The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Just take those photos. I need to be fucked hard.'

She was. I rammed her hard as requested first in her pussy and then in her arse. She orgasmed, I think for the umpteenth time. She came repeatedly in rapid succession every time I changed position.

She came continually while I was in her cunt and then her arse. Doggy style and missionary, and then again when I eventually came myself in her arse. Also with my lips glued around her clit and when two fingers frigged her quickly my fingertips scratching her G spot. She finally erupted screaming out loud and shot her juices all over my hand and arm.

I let her come down slowly and she snuggled in against me.

'David, that was out of this world. I have never squirted before. Just don't tell Jack. Can you take some pictures of this creampie drifting down my thigh.'

I did as I was asked fingering her arse a little to get more of my spunk to dribble out.

'Do you want to take some more photos say with a couple of dildos that I brought and then if you want you just jump on me again when you are ready.'

I really did not need that again but could not resist the lewd dirtyness of her actions. I would get hard again in only a few minutes I knew anyway but particularly watching her with a dildo up her pussy. It was going to be fun as well.

She collected a medium size and a big dildo from her bag. Interestingly enough they were both creamy flesh coloured. I guess she had black dick every day so liked a change. With no false modesty she started to get herself off again with the larger dildo in her pussy and the smaller in her arse.

I took a few more photos and then could wait no longer. I needed her again. This session was all about her though so I fucked her properly, this time only in her pussy but made sure I got the photos of my streams of cum shooting all over her face and tits.

In fact I was in the process of taking the last few shots as she collected the cum on her finger before transferring it to her mouth. She was licking the finger like a lollypop, purging it of my jism before collecting the next blob of gloop, when Jack and Sue walked in, as if they had only been away a couple of minutes. They were both dressed but Sue did have a gleam in her eye and Jack looked like a cat that had just finished eating the cream.

I was a little embarrassed to be caught like that. We were both still naked and my cum was obviously all over her body. Diane was in no mood to rush though.

'Jack! How was it. Did you have your photo taken as well. David here has quite a few of me. I think some of them might just be a little smutty.'

I had to laugh as did Jack, luckily, and Sue.

'Well,' said Sue. 'I did manage to get a couple of Jack that I think you will like.'

'Oooh thats the difference,' laughed Diane. 'I think David here has a couple of me Jack won't like.'

We all laughed again.

I started to dress.

'Look guys all I can say is if there are no good ones and you want to try again I will be happy to take some more.'

While I actually was being serious Diane again saw the funny side and said, 'I already don't think I am going to like them. I think we might have to repeat the last three or four hundred.'

Jack took the opportunity to smack her bottom, call her an incorrigible slut and told her to get her clothes on before he left without her, but with her clothes.

He looked fairly serious so Diane, with a groan, started dressing. She did however seem to take her time and the act of dressing somehow meant bending over right in front of me again and again. I suddenly realised what she was wearing to go home.

She had put on the stockings and garter belt and the cheerleader outfit, but no panties. The skirt came nowhere near her stocking tops. She showed me all she had again as she put her trainers on and picked up her white socks to put them in her bag.

'Get me home quick Jack,' she breathed. 'I need fucking. Or maybe take me for a drive and let the lorry drivers see me. Your choice. Let's go.

David, Sue, thank you for the most extraordinary photo session. Will you bring them round David?' She licked her lips.

'And the originals please,' said Jack. 'It goes without saying that we would not want to see them coming out on the internet or even being shown to anyone else. Even though I know you will probably keep a copy for yourselves.'

They kissed us goodbye and we promised to take the photos round as soon as possible.

I didn't even have time to ask Sue how her evening had gone with Jack before Jane arrived having been out for a drink with Evan

When they arrived Sue and I were in the same state as Diane but dressd luckily. Horny. We needed our partners, or someone. Sue and Evan refused a drink and they were quick to leave.

'Well,' said Jane, as I dragged her upstairs. 'How did it go?'

