The New Car Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
823 Followers

I had never seen anyone having sex. I had rarely seen a porno in my life and seeing live action was something I ever thought I would or even consider it. It was perhaps this perverse curiosity that made me stop in my tracks and turn around.

Gurnam flashed a wicked smile but Shanti looked confused. She had no clue who I was, what I was doing there and why did I turn back to watch them. Gurnam winked at me but I chose not to respond. His grip on her boobs tightened as his cock slowly made its way back into her pussy.

Shanti winced as Gurnam's cock stuffed her pussy but continued staring at me. Gurnam slowly started fucking her, gaining speed with each stroke. Shanti gasped and winced in pleasure as she lay under him. I was sure that if given a chance she would have jumped up and ran but Gurnam's vice like grip had kept her in her place and she could do nothing more than what she was doing at the moment.

Gurnam too started staring at me as he continued fucking Shanti. As opposed to Shanti, his expression was that of total wickedness. He seemed to be pleasantly surprised of my presence and carried on fucking Shanti in short rapid strokes.

Gurnam raised his hands and signaled me to come

to him with his index finger. I nodded in negative and stood right where I was. Even though the scene was absolutely arousing, I just couldn't bring myself to join them, even though the temptation was fast taking over.

Gurnam stopped fucking Shanti momentarily and withdrew from her pussy. He simply patted her butt and she silently turned around to get on her fours. As soon as she positioned herself, Gurnam grabbed her ass and shoved his cock into her pussy.

"Aaarrgghh... " Shanti cried in pain. No wonder it was painful to her. She was a petit little woman.

Dark in complexion with sharp features, she had a very village beauty look. Her small tits and a cute little butt complemented her petit frame. She was wearing green bangles on her wrists which clinkered with each of Gurnam's forceful strokes and she had a black thread which hugged her slim waist.

Gurnam and I continued staring at each other and the scene unfolding in front of me was very arousing. I just wanted to dig my fingers into my panties and play with my pussy, watching them fuck. But I just couldn't muster the strength to do so.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Uhhh... " Shanti's moans turned into screams as Gurnam fucked her to an orgasm.

"Aarrgghg... aaaaiiiii... " Shanti screamed as she came but Gurnam continued fucking her, making her writhe and scream even more.

Soon Shanti was spent and lay there like a dead fish. Gurnam slowed down his stroking and looked at me.

"Come here... " he beckoned me to which I again nodded 'no' lightly and shyly.

Gurnam stopped and withdrew from her pussy. He pushed her and she fell on the couch. Gurnam slowly walked towards me naked, his cock erect and shiny from their copulation juices. I was alarmed at what was happening, fully aware of what was about to happen. I wanted to run away, to save myself from an embarrassment of being fucked in presence of someone else but I just couldn't or just didn't want to run away.

Gurnam came near me and grabbed my hand and took me to the table. He pushed me down on one of the chairs. Gurnam stood in front of me, his cock just a couple of inches from my face. He placed his right foot on the arm rest of the chair and shoved his cock at my mouth. I looked up at him, intimidated by his sudden assault and awkward of the fact that there was another woman around us.

"C'mon... suck my cock." Gurnam ordered. I nodded my head in no. Gurnam grabbed the back my head with his right hand and pushed it towards his cock. He shook his cock in my face with his left hand, brushing it against my lips and nose. As it touched my lips, I looked up at Gurnam, pleading with my eyes to stop this. The stern look in his eyes and the firmness of his hands conveyed to me that he wasn't going to stop.

With no choice but to obey, I opened my mouth a little and gave his cock head a slow, short suck. I looked up Gurnam to see him smile but his firm grip on my head still hadn't loosened. I opened my mouth a little wider to let him slide in.

Their pungent smell and the bitter taste of their juices were evident the moment his cock touched my tongue. How perverse could I get? I was sucking on a cock which had been inside another pussy just a minute ago.

But all that sense of shame and perverseness was lost a couple of minutes later when I enthusiastically bobbed my head to and fro against his cock. As I sucked on his cock, I looked to my right and saw Shanti, lying in a fetal position on the couch, watching us with heavy, tired eyes.

I just kept staring at her; I was sure that she hadn't herself experienced something like this ever in her life. Her disbelief and arousal was evident even from those tired eyes. I kept looking at her, not noticing that I had stopped moving and Gurnam was fucking my mouth.

A hard squeeze of my boobs caught my attention. Gurnam's left hand was now alternating between my tits, squeezing them one after another. I looked up at Gurnam and immediately stopped sucking him. I pulled off my tank top and snapped open my bra and threw them on the floor.

Gurnam pulled me up on my feet and immediately cupped my boobs. He lowered his head on my puffed up left nipple and started sucking it. As he sucked on my boobs, Gurnam tried to yank my tight skirt down my legs but failed with each attempt.

Those forceful yanks displayed his desperation to see my pussy. I quietly unbuttoned the skirt and let him do the rest. In a second the skirt was pulled down and my cute little white panties were in full view.

"Hmmmm... " I moaned when Gurnam slid his palm inside my panties and cupped my pussy. The panties were an obstacle between Gurnam and my pussy and were immediately removed. As stepped out of them, Gurnam picked me up and placed me on the glass table. I shivered as the cold glass touched my naked bottom.

He stepped forward as I spread my legs and was about to enter when he stopped. He looked to his left at Shanti who was now sitting upright on the couch watching us. Gurnam looked back at me and smiled. I knew that smile, it was a sign that his devilishly kinky mind was up to something.

He pulled me off the table and brought me near the couch. He pulled me in front of him so that the couch was right behind me. With one strong shove, Gurnam pushed me on the couch. I fell on the couch with a loud thud which shocked Shanti so much that she yelped.

