The New Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexy ghost returns.
4.8k words
4.74
61.4k
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since the erotic incident in the cinema, and in that week Jessica had not returned as she told me she would, and I wasn't sure whether I should have been pleased or disappointed. I had spent hours getting myself off every night during the week, and while at work I had managed to spend a lot of my private time with my office door closed, my legs open, and my panties on the floor. Obviously I wasn't getting as much work done as I had originally envisioned when I was offered the position, but I figured that, as I was still new, no-one would notice. Paul had called me a few times too, but I managed to brush him off without making him too angry or suspicious.

I was feeling very much like an exhibitionist after my adventures with Jessica, so I arrived at work extra early with every intention of getting some quality masturbation time. That way I could get a decent amount of work done after I was satisfied. My secretary hadn't arrived yet, so I dashed into my office and tossed my silk panties off, then started up my laptop to get at my personal stash of pornography. On a whim I logged in to my office account first and checked for any new emails, and surprisingly there was one from Lara West, my boss. She had managed to organize a free half hour for a meeting with me at three, and it was definitely non-negotiable.

All thought of sex was instantly washed from my mind, and I spent the morning wondering what Lara wanted with me while simultaneously working my ass off. I knew that office Internet use was monitored so I had been downloading my erotica at home, and I was very careful to secure my laptop whenever I was forced to leave the office during the day. I assumed that it had to have been to been about my steadily accumulating pile of unfinished work, but I had a few hours to try and get through enough of it so that I could pretend I had simply not gotten around to submitting it yet. When my secretary arrived I told her to make sure to remind me when the appointment arrived, as I knew that showing up even a second late at this point was out of the question.

At forty five minutes past two my secretary called me on my intercom, but rather than respond, I left the room (dropping a pile of paperwork onto her desk) and headed upstairs. Unfortunately in my hurry I had forgotten to slip my panties back on. Lara's Office was on the thirteenth floor and mine was on the eleventh, so I used the stairs and arrived with plenty of time to spare. Her secretary refused to let me in until the appointed time arrived, so I took a seat and prepared for a few uncomfortable minutes.

I had been on the seat for only a moment when I suddenly felt a pair of lips brush against my ear, almost making me jump of of my seat. Even before I heard the voice I had a pretty good idea who to expect.

"Hello Maria," Jessica whispered to me, "I'm sorry I left you waiting for so long."

"This isn't a good time," I hissed in response.

"Don't worry my darling, I wouldn't want to get you fired, after all if you didn't have a decent job you wouldn't be able to stay in my apartment."

"I'm not sure that would be so bad. Leave now and maybe see me again tonight and..."

"No thank you," she cut in, "I may leave you alone for the moment, but it's been too long and I need to taste a woman once more."

At that very moment Lara's secretary interrupted our conversation.

"Miss West will see you now, please don't keep her waiting."

I uselessly attempted to brush Jessica aside, then got up and knocked on the door to Lara's office.

"Miss Ford," she called. "Please enter and find yourself a seat"

I followed her advice and sat in the chair nearest to the door. I was just smoothing my skirt when I noticed I had no underwear on, so I quickly crossed one leg over the other and pulled on the bottom of my short skirt so it covered as much of my legs as possible.

Lara was a tall blond with a constant tan, wearing a suit that revealed quite a lot of cleavage. She continued typing away on her keyboard for a few minutes while I waited nervously, then finally opened a folder on her desk and focused her attention on its contents.

"According you our records, you've fallen slightly behind in your work," she announced. I opened my mouth to respond, but she started up again before I could begin.

"In your favor, your secretary informed me that you left her with a considerable amount of paperwork just this morning, so things may not..."

She looked directly at me, but she was obviously disturbed by something. I had planned at that point to offer a timid excuse, but instead I just examined her carefully. As soon as her hands moved below the desk I suspected that Jessica was doing her thing. I could see that Lara's breaths had increased in frequency, and as I continued to watch she closed her eyes and let her head fall back just a little. Soon as she let out her first quiet moan and I knew I was safe, so I relaxed a little and decided to enjoy the show.

