The New and Improved Mrs. Mayfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy gasped loudly. He steadied himself by resting his hands on her shoulders. He shook and trembled with each explosion.

Wanting to savor the warmth of his mother's mouth for as long as possible, Tommy filled his hands with her hair and pulled her to him.

Mary Mayfield, sensing that this might be her son's first blow job, continued to use her tongue on his rapidly wilting cock.

"Oh, fuck, Mom. I'm getting hard again." He released his grip on her hair and let his hands fall down to her shoulders.

Tommy's mother continued ministering to her son's cock until it had returned to its former state of tumescence before pulling back and letting him slip from her mouth.

"Damn, son," she told him as she slid his boxers down to his feet. "I'd forgotten how quickly a young man could recover." Mary leaned back and scooted to the middle of the bed and watched him take off his shirt.

Now, totally naked, Tommy lay down beside his mother and kissed her. "I love you, Mother," he told her.

Mary looked her son in the eye as she caressed his cheek. "I love you, too," she whispered.

Mrs. Mayfield closed her eyes and sighed. Her body already on fire with lust and desire, she trembled as Tommy began to lightly rake his fingernails along her thigh. Her passion increased to a height that she'd not felt in quite some time when she felt him lift the bottom of her chemise and push it up, exposing her breasts to his gaze.

Tommy continued using his fingernails to trace a path around her belly button and up to her breasts and back down to her thighs. He did this several more times before he grabbed the waistband of her panties and drug them down and off her. Small charges of electricity raced through her as she spread her legs wide in anticipation of what she was sure would come next.

Almost reverently, Tommy lifted his mother's foot. Slowly, he licked from her toes to her ankle and back again. He captured her big toe between his lips and pulled it into his mouth. He went from toe to toe, sucking and licking until each toe was completely covered with his saliva. Then he switched his attention to the other foot.

Mary moaned loudly as Tommy's tongue began its ascent up her trembling legs. She cried out in disappointment when, after reaching the apex of her thighs, he pulled away. Her disappointment quickly faded when he switched to her other leg and, once again, began his upward journey.

An involuntary spasm consumed her as he neared the center of her sexual being. "Surely, he won't deny me this time," she thought.

With his breath blowing hotly on the dense forest that covered his mother's mound, Tommy's tongue made its first contact with her quivering quim.

"Oh, my god," Mrs. Mayfield cried out. The excitement proved to be too much for this forty three year old mother. A moment later, she orgasmed.

Mary's ejaculate saturated her son's face and quickly filled his mouth to capacity.

Twice, Tommy had to swallow his mother's juices before she quit squirting. Finally, it was over and Tommy could exhale. He looked up to see his mother smiling at him.

Sensing that the time was right, Tommy went to his hands and knees and crawled forward until his body hovered over hers. Slowly, he lowered himself until the head of his straining manhood touched Mary's outer lips.

Not wanting to wait for her son to enter her, Mrs. Mayfield lifted her hips off the bed and thrust her pelvis violently upwards, impaling herself on his hot cock.

"More, goddammit! More!" she cried. "I want more. I want more!"

Tommy blinked in disbelief. Just a few days ago he would have never stood a chance of getting so close to his mother. Now, locked together in the most unholy of unions, her vaginal muscles gripped his cock, her muscles undulating along its length.

Slowly, Tommy pulled back and quickly reinserted his hot throbbing cock deep into her sex.

"Yes, son," Mary cried. "God, that feels good."

Fueled by his mother's remarks, young Tommy Mayfield rapidly drove his hard and angry spear into the recesses of her middle aged pussy over and over again.

Mary Mayfield wrapped her legs around her son's waist and put her arms around his neck as she began her ascent towards another orgasm.

Her body moved in tandem with his. The head of his cock was pounding her cervix mercilessly but she didn't care. It had been a long, long time since anyone had made her feel as good as she was feeling at this very moment and she wasn't about to complain.

Mary Mayfield was rapidly approaching the point of no return when she felt the slight increase in his hardness, telling her that his time was near.

"Fuck me, Tommy," she cried loudly. "Fuck me hard and fuck me deep."

Tommy barely heard his mother's pleas. His need to release his juices into the place where she'd carried him for nine months was overwhelming. The sensations created by the walls of her vagina as his maleness slid in and out of the hot confines of her fuck hole, combined with the continued contact with her cervix was about to carry him over the edge.

Mary knew the depths of her sex would soon be filled with her son's discharge. Wanting to explode when he did, she slipped her hand between them. She gasped loudly when her fingers found her clit.

Mrs. Mayfield's vision began to narrow and she began to pant like a dog on a hot day in August. Her mind, stimulated by the forbidden elements of their debauchery, had already discarded any feeling of wrong doing between the two of them. They were just a man and a woman in love doing what men and women do when they are in love. She knew she was getting close.

Suddenly, Mary Mayfield became very still. Her labored breathing was the only indicator that she was even alive.

Tommy looked down at his mother's near lifeless form. He was about to ask her if she was okay when her entire body began to spasm out of control.

The sight of his mother climaxing caused a chain reaction in Tommy and, in mere seconds, his balls contracted and his cock lurched, expelling wave after wave of his ejaculate deep into the recesses of her vagina.

Mary's body shuddered one last time and they were finished. Mother and son were exhausted. They lay together, entwined in the most unholy of embraces, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Several minutes passed without a word being spoken between them.

Tommy pulled his mother close. "Thank you, Mother."

Mary smiled at her only child and caressed his cheek. "You're welcome," she told him. "But I should be thanking you. Had I known it could be this wonderful with you, we'd have been making love as soon as you turned eighteen."

Tommy exhaled the moment he realized that he'd been holding his breath. "I enjoyed this," he told his mother. "Very much."

"Yes, son, it was wonderful. Your father has never made it feel this good."

12