The New and Improved Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were on the interstate, I reclined my seat back to relax but Bud reached over and slid up my dress to play with my pussy again. Then he gave me an evil little smile as he said. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable with this dress off?"

I had never given a thought at being completely being naked in the car during the day but the though did not offend me, in fact it excited me a bit. I asked him if he was sure he wanted me naked so that anybody around could see his wife naked. He said he really wasn't sure how he felt about it but just wanted to know if it would be willing to give it a try. I told him I didn't know if I could do it but if he was all right with it and wanted me to give it a try, I would. He took my hand and gave it a squeeze. As this point if he had asked me to stand naked in the middle of Atlanta I would have done it for him.

I sat up a bit and grabbed the hem of my dress and pull it up and over my head. I was now naked to the world and the warm sun coming through the windshield landing on and warming up my pussy put me into a wonderful world of my own. I was so warm and comfortable and at ease, I didn't care who saw me naked. I reclined the seat back again and closed my eyes and still tired for our night of sex I ended taking a short nap until I heard a truck horn blow.

I snapped awake and noticed a 18 wheeler next to us and the young man was grinning ear to ear as he looked down on me. I then realized he was looking at my totally nude body. Because of my old habits I started to cover myself with my hands, then I slowly started to play with my tits for the guy. I asked Bud if this was the first trucker to see me, he said "no, that this was about the 10th guy to see me." Apparently the word had gotten around on the CB radio because all the truckers were watching out their rearview mirrors as we approached. Let's just put it this way. I remained naked until we pulled into our driveway. I masturbated myself off twice and sucked Bud off once on the interstate while the tuckers watched I'd say close to a hundred in all. I think that riding around naked is one of my favorite things to do on a long trip.

Well I just like being naked! I now am naked or close to it all the time now. Sheer tops, super short dresses and skirts with nothing underneath are a way of life for me now. Bud and I are into public sex. We've done it in a hundred different places. Whether it be on an empty stretch of beach or on a bar stool in a dark crowded bar or standing up in the middle of a large crowd at a rock concert, it is so exciting! We haven't gotten it trouble with the law yet but we have been caught in the act a few times by strangers. It is so exciting being watched that I don't even want to think of stopping when someone catches us. We still have Bud's old pickup and it is big enough in the front seat for me to sit in his lap naked and drive as he is thrusting his big hot cock in my pussy from behind as we drive down the highway putting on a show.

We recently moved into a new and bigger house with a fenced in backyard and an in-ground pool. We hadn't been in the house two weeks when we had unexpected company. One Saturday morning about 10am, Bud and I were getting ready to get in the pool for a nude swim when we had a knock at the front door. I opened the door and was surprised to she my father, mother, and sisters standing there. I was wearing just a large tank top and Bud was in just a pair of tight black nylon boxer briefs.

Mom's face went red and her mouth dropped open then she started screaming at me for how I was dressed. She started calling me a slut and a whore, telling me I was going to hell for dressing as I did as she turned and stomped off back to the car. I lost my cool and shouted after her that I might be a slut, but that I was a very happy and well-satisfied slut with a wonderful husband that knew how to keep me happy in the bedroom. She stopped looked back at me then opened the car door, got in and slammed the door shut.

Dad told me not to worry about the old bag and said the reason they stopped by was to ask if I could put up my sisters for a week or so. They had to go the Mississippi; her sister was real sick and wasn't expected to last but a couple days. I told him sure, no problem and for him to drive safe.

When he left, I noticed my sisters; Cara and Barbara were staring at Bud in his tight underwear. I told them we were both just getting ready to get in the pool and if they wanted to they could both join us. They said they had no suits to wear so I told them I had a couple suits that would fit them and to follow me to my bedroom. I knew I might have a little trouble getting them to wear my old string-tie bikinis with mom's puritan believes still in them but I knew I had to try. They agreed to wear them but only under some of Bud's old big t-shirts. The suits fit them both and I told them so, but they still wouldn't leave my bedroom until they had put on the t-shirts. I just had to show-off even for my sisters, so I put on my hot pink t-back bikini.

They couldn't keep theirs eyes off Bud's slowing growing bulge that afternoon. Thanks to my helping hands. There just might be a chance for them yet. There was a lot of horseplay and wrestling in the pool and I noticed the girls loved to jump on top of him while wrestling him and they always seemed to wrap their legs around him in the process of trying to dunk him.

While we were resting I got Bud to put some suntan lotion on my back. The girls watched as I got down on my stomach with my all but naked ass to the sun and Bud rubbed the lotion on my back, legs, ass cheeks. I just had to shock the girls a little so I moaned a couple times as he rubbed it in and told him how got his hands felt as he was rubbing my ass. I then asked Cara and Barbara if they would like for Bud to rub lotion on their backs. Barbara quickly said yes and removed the t-shirt she had on then laid flat on the lounge chair next to me. Cara asked Barbara what see was doing and said that if mom found out she might kill her.

Barbara asked her, "And how would she know unless someone tells her. I'm sure not going to tell her and I don't think Becky would tell her and so unless you tell her she won't find out. Are you going to tell her?"

Cara smiled and said, "No way I would tell her and what she doesn't know won't hurt her." She then looked at Bud and asked him that when he got done with Barbara if he would mind doing her back as well. Cara later told me she admired my guts at being willing to wear the suit I had on. I told her that in the privacy of my backyard it was no big thing and that on some days we even swam and laid out around the pool completely nude.

You should have seen her jaw drop. "Nude?" she asked. I just smiled and nodded my head. "Him too?" she asked. I nodded again and I seen small smile come across her lips.