Lara had apparently begun gyrating her hips, and watching her was making me horny, so I very carefully began to grind my legs together in such a way as to stimulate myself. Lara was clearly losing control of herself, and she hadn't re-opened her eyes so I silently slipped a hand into my blouse, glad that I'd decided not to put on a bra that morning. As I sat there enjoying myself Jessica apparently increased her efforts, as Lara seemed to be having more and more trouble keeping quiet.

She let out a long, low moan that I assumed signalled her first orgasm, so I quickly moved my hand back out onto my lap and pretended I hadn't noticed anything. Lara apparently realised that she wasn't alone and blushed deeply, then snatched her hands back into view and started frantically running her fingers through her long hair.

"I... well, think that we can overlook this considering the situation," she mumbled at me, "So if you don't mind I'd like a little time to myself. Please leave now and get back to work miss Ford."

I got up and left her office, but took my time closing the door so I could steal a brief glimpse of her frantically tearing off her clothes.

I arrived safely back in my office with a grin on my face and a soaking wet pussy. I knew that I had narrowly avoided a serious situation, and I may very well have had Jessica to thank for my luck. I decided not to let her "hard work" go to waste and spent the rest of the day catching up on as much of my neglected work as I possibly could. By the end of the day I was very, very tired and still surprisingly horny, but I thought that I had cleaned up my mess and could spend some quality time in my bed.

While on the subway ride home I began to seriously consider just what it meant to have Jessica around. Although she had eaten me out in front of Kairi, and I apparently had no control over her actions, having her around gave me quite a bit of power over other women. I had just one question: how predictable was she? I knew I couldn't stop her from doing things I didn't want, but I wondered if could I possibly convince or trick her into doing things I did?

By the time I got back to the apartment I had the basic outline of a plan worked out. I sat down on the couch in the living room, opened up my laptop, then ran a quick search though my files for Kairi Marley's personal information. In no time at all I had all I would need.

Kairi was nineteen, just like I had guessed, and she lived in the city itself so she didn't have to travel far to get to work. The file listed a home phone number, but she lived with her parents so I decided to call her on her personal cell phone instead, so that I would have less chance of being interrupted. The phone rang three times before she picked up.

"Hello, Kairi Marley speaking."

"Kairi, this is Maria from work."

"Oh, hi Maria," she responded politely, "Not to be rude, but why are you calling me at home?"

"Nothing serious, I can assure you of that," I responded, "I just want to talk to you about our little meeting last week."

"Oh," said Maria, lowering her voice, "I guess you noticed then."

"Yes, I did, and I think we should meet up and discuss it in private. Meet me in Central Park on Saturday at noon."

"Where exactly will you be?"

"I haven't decided that just yet," I lied, "You'll just have to have a look around. Don't worry, I won't leave without seeing you first. Oh, and dress light."

"I don't know, It's pretty cold outside this time of year."

"Don't worry about that my dear, I assure you that you won't be cold for very long."

"All right then, I guess. I'll try to see you tomorrow at work too."

As soon as Kairi got off the phone I stripped off my little suit and entered the bedroom to finally enjoy myself. Jessica was apparently busy once more, but I didn't let that hold me back.

It was only Thursday when I called her to arrange the meeting, so I had to spend another day at work before I could go through with my plan. I arrived extra early once more, but I managed to avoid running in to her, and I left well after she had to avoid an accidental meeting. When I got home Jessica was waiting for me in the main bedroom, completely naked.

"What exactly are you planning for tomorrow?" she inquired.

"I'm afraid that you will just have to wait and see," I answered curtly, "All I can tell you is that I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself."

"Maybe I'll be able to get you to confess tonight," Jessica whispered to me seductively.

I had to eat first, so I ordered some Chinese. Luckily it was delivered by a guy, so Jessica stayed out of sight. That night after a lengthy masturbation session I was once more awoken by Jessica's soft touch, and I spent a good few hours writhing around on my silk sheets enjoying one climax after another. Afterward Jessica tried to pump me for information.

"Please, Maria, let us not keep any secrets from one another. It could harm our relationship."

