The New Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
A long nighttime discussion with Maeve.
3.9k words
4.56
26.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

Important note: this second part is also quite soft, so if you're looking for a quick cum, move on to another story!

After what seemed like an hour or so of drowsing against her body, I woke up completely. The Dervish album I had put on earlier was still playing and I must've been awakened by a stronger moment. While we slept, we had shifted into more comfortable positions again: I was turned sideways on the couch, leaning against the back as well as the armrest. Julia was sprawled all over me, her back against my chest. Through all the movements, we had managed to keep our heads together. How interesting.

Another quite interesting fact that came to my attention was, again, Julia's breasts. I'm not usually such a breast-man: I'd take a nice pair of legs and ass anytime. But with such phenomenal breasts I could help myself. Her heavy breathing told me that she was deeply sleeping right now: my guess is that she and her boyfriend had had a very long night. Two of the most magnificent breasts I had ever had the pleasure of meeting were waiting, right there under my nose. Both my hands were also waiting. Sleeping / waiting / waiting: what else could I do?

I had no idea if Julia was a deep sleeper or not, but if she had managed to fall asleep against me I could guess that she was. Unable to resist I raised both my hands: one of them had been sleeping on the couch with us and the other had lazily been dozing on her belly. This last one reached Julia's breasts first, as it had probably been dreaming about it anyway. But the other one, jealous, took a bigger risk and came up fast. Fortunately for me, it slowed down just before touchdown.

Still half asleep (in fact it was going to be my excuse if ever she woke up. Yes, I know it's pretty weak. Lame in fact. But I -was- indeed asleep and I only had a precious few seconds to find something. Some things can't be kept waiting: sorry!), still half-asleep then, I felt both my hands closing on those pearls of pleasure and ecstasy (Yeah, that sounds sleazy and adolescent, I know. But I don't want to hear a word about it: none of you have seen or touched Julia's breasts! ...And by the way, that's how you fill an entire paragraph with parenthesis...)

Anyway as I was saying, every nerve endings from my palm to my fingertips were straining against my skin to reach through the fabric of her tee-shirt. The simple fact is that my fingers corroborated (confirmed, supported, backed-up... whichever you prefer) what my eyes had lead me to conclude: perky, joyous, fresh... you know the list. (So what, didn't you protest that my "pearls of pleasure and ecstasy" sounded too adolescent? What do you think about my "corroboration" then? Is that mature enough for you?...And by the way that's how you fill two paragraphs about touching breasts without saying anything about them...)

I was finally getting awake (clear-headed enough to stop making weird paragraphs and start this second part!) and the feelings of her breasts were flowing up my arms. As perky and fresh as they were, these were not barely developed breasts: they were heavy, matured breasts, womanhood through and through. The tee-shirt, which I discovered was quite thin, didn't really bother me. Sure I would have liked to feel them skin on skin. Then again, you enjoy what you can have and try to forget about the rest... So I did.

When I heard the door open, I was still fondling her breasts shamelessly. I don't know how long I've had the pleasure of doing it: it will forever remain a mystery. (But what I know for sure is that it was really shamelessly. I know: she was out of it and in a bad situation... What can I say?) It ended precipitously though: what if this was her boyfriend returning? All "sorry" and "I'll change..."? What if? Well then, the price of those sinful yet marvelous caresses would be a thorough beating-up. As you're all beginning to know me, you can probably guess that I was perfectly calm in face of such a contingency. What you may not know is that I ardently wished that my perfectly calm shaking wouldn't throw Julia down on the floor. Calm.

Came the familiar voice from the hallway. "Julia?" It was Maeve. Which I had known all along. So I just had to keep feeling perfectly calm and everything would be alright. When she poked her head in the living room, a lot of emotions flashed across her face: surprise, wonder, incomprehension, puzzlement again and a last bit of anger. "What is my roommate doing in the arms of my friend?" Was probably the number one question in her mind right now. Then, a few seconds later, understanding dawned on that beautiful face of hers. She mouthed "Jack" to me and I nodded gently.