I suddenly realised that I would have to admit my infidelity or lie. I was assuming that she had been out drinking with Evan, rather than at his place screwing. She did smell of alcohol. I could hardly change the subject and ask her what she had been doing first.

I decided to bite the bullet and tell the truth. Well maybe embellish it a little. It is not as if the pair of us had been completely faithful, we had certainly screwed around before.

I was quickly undressing her, while she in good part, was unzipping my pants, having left my shirt on the stairs.

'I am afraid it did not quite go as planned darling. I really expected to take a few photos of Diane and Jack together and then gradually have them take off their clothes. I guessed they would want to be naked towards the end. But, well Jack disappeared off with Sue just to change I thought, but she ended up taking photos of him somewhere else while I shot Diane in the den.'

'Shoot, did you,' said Jane with a gleam in her eye.

'Well yes I did actually. All over her tits. She wanted photos of cum on tits, and her face.'

'Wild,' said Jane, mounting me as I lay on my back. 'Tell me everything. I mean everything. I want to see the photos. And none of that crap about the pictures are Diane's and I cannot see them. Show them buster, or no sex for a month. I will revel in telling you of my trysts with Evan and not let you come.'

I laughed, she was not in a mood to be trifled with.

'Of course I fucked her. She was gagging for it. But I still prefer it with you. You know I love you.'

'Cut the crap just give me the details. What was she wearing?'

I eventually told her the whole story while she slowly rode me. By the time I had finished she must have had three or four small climaxes but I hadn't come at all. I rolled her over, pushed her feet up to my shoulders and poked her hard. She screamed in excitement as we came together again and I remembered no more. I was fast asleep within moments.

It was mid morning before I awoke to the smell of the steaming coffee to find Jane pushing the camera at me as she could not find out how to show the shots I had taken.

'Come on show me now, and then we can go back to bed. We can catch the afternoon service at Church.'

I refused. 'No I cannot risk you meeting Diane before she has had a chance to see them. Either Church this morning and photos this afternoon, or you will have to wait until we have the opportunity of seeing Diane and Jack.'

She knew I was right. She would be unable to keep a straight face.

'Okay. Let's meet them in church this morning and then we can invite them back to see the pictures this afternoon. She will know I haven't seen them then.'

I laughed. Yes I didn't mind meeting up with Diane again.

'But what about Sue she still has Jack's photos.'

Jane thought and wondered whether we should invite them along as well. I knew she wasn't going to do that though. She wanted to get hold of Jack.

'Well, why don't we tell them that you have Diane's ready if they want to see them first, and if Sue and Evan are there we will just play it by ear. After all,' she giggled, 'Two couples are company, three might be a crowd.'

There was to be no stopping her. She had her sights set on Jack, I could tell.

She got her way as usual, not that I was reluctant to see Diane again.

I loaded all the shots onto a memory stick and slipped it in my pocket as we drove off to church.

Jane could not resist feeling me up on the way in the car and was able to crack the corny line, 'Is that a memory stick in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?'

I did manage to embarrass her back however. As she was in such a horny mood I told her I needed her panties off. Now, in the car. I told her that she had to sit in church without them and think about the fact that she was a naughty girl.

She blushed strongly.

'Come on, you can do it. Your lovely blonde pubes won't show through that dress. It is not as if it is too short either, although you will have to be a little careful or the pastor might see them from the pulpit.'

That is when she admitted that she wasn't wearing any to start with.

I was honestly quite shocked. How devious my wife could be. I know she wanted to get into Jack's pants but boy was she going to make it obvious.

'Oh boy, are you going to be punished for this.' I told her. 'You wait until you get home. But wait, pull your skirt up and show me.'

She did. I felt myself get completely stiff now.

My memories went back to Diane leaving the night before and asking Jack to let her flash at the lorry drivers.

'Right little girl. Here are the photos. You want them so much you can have them. Push them right up your pussy and leave them there until I tell you to take them out. The only people who might get them out are Diane, Jack or the Pastor maybe if he sees the end of it and wants to know what you have hidden there.'

I laughed as she went pale.

