The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
A Stag Night and a Guilt Trip.
9.5k words
4.67
7.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time we would all get together was for our guy's evening.

I did however meet up with the guys one evening while the girls had a meeting to decide what to wear, and hopefully how to act, at Giorgio's event. After checking and finding that none of us had any idea what the girls would be wearing we quickly got around to a discussion about the night we were waiters.

I decided to broach the subject of Gabriella to Evan.

'You cannot be holier than thou David. I was only doing what you were doing,' he cried defensively.

I was quick to point out that I was in no way condemnatory, merely jealous and that he, Evan had blushed so much when her name was mentioned at the dinner, that I thought, quite rightly, that he had really enjoyed himself.

As he put it however, Gabriella, unlike our wives, was a lot more circumspect about the way she did it. Giorgio was a pretty jealous kind of guy and so she had to do it in secret. In fact, she admitted to him, that the night of the big dinner was the first time she had been even a 'little' bit unfaithful. That made, I guess, her tryst with Evan as her first full act of unfaithfulness.

I began to idly wonder whether there were degrees of unfaithfulness, but then realised that even if there were, Jane had gone through all of them.

Evan said it had been a big turn-on to him having to do it quietly in one of the store cupboards, so that Giorgio didn't see her.

That also appealed to me and I was determined at some stage that I would get with her even if I had to organise another bloody Church Roof Dinner to do so.

It certainly seemed that all of us had tales to tell of the evening but they agreed with me that I won the prize for the most embarrassing event, when I had to sit still with my cock still up Lucia while she made a short speech.

All in all another good night.

They also were not slow letting me know how well I had handled Jane's and eventually Lucia's correction.

Three days later we had Giorgio's event.

Giorgio who had bought the girls for the evening had considered a stripper, the way that Lucia had done it but had realised that the Superbowl was the only excuse we needed. As soon as he realised that it was a suitable date he let us all know that it would be an afternoon and evening affair. He was determined to get value from his purchase of the girls. And why have a stripper when he just knew the girls were going to be putting it all on display.

He had met up with the girls the night we guys had all met and had told them that unless they had any problems with the idea, Gabriella and Lucia would be there as well.

'They would start by dispensing the drinks,' he said, 'but then,' he had shrugged his shoulders and added 'when people are getting their own drinks, they will just be hostesses I guess.'

He had obviously been talked into allowing them to be there by Lucia, a formidable lady who desperately wanted to attend. In fact she would want to be anywhere where there was sex to be had I suspected. Whether he had considered that Gabriella acting as a hostess might not be to his liking was not known. I suspect again that Lucia had told him he had little choice in the matter.

Georgio decided to use the smaller of his functions room and put a large projected TV image on the wall. He charged the fifty or so guys that wanted to come one hundred dollars each, made it a free bar and free food and promised to pay all profits into the Church Roof Fund. That was good of him, after all he had paid out for the girls services in the first place. Food would be available between one and two thirty after which his regular waiters and waitresses would leave.

I had not been able to glean anything from Jane about what she was going to wear and nor had the other guys from their wives.

She and I did have however a long discussion about how far we were likely to be going sexually, outside the marriage, as she so tenderly put it.

I had come clean that my punishments of her was not anger nor even jealousy but a desire to have a little fun as I smacked her, not unwilling bottom. We had declared our love for each other, despite the way we both may have acted, admitted to each other that maybe we had both enjoyed what we had been doing so far and that it was likely to continue, or even get a little more outrageous.

Jane obviously had in mind not only the last of our planned events but also the week holiday that the girls were planning. It seemed to me that the girls must have been discussing the inevitability of us all sleeping with other people's partners while we were skiing.

She did finish the conversation with a little question however.

'You won't stop smacking my bottom altogether now we have had this clear the air chat?' she said. 'Although you know I don't like it done in public.'

Not much. I knew I didn't need to say anything.

