The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Two new girls one of whom becomes addicted to exhibitionism.
16.7k words
4.56
7.3k
7

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had decided to eat at the restaurant again tonight.

It was a wonderful day skiing the few downhill trails that they had.

We ended around three thirty up on one of the lower tops but right above our chalet. I could see it a mile or two away at the bottom of the hill.

The piste that we were on finished two doors away from our chalet at the end of the road. From there you could ski right down through the village centre.

We all paused for thought at the peak as we say the village appear. The sun was out and it was really quite warm. Hot even beneath all these ski clothes.

I looked around. We were on our own. Now was the opportunity I had been looking forward to.

As usual it was going to be poor Jane that bore the brunt of my whimsy.

'Jane, do you remember that, poorly timed Truth or Dare I started earlier this holiday?'

'Of course, bastard. Why?' It had become a nickname almost.

'Well you actually did not tell the truth did you. You said that I had never made you come more than three times in an evening. Now you know that is not even remotely true.'

She started to look a bit red and stuttered. 'Well you upset me and ...I...I..'

'You knew the dare,' I said. 'Go into town naked. Here is my suggestion. If you strip off now and ski down to the house we will consider the dare done.'

'But... I will have to go past those two other chalets.'

'True, but better than going into town I would have thought?'

She thought about it and quickly took off her skis and boots.

She was rapidly stripping and I could see by the look on her face that she was really going to enjoy this.

She was starting to put her boots back on as I was stuffing her clothes into my backpack that each of the boys had carried with lunch in it.

'Anyway I am sure Sue won't let you go on your own, will you Sue, and perhaps Frannie, and maybe Kay.

In fact,' I said stripping my jumper off, 'Perhaps we will all join you.'

Was it my imagination or did Jane look briefly unhappy as everybody got into the swing and started removing their clothes. Had she wanted to do it on her own? Anyway I had got the mood right for the rest of us.

We were quickly rebooted and skied and with the clothes stuffed away we swooped down the snowy piste towards the chalets. We passed a couple of other groups of skiers and a group of boys snowboarding who gave us a lot of verbal encouragement. We eventually skied right up to our back decking and were quick to dive into the already warm Jacuzzi.

It needed to be brought back to full heat but for our chilled bodies it was perfect.

We found the wine and make a quick start on the evening's festivities.

A couple of hours later we were in the Hotel bar, rather than the village bar, for an hour's drinking before our dinner reservation. Who should we see again but Nikki and Debbie.

'Woah you guys,' they both said. 'You flew past us coming down that final slope. Did you get cold?' They both laughed.

'Oh that was you on the left, I guess,' said Evan laughing. I thought you both looked a bit warm, decidedly overdressed. In fact I did not know whether you were boys or girls.'

'Shame,' we all cried.

'Perhaps you could prove what you are now?' I added, receiving a sharp slap from both Kay, who was next to me and Jane on the other side.

'Down boys,' said Frannie. 'You guys have got more than you can handle here.'

Nikki looked ready to lift her top, she certainly had her hands either side of it and was looking around. Unfortunately the noise we had made on arrival meant that every eye in the place was looking at us. It was also a very posh bar. I knew that in the village bar she would have done it. I was determined to get closer to them by the end of the week. It was still only Wednesday.

The challenge went unanswered and eventually our restaurant booking was called. We apologised and left them there on their own. They had obviously been unsuccessful at finding any suitable men all week.

They would be getting horny, I thought to myself.

The girls had remembered the games that we had played the first time we were there and all wore short skirts and attractive low cut blouses or jumpers without bras. We were certainly the table to watch, and this time we had been given a table right in the middle of the room. Maybe the Maitre'd thought that this would inhibit our activities. He was wrong.

While we were looking at the dessert menus I felt that it was time to ramp up the adult content of our dinner.

'Well girls, I think it is about time you lost your panties, don't you?'

The other guys nodded sagely. I had told the guys to make sure that their wives were wearing them just for this bit of fun.

I had nearly had to have a row with Jane about it. She was determined to go out with just her floaty mini covering her lower half. I had eventually persuaded her only by promising to give her the opportunity to publicly remove them before dessert.