'He wouldn't. No of course he wouldn't,' she said, regaining her colour again. 'You silly bastard, of course he wouldn't. Would he?'

I could see her mind working overtime as she attempted to tease me.

'But of course if he did ask me, I mean there in the middle of the service, well I would have to show everyone wouldn't I?'

We laughed and trooped into church to sit a couple of rows behind Jack and Diane. There was no sign of Sue and Evan. I suspect that Jane was grateful.

After the service they followed us out. Diane could not resist asking in a whispering voice if I had seen the pictures and what were they like.

I told her that I had downloaded them all on to a memory stick and that yes there were some lovely shots of her.

' I have not yet seen yours Jack,' I added.

'Well, why don't you go home get the photos and bring them round to our place this afternoon. What about that? Will you come for lunch. Just a barbie and a bottle of wine.'

'Actually we have them with us,' I said.

'More exactly, Jane has them and is keeping them warm for you.'

Jane giggled.

'You haven't shown Jane before me,' said Diane grumpily.

'Not at all,' I said. 'I absolutely refused. It s still up to you whether you show them to anyone at all, and that includes Jack and Jane.'

'Oh goody. Give me the stick and come on home with us now okay.'

'We will certainly come home for lunch with you,' said Jane, 'but it is a bit embarrassing giving you the memory stick here outside the church. 'For all my nagging at him to show me first, Dave made me put it in a place where I could never forget that I had it, and I had to promise him that only you or Jack,' a deep breath, 'or the pastor, if he happened to see it, could get it.'

Jack and Diane looked at her beautiful dress, at around crotch height, and beamed.

'So I have to find it do I?' said Jack, obviously happy at the thought.

'I have to track down the evidence of my wife's infidelity. It might take me a while.'

'Noo,' squealed Diane. 'You have to be quick, I want to see them. Just take it and bang her later.'

It was going to be that sort of afternoon.

We strolled off to the cars the very model of 'just good friends' for what we knew would be an afternoon of depravity.

As soon as we arrived Jack poured out glasses of wine and lit the Barbie as Diane prepared some salad and bread.

Before Diane could lay the garden table Jack announced that it was time to see the photos, or at least the memory stick.

Jane had been twitching for some time. She looked like she had a remote vibrator up there. I guess it was the same effect.

'Right sit on the table Jane.'

We all gathered around wondering what he had in mind.

'Dave would you mind standing behind her, now, you lay on your back Jane and I am going to lift your legs up where Dave can hold them for us.'

For all Jane's earlier excitement she now looked grey with terror.

'Can you not just feel under here and find them? Surely you don't expect me to expose everything like that do you?'

She looked really worried.

'I certainly do expect it,' said Jack.

'How do you think he has seen my wife? It's payback time.'

As she lay back on the table practically shaking with nerves, he flipped her dress up over her tits, or where they would have been if she had any, and immediately commented on the lack of underwear and how forward she was. Slut I think was the word he used.

Jane was bright red, with embarrassment. All over.

'Here Dave, just hold these ankles please,' he said, lifting her legs up towards her head. 'That's it, now just widen them out a bit, yes and a bit more please.'

We all stood around and looked as Jane's labia split and showed the black end of the memory stick just poking through the entrance of her vagina.

'Ohhhh, she started shaking, take it please. I am going to cum in a moment.' She was out of control.

Jack was not to be hurried. Instead of pulling it out he pushed it further in burying it completely in her hole. The inner lips closing around it.

'Whoops, see what I did hurrying, I pushed instead of pulled.'

He was going to extract his every moment of fun.

'Just stay there a second Jane while I put the steaks on.'

'Nooo' she groaned, 'please, please.'

We had no idea what she wanted?

He was however quickly back and leaning closely between her legs he inserted two fingers and eased the memory stick from between her legs.'

'There,' he said. 'I think we can eat now. Diane would you like to lay the table or shall we eat off Jane. Oh no it's not sushi this time is it?'

We ate, well, all except Jane who mainly pushed the food around her plate, still red with embarrassment and still squirming with arousal.

