The New Bank Security Ch. 3

Story Info
Fetish Amazon Fembot controls a young man.
3.2k words
4.17
30k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
43 Followers

Kevin is totally helpless to an Amazon Fembot of unknown identity. Yet he'd wouldn't want to be anywhere else and she knows it ...

Peek a boo ...

Attempting to clear my head, I gazed down at the floor and became lost in thought for what must have been 30 seconds. Upon looking up, I let out a small gasp ... The phantom had surreptitiously slid her scarf down to her neck, during my lapse, exposing her lower face.

The phantom's heart shaped lips were smiling at me in an enigmatic way. Her glossy dark brown lips contrasted with her lightly tanned skin, making them more dramatic, even mesmerizing. She had high cheek bones and a firm chin line that would have made any Hollywood plastic surgeon proud. Her nose was of medium size and straight, being slightly upturned at the end. It had a softening effect in contrast to her dramatic bone structure, complementing and adding to her beauty. The hood and opaque glasses still masked her eyes and hair.

My captor seemed to throw me a pouty air-kiss as a smooth black hand worked the car's directional signal lever. Her booted feet stepped on the gas and brake pedals in unison, which tightly controlled our deceleration rate, as we exited the highway. The exit road had no lights and was surrounded by woods. The car's brights switched on automatically. We continued on this road no other cars passed us. At this point, my captor turned to me and spoke!!! ...

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE RIDE? I HOPE YOU DON'T FIND YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS TOO UNCOMFORTABLE.

--I'm really not sure what this is all about. (Lying though my teeth)

I'M SORRY KEVIN, BUT YOU'RE NOT BEING TOTALLY HONEST. DON'T EVER TAKE ME FOR A FOOL! YES, I KNOW YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE NOT THE FOURTH NATIONAL BANK CEO.

My arm wrests became unbearably tight against my waist as the phantom adjusted the pressure using the small joystick on the console. After about a minute, her glove eased the joystick back to a moderately uncomfortable setting and returned to the steering wheel.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE BIOFEEDBACK SYSTEM CONNECTED TO YOUR PRIVATES ALSO FUNCTIONS AS A LIE DETECTOR. I CAN DETECT A LIE BY A SPIKE IN YOUR PULSE RATE.

--Can you tell me what annoys you so I can avoid your wrath?

ACTUALLY, MY RULES ARE PURPOSEFULLY INCONSISTANT. I'M VERY UNPREDICTABLE. THAT PUTS YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE, DOESN'T IT?

-- Yes.

In a nervous voice, not knowing what the outcome will be --Mmam, I'm dying of curiosity, will you show me the rest of your face? Would you share your beauty with me?

The phantom reached over and started to lightly stroke the hair on my thigh with her long black glove.

HOW SWEET AND SHY! FLATTERY MAY GET YOU SOMEWHERE.

She slowly unzippered her coat leaving her hood on as both stilleto heeled boots crushed down on the brake pedal in unison. The car came to a halt. Next the sunglasses were removed and she eased out of her coat and placed it in the back seat. Her high heeled boot reapplied pressure to the gas and we continued on our journey.

What I saw made my c--- point true north (like a compass) ...

She had straight blond hair in different tones ending a bit past her shoulders. Each tinted lock of hair seemed to end gracefully at a different length, layered on her back and shoulders. Her bangs were expertly squared off to complement her facial features. A tasteful silk black dress hugged her curvaceous figure. Her breasts were full, well formed and filled out the dress. The sleeves of her dress ended above the elbow covering the tops of her long black leather gloves. The dress ended several inches above the knee, yet there were still no signs of boot tops. She kept her pastel colored scarf around her neck, which added color to the black dress and accesories. As I observed this image of perfection, I was also being watched through large almond shaped grey-blue eyes that had a very knowing gaze. I also noticed that the eyes were not human... Like Moriko, the phantom's facial expressions did not always change smoothly. On the phantom, this was a bit more subtle. She stared at me intently and seemed to be reading this thought. Her voice did not give away that she was robotic.

--Thank you for showing yourself. You are truly beautiful!

THANK YOU. I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO HAVE THAT EFFECT. SINCE YOUR ESCAPE IS QUITE HOPELESS AND I'VE BROUGHT YOU TO THIS REMOTE AREA, I THOUGHT I COULD GRANT YOUR WISH AND SHOW MYSELF. I'M AFRAID THOUGH, SINCE YOU'VE SEEN ME, YOUR FULL NEUTRALIZATION HAS TO START EARLIER.

Neutralization?

--Can you tell me what your plans are for me?

