The New Apartment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that she moved her mouth to my ear and said: "Regardless of what you may think about Maeve and I Loa, all those little games, I'm still really upset about Jack." I pulled her in my arms gently then as she kept talking. "I am really looking forward to sharing more such moments with you: I was really touched by your kindness the day you arrived... But please let me go at my own pace." Pulling my head back a bit, I kissed her on both cheeks and told her not to worry. Before moving away, I felt her smiling against my cheek. "One secret I can tell you Loa: I think Maeve was a bit scared that first night after her massage. Well, she isn't anymore. Go for it. And tell her that I don't care about loosing our little bet."

Standing naked in the bathroom, after she left, I was surprised once more. Deeply surprised by her confidence in me and by what she had told me about Maeve. What will happen now? What will happen after I get out of this bathroom and resume our regular day? I had no idea.

(Sorry guys. This is usually the place where the story ends, after a sweet and cliché moment of reflection from I, the main character. But I'll make an exception for this one.) Surprising me, Maeve came back into the bathroom, wearing nothing but a tee-shirt. She had been combing her hair in her room and must have heard Julia talking with me.

"Is she alright? I was wondering how she would take such games and teases so soon after her breakup... She had seen it coming for a few months already, but it's still hard."

"She's alright. She just asked me to take it slow. Maeve, I don't believe what's happening here. Was all this prepared? Was it a plan to tease me from the start?"

She smiled, reddened and buried her face in my shoulder. "Shhh. Just enjoy it, won't you?"

"Of course I will."

With that I slipped my hands from her back to her buttocks and even underneath her tee-shirt. Of course, you had guessed it, she hadn't put any panties on. Cupping this incredible ass in my hands, I felt my cock pushing against her abdomen. "Will you let me give you a massage tonight Maeve?" I felt her taking a deep breath and squeezing me more strongly. Then she nodded against my shoulder. She only threw me a furtive smile before leaving. With my cock still hard and still unsatisfied, I was left standing in the bathroom again. (And that's it this time, since I already reflected properly a few paragraphs earlier!)

12