"Aaah... " I cried from the pain of the fall.

"Hahahaha... " Gurnam laughed looking at our reactions.

Gurnam again stepped forward as I spread my legs wide. He lowered himself to place his cock at my pussy. I licked my right palm and grabbed his cock with it and gave it a few jerks. I jacked his cock for a few more times, moving the foreskin back and forth, forcing more pre-cum to ooze out and lubricate his organ.

I placed the tip of his cock at my pussy and Gurnam did the rest by shoving it inside my pussy in one strong jerk.

"Aaahhh... " I cried in pain and pleasure as Gurnam immediately started fucking me in full speed. My body jerked violently from Gurnam's thrusting and within seconds got a massive orgasm.

"Ohhh... Aaaah... fuck... yeaaahhh." I screamed as my long awaited orgasm swept over me. Gurnam didn't slow down for my orgasm and I had been with him enough times to recover and recharge from my orgasm with him still fucking me.

Gurnam continued banging me hard, not stopping or even varying the pace of his strokes. I didn't get enough time recover from my first orgasm when I sensed another one coming in fast.

"Aaahhh... yeahh... fuck fuck... shitttt... " I hollered loud enough for anyone near by to hear me clearly. The orgasm was big and the couch was shaking from

Gurnam's violent thrusting, its steel legs making a loud creeky noise which added to my screaming.

The passion reached its height as my orgasm approached and in the melee, I grabbed Shanti's hand. Shanti was now watching us with wide eyes and I was sure she was very aroused.

I looked over at Shanti and our eyes locked. The woman I had just seen twice before and I had not even talked to was sitting next to me naked, seeing me and our lover fucking me like a mad bull.

"Aaaahh... Naaaaaa... Aaaaahh... " I screamed as the orgasm hit me. I shivered madly as I was completely engulfed by the power of my orgasm. I had sensed Gurnam too was on the edge when my orgasm approached but he had somehow managed to hold himself as I came.

As my orgasm eased a little, Gurnam again started fucking me but didn't last long. Just a few strokes later, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and started jerking it. He grabbed Shanti's hair and pulled her over my stomach and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Aaaaaahhhh... " he moaned as he came. Shanti's mouth was flooded with his cum so much so that some of it dripped out of her mouth and fell on my stomach. He pulled out of her mouth and Shanti straightened up. I kept looking at her amusingly wondering whether she would spit or swallow. And she swallowed! The demure village damsel was a pro!

"Clean it up." Gurnam ordered and she immediately got busy sucking his cock. She sucked off all the cum on his cock and even the few drops that oozed out of his cock.

"Hey... clean her up as well." Gurnam ordered.

Shanti was a pro indeed but was completely in Gurnam's control. Shanti immediately lowered her head on my stomach and started licking off the drops of the cum that had fallen off her mouth.

I gasped as she gingerly lapped up the cum drops off my stomach. I had never been touched sexually by a woman and in a matter of minutes I had seen a woman have sex, have sex myself in front of her and was now her tongue was licking my stomach.

"Don't worry Aditi Madam, there is plenty more from where it came. Your turn will come soon." Gurnam said referring to the magnificent cum shot Shanti had received.

Shanti sat up after being done licking the cum off my stomach and Gurnam sat between us. We three just sat there quietly trying to catch our breaths after such a vigorous bout of sex. As we all came down from our orgasmic highs, Gurnam caught staring me at his cock. It was still intimidating and large for a flaccid cock. Even though I had seen it so many times, it still amazed me.

"You can go now Shanti, Madam and I need some time alone." Gurnam said. Shanti immediately got up and walked out of the cabin naked. She went over to the bathroom outside for a post sex shower.

As soon as Shanti left the room, Gurnam looked at me and said, "Aditi madam lets work on quenching your thirst now." He pulled me down to his cock and I lay down on my side, gobbling up Gurnam's cock as willingly as I always did.

After a few minutes, Shanti walked back into the cabin. By now, Gurnam and I had moved on and now I was on my fours on the couch as Gurnam held on to my fleshy butt and fucked me. Shanti just quietly walked, glancing at us just once.

The shocked, scandalized look on her face was gone and it was replaced by calm, don't care expression. She went to one corner of the room and started dressing up.

I watched her as she quietly wore her petticoat, her blouse and calmly draped the saree around her body. She barely looked at us, apart from the time when I gasped or yelped as Gurnam's stroking got intense.

"The money is in the drawer. Take it and go!" Gurnam told her even as he continued fucking me.

Shanti quietly walked over to the table, opened the drawer and picked out a couple of five hundred rupee notes. Gurnam slowed down his tempo as he watched Shanti take the money and walk her way out of the cabin. Shanti slowly walked towards the cabin door, keeping her head down the whole time. As she was about to pass in front us, she stopped, glanced at me.

I was watching her the whole time and as soon as she looked at me, our eyes met. She gave me a light smile. I too reciprocated with an awkward smile to which Shanti giggled lightly and started walking.

As Shanti stepped out of the cabin, Gurnam grabbed my ass tight and started fucking me hard. I was sure that Shanti could here my screams of pleasure as she walked away from the cabin and would hear them till she left the garage compound.

All this had happened in a matter of a few months. I, from being a loyal, loving wife had turned into a cum hungry slut of a mechanic. The thoughts of regret did bounce of mind a few times but the sex was too strong a force to keep them at bay.

Just when I had thought that I had seen it all, experienced it all; the frenzy, the chaos, the pleasure and the perverseness; just when I thought I couldn't go any lower, an incident occurred...

To be continued...

bdrew86
bdrew86
823 Followers
12