The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Hen night guilt surfaces and reparations are made.
5.2k words
4.47
7.6k
4
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane eventually arrived down to the breakfast table in a long t-shirt looking like she had imbibed one or two too many the night before. I provided her with coffee and a Danish plus half a gallon of orange juice and waited for the post mortem.

I thought that the best defence of the fact that she had probably caught me being sucked by a host of girls and fucked by Lucia was to go onto the attack.

'So I am just thinking of your punishment this evening. Your next smacked bottom. You really are becoming a very bad girl. I think I am going to have to change the routine a bit perhaps. Maybe make it a public spectacle.'

She blanched. 'What are you talking about? What have I done wrong?'

I started the list.

'Well first was the time at the dress party when you invited Pete in to help you choose. Five smacks '

'Oh no that's unfair. We all agreed someone had to do something to get Pete more involved. Oh no...'

'As I said, before I was interrupted five smacks, and inviting him in naked, was that part of the discussion? Another ten smacks.'

She had gone quiet. They had obviously not planned that part.

'Next, the fact that you had actually gone along to the party without any underwear at all according to Pete. That must be worth another five.'

I am not sure whether that look in her eyes was worry or delight.

'And finally, of course we come to your birthday present.'

She looked a little puzzled. 'It's not my birthday for months yet.'

'But that's not what you told King Dick is it?'

She had the grace to blush. 'Well no not exactly, but someone had to go up there. ... And sort of, well, as one of the hostesses... Well you know, anybody else might have been embarrassed, so I thought... '

'So you thought you would take one for the team did you? What exactly did you think you would take for the team huh? Eleven inches? And where were your panties when you went up on stage? Another five smacks.'

'Only five?' she smiled.

'That is five for the panties, Did you actually wear any to the evening?' She shook her head, 'But that did save me two hundred dollars later in my defense.'

'Plus ten for offering yourself as a victim plus five for lying about your age. You are twenty eight not twenty five.'

'Oh that one is not fair either. No-one minds how old I am.'

'So I make that forty.'

'Is that it then, nothing else,' she looked a little relieved, 'Okay I accept forty but not too hard. And then well maybe we can have a little fun after.' She smiled coquettishly.

I had the feeling I was missing something.

'By the way what did Lucia mean about what you were doing out back? Oh and Frannie talking about you perhaps being tired and having a lie down?'

Now she was seriously going red. I had hit the mother lode.

'That loudmouth bitchy catty Frannie, just wait until I get hold of her.'

'So tell me everything that happened then from when you were up on the stage.' I poured myself another cup of coffee I was prepared to wait this one out.

'Weeeell, you know when Lucia whispered in my ear on stage, she said that King Dick had chosen the two of us because he had something he wanted to show us outside. So it was not really my fault was it?'

'What was not your fault?'

'That he had his friend out there and well, you know one thing led to another and well, I bet him that he didn't have a cock the size of King Dicks, because I thought that was a fair bet really and he wanted me to make a bet to get my clothes back.'

'Woooah, lets go back a bit. When I left the room was just after I walked in front of you to catch your eye. You didn't see me but,' I started thinking aloud, 'but Lucia did, and she didn't want me warning you not to go any further because King Dick had chosen you to play with, and you wanted to be involved. Right?'

Jane avoided my eyes.

'Yes That's what happened. You did see me.' She hung her head.

'So what happened next?'

'Dick unstrapped my arms and legs from the chair and made me lie on the floor with my arms and legs stretched out, like in a star shape while he went out into the audience. He told me he was going to get another victim, who would ... would...'

'Yes?'

'Who would lick up the mess I was making... before it made a mess on the floor. He said I had wet myself but I hadn't... I was just you know a bit sticky and a few drops were running off me.'

She was so hot that her pussy must have been absolutely sopping and dripping with girly fluids.

'And?'

'So he came back with Lucia, stripped her off and lay her on top of me in a sort of sixty nine position so she could mop me up... with ... with '

'Yes.'

'With her tongue.'

'And did you have to mop her up as well?'

'Well it felt only right that I should.'

I think this was the first time she had got off with another girl. And I had missed it! Damn.

