The New Age Breeders Ch. 02

Story Info
A future world outlaws erotic feelings.
1.3k words
4.46
11.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
512 Followers

Orientation

Linda was waiting for only a few moments when she saw Susan emerge from an opening behind the reception desk.

Susan greeted her friend and the two women made their way to the employee orientation station.

The large dimly lit room which served as the orientation station was separated into numerous small cubicles. Each cubicle was outfitted with a comfortable reclining chair and a holographic viewing helmet.

Susan told Linda to relax in one of the chairs, don the viewer, and the orientation presentation would commence. After the conclusion Susan would return to answer any questions she might have.

Linda placed the helmet on and reclined for her session. The first portion was a recap of the origins and necessity of the Ministry for Responsible Reproduction. These facts and background statements were well known to most new world citizens.

Linda was no different. She had known all her life that certain women had been selected to be breeders and although she had never met the surrogates who had carried her son and daughter, she understood their purpose in the chain of reproduction. She and her partner Jim had spent the last 19 years serving as their mentors, or what had formerly been referred to as parents.

The new world government still found society stability to be enhanced by creating family units.

Most people were associated with these new age family units with the Martin family unit and Blevins family unit being two of these.

A brief recount of the early days of sperm extraction and artificial insemination ensued.

When the presentation morphed into the modern day Linda became increasingly aroused.

There were images of cock after cock being massaged and coaxed into releasing their loads. This was being done by skilled hands and mouths of what were referred to as milkers.

The milkers were male and female, generally older, varying in degree of attractiveness, and very skilled in their tasks. It was explained that the cum loads increased due to the build up and arousal created by the sex scenarios being experienced by each subject, with the aid of the viewing helmet.

Linda saw one milker deep throating a ten inch dick

Until it was ready to blow and then capturing the jizz in the receptacle. What was most shocking about this episode was that the milker appeared to be a woman in her seventies who put her teeth back in her mouth after performing the expert gum job.

The presentation then moved on to how the female subjects were prepared for fertilization. The females were laid out on preparation tables and also wearing the viewing helmets.

Instead of milkers there were what the presentation referred to as dilators working on the females in teams of two.

One playing with the subjects breasts and one orally or manually working her pussy into a series of orgasms. In the middle of one of the orgasms the sperm was shot deep into the cervix via a penis shaped plunger and held against the cervix wall by the same, with the females spasming and writhing in delight. The dilators were of both sexes and varying in age and attractiveness. They seemed to be approaching their tasks with an expert but clinical detachment.

Linda gasped in startled surprise when she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"I think it's better if I explain things from here on." Linda heard Susan say after her orientation viewing helmet was removed.

"Wow!" the redhead exclaimed, "I don't know what to make of that. I feel very funny and tingly in my groin."

Linda's hand was rubbing her own pussy through her sopping panties.

"What you are feeling my dear friend is sexual arousal. You have been off the sexual suppression med for a while and you are experiencing the pleasure of sexual excitement."

"The subjects were also feeling this but will not remember it after the amnesia medication. The milkers and dilators were feeling only professional pride as they are regularly tested for compliance to the suppression regimen."

Susan continued, "The ejaculation by the males and the spasms of the females were orgasms and you are close to a state of arousal that would enable you to have one. Keep rubbing yourself and it will happen."

"But sex is not allowed!" Linda said in puzzled frustration, embarrassed, and quickly pulling her hand out from under her skirt.

"You're right, it's not allowed." Susan explained.

"What you are experiencing is strictly forbidden, but don't worry about me letting on. I am turned on and experiencing orgasms all the time here."

"I have chosen you to join a very exclusive number of us who are reaping the benefits of this unique position."

"Come with me and we can witness a live insemination and then a milking." Susan said to her friend.

The two women walked together down a corridor to an observation room. From this room Susan said they could watch two of the ministries most expert dilators prepare a young twenty five year old three time mother to be impregnated.

Inside the observation room a large two way mirror revealed at once that the procedure was in progress.

Susan further dimmed the lights so that what they could see more clearly was a buxom blond woman lying on her back, viewing helmet on, and her feet in stirrups.

A middle aged man with salt and pepper hair was kneading her breasts while alternately licking and gently biting her nipples.

"That man is amazing." said Susan, in a knowing way. "He can make a woman come from nipple play alone."

Susan had positioned herself behind Linda, who was watching in rapt attention the young woman whose head was between the subjects legs, and whose tongue was lathering the glistening pussy before her face.

Linda's pussy was in a lather again and she could feel Susans breasts against her back and her hot breath against her neck.

"Amy is the best cunt linker in the entire sector. She was trained by yours truly and could curl your toes with a single flick of that silken tongue."

Susan reached around from behind Linda and was fondling her breasts through the thin blouse. Her other hand worked her way under the redheads skirt, into her panties, and was working on her rapidly juicing pussy.

Linda found herself quickly on the verge of the first orgasm in her forty six years of life.

She considered her friend for the first time as a sexy woman and a sexual being.

Susan had closely cropped brunette hair with some flecks of grey. She was about four inches taller than her friend at five foot ten and her slender frame was accented by pert breasts whose erect nipples Linda could feel poking into her back.

Her pussy was being manipulated into ecstasy by the statuesque older woman

The two women watched the blond on the table writhe in what was surely a series of multiple orgasms and witnessed the sperm delivery devise be quickly plunged into her quivering cunt, an injection button pressed, and then the device held in place while both dilators stroked and fondled the young woman in her afterglow.

Linda shuddered and came on her friends fingers as they plunged deeply into her intimate crevice and she leaked a small puddle of squirt onto the floor.

Moments passed with Linda being held from behind by Susan. Her knees were shaking and her pussy still quivering when Linda heard Susan whisper in her ear.

"Before we go to the milking room I want you to see what our subject was viewing through her helmet.

In fact it will be a surprise to me as well since each fantasy experience is drawn from deep within the subjects subconscious mind and then projected as a very real holographic experience for maximal arousal effect."

The two women donned helmets which had stored the same holographic scenario just experienced by the newly impregnated blond and sat together on a sofa in the room, each with their hand in the others crotch.

ualmech88
ualmech88
512 Followers