The New Church Roof Ch. 02

Story Info
Off the Wall fundraising Means a Naked Ball.
4.1k words
4.63
14.4k
6

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party Grows.

What a night that was. We screwed each other silly. I was even able to do her in her back passage. A fairly infrequent opportunity, but even that she fully enjoyed, begging me to do it again, admittedly after I was too soft to even contemplate it.

It was while enjoying a late brunch that I managed to ask if she was serious, both about the church roof fund and our gradual progression towards swinging. We had emigrated from the UK three years ago and just before we left there we had started experimenting with swingers clubs. We had only been a couple of times while preparing for the move to the US and all the paperwork involved. Luckily my company facilitated most of it. On both occasions we had only watched or allowed people to watch us, although I am pretty sure we would have entered into it wholeheartedly eventually. But back to Sunday, by the time we had got up we had already missed morning service and were aiming for the afternoon family service. Not one we normally went to.

'Yes I am,' said Jane about the roof. 'Don't you think it is a good idea still?'

'Yes I am sure it could be fun. It's just that we have only been here a couple of years and we are making some good friends. I just hope it doesn't backfire on the community feeling after we have all seen each other naked. And just in case it gets out of hand what do you feel about us fucking someone else, Sue and Evan obviously, but maybe even some of the others on the list? How do you feel about that?'

Jane looked pensive before saying 'I know I was the one that stopped us going further last night but I am ready for it. I know we will be ok afterwards. After all we were about to do it in the UK before we moved. It would have been very easy with the move to have grown apart and I don't see the occasional exciting evening upsetting it. I do love you and I always will. That's not going to change. You still excite me and I know in my heart of hearts that I am not going to fund a better lover, just a different one. Do you think you will stop loving me? Do you? If you do say now before we go all the way.'

'I will always love you, I am sure of that.' I said. 'Whatever you do. Even if I caught you fucking someone behind my back I am pretty sure I would forgive you, just don't take that as license to do what you like though. If we go forward it always has to be with the others knowledge. Okay?'

She came round the table to me and kissed me passionately.

'Agreed darling. You know the same goes for me as well. I do love you so. This is just a bit of a fantasy isn't it. As is this new roof thing. Can you imagine if we got it off the ground we would be feted by the community, and if we don't, wow, we will have made a lot of very close friends. And we can always find a new church.' We both laughed.

'Let's have another look at that list then.'

I looked through the list that was still sitting there on the Kitchen table

I knew most of the people there

Danny and Kay Brown of course. Our next closest friends who we had often considered bringing closer into our card games with Sue and Evan.

Pete & Frannie da Silva who were Danny & Kay's best friends were next on the list.

Bill and Coral Petchard.

Georgio Luciano and Gabriella.

'If this is going to work we have to start slow and build up. Chat with Sue today or tomorrow and consider inviting the da Silvas and or the Browns round say next Saturday and we will test out their attitudes to nudity. That will be fun for a start. Let's face it. If they are not interested than it will probably be a non starter.

We need the support of the younger ones with good bodies to encourage the older ones with money. That works.

You had perhaps better give Kay and Frannie a small idea of what we are planning. Just tell them that it involves nudity and would they like to come round to dinner to talk about it.'

It was strange sitting in church that Sunday afternoon and wondering what the congregation would look like naked.

It was all organised by Wednesday that the eight of us would sit down together for a steak and a bottle of wine. They would come round about six to catch the end of the afternoon sun at the pool and we could barbeque.

Evan was bringing a couple of jugs of margaritas and I got in another case of merlot.

The four men were standing around the BBQ with a beer in hand when Danny said 'So come on Dave, what's this big secretive idea for the church roof fund? Kay only told me that the four of you had this hot idea and that we would discuss it tonight.

I laughed. 'She didn't mention nudity at all?'

'No,' he said looking shocked, 'Not mine I hope. Now maybe if it involves your wives guys than I am all ears.'

'All cock, more like it.' We laughed.

At that moment we heard a scream from the kitchen followed by girlish shrieks.

'Well I guess the girls are talking about it now so here is the plan.

