The New Church Roof Ch. 07

Story Info
Off the Wall Fundraising Means a Naked Ball.
12k words
4.62
10.8k
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party

Well here it was. The big day at last. I have to say my thoughts were a confused jumble. What was I thinking about trying to do something as stupid as this? Mind you, how much money could we make?

Still it was too late to worry now.

The eight of us turned up at the hotel at about a quarter after six. It gave us time to get a quick drink in at the main bar with Georgio and Gabriella before everyone else arrived. I was musing how beautifully Gabriella was tonight. She had a long white cocktail dress slit to the thigh down one side. I then found myself thinking that this was almost a waste. We would have it off her within the hour. I couldn't wait.

I began to get hard. I tried to think of other things. The money. That helped. I would have to just front it up when it happened. I knew it would at some stage.

Just before seven the ten of us went through to the banqueting suite. Gabriella checked the tables while Georgio checked the bar to make sure that the wine and soft drinks were available and the glasses out ready.

Everything was obviously good and they shooed away the last of the staff.

We had the place to ourselves, but not for long. Suddenly there was a rush as the doors swung wide and our guests advanced two or three abreast.

We had decided against checking tickets. Who in their right mind was going to crash this sort of party. We relied upon the discretion of the invited guests.

Pete and Danny were doing a good job of directing people to their tables via the girls who were doing a brisk trade in raffle tickets at fifty dollars a ticket. There were people buying multiple strips I noticed. Wow.

Evan was explaining to anyone who wanted to know how the I O U system was going to work, just fill in the slip with how much you were spending and sign and print on your name. We would collect later. These would work for any of the items for sale.

It was remarkable how quickly the place was filled. Within twenty minutes I reckoned that everyone was there, they all had a drink, or two, in their hands and they were standing as requested in groups by tables introducing themselves to each other. Boy, were they keen.

I guessed it was time to take the stage.

'Ladies and gentlemen.' The biggest round of applause I have ever had rocked me back. Mind you the next largest was probably a fourball at the golf club.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our fundraising evening for the new Church Roof. I am sure that I do not need to tell you all that this is an adult evening and that nudity in not just allowed but required. Please leave now if you have misunderstood the invitation.'

Thank goodness, nobody left.

I looked around and joked, 'That's a shame the wife is still here,' to over the top, nervous, laughter.

'Let me please take up just a few moments of your time with housekeeping requirements. The emergency exits are marked, there, there and there. Please do not stop to find your clothes in the case of a fire. We will ask the firemen to provide blankets and explain later.'

Another loud burst of laughing.

'Toilets are over there through those doors, the bar is a free, help yourself bar and the food is effectively self-service. Please elect someone from the table to remove dirty plates etcetera and all collect your food from the service area. I know this is not Georgio's normal preferred service method but it has all been done to keep the guests away from any prying eyes.

It is nearly seven thirty and we should therefore be starting with the first auction if we do not want to fritter the evening away.

I have just one question. Does anybody know of anyone who is not yet here? Those of you who invited guests, is there anyone not turned up?'

A short pause and then 'Good. Let us begin with the fun.'

A hubbub of noise started and then fell as I carried on.

'Firstly we are going to auction sixteen opportunities to help six members of the opposite sex to remove their clothes. This, I should imagine is not an everyday auction opportunity and I would like the bids to reflect that.

I will start by asking every man in the audience if they would raise their arm if they would like to help a few of the beautiful ladies here tonight to remove all of their clothing. When I say all of their clothing, as much as I love to see ladies walking around in stockings and nothing else, we have decided that everything has to be everything so that people cannot pick and choose what they wear or do not wear. Now Gentlemen who would like to be an undresser if it were free?'

There was a gasp and without fail every man in the room raised an enquiring arm.

Right, now please lower your arm if you would not pay one hundred dollars, two hundred, three, four hundred, five hundred.'

By now I had lost probably half of the forty eight men. Pretty good.

'Right six hundred, seven hundred, eight, nine, one thousand dollars. There were still a dozen.

