The New Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica looked down at me. Her eyes looked at me then down at my hard dick standing upward. She turned around. Slowly she began to lower her big round ass, down on me, guiding it towards the entrance to her ass.

"Fuck!" Monica said as it went in. Slowly she began to go up and down as she held on to the arms of the chair, using them to help guide her up and down on me. "mmmm much better," Monica said as she began to go up and down slowly at first then got a little faster.

"That's it. You like this big dick in your ass. Don't you?" I said to her.

"Yes!" Monica began to say as she bounced her big ass up and down.

"Fuck yeah!" I said, slapping her ass. It shook with each slap. I had to admit having her fat ass bouncing on my dick was an excellent end to the day.

I pushed her forward and onto the floor. Monica immediately bent over onto all fours. I straddled over her big ass lining my dick up with her asshole. I pushed it down into her ass.

"Goddam!!" Monica shouted as she took it all.

"That's right. I am going to fuck this big ass deep! You're going to take it balls deep," I said, fucking her ass deep.

Monica moaned as I fucked downwards into her. I barely was able to contain myself watching my dick disappear into her huge ass and back out again. Not only was she not complaining about it anymore, but her body was also moving to meet me.

"You like it, don't you?" I asked as I yanked her hair up to meet me.

"Yes," Monica said through gritted teeth. "Fuck my big ass!"

My thighs and calfs felt like they were on fire as I straddled her body, fucking her huge ass. "Goddam," I said as I knew I was close to cumming.

"Harder!" Monica edged me on. "Fuck this phat ass, with your black cock. like you said you would!"

I never heard Monica like this. She was always conservative with her words. Now she was a raging sex maniac.

"I am cumming," I said, letting her hair go. Monica pushed back to meet me.

"Cum in my ass!" Monica said.

"Beg me!" I responded.

"Please cum in my ass," Monica said. I slapped her ass one more time as I buried my dick in her ass. I grunted as I began cumming deep inside her.

I began to get dressed as she pulled her skirt down and put her tits back inside her dress.

We walked out of the warehouse together and locked it up. We headed towards our cars without saying a word.

"Oh, Ray," Monica said as she turned towards me as she got to her car.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You better be on time tomorrow. I changed my mind," Monica smiled.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes Ma'am." I said. She flashed me her tits. "How big are those?"

"38FF," Monica smiled and got in the car. I nodded. I looked at the time. I had fifteen minutes to get home for my game. I smiled as I punched the gas and headed home.

12