We want to organise a naked dinner. Everyone arrives dressed, gets naked and eats. We have a few smutty games, a bit of contact sport and call it an orgy. We charge $1000 a head and maybe a bit more to those people who get special perks. We thought about un-dressers, auctioneers, games organisers perhaps and then we would have an auction of promises. Mrs Xyz will give a blow-job to the highest bidder, or clean your lounge naked. Mr Xyz will be a naked chauffeur for a day, or a pool-boy.'

The boys looked astounded.

'And the girls went for this?' said Pete.

'The original idea was Jane's,' said Evan. 'It just moved on a bit from the original suggestion.'

The steaks were ready and we trooped into the kitchen where the girls were still huddled around the table. We all squeezed round it.

It went quiet.

Frannie said 'Did you talk about the idea?' looking sideways at her husband.

'I don't know,' Pete said. 'I guess we did. Is there more we didn't get Dave?'

'Well quite a lot really.' I said. I don't know how far you girls have got but we see it this way...'

I talked them through the food and drink logistics and cost and you could see their impatience to get it out of the way and talk about the naked bodies.

'And as for the people,' I said, ' after us eight we thought about the following couples.' I listed another ten couples or so. ' If of course it doesn't work with you guys then it probably won't work at all.

If you guys won't contemplate getting naked for a good cause then there is no way we can persuade another forty or fifty. Also we younger ones will tend to have the more attractive bodies which in turn will encourage some of the older guys with more money than us to come out of the woodwork. I also don't need to tell you how quiet this should be kept. If we can do it, than we need to keep it as quiet as possible. at least from the Pastor, and, if it is not okay then we don't want to lose a whole host of friends, some who might not like the idea, others who might be pissed off we didn't ask them. So what do you think guys?'

It went quiet while we digested a few more mouthfuls of steak and imbibed a little more Merlot.

Nobody liked to be the first person to offer an opinion.

'We thought we would dip a toe in the water and suggest a game of strip poker tonight, and if you are all up for that and it works then maybe, just maybe this has legs and can fly.' Talk about mixed metaphors.

It was not necessary I felt to tell them that the four of us had already done it.

Sue took my drift and added ' Well without talking to Evan quietly I am 99 per cent sure we are in. It sounds fun. What do you think Evan?'

'Sure count me in,' he was quick to follow her lead.

'I'll tell you what' I started.

I tore a piece of paper into eight pieces. Mark these with a tick for yes and a cross for no.

If there is one or more crosses then we just have a quiet evening a few more beers and call it a day. If you want to party a bit, put a tick and then as the evening progresses we can discuss the dinner further as well as make ourselves more comfortable.

'Or maybe uncomfortable,' laughed Evan.

The other four knew that there were going to be four ticks because we had obviously come up with the idea.

I held my breath and thought about Frannie with her big dyed blonde shaggy hair and her tall voluptuous body and Kay dark

slim, athletic long legs and not a spare ounce of flesh.

I shuffled the eight pieces of paper in my hand.

One -a tick

Two another tick, three four and now five, all ticks. Well one of them wanted to play.

In the end it was an anti climax. Tick after tick after tick.

I displayed the eight pieces.

'Margaritas anyone? It could be a long night.'

That caused a frisson of laughter and a couple of nervous grins.

I could see Danny eyeing Susan out of the corner of his eye. Little did he know he would have to fight me for her. Perhaps as the perfect host I should let him have first choice.

I should worry, Kay and Frannie both had fantastic bodies.

It was about nine by now and I could see that the laughter levels were increasing to a new high just as the margarita jugs were emptying.

I thought I had better lead the way.

'Okay guys the rumpus room calls. Bring your glass and the nearest jug or bottle. 'How are we going to do this? Has anyone played strip poker before?'

I waited perhaps for Evan to say something but was beaten to it by Danny who admitted that he had played at college a couple of times and poker itself was too difficult and not random enough. You also needed a loser not a winner.

'We always ended up with spin the bottle,' he said.

I looked around shrugged and said that we might as well go along with that if everybody was happy.

'We sit in a circle on the floor I guess' I said as if I had never contemplated it before, and take it in turns to spin the bottle. The person who is sitting nearest the narrow end removes one item of clothing. All agreed?'

'Fine,' said Sue. 'Do you have to stand up to take off the item?'

