The New Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the orgasm ended, I was still on my fours on the back seat of my car. I heard a zipper being opened. I looked back at Gurnam and he was pulling down his pants. He was ready to fuck me right inside my car but I couldn't risk continuing this.

The black sedan was a close call and someone could show up or worse, call the police. I didn't want to get caught in such a situation. I couldn't let Gurnam fuck me here.

"No...Gurnam...don't fuck me here...anywhere but here...I don't want to do this in the open." I pleaded.

"Hahaha...you mean you are ready to get fucked by me." Gurnam chuckled.

I turned around and pulled him close and whispered into his ears, "yes...fuck me!" before sucking on his ear lobe. Gurnam moaned and kissed me. As our tongues dueled furiously, Gurnam inserted a couple of his thick fingers inside my pussy and wiggled them a few times before bringing them over my lips. He smeared my own juices over my lips and then sucked his fingers.

I licked my lips, tasting the salty, tangy juices of my own body. I pulled his hand and inserted his slick fingers inside my mouth and began sucking them. I sucked his fingers like sucking a cock, bobbing my head forwards and backwards, signaling my intent.

"That's enough for here..." I said as I removed his fingers from my mouth.

"Where now?" Gurnam said as he buttoned his jeans.

"That is for you to decide." I winked at him.

"I have just the right place for us." he winked

back before getting out of the car. He grabbed my clothes, some of which were on the roof of the car and some were lying in the dirt next to it. He threw my clothes at me before removing a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lighting one.

I didn't bother to wear my bra and threw it aside before wearing my shirt. Gurnam was staring at me, puffing plumes of cigarette smoke as I wore my clothes. I grabbed my panties and found them to be very wet. There was no use wearing them, I thought before tossing them aside as well.

As I was about to wear my pants, Gurnam stopped me and said, "No...No...No...you are not going to wear them now."

"What...you expect me to drive around bottomless?" I said in shock.

"Well...yes...I want some entertainment as we drive back." He replied.

"What nonsense." I almost shouted back at him.

"Don't waste time arguing Aditi, just sit in the front." He said as he pulled jeans out of my hands and walked over to the driver's seat and got inside the car. I sighed and sat next to him. Gurnam started the car and turned it around and soon we were on the highway. Earlier, Gurnam was driving leisurely; taking his own time but now he was driving as if we were in a race.

My discomfort at sitting half naked inside my own car was gone once I realized that I was in relatively safe position. The car had dark tinted windows on the side glasses which prevented anyone from seeing inside and anyone seeing me through the windscreen wouldn't be able see my naked lower half, thanks to the high rising dashboard.

The only way of seeing me in that state was that if the car stopped and someone deliberately peeped through the tinted windows but that was almost impossible considering that it was a hot march afternoon in the sparsely populated suburbs.

As the car hit the highway in top gear, Gurnam resumed his antics. He caressed my thigh with his left hand for a while before going for the honey pot. I shivered and sighed as Gurnam flicked my clit with his thick, raspy fingers. I reclined my seat and spread my legs and let Gurnam finger me.

"Were you aware that I was watching you fuck that woman the other day?" I asked him as caressed his bulge with my right hand.

"No...in fact I wasn't expecting you guys to be on time, let alone before time and I surely didn't expect you to come alone." He replied as his fingering got faster.

"So...you liked what you saw that day? Are you ready to experience it first hand?" he asked.

"Ummm..." I moaned as I closed my eyes, waiting another orgasm to hit me. The images of that day flashed in front of my eyes again but this time, I pictured my self in that woman's place. Just the thought that the fantasy would be true in a few minutes was enough to push me over the edge. I moaned loudly and came.

A few minutes later we were in the city and were now nearing Gurnam's garage. Gurnam turned the car into the lane and then drove it into the garage. As we drove over to the back side of the garage, I realized that no one was around.

"There is no one around right?" I asked just to make sure.

"It's just you and me here right now." He replied before stopping the car. He got out of the car and closed the door before walking over to my side and opened the door. I was still cautious and looked around, just to be sure that we were alone in the garage.

"Don't worry Aditi...we are alone here...my crew is away for the afternoon and no one will be disturbing us." he said as he held my hand and gently pulled me out of the car. I stepped out of the car holding Gurnam's hand and we slowly walked over to his office cabin.