"Sorry, you are going to have to be patient."

"Very well then. Just don't be surprised if I keep a few things from you as well."

I couldn't be bothered puzzling out what she meant by that, so I simply turned my head away and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I decided to stay in bed late, the phone was ringing at one point, but I was too tired to get up at and answer. I did eventually get up at eleven, had a quick shower (with no funny business), then slipped into some lacy black underwear and put on my yellow sundress again. I got to the park half an hour later, and found myself a comfortable place where I could could keep my eye on a large area of the park, then knelt down behind a large bush and patiently waited.

It was fairly cold outdoors, and my left leg was just starting to cramp when I saw her approaching from the east. Kairi was wearing a tight red miniskirt and a tight white shirt through which I could see her black bra clearly. She was wandering erratically, looking in no one direction for long in the hope that she would spot me, but I planned not to let that happen. After she passed by me I came out from my little hiding place and began carefully following her, staying just out of her sight at all times. I had to wait for a good time to spring forth my scheme.

After about half an hour of my little game Kairi was looking pretty cold (she was under dressed after all) and she approached a hot dog vendor and purchased a fresh one, then found a nearby bench to sit down and eat. As soon as her ass touched the seat I whispered as loudly as I dared, "Jessica, I know you're here, and I know you haven't forgotten little Kairi."

I felt a stiff breeze then heard Jessica respond, "Yes, I remember her. Quite a lovely girl"

"Right. You can see her over there, all alone?"

"Yes... do you have a point?"

"Yes I do. I want you to do me a favour. Go over there and perform your magic on her."

Jessica didn't respond to this, and for a second I was worried that maybe my plan wasn't going to work, but I kept a eye on Kairi, and after a few minutes I saw exactly what I wanted.

Kairi had been enjoying her hot dog, and was just taking another bite when her knees were suddenly spread apart. She looked around, confused and unable to enjoy her meal, then started trying to get hers legs together again. I couldn't be sure, but I had the distinct impression that she was having a bit of trouble. There was a look of intense concentration on her face and she was starting to turn a little red, but her knees were still pretty far apart and vibrating pretty badly. An older women walked past, then did a double take when she realised that she could see all the way up Kairi's little skirt. Kairi covered her face in embarrassment while the women turned and hurried away.

After a few minutes of this struggling, Kairi suddenly chocked on her mouth full of hot dog then swallowed hard, and I could see why. Underneath her shirt I could see the outline of two hands, one on each breast, and her panties had been pulled to one side. I moved a little closer, and could then clearly see the look of ecstasy or her cute little face. Her breathing was coming in very fast and she was starting to sweat, even in the cold weather.

I wandered over to where she was sitting just as she began to moan, and tapped her on the shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at me in fear, then recognised me and calmed as much as she could.

"Ma... Maria!" she moaned.

"Yes dear?"

"Oh god... you were here last time this happened too? What the... oh God!"

She was much too distracted to keep talking with me, instead she arched her back in pleasure. I was pretty turned on at this point, and in an unthinking frenzy I leaned over and kissed her. She was completely beyond reason at that point and in response to my action she grabbed my breast in one hand and ran her other one up my own skirt. I was so surprised I separated our mouths and let out a long moan, then dropped down onto to my knees in front of her. Kairi's skirt was riding up really high, and I moved my head forward until I had a crystal clear view of her her wet pussy, which was being gently manipulated by Jessica's invisible tongue. All of a sudden Kairi let out a scream, and I felt a hot splash. She had came on my face!

She sat there panting heavily, slowly calming herself down. Suddenly she realised exactly what had happened, and was apparently very embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried out. "I don't know what's happening"

"Please, don't worry" I cooed.

"No, no! I have to get out of here! I'll call you later!"

She leaped up from her seat, rapidly brushed down her skirt and ran off as fast as her legs would carry her, then I heard Jessica whispering in my ear once more, "Don't worry Maria, she'll be back, and while we wait I'm sure I can find something exciting for us to do..."