I had managed to tell her that despite the hard time I had been giving her I loved my sexy, slutty, adorable, flirtatious and occasionally outrageous wife, but, and we both knew there was a big but coming here, but, I was a little worried that if she continued to be quite as sexually aggressive as she had been that she might get a reputation among the other girls. Not just her three buddies, I pointed out, but also a lot of the people at church who knew her reasonably well. However well we had managed to get people to not discuss the party in public, there were bound to be many private conversations and I pointed out she would not want to be the topic of too many of these.

She thought about this and agreed that she would definitely cool the image a little bit.

'After Georgio's party,' she added as an afterthought.

I cringed at what she might have in mind.

The match started at three and this meant that we were able to start drinking as the lunch was being served. By two thirty we had got a few beers down and were beginning to get a little noisy. We had greeted Lucia and Gabriella with big kisses but they seemed fairly formally dressed and almost a little preoccupied while organising the food and the drinks.

The regular waiting staff cleared up the plates and left a good supply of beer and cocktails out on the side.

And then Lucia and 'Lella arrived again now dressed in French maid outfits and a big smile.

Now they came round and greeted us properly, well maybe not all fifty of us, but certainly the table that Evan, Danny, Pete, myself, Jack, and Slim were sharing.

No sooner than they had kissed their way around than the wives arrived, dressed as cheerleaders, Jane and Sue in the Steelers white and Frannie and Kay in the green of Green Bay Packers.

They did a couple of cheers in front of the screen before moving over to the bar. Some of the guys smooched over to chat to the girls and the rest of us got back to the game now in hand.

Seeing that the match had just started Kay came back into the light of the screen. She looked terrific dressed as a cheerleader I thought. Very fit tall, long legs and neat short dark hair.

'Okay Guys. I thought I had better tell you what is going on and who to cheer for. As you can see Frannie and I are cheering for the Packers and you guys better hope we score a lot of points. Every time Packers score a touch down or a field goal we will come out and do our little cheer.'

The guys cheered.

'And then Sue and Jane will come out and take off an article of clothing.'

Massed cheering.

'And of course, if Steelers score Sue and Jane will do their cheer and Frannie and I will take off some clothes. So get cheering Guys. I will let you know that you need a big scoring game because you can probably see that we are wearing seven items each.'

Booing broke out amid the laughter.

'Show us - take them off.'

'Vest,' she held out the front to cheers, and 'Bra,' she flipped her top up to reveal a matching green bra. 'Skirt,' she did a little spin. 'Stockings and garter belt,' she kicked one leg high in the air and 'panties' as she bent over to reveal her dark green panties. 'Oh and shoes.'

She called Jane over and said. 'See Guys, same outfit but in white but with black stockings.' Jane did a little spin which showed her white panties and black stocking tops.

A little smaller and flimsier than the ones I remembered our old cheerleaders at school were allowed to wear.

'Boooo - stockings and garters are only one item, and shoes don't count,' were the cries.

She laughingly said 'I will take it to the committee. What do you think girls? I will be back,' she promised her audience.

Well there were only three or four minutes left in the first quarter when Kay reappeared.

'Bad luck Guys. It is looking like a low scoring game.'

She was absolutely right. It was very defensive, no-one had looked like scoring.

'So,' she said, 'we have decided to give you your wishes and not only concede that stockings and garter belt are one item and that shoes don't count if we do take them off, but also that the stockings ensemble will be the last item we remove. That's how confident we are it is going to be a low scoring game. So we are down to five, but four really before you see everything.'

Cheers rent the room. And again. Even before she could leave the front of the room Packers had scored a touchdown with three minutes forty remaining of the first quarter. Of course Kay jumped up and down as if demented before Frannie came out and the pair of them did their little cheer.

Packers took the extra point and out came Jane and Sue to whip off their white t-shirts to reveal pretty white lacy bras. Again nothing like they wore at school I am sure.

A few moments later and three more plays and Packers were in for another touch down with still over two minutes left on the clock.

The little dance went down well but Jane and Sue removing their skirts went down better.

Jeers of 'What are you going to do after you've lost all your clothes?' rang out.

Jane was definitely the wrong girl in the wrong place at the time; for the other girls anyway. She made a decision without consultation. 'Forfeits of course. Isn't that what happens?'