I would come back to that in due course.

'So then what happened?'

'Well he...he... pretended to have sex with us in turn.'

'Pretended?'

'Yes. Definitely pretended. I wouldn't lie to you. Promise.' I almost believed her.

'He then went round the room, letting the other girls suck him and toss him off and eventually came all over Lucia's back as she was eating me still. I didn't see it, but I heard the roar from the girls.'

'And then?'

'Well he bowed and went off stage and I saw his mate who was doing the music from behind the curtain waving my dress and calling me over.

Lucia saw him as well and told me that we had better go over behind the curtains and get our clothes back. And she needed a towel to dry her back.'

'Okay, and then,' I nudged her on.

'By the time we were disentangled there was no sign of either of the guys backstage so I followed Lucia through to the dressing room. Dick was in the shower and his friend who I think was called 'Orse,' or something like that, was there was sitting on a table with 2 piles of clothes behind him. One huge one and a smaller one that looked like just mine and Lucia's.

Lucia went off to the bathroom to find Dick presumably. I guess she found him because I did not see her again for a long time.

Anyway Orse was just sitting there with his hand protectively over the pile of clothes.

I went to reach them and as I got close he tried to kiss me so I moved back. Honest I did.'

'Okay I believe you.' And I did. But I also knew there was more to come.

'He asked my name and I told him. And that's when I found out his was Orse. Apparently that's what they call him, anyway.

I thanked him for looking after my dress, because that's all there was of mine there anyway and held out my hand. He asked if I wanted it back and said that there was a charge to pay. Everyone had to pay he said. For the Church.

Except, he said, perhaps I would like a little bet to get mine back instead.

Well I am not stupid. I told him I wasn't just going to make any old bet with him. What was the bet? He said that he would bet me that Lucia had bigger tits than I had. I laughed and told him that of course she had bigger tits than me. Everyone had bigger tits than me. This got me a bit mad so I stopped thinking rationally when he said 'All right. I'll bet you I have a bigger willy than Dick.' Well of course I laughed again. I knew he couldn't have or he would have been out there dancing and Dick would have been doing the music.

Deal, I said and he whipped out this enormous prick. Honestly I have never seen anything that size in my life. It was bigger than Dick's.

He jumped off the table and came towards me. He took me by surprise as he leaned in and kissed me. I was so surprised, what with the size of his cock and the way that it was jabbing me in the stomach that I let him. He kissed me for a long time. Not that I kissed him back of course.'

She tried to look as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but failed.

'Huh,' I said. 'You never guessed that he was called Horse because he was hung like a horse. Bit easy that?'

She blushed again. She was doing a lot of that.

'No it never occurred to me. Is that what a horse feels like?'

I thought that was a strange question and noted she said felt rather than looked. More ammunition.

'Anyway then he started coming on strong and before I knew realised he was trying to finger me. I told him he had to stop but he said that he had just won me in the bet and I was his to do as he liked with. Well I was a bit drunk and not really thinking straight at that stage so I just sort of let him. Although I didn't encourage him at all.'

I'll bet, I thought. What she meant was that she was a little drunk but as horny as hell, particularly if Dick hadn't fucked her on the stage, which was still a possibility.

'So he fucked you senseless in the dressing room did he?'

She nodded trying to squeeze a few tears out.

'I am afraid he did. It was a sort of rape really, but maybe I did agree just a little bit because of the bet. So I don't really think I can complain now.

I am sorry darling, but I wouldn't let him take my bum because you have never even had me there. So I really, really fought hard to stop him. And I did. Stop him I mean. But I had to suck his cock then and ride him cowgirl style to make up for it. I know you wouldn't mind that, especially as I saved my arse for you.'

This last revelation threw me completely. She had always refused to try anal and now she was practically offering it on a plate. Of course I had no way of checking whether she was lying or not. Maybe there was one way.

I could try to fuck her arse now and see whether it was sore and still tight.

I wondered how best to do this.

'So we are up to forty smacks I believe. Bend over my knee and let me look at the area I am going to smack.'

She looked horrified.

' No please not today not know I am very sore from all the f...farting around last night.'