There was general agreement, at least from the four of us. 'Yes and do a twirl. Yes, jewellery does not count. Yes, shoes count one item. Yes, socks or stockings are one item and we carry on until at least six people are naked. Is that fair. Just in case for example all the men are wearing a lot less clothes than the women we don't want to stop until we have seen at least a couple of you naked.' I tried a successful leer and got a nervous laugh.

I wondered whether Jane was again only wearing two items of clothing. I had yet to bring that subject up.

I knew that I had five items. Which was probably about average.

We cleared the coffee table out of the way and pulled out a few beanies for those not leaning against a sofa or chair.

I had been quick to sit in front of a sofa with Frannie on one side of me and Kay on the other I was sitting cross legged immediately opposite Sue. My positioning was fine. She tried to sit cross legged without showing me her knickers, but gave it up and sat with her legs in front of her, teasing me from time to time as she raised her knees to her chest as if to exercise them. I leaned forward, span the bottle and we all looked expectantly at Danny where the bottle stopped.

It was probably half an hour later, maybe ten o'clock when it started to get interesting. Everybody had lost their shoes and socks. None of the girls had been wearing stockings or tights and so unless any of them were braless it looked like we had all had about five pieces on. Myself and Danny were down to trousers and boxers I assumed and with Pete and Evan still clinging on to their shirts as well

Sue was the only girl to lose her shirt leaving I assumed the other three in a shirt, with skirts or trousers and underwear pretty even.

Not in a rush we had decided that if you spun the bottle and it ended up pointing at yourself that you just forfeited your spin and it moved on. Likewise we had to say that the bottle must spin at least 360 degrees to stop anyone cheating and aiming.

It was my turn and I aimed in my mind for Jane and hit the jackpot. She stood and removed her blouse. I was quite surprised that she had a bra on as she certainly doesn't need one but as I have said she is very conscious of her small tits. Maybe she didn't want me to start a row about how few items she was wearing?

Kay beside me spun next and also got Jane. We men whooped as we hoped soon to see the first sign of naked flesh.

She stood and dropped her trousers to the floor.

She was wearing a g-string and Evan was quick to call for her to turn around which she did.

Pete then spun for Danny to lose his trousers followed by Jane spinning for mine. We men were beginning to look vulnerable.

Suddenly the luck changed a bit and Frannie had to remove two items one after the other. She was now down to bra and panties and what a body. Fantastic tits.

This time it was Kay who received the nod from the bottle.

She stood and removed her skirt, leaving her shirt still hanging over her panties.

I had certainly seen no sign of a bra and suspected that she was not wearing one. The anticipation of getting close to seeing some naked flesh was playing havoc with my cock which was slowly rising inside my slip underwear.

We were about to find out. Kay had received another hit. She stood, thought about it for a while and said 'Fuck it,' in her broad Texan accent. Off came the shirt and a very respectable, but smallish, B's I reckon, pair of tits were on display to cheering and applause.

Having shown us she was quick to sit again with her arm protectively around them.

Evan and Pete were next also down to their boxers, I was pleased to see I was not the only one tenting the front. I know Sue had seen my erection growing and was now sitting cross-legged in front of me.

At last someone managed to get Sue who, although blatantly cross-legged was sitting relatively covered. Another strike after that, my spin, sorted that out. I had got her. Now she was showing her beautiful breasts.

It was me again. I was the first to get naked.

Kay sitting beside me put on a big spin and it went around maybe six times before pointing me out.

I laughed stood and stripped them off.

'Do your twirl,' cried Sue, although it was really for Frannies benefit sitting beside me, rather than herself sitting opposite.

I was pleased to see the delighted and slightly surprised looks on the girls faces.

We all know size isn't important but we also know that it is. I knew that Evan and I were about the same although I like to think mine was slightly thicker.

Danny was the next and I could see that he was not going to compete for the largest prick prize. It wasn't tiny but no bigger than six inches.

Sue was the next to bare all to applause and then the little prick tease sat facing me, sitting cross legged again. She smirked evilly towards me as she absentmindedly tickled her labia while chatting to Frannie.

Pete was next, leaving just Jane with two pieces and Frannie and Kay with only their panties plus Evan with just his boxers.

The magnificent Frannie was next to get naked. Her luscious lips solidly covered with a dark mass of pubic hair. Now we knew she was a dyed blonde.

