, he too began to pump his penis. The three continued like that until their glasses were nearly empty. At that point, Katherine finished off hers before approaching the pair of men. Using her middle finger again she dipped it into Douglass's glass and stirred the remaining contents, then held it extended in front of his lips. His lips parted and she inserted the digit. He sucked offthe mix of alcohol and pussy nectar.

After dipping her finger into her honeypot again she repeated the action for Gordon and then positioning herself between the two men, wrapped an arm around each of their waists.

"Who wants to fuck me first today?"

--

Gordon could barely believe his ears. In all the time that he and Katherine had been together he had probably only heard her use the F word a couple times and never in direct reference to sex. He knew he had to have her and have her soon.

"Me." He emphatically announced.

Katherine looked at him with sparkling devilish eyes. She took his glass from his hand and finished the final sip left then fed him the olive before setting the glass on the counter. Her hand went to his cock, gently caressing it as well as his balls. Then she turned away from him, leaned against the island and spread her legs. He positioned himself behind her, guided the head of his cock to her fruit and then forced himself in. It felt so good inside there and he liked the fact that Doug was standing there masturbating and watching. It reminded him of the first day when they had included him. Gordon loved having someone watch as he fucked his wife.

Slamming away at her like that in the kitchen in broad daylight instead of the intimacy of their bedroom with Doug three feet away stroking himself brought him to the verge after only a minute or two. He withdrew and motioned for Doug to have a turn. Once Doug's tool was deep inside Katherine Gordon boosted himself up onto the counter and sat with his legs hanging over the edge. Katherine immediately shifted over so that she could lean her forearms on his thighs and take his member in her mouth. All the while, Doug continued to pump away at her from the rear, his hands firmly gripping Katherines hips. Muffled moans and squeals of pleasure escaped, punctuated by a pause in her sucking just long enough to emit an "Oh fuck yes!"

Eventually Doug clenched her hips more tightly and drove his cock as deeply into her as possible. Locked in his grip she remained motionless as he pumped his load deep within her. She giggled with delight, releasing Gordon's cock as she focused her attention on the event taking place inside.

Gordon wrapped a hand around his shaft and began furiously wanking away. Once Doug pulled out of Katherine and released her hips she sank to her knees on the floor in front of Gordon and soon was treated to a shower of hot sticky goo as he erupted. It splattered in her hair, on her face, and down her chest.

--

As Katherine knelt there on the floor decorated in ejaculate she felt Doug's deposit begin to ooze out from between her pussy lips. She rose, both men helping her to her feet. She noticed that they were both still semi-hard and wrapped a hand around each penis. Doug's was still gooey from both her and his juices. She bent over to suck and slurp him clean and then gave Gordon some oral attention as well. Both men regained their rigid state almost immediately and she began vigorously pumping away, determined to bring them both to climax again.

It took a while but eventually both succumbed to her attentions, treating her to a further coating of cum, first Doug and then Gordon raining their seconds down upon her as she squatted to receive them. There was jizz all over her now. She felt wonderfully filthy coated in semen but she also felt a strong urge to get clean as well. Standing up again she took her leave to go shower.

--

On Thursday at midnight, Douglas once again let himself in the front door of the house on the lake. Gordon had explained that he would be out of town for a week and that he hoped that Doug could stop by and "take care of Katherine for him while he was away. Tiptoeing up the stairs and down the hallway he peeked in the door of the master bedroom. Katherine was sound asleep. He stripped naked and slipped in under the covers.

Snuggling up against her he could tell she was wearing a short silky nightgown. His hands began to gently caress and explore. She stirred and rolled over to face him then kissed him.

"Fancy meeting you here." She whispered. It was obvious that she'd awakened.

Rising to a kneeling position she peeled the gown up over her shoulders and off. Her breasts were clearly visible in the moonlight that crept in through the half closed blinds. He knelt as well and placed a palm at each of her breasts, cupping them and at the same time gently squeezing her nipples. She took hold of his now rigid cock and fondled it.

They remained in that pose for several minutes before pressing against one another to lock lips again. His hands grasped the globes of her ass and she did likewise to him. He suddenly desperately wanted to be inside her. Pushing her gently onto her back he positioned himself between her legs then guided his member between the folds of her pussy lips and into her already wet quim.

12