ACTUALLY, I'M ABOUT TO ASSESS THAT DURING OUR CONVERSATION.

--What may I call you?

MISTRESS DIA OR DIA IF YOU'RE FEELING LUCKY.

--What does Dia stand for?

ACTUALLY, THAT'S A SENSITIVE SUBJECT, I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH.

Dia offered her gloved hand to me to kiss and just as quickly removed it.

Feelings of hopelessness were seriously deflating my male ego. I couldn't break out of my bonds. Even if I tried, certainly the robot could physically overpower me or easily serve up some new punisment with a flick of her gloved fingers. I tried not to feel bad about what I couldn't control, not being superman, but that was impossible. What the hell was the story behind this robot? Who and how would someone create something like this? I could see a high level design spec read, "control and titilate in every possible way". It was also scary thinking that if the adroid was totally autonomous, what else was she capable of doing to me?

This strange situation was causing me to have conflicting emotions. Being kidnapped caused me to develop affectionate feelings for this mechanical mistress, due to feelings of dependency that I hadn't felt since childhood (plus other obvious reasons). Another "being" was , totally controlling me, yet in a bizarre way seeing to my needs. I felt like I was 2 years old. The fact that she was a robot and a fetish fantasy made it all stranger. I was also becoming confused, I didn't know if I wanted to run away, sit and gawk at her or lose it completely and beg her to let me sit on her lap while she caressed me with her black leather hands. (Any typical male aggression was of course totally ridiculous and dangerous.)

Dia gave me a deceptively sweet smile as her left black boot positioned itself over the wicked device enabler pedal. Her right glove let go of the wheel and grasped a nearly hidden black and silver valve under the dash. Her kidskinned hand barely turned the valve to the right as her left boot stepped all of the way down on the device enabler pedal. The sound of a fan started up and I instantly became light headed. I thought that I might pass out, but didn't.

--Wha's dis (sluring my words)

MR JONES, THIS IS THE LAST PHASE OF YOUR NEUTRALIZATION. MY LEATHER GLOVE WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY HIGH HEELED BOOT, BOTH OF WHICH YOU ARE SO OBVIOUSLY FOND OF, ARE CONTROLLING THE MIX OF AIR AND GAS IN THE CAR MAKING YOU QUITE DOCILE. THE VAPORIZED SODIUM PENTATHAL ADDITIVE WILL ALSO CAUSE YOU TO SUPPLY TRUTHFUL ANSWERS DURING OUR CONVERSATION. YOUR RESPIRATION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE BIOFEEDBACK SYSTEM. BEING THAT I AM AN IMPROVEMENT OVER A HUMAN, I AM NOT AFFECTED BY THE GAS. YOU ARE NOW FULLY NEUTRALIZED AND TOTALLY UNDER MY CONTROL. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I HAVE REDUNDANT NEURAL NETWORKS AND WILL NOT INVOLUNTARILY NEED ANY DOWN TIME LIKE MORIKO.

As the ex-phantom spoke, her glove glided down my thigh and wrapped itself firmly around my scrotal sack. Dia had a slightly low resonant voice that had a soft midwest twang. She accented and hissed the "Z" in "neutralization" in quite a sultry fashion. She would tighten her grip to emphasize certain words.

SLAVE, THE REASON THAT YOU'RE HERE, AS YOU WELL KNOW , IS THAT YOU HAVE ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OF MORIKO AND NOW ME. I REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A VICTIM , BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME, BUT NOW THAT CAN'T BE ERASED. CAN IT?

Dia stopped speaking for a moment and licked her dark leather index finger and thumb. She slid off my feedback ring, and rubbed my cockhead between her thumb and index finger. This time to emphasize her meaning, she would stroke me very lightly and slowly, taking several seconds to stroke from the c--- tip to the base.

KEVIN, DID YOU SPEAK TO ANYONE ABOUT YOUR ENCOUNTER WITH MORIKO?

--No (truthfully)

YOU'RE EXTREMELY LUCKY THAT YOU DIDN'T SHARE THIS INFORMATION. YOUR BIOFEEDBACK READING SHOWS THAT YOU ARE BEING TRUTHFUL.

THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MORIKO AND I MEANS THAT YOU MUST REMAIN AS OUR "PERMANENT GUEST". IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SERVE US SATISFACTORALLY, AFTER AN INITIATION PERIOD, WE CAN AFFORD YOU MUCH PLEASURE TEMPERED BY PROPER DISCIPLINE. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DISAPPOINTED US IN YOUR TRAINING...