She was determined to enjoy herself. The other girls did not look so sure but the die was cast. Forfeits once they were naked.

Three playing minutes passed and the bell rang for the end of the first quarter. There was generally a good feeling amongst the guys that we would get them all naked and into forfeits but like in any knowledgeable sports crowd there were the realists who pointed out there had been some pretty low scoring years. Last year there had been 3 touchdowns and 4 field goals. That worked. In 2008 however there had only been four touchdowns and 1 field goal. On that basis none of the girls would have been naked. In general though we felt the girls expected to get it all off.

The six girls were wandering around with beers or wine bottles, topping up the glasses.

I got the opportunity to talk to Gabriella quietly without Georgio there. He was on a table the far side of the room with his back to me.

'So 'Lella, take a seat and have a chat for a while.'

She looked around for a chair, but knowing there were no spare ones in the vicinity I offered my knee.

I saw her checking on Georgio before she happily perched on my right knee. I was delighted that Evan was not even there, he had gone up to the bar for a chat with a few of the other guys and our wives.

' 'Lella, which team are you supporting?'

She laughed. 'I do not mind, I know nothing of football. I do not understand ze rools.'

Her delightful Italian accent was already giving me a hard-on. Or maybe it was that she was sitting on my knee.

'No, but which team has to score for you to take some clothes off?'

She blushed prettily. 'I do not zink that Georgio would like me taking off ze clothes, otherwise, I would happily... 'She tailed off the sentence with a teasing wink and a kiss on the cheek as she started to rise.

I pulled her back.

'So you think it is fair that he gets to see all our wives with no clothes on and yet we do not get to see one little bit of you.'

'Well,' she said, 'Maybe that is not quite fair, perhaps I could just take my bra off,' she teased. 'What do you think?'

'That's fairer,' I said. 'For the moment anyway. Come back at half-time and we will talk again. And can you bring us eight Sambucca shots when you prove to us that you have taken your bra off?'

I got a little slap and a 'naughty boy.' I was on target.

The second quarter started and after about four minutes the Steelers kicked a field goal, much to the relief of Jane and Sue who had worried that it was going to be one sided.

Kay and Frannie removed their t-shirts after Sue and Jane had danced.

'Lella came back with our shots. I handed out six of them around the table and pushed two towards Gabriella. I guessed that being Italian she would like Sambucca.

I could see from the shape of her blouse that she had removed her bra but still asked her to prove it.

She blushed and I said that she could either give us a flash or if she came over I could probably feel the truth of it.

She thought about it and came over between me and Danny.

I felt the right one. Lovely. 'I don't know, what do you think Danny?'

He felt her left breast and gave it a good going over.

'Yes I think that's pretty much about it,' he said, much to the disappointment of the other guys on the table.

He realised the error of his ways, pushed the other Sambucca towards her and suggested that after she had drunk it she might like to prove it to the other guys as well.

'Maybe later,' was the rejoinder.

Pretty good response I felt. She had not said 'no' to a general grope.

It seemed an eternity of slow play before Green Bay scored another touchdown with a couple of minutes to go and converted it.

Yoohoo we were going to see some tits. Well Sue's anyway. Jane hadn't got any worth talking about.

And then, just as we were contemplating half time, Steelers scored a touchdown with only seconds to go.

That put Kay and Frannie down to their underwear. Things were looking up.

Lucia now joined us at the interval. She took it as her right to sit on my knee, but straddling it, facing me, with her right knee nudging my latent erection.

I am fairly sure that she caused it. Of course it could have been Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas who were the half time entertainment, but probably not.

'I hear that you have been giving my friend a hard time,' she laughed. 'She tells me that you made her take her bra off.'

'That's about right,' I agreed. 'I could see that you were not wearing one so I felt it only right that she matched as the other girls do.'

'In fact,' I continued, 'She is coming over right now to discuss what she will take off next. 'Isn't that right 'Lella?'

She had fortuitously been passing as I called her over.

'What are saying about me?'

