The New Age Breeders Ch. 01

Story Info
A future world outlaws erotic feelings.
1.1k words
4.28
16.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
508 Followers

Location: A government sanctioned milking station year 2165

The receptacle was placed in readiness by the assistant milker. The milker continued to work the engorged ten inch penis with her very practiced hands. Her oiled right hand stroking and twisting about the upper third of the subjects hard cock, additional lubrication being supplied by the precum freely weeping from the tip.

Her left hand tickled, scratched, and played with the increasingly tightening nutsack.

Supervisor Susan smiled in appreciation of the expertise on display and thought to herself that it would be an especially generous load. She inwardly congratulated herself on having been involved in the selection of this particular subject.

He was the son of a good friend and in the prime of good sperm production.

From inside the subjects viewing helmet Susan heard a muffled groan of pleasure, she saw his hips rise from the milking table, his toes curl, and then thick volleys of sperm shoot from the head of his cock to be captured in the receptacle.

She knew that it would be brought immediately to the insemination room where it would be used to impregnate a previously selected and prepared female subject.

Susan surreptitiously reached a hand into the front of her panties to touch herself. She slowly masturbated while the milker and her assistant hurried the fruits of their labor to the insemination team.

Susan did not pick up the phone to alert the revival team that the milking procedure was complete but delayed, knowing that an extra ten minutes would be noticed by no one.

She stepped out of her shoes and loosened her belt.

Linda Martin was very excited and nervous about her first day of work at the ministry of responsible reproduction.

There was an extra spring to her step these days and she had found herself experiencing new feelings which she could not quite understand.

Her good friend Susan Blevins had arranged the interview and then a week ago had delivered the news that she had been accepted for the job. When Susan had delivered the good news she had also given her a vial of new pills for her old friend to take. Since the year 2130 the new world government had required all earth citizens to take a sex suppression pill. Susan explained that the new ones being given to her friend were a stronger dosage due to Linda needing to be in close proximity to the reproduction action, but in reality they were placebos as she herself had been taking for months.

The new world government had concluded that greed and lust had for centuries been the bane of man's existence, causing war and strife to unceasingly halt progress and harmonious coexistence. Sex was outlawed and the mandatory suppression pills destroyed the libido and sex drive of those taking them. This was required by law for every human of reproductive age and enforced by random testing followed by isolation incarceration for violators.

There was little non compliance as a result.

Artificial insemination and test tube babies helped sustain the population for a time but after several decades it was acknowledged that this was not going to work long term.

Sperm was losing motility and women's ovulation was sporadic and weak. A new world task force addressed the problem and the Ministry for Responsible Reproduction was born.

Male donors were to be selected, given placebos instead of the pills and after a time brought to one of the many harvesting centers around the world.

After their sperm was harvested they were given amnesia pills so that the experience might be wiped from their minds, and they were then placed back on the suppression medication.

The women selected were also given placebos to allow natural desires to increase fertility. After impregnation they were given amnesia medication and their pregnancy was treated as a necessary life function with no sexual pleasure having been associated with it.

Society could continue to reproduce without the ugliness of lusts and sexual tensions.

The women were also to take the suppression medication after successful impregnation.

Susan was in position, straddling the erect penis glistening from her saliva. After the milking team had left she immediately set to work sucking and licking the young man's cock back to readiness.

A new hologram had been loaded into his viewing helmet and his hips hunched upward trying to penetrate the available wet pussy poised in position.

The fifty two year old milking supervisor reached back and gripping the cock, slid it through her dripping pussy lips before engulfing the turgid prick within her slick sex channel.

Having access to the placebos and knowing how to avoid the random testing was a wonderful combination she thought.

I hope Linda appreciates the position and positions soon to be available to her. A partner in crime will be needed soon if I am to avoid getting caught.

She started rocking her hips and grinding her clit against the rock hard youth as his cock head massaged her g-spot.

She had about six minutes to get herself off as many times as she could manage in that time.

Linda emerged bright eyed and eager from the transport shuttle after it had stopped in front of the building called "Collection Center".

The forty six year old redhead adjusted her skirt to accentuate the curves of her ample derriere and glanced down at the crotch of the young man exiting the shuttle with her. These new behaviors puzzled her as she had never cared how she looked and didn't notice how men looked all of her life.

A sixty something Grey haired woman also exited and seemed to know where she was going so Linda and the young black man followed her through the entrance until they came to a reception desk.

A young lady behind the desk spotted the two newcomers and waved them towards her station as the older lady passed through a door to their left after a retina scan had verified her identity.

Linda thought she saw a placard reading MILKING STATION 4 just inside the door before it closed.

The young lady in her twenties identified herself as Alice and turning to the young black man said "You must be Brandon, we were expecting you."

Brandon found himself ogling the buxom blond without understanding why, and felt his penis swell for not the first time since his summons to the center and the new vial of pills had arrived almost a week before.

Alice then asked Linda if she wouldn't mind waiting for a few moments as she saw that it was necessary to get Brandon back to a preparation room as quickly as possible. Before they passed through a door on the right Linda clearly saw the outline of a strange bulge in Brandons pants and found herself unconsciously squeezing her thighs together.

Before they disappeared Alice called back saying that Susan should be out and with her very shortly.

ualmech88
ualmech88
508 Followers