The New Apartment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve and I shared soft laughter as Julia's climax soared and swept through her: she was really getting off! When she finally calmed down and straightened, she laughed with us and said: "Hey! Don't laugh at me during my climax..." Of course we only laughed more. Pulling out and bending down, I grabbed Julia and pulled her up in my arms. She curled around my arms and laid her head against my shoulder. Beneath closed eyes, her wide grin was shining.

Maeve opened the door and gave me a little kiss as I walked pass. She then followed me into Julia's room and helped me to lower her into her bed. Julia moaned again as she luxuriated in the comfort of her sheets and many pillows. As she stretched and relaxed, I looked up at Maeve. Her red bra forgotten on the kitchen floor, her breasts were still magnificently bared. But before I could do anything about them, she raised her knees up from the floor and slipped her legs between me and Julia. Turning sideways she lied down against her friend and slid her knee partway up Julia's leg. Sitting down on the bed I could do nothing but stare at the fantastic swell of her hip, the curves of her ass cheeks and the pussy hidden between them.

(So, guys and girls, what do you think I did? :-)

Final Note: While this is not the end of our trio's adventures, it's the end of my writing about it. This will be my last Apartment story for now. Thanks for reading it all, and look for some of my other stories.

12