We reached the cabin door and Gurnam opened it with his key. I entered inside before Gurnam and walked over to the table. Two weeks ago I was in this very cabin, negotiating the cost of repairs and now I was here about to pay the ultimate price!

I turned around when I heard the door close. Gurnam closed the door and began walking towards me. As he walked slowly, he pulled his T shirt over his head and threw it on the couch near him. He was now standing just a couple of feet away from me, in a white vest and a blue denim where as I was in a blue top with nothing underneath.

I stepped closer to him and ran my hands over his chest. I wanted to feel his tight chest and the vest was proving to be a hindrance. I pulled his vest over his head and threw it on the couch. I shivered as I gently ran my hand over his hairy chest. I flicked and lightly pinched his nipples to which Gurnam moaned a little. I ran my hands over his tight stomach and his waist before again going up his arms over to his shoulders.

I rubbed his shoulders for a few moments before locking my hands behind his neck and pulling him over for a kiss. Gurnam bent down and brought his lips over to meet mine. As soon as I opened my mouth, Gurnam's tongue sneaked in and met my tongue. Gurnam wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. As I went into his arms, our kiss intensified and our breathing got heavier.

Gurnam broke the kiss and stared at me for a second before I pulled him back. Gurnam was an excellent kisser and his first kiss itself made me weak in the knees so this one wasn't different either. The sudden rush of excitement triggered by the kiss made me dizzy. We broke the kiss for just a second as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor before kissing him back.

I was standing on my toes kissing Gurnam, when he suddenly grabbed my ass with his large hands. Without breaking the kiss he lifted me off the ground and I was now at his eye level. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued kissing him. I could feel his denim covered penis rubbing against my pussy, making me moan lightly. Gurnam was squeezing my ass roughly, making me moan in his mouth.

Gurnam broke the kiss and lowered his head over my breasts and started biting my nipples. I threw my head back and pushed my chest forward to allow him more access to my soft but sensitive boobs.

"Aahahhh....ohhh...Gurnaammm..." I moaned as I closed my eyes, enjoying the insensitive treatment meted out to my extra sensitive nipples.

"Ummmm...Aditi...your tits are the best I have ever had. I just want to keep biting them all day long...ummm" Gurnam said before going back to sucking my boobs.

I was hanging in mid air; my legs wrapped around his waist, getting my breasts mauled by Gurnam. The feeling was like I never felt before and it made my pussy leak like a faucet. I started grinding my pussy against his bulge and soon Gurnam reciprocated. As I was being dry humped mid air, Gurnam moved over from my breasts, kissing all the way from the top of the breast over the collar bond before settling on my neck.

Gurnam kissed and licked my nape before I grabbed his hair and pulled him for a kiss. As we kissed, Gurnam walked behind the table and placed me on his large, black office chair. I spread my legs and placed them on the arms of the chair and my pussy was exposed.

Gurnam kneeled in front of me and placed light kisses on my thighs. He started kissing and licking my thighs, slowly moving over to my pussy. I felt his warm breath on my pussy as his face hovered over it. He gently flicked my clit with his tongue, sending jolts of raw pleasure all over my body. He flicked my clit for couple of more times before he clamped his mouth over it and began sucking it.

"Ohhh...yessss..." I moaned as Gurnam sucked hard on my clit.

"He he he...like it?" Gurnam said.

'

"Hmmmm..." I moaned as Gurnam got busy with my pussy.

He spread my nether lips with his fingers before licking all over the length of the pussy. He repeated it for a few times before inserting in thick middle finger inside my pussy and began fingering me. At the same time, he also sucked on my clit. I arched my back and screamed in pleasure as Gurnam played with my pussy.

Gurnam drove his raspy tongue inside my pussy hole intensifying the pleasure. I grabbed his thick hair and pulled him more into me. I bucked and moaned as Gurnam continued devouring my pussy and as my orgasm got closer, I moaned and screamed feverishly. He brought his hands over to my boobs and began squeezing them. He pinched and flicked my nipples roughly as he continued his oral assault on my pussy.

Gurnam then shoved his left index finger inside my mouth and I began sucking it. I could taste my own juices on his fingers and it felt amazing. I sucked his fingers, all the while thinking of his cock. I wanted to touch it, jerk it, and suck it!