'I was telling Lucia here that you are going to take another item of clothing off in this interval as well. I think that's what you agreed. Oh and I think the other guys are still waiting for a feel of those lovely breasts.'

'Oh no no no. Lucia, tell him no. I do not think I agreed to anything like that.'

Lucia looked serious and said well ' 'Lella if that's what you agreed, what shall we take off? And why should I have my breasts felt and not yours. I insist we share these things. You are my friend.' She winked at me. 'But go on you finish first.'

Gabriella was so confused, and I suspect beginning to get a little tipsy, that she happily circulated around the table while the guys felt her breasts. I noticed that she stopped for the longest time with Evan. She still had a soft spot for him. I wondered whether I could use that knowledge.

'So Lucia what is it going to be, let me think. I don't think you should lose your stockings or the black skirt because you will stop being French maids if that happened. So that just leaves your pinafore, blouse or your panties.'

I called over to Gabriella who was still with Evan, 'Which do you want to give us 'Lella, Lucia says it is your choice. Pinafore, blouse or panties.'

I saw her gulp while she considered it.

'Well if Lucia says I have to do it, I suppose I must lose my pinafore. Georgio will see if I take off my blouse and I would never take my panties off, well not yet. It is only just half time.'

There was the opening we needed, or maybe her understanding of English was not as bad as it appeared to be and that she already acknowledged she would take her panties off at the next interval.

The guys cheered, recognising that they were both going to take some more clothes off. Luckily it coincided with the end of a song from Fergie so Georgio did not look up to see why we were making so much noise.

'You are a bad boy,' said Lucia. 'Now help me off with my pinafore as I need to get my breasts felt like that tart over there is doing.'

'Good thinking,' I said as I helped her remove her pinafore and unbutton her blouse a little to show some cleavage.

Evan had helped Gabriella with hers and insisted that she go round the table again as Lucia was obviously enjoying it so much. Luckily it is a long half time interval.

The third quarter got under way and we were all pretty confident of seeing pussy now. Jane and Sue only had one score now to take off their panties while Frannie and Kay still had two to go. As luck had it the Steelers scored fairly quickly and we got to see Frannie's magnificently buxom breasts 44 dd's I reckoned, and Kay's smaller but still beautiful ones. B's definitely C's maybe?

And that was it- the end of the scoring for the third quarter. Could the girls get away with it, without showing us their pussies? Did they want to? I suspected not. I was pretty damn sure that Jane wanted to run riot and I expected the other girls to feel similarly.

It was interesting that we really had not seen as much of them as the other tables had. We had seen more of Lucia and 'Lella.

Strangely enough they gravitated back towards us at the interval again.

'I guess you have come back to ask permission to take your panties off ladies. Well guess what, permission granted, Eh boys.'

'Actually no,' said Gabriella. 'We thought about it but I thought it would be just too much. I know Georgio would not like it.'

Lucia, behind her just rolled her eyes and smiled.

'But 'Lella, does he have to know? I' ll bet he doesn't know that we can already see those lovely boobies if you lean forward does he?'

'Oh, no, you can't, surely. Lucia you did not tell me my titties were showing.'

'Well mine are, you have seen them, and we are dressed the same.'

Yes but your's are so much bigger than mine. Oh I am so embarrassed. See I could not take my panties off I am ashamed already.'

Methinks the lady do protest too much.

'But 'Lella, what about the other girls. If you take your panties off before them you will steal their thunder. We will all know how brave and sexy you are. Don't forget you are still wearing a skirt that will cover you unless you bend down. So Georgio will never know.'

I could see she was thinking about it.

'Evan come here a minute.' He came round to my side of the table. This was a bit of a gamble, had I gone too far. She would now guess that Evan had told me about the two of them in the cupboard but a little blackmail can go a long way.

'Now look, you trust Evan, don't you.'

She half nodded.

'Well Evan will stand here while you take them off and then you can bend over and he will tell you when it becomes too embarrassing and you start showing.'

Perhaps just a bit more of a hint. 'I'll tell you what, we will ask him to hide the panties in a cupboard somewhere, that only he and you know, so you can take them back at any time.'