The New Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly lifted up the hem of my dress until I could fit get my hand underneath, then pulled my panties to one side and started playing with my own clitoris. The moaning was getting louder, getting me even more turned on, so lifted my backside and slid off my panties then used my free hand to start massaging my breasts one after the other to help my pleasure reach greater heights.

In no time at all other woman was running her hands through her hair and letting out cute little yelps, so I increased my speed. After a minute of this she let out a low guttural scream as she climaxed, driving me to my own orgasm. The two of us relaxed into our seats almost simultaneously and I noticed that the on-screen sex was still going on loudly, so obviously no-one would have heard all of the commotion.

After another fifteen minutes I noticed that the other woman was standing while she adjusted her clothing so that nothing was showing once again. I quickly rose, walked over to her and surprised her with a passionate kiss. She resisted a little, but gave in after my tongue started exploring her hot little mouth.

"Wow!" she said after the kiss ended "was that... was it you all along?"

"Sort of" I replied in a sultry voice.

She reached into her purse and retrieved a small white business card, then opened my palm and placed it on top.

"If you ever want to do that again, just call my office on that number and ask for Samantha" she said, smiling "I'll be waiting"

As she walked off I noticed that her lacy black panties were still slung over a nearby seat, but rather than call out to her I grabbed them and slipped them into own handbag, grinning to myself. Maybe, just maybe, I was beginning to change...

12