Two girls and Evan. I was sure that Jane was itching to get her clothes off but no, not this time, the bottle definitely pointed out Kay.

My cock firmed a notch or two at the thought. I had never seen her naked but she looked great in a bikini.

She hesitantly stood in the middle.

'Well I guess if you guys can do it, I can, but if I hear a word of this outside of here, you are in big trouble.'

She was obviously reluctant and that added to the appeal.

She slipped her panties down to reveal a nicely trimmed bikini line. Neat and tidy, rather than sexy. The overall package however was wonderful. She gave a little spin as we cheered. She blushed from her knees upwards. Sweet!

'Well that's the six naked, guys. Is that the end of the game or do we want to do a few forfeits until at least everybody is naked.'

We decided that as spin the bottle was usually about kissing then this would be the next stage. Anybody naked who lost again spun the bottle to see whom they would kiss. I was looking forward to this as I could see Sue smiling at me with both sets of lips.

And sure enough Sue lost and spun the bottle looking deep into my eyes. At least I thought she was looking at me but Danny got the nod and an open-mouthed ten second smooch. I could see a definitely un-amused Kay sitting beside me.

But then Sue lost again and this time I did get the nod. I stood to meet her in the middle of the ring as Danny had done to find her grabbing my dick and pulling me towards her. Not only were our mouths going to meet but so were our bodies. She moved in for a good twenty seconds, somehow managing to keep hold of my cock, to keep me close.

We eventually stopped only because the others were shouting time, get a bucket, or ding dong, round six. Very funny. Still I wasn't listening. I was just enjoying the feeling of Sue's hand around my cock.

A spin eventually picked Jane who stood up and said 'Fuck this. I am stripping off completely to get in the second part of the game. It could be ages before I get to kiss anyone. What do you think Evan?'

No sooner the word than the deed and there was Jane doing a little spin with her bra and panties flying towards the corner of the room.

Evan was never going to argue and proved it by standing and ripping his boxers off.

'Right on Jane. Different game huh.'

Frannie laughed, 'Wow, well here we are all nude. This is quite a turn on isn't it?'

And you could tell she was. Turned on that is. We had seen her magnificent tits. Voluptuous was a great way of describing her generally. Her bottom was lush and full and although her pubes were abundant her inner lips hanging down between the outer labia, looked swollen as if she had already had a good shag.

She was either turned on maybe just well used. She certainly did not appear to be shy and retiring.

We had a few more spins until everyone had given or received a couple of kisses. Lucky possibly that no-one had pulled a partner of the same sex, a possibility we would eventually have had to discuss.

Jane was the first to say 'Well guys what's next. I am not sure that we have had enough partnership discussions to go all the way. It is midnight already. How about in the next hour we dance for a bit. Just to experiment how it would go down at the dinner. Groping okay but no penetration. Right? Change partners every two songs. That should be fun but stop it getting heavy.'

I put on some sixties Motown, but could see the men not really wanting to dance to fast music with their cocks sticking out in front of them. I tried a slow jive with Sue but never felt comfortable. We quickly switched to the slow smoochy stuff for my second dance with Sue and were quickly into a slow grinding rhythm with my cock between her legs, technically not inside her, my hands on her bum and my tongue on her tongue. This two record rule may have been instigated to stop it getting heavy but the limited time you had meant you started out as if the world was going to end in five minutes.

Wow.

I changed to Kay next but noticed that in the reshuffle Franny had been left with her own partner Pete, not that that stopped them making out as they danced. Kay was delightful. Not as aggressive as Sue had been as she tentatively kissed and licked at my face before nibbling on my lower lip. It was not long before I had my dick between her legs. It was being strongly gripped by her wonderfully tight butt cheeks in a sticky heaven.

Frannie was next. I was hoping that she would be looking forward to experimenting with someone else after dancing with her husband and was delighted to feel her coming on strong for a long tonguey kiss. She pushed her hips against mine in a circular motion, trapping my cock upright between our stomachs. After a few moments I felt her loosening her grip and moving away. She was only turning to face the same way as me so that she could rub her butt against my cock and have both her tits played with as my arms were around her. This could hardly be called dancing but was good fun.

12