The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyravance
cyravance
17 Followers

With trembling legs, I stumbled into my panties and pulled my skirt back down. When I was done, I turned towards him. He was sitting in the chair, his back to me. I was too stunned to speak.

"Well, Miss Ryan, it looks as though you'll keep your job another day." he said finally. He did not turn, and I could not see his expression. When I didn't move, he said, "This meeting is over, you can go now."

As I picked up my purse and headed quickly for the door, he said "We'll discuss some of your other stories in the future." He swiveled in the chair to look directly at me "Do we.understand one another?"

I nodded, "Yes, sir." and made my getaway.

In the elevator on the way down, I thought of his parting words. My other stories, oh my...there were a lot of them in that pile. As I said, I am a fairly prolific writer, and have a very good imagination...I had written about a lot of things, straight fucking, masturbation, lesbians, threesomes, and one that had me a bit worried, the one called "Alice's Anal Adventure". I wondered which story Ronen would choose to "discuss" next.

I may be doing a lot of overtime in the months to come.

cyravance
cyravance
17 Followers
12