AS I'M SURE YOU KNOW, THIS WHOLE OUTING HAS BEEN SETUP TO PUT YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE IN EVERY WAY, MAKING YOUR CAPTURE A CERTAINTY. NOT ONLY CAN I OVERPOWER YOU PHYSICALLY, BUT MY ANTI-PERSONNEL SYSTEM MAKES YOUR ESCAPE IMPOSSIBLE. WE ALSO KNOW ALOT ABOUT YOU FROM MORIKO'S SAMPLING.I AM WELL AWARE OF YOUR FASCINATION WITH MY LEATHER ACCESSORIES. THE BIOFEEDBACK READINGS SHOWS THAT YOU TRULY ENJOY WATCHING MY BOOTS AND GLOVES CONTROL YOU REMOTELY THROUGH THE CAR'S ANTI-PERSONNEL SYSTEM, EVEN THOUGH MY ACTIONS ARE SNEAKY AND SOMETIMES CRUEL. YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT. CAN YOU?

--That is true, mistress.

IN TIME, YOU PROBABLY WOULD NOT LEAVE, EVEN IF I OFFERED TO RELEASE YOU. I ASSUME YOU WILL SERVE ME WILLINGLY?

The gas had a strange affect on me. I felt like I was outside of my body, yet I felt an inner calm.

--Mistress Dia, I tink I would have to ajus to the wole of servin you, but it would be bery excitin.

VERY WELL SLAVE. YOU PASS THE TEST. CONSIDER "US" YOUR PERMANANT "BABY SITTERS".

Dia's hand moved off of my swollen c--- and replaced the biofeedback c--- ring leaving me high but not dry. She then looked me in the eye and spoke ...

IT'S PAST YOUR BED TIME LITTLE BOY!

What I remembered before everything went black was Dia blowing a kiss off of her glove to me. She then smoothed her silk dress and grasped the gas valve again, turning it slowly with coordined pressure on the "enabler" pedal from her black stilleto heeled boot, increasing the gas flow. Unconsiousness came quickly...

Part 7: THE CONTEST?

I awoke with a start in another strange place, which was getting to be a habit these days. A hand was holding a smelling salt packet under my nose. I was naked and slumped on a white tiled floor in a large bare room.

As the hand withdrew, I noticed a familiar pair of black boots, one of which was impatiently tapping on the floor. Dia had removed her silk dress and gloves and was standing over me. She wore only black panties and her shapely breasts were nearly bursting through a black bra, which was a little small for her. Her body was designed to have a sensual athletic appeal. Her stomach was flat and showed the individual abdominal muscles. Her arms and shoulders were developed, yet not muscle bound and were quite toned. Her hands were very smooth and attractive in proportion to her above average stature. Dia's boots rose to within a few inches of her crotch.

GET UP SLAVE!

As I stood up I saw that Dia had over 5 inches on me. I suppose that barefoot we were about the same height.

KEVIN, I PROPOSE A CONTEST TO YOU. PLEASE NOTICE THAT ACROSS THE ROOM BY THE OPEN DOOR ARE THE DAY CLOTHES THAT I TOOK FROM YOUR APARTMENT. ALSO NOTICE THAT THE KEYS TO THE CADALLAC ARE PLACED NEXT TO YOUR CLOTHES IN A PADDED ENVELOPE. IF YOU GET PAST ME AND REACH THE DOOR BEFORE I DO, I WILL PERSUE YOU NO FURTHER. YOU MAY DRIVE THE CAR BACK TO NYC AND MAIL THE SASE ENVELOPE BACK INDICATING WHERE THE CAR IS.

PLEASE PROCEED!

Thinking quickly, seeing a sucker bet -- Please mistress, I have no desire to escape from you!

KEVIN, I AM ORDERING YOU TO TAKE PART IN THIS CONTEST, OTHERWISE YOUR INSUBORDINATION WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED!

--Ok.

MAYBE YOU'LL EVEN GET A CHANCE TO PAY ME BACK FOR MY CRUELTY BY PUNISHING ME! YOU ARE PERMITTED TO "FIGHT BACK" TO REACH THE DOOR.

If she were human, with her physique, she could most probably kick my ass. As a robot, forget it! My chubby body was no match against steel and servomotors. I'll try to evade her for a while ...