I hauled her over towards me and threw her over my knee. Her t-shirt went flying up and for once I saw she was wearing panties. Comfortable soft cotton panties.

I hauled them down. She still thought I was going to start smacking her.

'Please don't smack me. Not this morning. I have a hangover. I still feel woozy and my lips are soooo sore.'

This was good, nothing about her backside so far.

I looked and sure enough I could see that her pussy lips were sore and red. It may have been my imagination but her labia looked floppier and longer than usual. I would have to have been a very cruel uncaring husband to push a couple of fingers into her to see how tight she was. So I was and I did. To my surprise once I was through the lips themselves she still felt nice and tight and a visual check on her back passage showed no signs of any change at all.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I would have been upset to have lost the right to my own wife's backside cherry.

I kissed her bottom gently for which she squealed and rising up threw her arms around my neck.

'Thank you for not forcing me this morning darling. I am sorry that I let them have me last night. But I am very sore down there. Maybe this afternoon or this evening. Perhaps the smacking also.'

I was quick to notice the word them instead of him.

'Maybe so.' I said. 'But don't think we have finished talking about the spanking. It is forty so far and that does not include being fucked by Horse, let alone wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by a horse.'

She looked shocked. 'No I didn't. No. Whatever I said I did not mean I wanted to be fucked by an animal. No. Never. David. No.'

I almost laughed at her anguish.'

'Well that is what it sounded like to me.' I pontificated. 'Still I will let that go and we will just talk about another 10 for fucking Horse without my agreement.'

She nodded sadly. 'I am sorry darling. I will never do it again.'

And you know what at that moment I think she believed it. I also knew she would do it again at the drop of a hat. I just had to keep control of her or I knew she could turn into a complete slut.

I kissed her to make her feel good and sent her off for a long bath before church. Luckily we weren't catholic and she didn't have to go to confession. I started laughing at the idea of the queue that would have formed for confession the morning after the naked Dinner.

That was enough to put me back into a good mood for the rest of the day and start me wondering whether, as I had hinted to Jane that morning, that I ought to make her punishment worse by administering it in public.

We saw our friends in church but most of the wives, like Jane were hung over, and possibly sore. We guys had not exactly been pillars of virtue and the discussion about what I had been up to was not one I wanted with Jane.

We did finish the day in bed of course where Jane happily accepted 30 of the smacks thinking that I was a caring husband and worried about her hangover and her sore pussy. Little did she realise at that stage is that I was saving a few for an eventual public display.

It was a Saturday night a week later that the eight of us sat down together again. In fact there were ten of us sitting down to a meal at the Hotel where we had held the dinner. Georgio had invited us, ostensibly to thank us for organising the evening. People had obviously enjoyed it enough that they were now coming back to his restaurant on a more regular basis. Business was good.

He had invited us to the small private dining room but of course only one of Georgio or his wife could attend. The other had to look after the restaurant. Poor Gabriella had drawn the short straw. I suspected that Georgio had given her no choice. Rumour had it that he was very much master in his own house. His guest to round up the numbers was Lucia, who I was delighted to see again. As we sat down I noticed that I had been sat next to her. I wondered who had done the table plan.

It was a very convivial evening. The wine flowed, the food was good and the conversation not unnaturally centred around the dinner. We had discussed it so many times that there was very little new that came out. The divorced Lucia had less reason to be discreet and added a few slightly outrageous stories, which I am pleased to say did not include me.

While it would have been easy enough to laugh off, the last thing I needed was to give Jane any ammunition to come back at me.

Eventually the stories of Lucia's Ladies Evening started to come out. Gabriella had been at the dinner of course but was not at tonight's meal. She had obviously told a jealous Georgio a little about it, but it was interesting to note that she had kept herself out of all of the salacious stories. That was until Georgio actually asked Lucia what Gabriella had been doing while all these other women had been fornicating and fellating the black stud.

'What state was Gabriella in when she came home Giorgio?' asked Lucia.

'Very drunk,' said Georgio. 'So drunk in fact she went to straight to sleep when she came in. In the spare bed even.'