She then walked in and kneeled down beside us. Slowly she woke up Julia and took her to her room. When she returned, she said she was sorry about all this. I told her that it was ok, but didn't tell her exactly why: some things are best kept secret. She showed me the closet that would be mine for as long as I stayed and helped me unpack my things. The couch where Julia and I had been sleeping was a futon and it would easily turn into my bed for the next few weeks.

Another Dervish album replaced the first I had chosen and Maeve and I went to the kitchen to fix dinner. As I had planned I went to the grocery and bought more than enough stuff for a great dinner. I owed it to Maeve and Julia for their generosity and it would perhaps make Julia feel better. When I came back Maeve was still working in the kitchen and she helped me with my too many bags. An hour later dinner was ready, one of my favorite dishes: salmon and a heap of vegetables, liberally strewn with spices.

As I was setting up the table, Maeve went and woke up Julia. She stayed quite a few minutes with her in the room but when they finally came back Julia looked good. No more red around the eyes: apparently she had shed no tears in bed. Things were looking better. That is, until her boyfriend came back. Damn him! We had barely finished eating and were about to move to the living room: an evening of music and discussion with two lovely girls: what else could one ask for? (Indeed: a lot more! But since I was not in any position to ask for it...)

Our plans got foiled though: Jack came back. And of course he had red eyes and looked terrible: the poor Jack was sorry and he had made a terrible mistake. Julia simply got up and went to her room and he followed. I looked at Maeve and was surprised to see that she was angry. Apparently, this was not the first time this sort of thing had happened in the last few months. She had thought that it was over this time... But no, Jack had to come back.

We cleaned up the table and spent the evening together anyway. It had been a long time since we had had a chance to talk alone, so we did. Montreal (like most big cities I guess) had a way of doing that: you live twenty minutes away from good friends but somehow you never have enough time to spend quality time with them. Tonight we did and it was a lot of fun. I spent the entire evening listening to great music, talking with a good friend... and looking at that good friend.

Good Gods! As much as Julia had surprised me earlier, Maeve was something else: not too tall, about 5'6", with the body of a young goddess. While Julia may have looked like a nymph with her lithe figure, long limbs and dangerous breasts, Maeve radiated something completely different. Instead of perky, young breasts, Maeve had full breasts, high and firm on her chest, wholly matured and developed like flowers in total bloom. Swimming and her work in massotherapy had given her lean, strong shoulders from where her breasts hung in their heavy splendor. Then her head was a marvel in itself: a beautiful face under a dark mane, much darker than Julia's. Deep brown, nearly black in fact: locks of barely curving hair that flowed from her head down to the small of her back. Beneath this head of hair were her equally dark eyes: two clear, intense eyes that could freeze any and all unsuspecting men... They had done that to me more than once in the past.

Adding to the swimming, her passion for mountain biking and hiking gave her entire body a tight and powerful shape. Her nice waist flared to the generous hips she had inherited from her mother. Below those curves were her legs, the legs of a mountain-biker. What else could you ask for? A masseuse with the body of a goddess...

The best part was that she knew it perfectly well: she played with her sensuality as well as her sexuality. Played with men and often women, teasing and arousing. What made those little games not only tolerable but fun was that she's always laughing -with us- through it all. Instead of leaving us panting with unspent desire, she makes us feel like we're on her side and that the teasing is an intimate inside joke. I don't know how she manages it, but she does. She's simply glowing with a laughing sensuality.

So we had a lot of fun that night. Even after those long weeks without seeing each other, that old intimate sensuality came back easily. We touched and hugged and lay in each other's arms all evening long. All in friendship though. We had never made that explicitly clear in the past, but our relationship had always been like this: close, intimate yet nothing more than that. When I had a girlfriend it suited me perfectly. Yet now, after nearly a year of celibacy, having her in my arms was somehow harder than it used to be. And once again I had to be careful about that threatening erection. It had happened in the past with Maeve and she had only smiled at me: a silent "thank you" for a compliment. For some reason, I didn't want it to happen tonight.