"Aaahhh....Ohhhh...Don't stop...don't stop!!!" I bucked and shivered wildly when the orgasm hit me. It was perhaps the biggest one I had till now. I had never screamed like this before in my life.

In just a couple of minutes, Gurnam had made me cum so wildly. Gurnam had impressed me with his oral skills so I had to reciprocate and show him that I was also a master at this game.

I kept shivering from the after shocks of the orgasm for a couple of minutes and Gurnam by then had backed off and was standing near me. As I gathered myself after the orgasm, I looked at his crotch. Gurnam noticed that and stood in front of me.

He pulled the chair closer to him so that I was barely a half feet away from him. Gurnam rested his butt on the edge of the table and I got busy loosening his belt. Once the belt came off, I popped the button open and pulled the zipper down.

"You've seen me naked...it is fair that I see you too." I said and giggled before digging my fingers inside his jeans and pulling it down along with his underwear to his knees. As soon as the jeans came down, his cock sprung out. The magnificent specimen of manhood was now right in front of my eyes, barely and inch away from my lips.

The cock that I had seen in action from a few feet away was now right in front of me. It was long and unusually thick. I had guessed it right; it must have been easily 9 inches in length. Thick blue veins ran along the length of the cock. It had a thick but neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair around its base. The dark foreskin had retracted a little, displaying the large mushroom like cockhead underneath.

The pink cock head shinned with a layer of precum oozing from its slit. The thick shaft led to a pair of massive balls which hung majestically under the cock. I was awestruck and a little scared looking at it. The scarier part was that his intentions were to shove it inside me and my intentions were to let him do it.

I gently cupped the balls with my right hand and wrapped my left hand around the shaft. I ran my hands over the cock, gauging its firmness and weighing the balls. I bent down and kissed the cock head before licking it. I licked the precum off it and tasted it. I then took the cock head inside my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I could feel the firmness of his cock inside my mouth.

Gurnam had closed his eyes and was moaning lightly. The look on his face was enough to turn me on further and suck his cock feverishly.

I lashed out my tongue on the slit a few times before licking the entire shaft and sucking on the cock head again. I bent a little lower and gobbled up his balls. The feeling of his heavy balls in my mouth was amazing. I sucked on his balls one by one before focusing back on the cockhead. I bobbed my head slowly as I tried to take more of him inside my mouth. The musty, pungent scent of his cock was arousing me further.

After a couple of minutes of sucking his cock, I took it out of my mouth and looked at Gurnam.

"Fuck my mouth. Fuck it just like you did that day." I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"Ohh...so you want it rough...Alright!" he said, smiling wickedly as he stepped out of his pants getting naked completely.

"Yeahhhh..." I replied as gave his cock one final suck before getting off the chair. We were standing behind the table which did not give us enough space to do what we intended to. So, we walked away from the table towards the open space near the couch. I grabbed a pen lying on the table and tied my hair in a bun.

I took a cushion from the couch and threw it on the floor before kneeling on it. Gurnam stood in front of me with his cock right in front of me. He grabbed my head with both his hands before pushing his cock towards my mouth. I opened my mouth wide to accept his giant hog and soon it was inside.

He shoved his entire cock inside my mouth in the very first stroke. I gagged and withdrew immediately but I wasn't done. I again took him inside me and this time, I relaxed my throat and let his cock slide down my throat.

Gurnam realized that I was new to this and started off with slow but long strokes. At first he shoved only half his cock inside. The cock head would slowly disappear into my mouth, passing the jaw, sliding on my tongue and touching the back of my throat before sliding all the way out. Gurnam would pull out entirely before pushing it back into my wide open mouth.

The slow stroking allowed me to relax my throat completely and allow his cock deeper penetration of my mouth. Gurnam pressed my cheeks with his hands, making my mouth feel tighter around his cock.

"Aaah...your mouth is so good Aditi...Aahh..?" Gurnam moaned as his cock slid in deeper and deeper with each stroke.

I wrapped my hands around his butt and tried taking him deeper. Gurnam by now had started fucking my mouth deeper and harder. He grabbed my head and started shoving his cock harder into my mouth. We soon settled into a rhythm similar to the one I witnessed the other day. His massive balls struck against my chin with his each powerful shove.