'Eleven hundred,' dropped us to nine.

'When the next person drops out the remaining eight of you will be the lucky winners and will all pay the same. Eleven fifty, twelve, twelve fifty, thirteen, thirteen fifty.'

That did it. One guy reluctantly dropped out and the others high fived.

'Thank you gentlemen. Perhaps you would go over to Evan while we are auctioning to the ladies and sign IOU's. Now ladies. The same question.

Who would undress me for free?'

Again all hands were raised to squeals of 'Oooh me. I'll do you.'

'I am flattered and desolate that I cannot be undressed by all of you. Well not tonight at least.'

'To continue, who will pay one hundred, two, three?'

The bidding followed very much the same track as the men's, but noisier.

Most were out after one thousand. We were down to ten.

At twelve hundred and fifty dollars four dropped out leaving me with only six left. I was ready for this. I had thought it through.

Right ladies, the four who dropped out and the remaining six are all still in it and I will go back to twelve hundred and go up in smaller increments and hope that we can smooth the path this way. Can we start again at one thousand two hundred and ten dollars, twenty, thirty, forty?'

One dropped out.

'So we are back to one thousand two hundred and fifty and there are still nine of you.'

The other three had realised that they were on the edge of getting a place for very little more money.

'Twelve sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety. Thirteen hundred. That did it. One more dropped out to excited screams from the remaining eight.

'Ladies if you would see Evan with the IOUs please.

Right now Ladies and Gentlemen, and this is I hope the one and only time I have to ask this. I would like you to spend the rest of the evening as Ladies and Gentlemen. No means no. Please do not upset any of the other guests here tonight. Particularly your spouses.' That took the sting out of the warning and I looked around to portentous nods.

'So No means No,' pause. 'The good news therefore is that yes means yes and probably so does maybe.'

This raised another laugh.

'Now all our undressers are back, is there anyone here from table one?'

It was perfect there was one man and one lady. A guy I did not know and Diane, the black, Caribbean netball queen who had been to the warm-up party. She was perfect to break the ice.

'Table one, which as it happens is my table. I feel I should not be backward about coming forward. Form two lines here on the stage, ladies to my right gents to my left, with Diane first and for the men first' I paused and waited for his name...

'Err Gary.'

'Gary Thank you. Diane and Gary at the front of their respective queues please. Let the fun part of the evening commence.'

Cheers rang out as I stepped forward to Diane and held out my arms. Her eyes glazed over a little as she went straight for the fastenings on my pants. I was delighted that I didn't even have the remotest hard-on. In fact I was worried that I might have shrunk into insignificance.

I need not have worried. As I removed my own tie and jacket Diane handed me my pants and started unbuttoning my shirt. She was taking her time, but I felt it was too early to speed her up yet. I kicked off my shoes and after she had given me my shirt I raised my feet for her to pull off the socks. The room had gone quiet and Diane took the opportunity to grab hold of my dick through my boxers and give it a bit of a squeeze. I was not worried any longer about it appearing insignificant.

The room had gone quiet and then erupted as she cried,

'Here you are. One for the ladies.' My boxers hit the floor to cheers.

'Thank you Diane, perhaps Gary you could do the honour.' I pointed to Diane.

His eyes lit up and he was soon unzipping her cocktail dress. I couldn't believe his eyes could get any wider until we all saw the look he gave Diane as she revealed matching white lacy underwear, bra, g string and a garter belt, which was holding up her sheer stockings. I swear his thirteen hundred and fifty dollars was well spent in his eyes already.

He quickly removed the lot for Joanna to stand at the edge of the low stage completely naked with her arms in the air milking the applause. She had been a great one to start with. She bent double, stiff-legged, with her bottom to the audience to pick up her panties from the floor. Somehow it seemed to take a long time to pick them up.

I quickly got the two lines working now with Gary in front of the ladies queue and Diane facing the remaining men. While they undressed, I got round to organising the next tables.

'Table two please get ready.' This time there was no lady from table two so I organised one of the two ladies from table seven to undress table two but to remain dressed herself until it was table sevens turn.