At around midnight, Maeve bade me a good night and went to her room. I was tired from the day and was looking forward to a good night's sleep. That was not to be though. About half an hour later I began hearing strange noises. It took me a few seconds to realize what they were: moans. Julia's moans. The bastard had managed to get into her panties again! Had he even been sorry or did he only want to fuck her one last time? But soon the moans became louder and louder, preventing any sleep or even thought. I couldn't stop myself from imagining Julia in full sexual magnificence, covered in sweat, moaning in lust and shouting in orgasm...

This was not good. Now I had a raging erection that would not go down, a painful erection. And I knew that if I simply masturbated I would have to do it again later as her moans would excite me back to life! I just loved hearing girls and women moan. Ok, it's even a fetish of mine... Single for too many months with a nymph moaning her pleasure on the room just across the hall. I didn't have any earplugs and I resolved to buy some tomorrow.

Half and hour later I was ready to go to her room and fuck her ass while she was riding her boyfriend. No! No, no, no, that's not good! I'm going nuts with all those moans! Damn that bastard anyway! My erection was still painful and I had begun tugging it a bit. But then I heard a faint knocking on the wall near the hallway (the living room didn't have any door, of course). Seconds later, just enough time to draw the sheet across my naked cock, Maeve's head appeared. Satisfied that I was awake, she smiled and came towards me. She was still half-asleep and flopped down on the futon with me.

"Damn them! Couldn't they keep it quiet for once?" She said, half-laughing.

"They do that often?" I asked.

"Yes, usually once or twice a week..." She sighed.

"And you live with it?"

A pause.

"Why do you think I'm not like that or even worse?"

Now she was laughing. Then she turned towards me and placed her hand on my chest. "I'm sorry about that Loa... And don't worry about that erection: I'm quite keyed-up myself so it's nothing to be ashamed about." Then she placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. For a few seconds I abandoned myself to her embrace, wrapping my arm around her head and all through all those flowing locks of night that were not restrained by clips or elastic bands.

After those first seconds, I pulled my arm back: "I'm sorry Maeve but I think it would be better if we sat up..." She did and sat with her legs crossed underneath her: she looked puzzled. She was facing the window and the moon was shining directly upon her.

"I'm sorry, but I'm only human and right now I'm not sure that you are... With the moonlight and your loose hair... Well, you know how I am."

She just smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Loa. It's been a long time since I received any compliments..."

"No problems..."

Now that it was done I was glad that I had asked her to sit up. But then something surprised me. It was not supposed to happen: the mood was meant to keep being soft and smooth, sensual but nothing more. I was on the edge, excited but not crazy. But then "it" happened. The moonlight was still shining brightly on her, her black hair, dark eyes and white tee-shirt. Her -short- tee-shirt. When she sat back after kissing me, the tee-shirt had risen on her thighs and hips. She was -not- wearing panties.

Instead she was wearing nothing but her thin, trimmed bush. Usually I guessed that I must be quite dark, even though nothing but a thick patch remained above her lips. Right now, though, it was positively glowing. It's as if the moonlight was getting trapped there as soon as it arrived. Sitting down as she was, I could only see the bottom part of that trimmed work of art as well as the top of her lips. As with the rest of her, her lips and mound seemed to be full, warm and dear Gods so inviting!

I closed my eyes and let my head drop down on my chest. Shaking it in near disbelief, I took a deep breath and raised it again slowly.

"Are you sore, in pain? Did you hurt your neck today?"

I was too shocked to reply.

"I could give you a massage if you want, it would help to pass the time while they... until they get to sleep. How about it."

I still couldn't look up or at her so I just nodded. In silence she got up and went to her room. Getting up to try to shake the feelings off, I took deep breaths... As did Julia. To moan and even shout a few times. Sighing, I got back down and lay on my stomach. I didn't bother covering myself up as Maeve would probably ask me if she could take it off anyway. She had given me quite a few massages in the past and I had to say that she was really good. But in this atmosphere, I had no idea what it would be like.

When she came back she hadn't change: only a tee-shirt. I was surprised to see that she hadn't tied her hair up: she usually did so in order to keep it away from the oil and her hands. Maybe she forgot. Kneeling beside me she poured some massage oil in her hand and proceeded to cover my neck and entire back. Then she began by working from my left side. A few minutes later she was on the other side, repeating many of the same movements.