"Mmmppff...mmmpff....mmmpff" I moaned as Gurnam's cock moved in and out of my mouth. Gurnam shoved his cock all the way inside my mouth, holding me back with his strong hands. His pubic hair was touching my nose and the huge cock head was almost choking me. He released me after a few seconds and resumed fucking my mouth.

I was a slave in the hands of this man, taking his cock in my mouth like a wanton whore and loving it. My deepest carnal desires were now playing out. I grabbed his ball sack in my right hand and squeezed it hard making him moan loudly and fuck my mouth faster.

My pussy was dripping wet and I didn't need to touch my self to cum. The hot and heavy oral action was enough to make me cum. As I came for the fifth, perhaps the sixth time in the afternoon, Gurnam let go off me and stepped back.

I just collapsed to the ground, gasping for air. My eyes were watery from all the gagging and shoving and my jaw hurt like hell. But it was all worth it! I had just gotten what I had been fantasizing. Once I normalized, I crawled back at him and grabbed his cock and started stroking it. I gobbled it up once again, this time using my own blowjob technique.

"If the mouth is so good...then I can't wait to feel your pussy." Gurnam moaned as he groped my supple breasts with his strong hands.

"Then we shouldn't wait...should we?" I said as I took his cock out of my mouth and stood up.

I walked over to the couch and got on it. I was on my fours, my hands resting at the top of the back rest, my knees on the couch and my feet hanging in the air. My ass was in the air and as I spread my legs, my wet shiny pussy came into view.

Gurnam walked over behind me and positioned his cock at my pussy entrance. He rubbed it along my pussy for a while before slowly inserting it inside.

"Aaaahhh....." I sighed as Gurnam's thick shaft stretched my pussy. Gurnam slowly pushed his cock all the way inside my pussy and stopped. As my pussy got used to the girth of his cock, my pussy walls gripped his cock and began squeezing it. For the first time in my life, I felt that my pussy was fully stuffed and it felt good!

Even though I didn't want to but instant comparison was made. Arjun was longer than average and had an average girth but when compared to Gurnam, his cock looked and felt like a leprechaun's pinkie. Gurnam kept his cock buried to the hilt inside my pussy for a minute, before he slowly began withdrawing.

"Ohhhh...that's tight!" Gurnam moaned as he slowly withdrew his cock all the way to the edge before shoving it roughly back inside.

"Aaaah..." I gasped as I felt the full force of his cock. Gurnam went all the way in again and began pulling it slowly after a few seconds. As he pulled back to the edge of my pussy, Gurnam grabbed my waist and then shoved it all the way back, making me gasp louder than before. Gurnam carried on his slow, long but forceful shoves into my pussy for a few times before he started fucking me with a steady pace of shorter strokes.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I felt jolts of raw pleasure surge through my body, savoring each and every stroke. Gurnam dug his fingers into my waist and continued fucking me.

"Look at you...getting fucked like this...you really are a bitch Aditi..." Gurnam moaned as he slapped my ass really hard.

Moan loudly was all I could do as Gurnam kept drilling my pussy. I really felt like a bitch and being fucked in this position just justified his words. I had never imagined myself to be in this situation. I had intended to get rid of Gurnam as quickly as possible but now, almost an hour and a half later; I was in his office, naked on his couch, getting fucked in bitch fucked. Wow! That escalated quickly and dramatically.

Gurnam moved his right hand over to my right breast and began squeezing and pinching it. He brought his left hand over to my mouth and shoved a couple of his fingers inside. I sucked on his fingers as Gurnam continued fucking me and mauling my breasts.

Gurnam stopped his stroking, compelling me to open my eyes and look back. I saw Gurnam placing his left feet on the couch and I realized that he was going for the kill. In this position, Gurnam was poised to fuck me harder, faster and deeper.

Gurnam shoved his cock back inside my pussy and started fucking me again, but this time he was unstoppable.

He was like a piston of a high power sports car, pistoning my well oiled engine. My moans turned to screams as I gripped the couch tighter. My body shook violently as I endured the assault Gurnam had mounted on my pussy and on my senses.

My mind had blocked all that was around me and was focused only on the hard and fast drilling that I was receiving. All I could hear was the rapid but rhythmic 'splat splat splat' noise that his gigantic balls made as they slapped against my wet, swollen pussy.