She did drink a few glasses of wine however and was rapidly recovering from being the centre of attention.

As we were finishing eating she announced, 'Jack I thought that was very mean. I might not let you fuck me now.'

I have never seen anybody move so fast. Jack leapt up, grabbed Jane up and placed her hands leaning forward against the house wall. Her skirt was up and he was inside her in a flash. He had just produced his large black cock from the leg of his shorts.

'Ohhh noooo, Oh yesss, Oh Lord , Oh Jack, ohhhh.'

She was putty in his hands, or should I say on his cock. Another fantasy of being taken by force neatly ticked off her bucket list.

'Ohhhh shiiiit, I'm cummming,' she screamed. I hoped the neighbours were away.

Jack must have been pretty aroused himself as I saw he came, shooting inside her pussy, before quickly seating himself back at the table and announcing that maybe now would be nice for the Strawberries and Ice Cream.

Jane still leant gasping against the wall, not knowing what to do with herself.

We all laughed and agreed that strawberries would go down a treat.

While Jane recovered and we finished our strawberries Jack organised the Computer, linking the large screen TV to it so that we could see the photos in all their glory.

I was beginning to get nervous. Suppose Diane did not like them? Would they want their money back?

Worse? Suppose Jack did not like them? Would he want to take it out on me personally? I had just seen what he had done to Jane and I was under no delusion that he was a wimp.

Nor was Jane. She was wearing that 'Just fucked look' that I knew so well. She was nearly ready again.

We sat down on the two sofas, Jack with Diane and Jane and I.

I think Jane would have preferred to have been sitting next to Jack again but Diane was quick to pat the seat next to her and look at Jack as he was getting more wine.

I was grateful for that. It would be fairly obvious that Diane was enjoying the shoot as much as I did so she now had him close to divert any flack.

As it happened it would be unnecessary.

They were both delighted.

They readily chose a couple of Christmas cards, that they would just about have time to get printed, including I noticed the one that had Sue and I peeping around the edge of the shot.

This one was going to the friends who had been at the Dinner.

The rest of the photos followed quickly on, starting with the risqué and ending up with the blatant.

I had looked through them and taken out any poorly focussed or just generally bad shots and they were delighted with the results.

The two girls both had their hands in their skirts, indeed very soon they both had an extra helping hand from Jack and I as well.

The showing took about an hour and a half, as we went back and forth a few times, and by the time it was over we were all feeling horny.

Jack and Diane were kissing and it was obvious that they were on their way to bed.

We made our excuses and left as I obviously wasn't going to get my hands on Diane. I think Jane had been hoping to get another go with Jack but seemed to happily settle for me instead, dragging me up the stairs to our bedroom as soon as we were home.

It was at this stage that I remembered that she had been a particularly bad girl once or twice recently.

I asked her if she would like to be tied up and teased and she happily agreed providing 'it was not too long.'

'Don't be ridiculous, it is always the same length, put your arms out.'

She did and I quickly manacled her wrists to the bedhead.

'Now then,' I counted off with my fingers,

'One, wearing two items only to an evening where you knew we were likely to play some clothes removal game.'

'No David, please just fuck me, Nooo please don't punish me. Anyway I have already been punished for that. I had to wear the word slut emblazoned on my chest. Do you remember?'

I had actually forgotten.

'Two,' I ignored her pleading, 'Offering your special double massage, where you massage the guy and then he massages you, as a prize when you know you will need to fuck the person receiving it and,

Three, wearing no knickers to church in the hope that Jack would shag you. I think that is fifteen smacks and five extra for luck. Twenty. You are bound to transgress again.'

She looked shyly up and said 'Does that mean the next time I am a little forward there will be no punishment.'

'Not a chance,' I laughed. 'I know your little game slut.'

Anyway twenty smacks on her bare bum and she was gagging for sex, as I knew she would be.

We had a satisfying couple of hours before tea, although I must admit I did think of Diane more than once and I knew Jane was thinking of Jack because she called out his name at one stage. A future punishment had just been booked.

12