The New Car Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous, scared and turned on, all at the same time. Apart from porn movies, I had never seen other people having sex. Not that what I saw was any different from a porn movie. Gurnam, with his huge boner fucked the living day lights out of that woman. Gurnam with his long shlong looked just like a porn star.

I picked up my cell phone and called up my friend and cancelled our plan to meet. After going through such an incident, I wasn't in the condition to focus on anything. I decided to change my clothes and get into something comfortable. My panties were still wet from the orgasms I had in the garage, it had left a small wet spot on my jeans too.

I took off my jeans and top and threw them in the laundry basket. I opened my cupboard and took out a T shirt and pair of shorts and kept them on the bed. I went over to the dressing table to comb my hair. As I was combing my hair, I started thinking about Gurnam again. I just couldn't get him out of my head.

I threw the comb away and fell on the bed. I closed my eyes, trying to remove all such thoughts from my head but it was like the whole scene was embossed in my memory. As I thought more and more about Gurnam, I started visualizing myself in that woman's place.

How would it be to be fucked so rough? How would it feel to have a cock that big shoved into my mouth? Arjun and I did roughen things up in the bedroom once in a while, but Gurnam's style was inhuman compared to Arjun's.

All these thoughts made me really horny and I started fingering myself again. I hadn't masturbated so much ever in my life but I just couldn't control my self. I visualized Gurnam fingering me with his thick, rough fingers. In no time I was moaning to a massive orgasm.

As the orgasm ended, I just laid still with my eyes closed shut. A few minutes later, I heard a car pull up in to the drive way. I knew it was Arjun. I had to have him. I needed a cock in me right now! I walked into the living room and I heard the latch of the door turning around.

"Aditi...I am home honeyyy...What the!" Arjun said as he looked at his half naked wife standing in the hallway.

"What's happening?" Arjun asked with his eyes wide open in shock. I just didn't say anything and ran towards him and jumped on him.

"Whaoo!" Arjun yelled before falling on the floor with me on top of him. I just didn't let him talk anymore as I had my mouth on his. Arjun was too shocked to respond for a few seconds but the man inside him bounced back and he started kissing me back.

We were lying on the floor, in the living room, right next to the door and were hungrily devouring each other. I got off Arjun and pulled him up. I grabbed his tie and started walking towards the bedroom. Arjun dropped his brief case on the floor and dumbly followed me.

"Adu...what's this?" Arjun asked. He wasn't used to such behavior from me.

"Shut up and follow me." was the only thing I said as pulled him inside the bedroom and pushed him on the bed. I stood in front of him and took of my bra and my panties before kneeling down in front of him. I pulled the shoes off his feet and threw them away. I then untied the belt of his trousers and started taking off his pants. As soon as the pants were off, I grabbed his penis and put it into my mouth.

"Aahh..." Arjun moaned I sucked on his cock hard.

"Fuck my mouth!" I said to him.

"What?" Arjun asked.

"I said...fuck my mouth with your cock." I almost screamed at him.

Startled, Arjun stood up and started fucking my mouth. Arjun was fucking my mouth but was only shoving half of it in to my mouth. I had never been mouth fucked, so this was thrilling enough for me.

Arjun fucked my mouth for a couple of more minutes before I pushed him back on to the bed.

Arjun was lying on the bed still wearing his suit, shirt and his tie. I climbed on top of him. I held his cock with my left hand and placed it at my pussy. I slowly sat on his cock and sighed as finally, I had my pussy stuffed. The relief and the pleasure I felt was amazing.

I got into a squatting position and started jumping on his cock. The whole bed shook and creaked violently as I jumped harder and faster on Arjun's cock. I squeezed my breasts and moaned loudly as Arjun cock drove deeper into my pussy.

I was so turned on, even after cumming so many times, that I orgasmed within a couple of minutes.

My screams pushed Arjun off the edge too and he came deep inside me. I collapsed on him and he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

We just lay there, not speaking a word to each other, trying hard to catch our breaths. I rolled over him to his side and rested my head on his arm. Finally after a few minutes, I opened my mouth to speak.

"So...what's new?" I asked Arjun.

"Well...you tell me...what the hell was that Aditi?" Arjun asked.

"You didn't like it?" I asked back.

"Did you hear me complain?" Arjun replied.

I giggled at him and hugged him tight. We soon stopped talking and my eyes started closing as I drifted into sleep. The day had been too heavy on my senses and I needed to rest.

To be continued...