The she moved a bit lower and straddled my hips. This was the moment I'd been dreading: her naked pussy against my skin. I was surprised to feel cotton against my skin. So she had seen me looking at her... Or perhaps she simply knew that for a massage she had to put something on. I don't know and I guess I'll never know. For the next twenty minutes she proceeded to give me a most wonderful massage. All the while Julia was still moaning like a living and breathing orgasm. It was a really, really weird situation.

Although Maeve and I were both silent, she was beginning to breath harder now. It was the first time I've ever known her to do that: usually she's calm and relaxed through her massages. Then she stopped and sat up straight upon me. Unable to look I was wondering if she was done. But she I heard strange slipping and sliding noise, my eyes shot wide open: was she taking her tee-shirt off? Before I could try to understand what was happening, she said: "I'm giving you a surprise Loa, but don't turn around. If you can keep your head down I may give it to you again sometime..."

Then I saw both her hands on the futon on either side of me and I felt her leaning down towards me. When her bared breasts touched me and molded themselves to my back, I shook all over. When they slipped up from the small of my back all the way to my shoulders I nearly moaned out loud. Firmer than I had believed and heavier too: this was the touch of a goddess... After a time I saw and felt her hair falling down around us: against her arms, across her shoulders and all over my head. I was in Heaven just them, unable to understand what was happening to me. Maeve's breasts were still dancing up and down my back, occasionally going all the way down to my buttocks and up until they slipped over my shoulders against my head.

Reaching up I grabbed her right hand, which was still pressed down on the futon near my head, and closed my own hand around it. I wanted to hold her, to take her in my arms and kiss her but I didn't want this moment to end. I would have given anything to turn around just them but the promise of more such moments kept me down. Anyway she was still caressing me and I my head was beginning to spin.

Later she finally stopped and raised herself back up. I noticed at the same time that the apartment was silent once again. I heard Maeve grabbing her tee-shirt and when she tried to pull away her right hand I closed mine tighter. I had made a decision. Softly I said:

"Let me turn around Maeve."

"No Loa... I really want to share this again with you. Let me put the tee-shirt on. "

"Maeve. Let me turn around please."

After a silent pause, she raised her hips from mine and I turned around. I kept my eyes closed for a few seconds before opening them once again. When I did, it was to look up into her eyes.

"Maeve, you're too beautiful and your breasts are simply too wonderful... I can't let such an occasion pass me by. You know that..."

She sat down on me then, with my cock nestled between her legs and directly against her panty-clad pussy. I looked down to her breasts slowly. They were everything I could have hoped for: high up on her chest, big and full, round, so perfectly round and topped with delicate nipples that stood up quite erect just now. Glistening with oil in the moonlight they were barely possible to believe. Was I simply dreaming all of this? She smiled when I asked that aloud.

Slowly, unhurriedly, she leaned down towards me, pressing those breasts against my chest. After kissing my ear she said: "Leave it at that Loa... Please don't ask me to go any further. Thank you." She kissed me again and held me tight against her. The tips of my fingers were hugging the side of her breasts when I wrapped my arms around her, but that was it. We stayed this way for a long time and she even fell asleep in my arms.

As gently as I could I rolled her beside me and laid her down on the bed. Looking at me through slitted eyes, she smiled softly. Placing my hand on her belly I moved it up slowly towards her breasts. My eyes were locked in hers and if ever I saw that her smile faltered I would stop. But it didn't and soon my fingers were gliding up her left breasts to finally spread all over the great mound of flesh. It was as if sparks of wonder were shooting off all over my brain. New experiences in beauty, long desired fantasy realized, perfect moment in this nearly too cliché moonlight... I had it all.

Sometime later she turned her head towards me and kissed my shoulder. I knew she was about to get up.

"Maeve, I want to share this with you again too... I don't know why you didn't want me to see you naked before, but I can't understand why we couldn't do this again..."

"Loa, " she hesitated, "you're my friend and I want to keep it that way. I've been wanting to be close to you for a long time now, but I don't want things to get... confused between us."

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12