The men likewise were quickly organised before table one had finished.

I had little to do once we were in motion except keep hurrying things along. It was going very well.

With a little hurrying both lines were undressing at a similar pace and as we expected the ladies were generally standing to the right so that they could see the men undressing and vice versa. I not unnaturally was keeping more of an eye on the ladies. And what wonderful ladies?

I knew quite a few through the church but there were definitely some younger girls in their twenties who proved to be girlfriends, fiancées or young wives of some of my friends sons. Likewise there were some pretty fit looking young men to keep the ladies happy.

We had expected people to dress up a little and mainly the women had more than the men. There were a lot of little black dresses, a lot of stockings and I don't think a pair of tights all night. A few had come ready prepared with no undies at all and they averaged out the schedule with the ones fully dressed with stockings and garter belts.

They kept moving so well that we were ready five minutes ahead of schedule. Perfect time for a couple of silly games.

'Form eight lines please from your table man then lady, you know the score. The wives brought out eighty eight, long thin balloons, so that everyone except the back man on each line had one.

'Right put the balloon between your legs please and face the back of the room. I walked along the eight lines and distributed a pin to each of the men who were now at the front of the line and then took my place at Table one.'

'Right gentlemen I think you know what to do.'

I burst the balloon of the girl standing in front of me with my pin to squeals of horror, quickly gave her the pin and told her to get her own back on the person behind her.

The guys were falling about laughing as all the girls were squealing at the thought of the balloon bursting against their genitalia.

As you can imagine the game took seconds before degenerating into a melee with the last few men with a pin running around trying to burst any whole balloons.

'Back in your lines please. Completely different. This one will not hurt.'

I gave the front man an apple and told them to put it under their chin and pass it on to the next in line, without using their hands. Everyone quickly got the hang of this one, rubbing their bodies against each other to try to receive the apple. I started two apples going with each team and then went to the other end of the line to collect the first one and start again. It was a never ending game. Not that any one was in a rush to finish it.

Still dinner called so eventually I stopped the game and we settled down to dinner.

'Gentlemen do not forget to keep your ladies glasses filled, the bottles are opened there on the bar,' As if they would forget, although there was a bit of a rush by the men to the tables to wait and see where the more attractive ladies were sitting.

Our ladies had marked the place settings for females with pink napkins and there were of course no partners organised to sit on the same tables so seating was relatively easy.

By the time I got to my table there was just one seat remaining, which happened to be between two ladies, only one of which I knew. Philippa and a lady called Tina who I had never met before. Philippa of course had been to the practice dinner.

I remember Philippa had been wearing a crotchless body stocking on that occasion and so I felt I was able to greet her with a kiss and the words

'Philippa, you are looking delightful tonight. I almost said that I nearly did not recognise you without your clothes on, but we all of course know that would have been a lie.'

They both laughed and Phillippa gave a little tug to my cock, which despite the games had remained permanently turgid after the first few moments of the undressing. I guessed that it was down to the concentration on announcements and organisation.

'Well,' she said, 'I hope that you are more pleased to see us than this waste of space.' The whole table saw what she did as my cock was just an inch or two higher than the top of the table and everyone had watched me walk over to fill the space. I hoped it would come back to life when I sat down to eat and admired the views around me.

We all laughed as I told her that provided she did not ignore him while I was seated there I could guarantee that she had made a friend for life.

Well what a start to the evening.

The wine and conversation flowed. The food was great and my dick was being played with under my napkin. Luckily both Phillippa and I could eat with one hand because my other hand was also under her napkin.

I ate quickly so that I could explore Tina's thigh with the other hand.

I got a cautiously optimistic response as her leg moved a little closer, opening, I assumed, her crotch to make herself available. I was a little disappointed not to feel her hand on my thigh in reciprocation but was unable to pull my eyes away from Phillippa who was talking to me at the time.

I continued to probe away and indeed Tina's manicured slit was available for my hand.

I briefly looked across to see that she was concentrating on the young man on her right, who was considerably more of a hunk than I was.