Dia kept her distance, but always tracked me, as she stayed directly in line between me and the door. I noticed that as time went on, she stepped closer and closer to me, nearly backing me up to the rear wall. This together with the klick of her bootheels and her silence were driving me crazy. Finally, nearly losing it, I ran nearly to her and in an attempt to do a quick pivot around her, slid on my butt. Without looking back, I put all of my weight on my right palm and tried to push myself into a forward lunge. My left foot then hit the ground attaining balance. Before I could break into a run, a stiletto bootheel pinned down my left foot across the toes just before I transferred all of my weight to my right foot. I felt like I sprained several toes and then crashed to the ground on my back. Before I could move, Dia trapped my wrist under the arch of her right boot. She then prodded me in the ribs with her spur. The points of the spur applied so lightly was an effective form of tickling, which also caused me to get very aroused.

SLAVE, I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BEING PROPERLY ACQUAINTED WITH MY BOOTS. THEY CAN CONTROL YOU IN SO MANY WAYS BESIDES OPERATING THE CAR'S ANTIPERSONNEL DEVICE PEDALS. I'LL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DON'T TRY TO DEFEND YOURSELF. DON'T HOLD BACK.

Using all of the speed and strength I could muster, I recoiled and tried to pry her leather clad leg off of my wrist using my feet. She just shifted her weight, which dodged most of my blow and bent my wrist into a more uncomfortable position causing excruciating pain. My legs were deftly swept aside and Dia stepped lightly on my scrotum with the tip of her other pointy boot. The boot tip slid forward until her sole covered the length of my c--- and balls.

UP UNTIL NOW, YOU'VE BEEN A SPECTATOR TO MY PEDAL PUMPING KEVIN. HOW DOES IT FEEL FOR YOU TO BE MY PEDAL, YOU LITTLE "CHUNKY MONKEY"? I'M SURE YOU'VE FANTASIZED ABOUT THIS, HAVEN'T YOU?

I really should have gone on that diet, this is nearly embarrasing.

--Yes.

Dia's boot applied pressure to my c--- and balls in a suprisingly gingerly fashion. Thank god for small favors! She then removed her foot from my c--- and wrist.

TRY TO GET AWAY FROM ME SLAVE!

As I would try to roll away or get up, a long black boot would either trap my motion, give me a light kick in the ribs or lightly step on my c--- and balls, done to prod me back to the center of the room. This went on for a minute or so. To be honest, I didn't want this part of the game to end.

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY VERSION OF SOCCER KEVIN.

--Truly.

The next thing that Dia did would have blown my mind even if I spent the last ten years in the World Wrestling Federation (which is staged wrestling in the US). She grabbed me by the ankles and hoisted me into the air upside down. In wrestling, this was called a pile driver. I prayed to god that she didn't crash my head on the floor. After my ankles were raised up to her full height, she lifted me up further by placing my thighs on her shoulders and supported my weight by holding my waist.

IT'S TIME TO SHOW MY BOOTS RESPECT. PLEASE SHOW YOUR TONGUE LOVE.

I did the best I could to lick the tops of her boots while hanging upside down. I really had no idea where this was going until she began to lick my inner thighs and balls, making me unbelievably hot. Next she took my c--- in her mouth and lightly teased the tip before taking in my whole shaft. She took me straight to orgasm and then gently laid me down. She then sat down on the floor and urged me to sit on her lap. Her short white nails played a sensual symphony on my nipples and thighs as she also rubbed her booted legs against mine. She also teased me with the proximity of her large breasts. Her sensual touch and the smell of her soft leather was enchanting!

Shortly after, Dia stood up and went to a closet where she took out the black dress and gloves that she was wearing during our "drive". She first took her time pulling on each glove up to the shoulder and smoothing it. Next she slipped the dress on and admired herself while combing her hair in the mirror on the inside of the closet. For my benefit, she did a slow pirouette showing her magnificence at every angle.

Dia then took me by the hand as we walked across the room to another door.

KEVIN, I HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO AND I CAN'T SPEND ANY MORE TIME WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. ACTUALLY I THINK THAT SOMEONE FROM THE BANK HAS SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO SETTLE WITH YOU.

Could this be Moriko? I wasn't certain. I didn't like the word "settle".

Robo-dom Dia opened a door showing a steep, yet stopped escalator going down into a poorly lit passage. It must go down several stories, the bottom landing was not visible. She firmly, yet gently, guided me onto the steps and then gave me a kiss on the lips, letting her black leather hands linger on my face just long to intoxicate me with their heavenly scent. I heard her mumble something very low about level 3 interogation. Abruptly, quick as a flash, a long black glove pulled on a lever, which jump started the escalator causing me to grab on to keep from falling backwards. As I looked back the same glove flicked a switch to turn off all of the lights and then I heard a deadbolt turn as I continued down into the darkness ...

soleful
soleful
43 Followers