The New Apartment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many long minutes, repeatedly locked and freed from her thighs, I felt her body beginning to spasm and twitch more heavily. Seconds later, I heard and felt her loud moans of pleasure as she climaxed and gushed against my mouth. Good Gods, she tasted so delicious! I lapped like a thirsty dog for as long as I could before she pushed me away, her pussy now too sensitive. Straightening a bit, I began to massage her thighs, tummy and breasts again, letting her calm down from her first orgasm. When I heard her taking a deep breath and letting out a long sigh, I stopped and rose up over her.

When my cock nestled itself against her pussy, careful not to slip in but instead to slide over, Maeve was still panting. Her eyes were still closed. She was surprised for a moment when I kissed her, but when she began to match my passion something exploded, bloomed, blossomed... (Take your pick... How can you ask me to described something like this: I was sharing with Maeve our first kiss. We've been close to each other for many years, sharing joys and pain, happiness and sadness more often than I could begin to count. And in a few days we learned that a door we had kept closed could now be opened. And we were. That's what this kiss was all about.)

Then something more crept up beside that love, friendship and passion: lust. For the first time since we met, we were about to let lust flow freely. And I was feeling it in her arms and legs, which were all wrapped around me with all the strength she could muster. I felt her pussy slipping up and down against my cock, fiercely trying to take it all the way inside her. But then a shared memory popped in my head, something we had shared a few years ago. We discovered one night, very late, that we had the same favorite position. So I simply whispered in her ear: "Turn around on your belly."

Apparently she understood what I had in mind immediately because her eyes shot wide open and she relaxed her hold on me. I moved off of her and let her turn around on her stomach. This time she kept her legs closed but she added something new: her hips and thighs rose up, arching her ass into simple, pure lewdness. And since she had propped herself on her elbows, the curve of her lower back, ass and thighs was, in simple terms, immoral.

Glistening in the candlelight, she turned her head towards me and waited with a smile even more sinful than her ass was right now. I slid my hand between her buttocks to cup her pussy in my hand, spreading oil on her lips and inside her hole. I then proceeded to coat my cock with more oil. After replacing the bottle on the floor, I mounted her thighs with my own legs outside of hers. I leaned forward, placed my left hand beside her left elbow and began to nibble her ear. She purred. As simple as that.

My right hand grabbed my cock and pushed it down against her raised ass. Taking my time I slid the glans all over her buttocks, already feeling the electricity. When I pushed it in her cleft I moved it downwards slowly, neither skipping or hurrying when I brushed against her anus: another secret we had shared on that special night years ago. But it would have to wait for later. Still, I was pleased to hear her take a sharp intake of breath when I pushed my cock against this alternate opening. But for now my goal was another inch lower.

When I felt her lips opening around my cock, slippery with oil and her juices, it was my turn to breathe sharply: she was burning hot. The short in and out motions I allowed myself nearly drove me crazy, so I stopped. I leaned back up. Then, raising my right knee from the futon, I extended my leg and placed my foot close to her right hand: this would give me ample room to do what we both had in mind. Satisfied that my cock was now safely inside her I let it go and placed my right hand on her hip. A bit rudely I pulled her hip upwards even more. This, in turn, pushed my cock deeper inside her and gave me the best position and angle possible.

Then I slipped this hand from her hips to her breasts, squeezing it hard in my hand. Leaning back down to her shoulder and ear, I told her:

"I'm not going to last long..."

"Me neither," she replied between quick breaths "just fuck me!"

With a full body movement, I drove my cock as deep inside her as I could: a long forward flex of my lower back, a push forward with my leg that had a knee on the futon, a pull with the other one and a matching pull from the hand on her breast. She was impaled. And she was kissing me like a succubus. She had twisted her body a bit after my first thrust and she had turned her head all the way to the left, meeting my lips.

And then we began to fuck away all the teasing we had shared. I must have looked like a great cat mounting its mate, with a curved back and deep thrusting drives. I don't know how long it took us to reach climax, but I'm not sure we even made it to thirty deep penetrations... She suddenly broke the kiss and shouted (she actually shouted!): "Cum inside me!" And I did. It seemed as though I came for as long as we fucked, filling and overfilling her pussy with cum. Her breasts in my hand, her mouth back on mine, the smell of her all over me and my cock deep inside her pussy. It was magnificent. When I could manage to keep the position alive, we reverted to a classic doggy style to let our climaxes spend themselves fully. Looking at her pussy, between the cheeks of her ass, accepting my cock's thrusts was a sight I'll never forget.

When we couldn't even manage that, we crumbled on the futon, my cock still inside her, softening slowly. She grabbed my arm when I leaned against her shoulder and held me close. We were still spasming from our shared orgasm and I sincerely believe that we were glowing right then.

When this passed, I moved off and slid down her glistening body. Kissing her buttocks lightly, I knew that I was tickling her and soon she began to giggle. Uncontrollably in fact. She tasted a bit of almond oil but most of all she tasted like Maeve, a girl I've been dreaming about for years. Letting my tongue have all the fun, I started down from her buttock all the way up to her shoulder, over skin and through her mane of dark hair. She tasted incredible... I wanted to eat her completely, chew off a bite: she tasted so good!

Then, laughing, she turned around and nestled me once again in the trap of her arms, legs and pussy. My cock was still semi hard but nowhere near hard enough to push it back in. But then she whispered: "Suck on my breasts Loa." Grinning, I moved down a bit and did so with the greatest of pleasures. To my surprise, after a few laps around both her breasts, I felt the head of my cock poking against her thigh: her breasts had brought me back to life!

So we fucked again after that first maniacal feast of friendship, love, passion and lust. Much slower and so much deeper. For the first time in my life I think, I kissed her without stopping until we came again. Well, after she came for a fourth time... (So what? You don't believe me? Ask her then...) Crashing down upon her I fell asleep immediately.

When I woke up I saw that Julia was sitting there right beside us, naked. Maeve was still sleeping under me. My movements woke her up though and she smiled at me, then at Julia. We were spent and minutes away from drifting away for the night. But Julia only leaned forward, kissed me and Maeve and told us: "You were wonderful you two. Have a good night sleep now..." And she left. We left too, moving to Maeve's bed for the night.

(Sorry guys, no end-of-story reflections today. We just crashed on her bed and slept until noon. If you really want to know something: I dreamed that night. One short dream: I dreamed that I was being born. Strange, isn't it?)

12