I told her that is what we were getting ready to do when they knocked on the door this morning. About that time Bud came out of the pool with the beginning of a nice erection. Cara eyes when straight to his semi-hard member. I knew I somehow had to figure out a way for her to see his unit without her knowing I knew she seen it.

We all remained in our suits the rest of the day. After supper I put on only a long red tank top and I asked Bud to put on his turquoise gauze running shorts only, the ones he removed the liner out of a couple years ago.

He asked why them, because almost every time he sat down, his balls would come out.

I told him I knew that and that was why I wanted him to wear them. I wanted him to 'accidentally' come out in front of my sisters so they could see what a real cock looked like, and I told him not to worry if something went wrong because I would be there to put our the fire.

Both sisters came out in ankle length nightgowns with robes but I could still see they were wearing bras and panties. I told Cara and Barbara I sure hope they didn't mine what Bud and I where wearing because we usually didn't wear much around the house but that we also didn't want to offend them. They looked at each other saying it was fine with them and that they wish that they had something cooler to wear but mom would not allow it. I told them to get up and come with me. I gave them each one of Bud's long T-shirts to wear. They both removed the long pajamas and put on those t-shirts and nervously came back to the family room with me. Bud was in his recliner and I got in mine, putting the girls directly across from Bud. He went and got him a soft drink and flopped back in his chair. In the corner of my eye, I saw Barbara elbow Cara and point towards Bud. Cara's eyes got big and she started to blush. Then she smiled and bent over to Barbara and whispered something to her.

Bud 'accidentally' came out a few more times that night and neither sister said a thing but then again I noticed they did not miss a chance to get a free look. The last time he popped out, his dick and ball where completely out as he laid back in his recliner pretending to be asleep for at least 15 minutes. But I had to wake him up because his dick was starting to get hard and it was time to take ME to bed.

I walked over to him and dropped a throw pillow in his lap to awaken him and I told him it was time to go to bed and winked at him. He nodded and slowly got up spreading his legs as he got up allowing the pillow to fall on the floor and revealing his now completely hard dick. He looked down and acted surprised and embarrassed and saying his apologies as he ran from the room. I told my sisters I was sorry they seen his penis and hoped they weren't upset about it.

They both were red faced with embarrassment but told me they weren't mad and not to be mad at him about what happen. I smiled at them and then giggled as I told them that I wasn't going to punish him for being in his condition but I did have plans for his condition. I told them goodnight as I headed for the bedroom planning to make some extra noise tonight.

Things progressed quicker that week than I thought it would. By the time next Saturday rolled around both my sisters were walking around the house and swimming in the pool as naked as Bud and I. They both shaved they pussies and learned to openly masturbate if they felt like it. I even showed them how to jack-off a guy whenever they got a chance to by using Bud as an example. I even showed them the finer points of sucking a guy off. I made sure to tell my sisters that they could look all they wanted but they could not touch Bud's dick. Bud was more than willing to let them watch.

When Bud was home from work he always seemed to be in some state of arousal with three naked females around him and I enjoyed playing with him I front of my sisters to keep him that way. We all agreed we like looking at a nice hard dick. I'm sure mom is going to be very mad at me with the major changes in attitude of my sisters. But screw her! I don't want my sisters to be so uninformed and misinformed about men, sex, and the way in life in general as I was when I got married. I told my sisters if they ever needed a place to stay, they would always be welcome here.

A couple weeks later bud came home with a small 2 small boxes under his arm one Friday night. I asked what they were. He said that they were a couple of surprise for me. One he gave me and told me to go clean up and put it on because we were going out tonight. He also said he had talked to Jane a couple days ago and she had agreed to watch JJ again for us. The other box was for when we returned home.

The dress was a stretch black mini-dress with 3-inch circular cutouts up both sides. It was very light and molded to me like a second skin. Can you say it was sexy? Oh yea!

We ended going just south of Macon to a new dance club. The place was rockin'! The lighting and music was great. Most of the girls there dressed in some sort of revealing outfit. There was a lot of skin showing everywhere you looked and I noticed Bud looking a lot. It didn't bother me one bit because I knew he was coming home with me. Plus we had agreed months ago looking around was OK but no touching. It was a lot of fun that night but I was tired and slept most of the way home.

After we picked up JJ and got home, I asked Bud what was in the other box. He told me to get undressed and to meet him in the family room. He told me to sit next to him on the couch as he pressed play on the CD remote. IT WAS PORNO! Believe it or not I had never seen one before and I didn't see much of this one. All the moaning, sucking, licking, and fucking really got to me. I was on the floor between Bud's legs sucking on his cock in no time. Watching the sex on TV and sucking Bud's cock, I had an orgasm without being touched. Bud came in all three holes before we went to bed. I still watch those CD's sometime when I'm home alone and get horny. My plastic buddy helps me make it through the day when I get that way.

I don't mind using my friend when needed because I don't even want another man to touch me sexually. Bud and I have had the talk about how excited I get when I expose my body and if I would ever be tempted to have sex with another man even if Bud is present. I told him "NO WAY!" It actually revolts me at the thought of another man sticking his dick in me. I would rather be naked on national TV for all my family and friends to see, than to have another man inside me.

Cara graduated a couple weeks ago and just called and asked if she could come over and stay a few days. She'll be here in about an hour so I need to get up and clean up a bit. I still hope she is willing to get naked because I want to surprise Bud when he gets home with two nude women to greet him. I just might let her touch him so that I can really teach her how to treat a man right. I'm glad it's Friday night and Bud doesn't have to work tomorrow. It just might be a long night for him.

12