I was pretty excited myself at that point, so I sat on the bench, let my head lay back and enjoyed Jessica's talented tongue right there in the open. I may have freaked out a few women, and I know I got a few men pretty hot under the collar, but all I knew at the time was the feelings of intense pleasure flowing over me. I stayed on that bench with my legs spread and a hand on my breast until it was dark, and until I finally felt completely satisfied. The apartment was quite close to the park so I decided to walk back rather than waste time trying to hail a cab, luckily I was too dazed to feel the cold. I was directly across the street when I noticed her standing outside my building.A Short brunette with huge breasts and a tight black dress. My sister.

She must have noticed me at the same time, for she waved at me from where she stood and called out, "Hey Maria! Over here!"

"Hey Felicity!" I dashed through the traffic and embraced my sister tightly. I was happy to see her for sure, but as we held one another I suddenly felt a cold chill as I realised what her presence would mean.

"Sis," I said to her, "What exactly are you doing here?"

"Nothing much," she answered, giving me an odd look, "I was in the city and I decided to crash at your place, see the new apartment while I'm here"

It felt like my worst fears were right there in front of me.

"You aren't serious are you?"

"Sure am"

"Look, I know you're excited to be here, but I don't think that you can stay."

"And why exactly is that?" she asked me.

"Well..." I was never good at lying, so I said the first thing that came into my head, "No room."

"I thought there was a spare bedroom?"

"I haven't had a chance to clean it out yet, there isn't a bed either"

"What about the couch?"

She had me there, and I panicked, "I couldn't let my little sis sleep on a filthy couch!"

"That's too bad," She said, and I thought I was was in the clear, but then she continued, "You have a big bed, we can share for the night!"

I was trapped, my mind felt felt sluggish in the freezing cold and I let the silence continue for so long she took it as an acceptance.

"Cool! Lets go, it's freezing down here and for some reason you only have a sundress on."

"Okay," I said numbly, "But be prepared for the worst."

The elevator was full and she was impatient so I let her walk ahead of me up the stairs. I secretly prayed to every god I knew to keep Jessica busy for the night, and I was feeling cautiously optimistic when we passed the fourth floor. I looked up at her and suddenly noticed just how short her dress was, she was a few steps ahead of me at all times and her white cotton panties stood out starkly against the black of her dress. I looked away immediately, but one floor later my eyes were back again.

After a long silent climb we finally reached my floor, and once we were on equal footing I couldn't see her private areas anymore. I was relieved, but felt the slightest twinge of disappointment. She waited patiently at the door for me, at after walking as slowly as I dared I eventually reached her and was forced to unlock it. I made sure to enter the apartment first, and I carefully examined the room before I turned the light on. Luckily Jessica wasn't around, at least not at that moment.

"So," I said to Felicity, "Why didn't you call first?"

"I did! I can't believe you forgot already! You told me that you would be home tonight."

I remembered the call that morning, but I hadn't answered it.

"By the way sis, you sound totally different on the phone."

My legs were suddenly weak so I wandered over to the kitchen and sat down on a stool. Felicity wandered around the apartment then went into the spare room, I was too emotionally drained to try deterring her.

"Wow!" She called out, "What an unusual painting, very kinky."

She came back out and sat down on the couch facing me. She was obviously pretty tired after her trip, so she relaxed sideways with her head against one of the armrests, at that angle one of her breasts was almost popping out. No bra.

"Nice view," she said, her eyes focused much lower than my face.

I realised that I had my legs apart, giving her a clear view up my dress and I hurriedly moved my knees back together. We looked each other directly in the eyes, neither of us quite sure what to say next.

"So," I said, ending the awkward silence abruptly, "How about we head straight to bed for the night, I'm sure we are both pretty tired."

"Why?" she asked, "What have you been doing all day?"

Embarrassed, I walked over to the phone and unplugged it, then entered the bedroom. While I was changing into my negligee she took a hot shower, and by the time I heard the water stop running I was safely under my side of the covers. She tiptoed into the room wearing nothing but a fresh pair of white cotton panties and a similarly colored bra, but rather than watch her I turned my head away and closed my eyes.

"Good night sis," She mumbled as she pulled her half of the covers over her body.

12