'There is your answer Georgio. The bar was a free bar and in order not to embarrass you with the antics, as did many of the wives she obviously propped up the bar and had too much to drink.'

I noticed Evan going a little red at this stage. So much so that he excused himself and went off to the toilet.

He stayed away a long time and by the time he returned we were safely onto another subject. I tried to remind myself to have a chat with him about what he and Gabriella had got up to that night.

The subject had moved on to Dick of course and Lucia was telling us what a stud he was, and as for his friend 'orse, that really was the way Lucia pronounced it, he was even bigger.

I decided that the time was right for a little interrogation.

'Yes Jane ended up with Horse didn't you darling. It's okay Lucia, Jane tells me everything don't you darling.'

Jane nodded her agreement looking just a little sickly I thought. Something she had eaten?

'So you had Dick first Lucia and then still had the stamina left to move on to Horse. And boy what a stamina he must have had to have satisfied you both?'

'No, he was too young to have built up much stamina, just a great big cock. He was really in need of a rest after Jane finished with him. For a short while anyway. No it is Dick who had the stamina,' she continued in her sexy Italian accent. 'After he had fucked us both on stage, and then me again he still had plenty for Jane after we swapped partners.'

Got it. The truth.

Jane had gone very red and it had gone quiet.

Lucia looked at her and then at me and then said 'Ohhh and Whoops. Followed by 'Well maybe she hadn't quite told you everything. Still if you were happy for 'orse where is the big deal with one more man, more or less?'

'Possibly none, Lucia. But of course I am a little upset that Jane actually lied to me. Isn't that right Jane. Not just a little omission or a fib. It was a 'No, Dick didn't fuck me on stage, he just pretended to. And no I was only fucked by Horse because I lost a bet and it was sort of rape.'

Perhaps I should have interpreted that as 'I was so hot I couldn't stop from fucking them both. Luckily they didn't have a few friends with them. Eh Jane?'

Jane shot a look at Lucia who was very quick, too quick perhaps, to comment that 'Of course there were only the two of them and indeed it is ridiculous if a girl cannot have a little enjoyment from time to time without having to remember every nuance.'

She actually removed her hand from my thigh. I was not flavour of the month. I decided that now was the time to show that while I did mind her lying to me and while I was not happy that she was turning into some sort of slut, we could perhaps have a little fun at her expense.

'Well Darling, I think that we need to add just a few little strokes to your total here don't we.'

The rest of the table looked a little bemused as if the strokes were notched on the bed-post.

'You see guys Jane here has got into this habit of lying to me quite a lot recently and so I have been forced to punish her. Smacks on the bare bottom. And she still has twenty more owing. Isn't that right Darling.

Plus I think for these outright lies. At least two of them at another ten each, now a total of forty.'

Jan merely looked down at her plate. She knew I was mad and she was going to get it later.

'In fact Guys I think in the light of these last lies she should be seen to be punished. Perhaps I should do it in public. In fact here and now.'

There were portentous nods of agreement and Lucia's hand slipped back onto my thigh. In fact it quickly slipped further than my thigh. She started massaging my dick over my trousers. She was getting pretty steamed up I think. I began thinking about further action.

'Georgio, could you perhaps ensure that we are not bothered by any more of your delightful serving girls for the next half hour or so,' I said.

'I think we have some business to attend to. Right Jane?'

Jane was squirming on her chair looking around to see if anyone was going to intercede on her behalf.

Georgio was returning to the room after talking to his staff. 'Of course if you want a hand David I would be happy to oblige.' As I knew would any of the other three guys as well. For Jane's benefit I decided to consider the matter. I actually was in two minds. I knew Jane would hate it. She already thought he was a sleaze-bag.

I decided to be a little supportive but also try to put the other part of the plan in action.

'I think I can manage, and indeed should manage on my own Giorgio, but I do appreciate the offer. It does occur to me however that there is someone else here who would possibly benefit from a spanking for leading my wife astray. Who not only led my wife astray but possibly led all our wives astray even if all she did was turn them into drunken sots for the evening. What do you think about that Giorgio. Perhaps as your guest here tonight you could administer ten to Lucia to remind her that she should look after Gabriella better when she is at her parties.'

12