Was I upset? With a finger in two pussies I think not.

We had planned to ask the men to move around the tables and change seats at some stage but, selfishly, I was enjoying myself too much to move now.

We had two moves to make so decided it would be after the main course and after the desert before coffee.

Reluctantly I stood up and announced that the tables could now go and get their main courses. 'One at a time please. Let us start with the table nearest the buffet doors.' I stood with difficulty as my cock was now rampant, having been played with for the last fifteen minutes or so. The ladies on my table gave a little cheer. I think the rest of the room thought that they wanted their main course. I knew different.

Anyway the important thing was that the organisation went well. Some people moved the dirty dishes, others refilled the wines. We all went to collect our main courses but the queue was quick to move along.

In no time I was back between Tina and Philippa. It was time to do my hosting duty and talk to Tina. I noticed that with no apparent rancour Philippa turned and gave her manual attentions to the guy on her left.

I ate the casserole as quickly as possible without trying to appear I was rushing and my right hand took up where it left off in Tina's lap. She slowly eased her left leg in my direction allowing just that little more access than I had earlier. I guess it was time for a proper introduction and a chat. Eventually I came out with the old 'So whose Guest are you?' question, that seemed so appropriate at this sort of party.

It transpired that she had been next-door neighbours of Agnetha and Slim when they both lived in Colorado. Her husband Ty was also in the oil business with Slim, the girls got on as neighbours and the four had been good friends.

'Good friends?' I joked.

'Very good friends,' she said. 'How much time do you have. I can tell you a lot of stories. In fact I will always have a place in my heart for Slim.'

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, 'Slim was the first man to take my back passage. While Ty was on a business trip. I only went in to borrow a cup of sugar and Agnetha and Slim jumped me. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it. And as for Agnetha and her wild Swedish habits...' She laughed.

As I was about to probe for more Evan caught my eye, looked at his watch and made a circular motion.

Bugger it. He was obviously not having as good a time as I was. Still he was right. We had to start moving.

I made my apologies to Tina, and booked her for a dance when she could tell me about some of Agnetha's wilder habits. 'Or show me perhaps?' I asked.

I stood and announced that all the men should stand and move two men's places to their left and take their wine glasses. As soon as we had introduced ourselves to our new table companions we should collect our desserts.

I was delighted to be sitting between Diane, who again had been to our earlier evening and what appeared to be a very young girl, who looked like your all-american cheerleading babe. What a contrast, Dianes tall, black, taut, athletic body honed after years of sport, with small, probably A or B breasts but wonderful big nipples and Britney's, yes, she really was a Britney, comfortable D's or even bigger. She would have looked wonderful in an old fashioned medieval dress. Who am I kidding, she looked better without it.

Britney turned out to be the girlfriend of Joanna's son Dirk. She had invited them, and four of their friends when she and her toyboy partner Dario could not think of anyone to invite. They had not long been in the area, and in the church an even shorter time.

'I was a bit worried ,' she said, 'that this would be a pervy sort of event and everybody would be so much older than me, but really it is not and what has been nice is that nobody is pushing me to do anything, you know grope me or something.'

My heart dropped a little as that is exactly what I had been about to do.

'Of course not,' I said. 'Our friends of course are all in the church. This is where we all met and we know the meaning of propriety. However this is exactly the place to let your inhibitions down a little and have some fun. I don't mean sex in a corner with someone other than Dirk. I mean just let your hands wander a little and feel the difference between all us men. After all, it might be the last chance you get if you get married to Dirk.'

She studiously started to eat her dessert and I was able to concentrate on Diane, whose inhibitions had not stopped her from roving her hand over my thigh, touching the side of my cock with her pinky finger for a second or two. I reciprocated and found a warm damp spot for my pinky in return. We made small talk about the evening and how well it had gone so far. What a lot of fun it had been and No she had never been to anything like this before. She and Jack had never felt the need to be swappers at all although she said Jack had a bit of a roving eye and she felt that she had to keep herself trim to satisfy his needs.