'Here I think,' said Pete. 'No sloping off to the washrooms.'

'Yes, said Evan. 'One by one so that everyone can watch you.'

'And I'll help if anyone wants it,' laughed Danny.

Well of course he was with the right girl for that tonight. He was with Jane tonight and she was bursting to take her panties off. I could only imagine how hot and sticky her slit would be. I wished I were doing it myself.

Danny was at one end of the table between Jane and Frannie, as I was on the other end between Kay and Sue, leaving Pete and Evan sitting facing each other in the middle. Pete was with Sue tonight, leaving Evan with Frannie.

Jane got quickly to her feet and standing beside Danny said, 'I need your help please Danny.'

Danny was a little surprised, a little bashful even. He looked around the crowded restaurant. 'Well, okay. Well done. Bluff called Jane. Why don't you just sit down and shuffle them off and then pass them to me?'

He smiled as if to praise her actions but make her see sense.

She started to pretend to cry and put on her little girly voice, 'Oh Danny, you promised. Unless you help me I am just going to stand here and gradually pull up my dress until they are showing, Until my skirt is up around my waist. Then you will help me won't you.'

Her hands slipped down to her hem and I saw them lift the front of her skirt by an inch or two.

'Oh Danny, quick. Everybody is looking,' she squeaked.

I knew she was in the mood to do it. It was fun watching Danny react. He was bright red with embarrassment.

The crotch of her panties could now be seen at the front and the back was inching up to the base of her buttocks. I knew she was wearing a thong which would be imbedded in her slit, so it would be a while before anyone at the back actually saw panties.

Danny ran out of nerve and quickly grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them past her knees.

'Thank you baby,' squeaked Jane. 'That was the help I needed.'

She sat down slipped them off her feet and handed them to him. He embarrassedly crumpled them in his palm as the waiter came to ask whether we had chosen desserts.

'I think we need another ten minutes please,' said Evan, anticipating three more sets of panties to come.

Kay was the first to slip hers off her legs and give them to me. I sniffed them, opened them out and lay them on the table in front of me. She was quickly followed by Frannie, who offered hers to Evan.

Sue sitting beside me stood and faced Pete.

I am going to ask for your help Pete. You are a gentleman. I know you wouldn't leave me standing around with my knickers showing like some people would.'

I recognised that there was the first really exhibitionist sign that I had seen from Sue. She had always enjoyed what we did, but here she was practically pleading to be made to show her panties to everyone in a posh restaurant.

I wondered whether Pete would recognise the veiled request. I know Jane recognised the appeal for what it was and looked at Sue with a new respect.

I was not sure whether to say out loud that this sounded like a plea to be exposed or let Pete make up his own mind.

I decided to bite my tongue and sooner than later I knew that I would catch her and allow her to exhibit herself as she seemed to want to.

Her skirt was longer to start with than Jane's had been, and fairly soft.

Sue had gripped both the sides on the seams three or four inches from the base.

As she started to raise them the hem moved inexorably higher. Good old Pete did not react too soon as Danny had done.

Where I was seated on her other side I could only see the back but as she had the seams I could guess that as soon as we saw the bottom of her butt cheeks the front of her panties would be showing. The only person in the restaurant who had a really good view was Pete, Everyone else could see the sides, or like me the back. But everyone knew what was happening. Sue was beginning to go pink as her hem reached higher up her thighs.

Pete did not panic. He just waited until he could see the start of the panties and leaned his hands towards her.

'Just a little more please,' he murmured. 'I cannot quite grasp them.'

Another inch gave him the purchase he felt he needed at the sides.

'That's fine, now just hold it there after I drop them.'

Oh this was good, Pete. I am not sure I would even have thought of that.

He lowered her panties to mid thigh. She just stood there waiting. It felt as if the whole restaurant was holding it's breath.

'Thank you Sue. That was lovely,'

He held his hand out as she sat down, shaking, I noticed, and pulled them off her feet.

She gave him a real hug along with the panties. I could just imagine the state of her slit.

He was in for a good time tonight.

Desserts were ordered and for a while it was quiet as those that had them ate and the rest of us consumed our coffees with a digestif.

We recognised that there was not much more we would get away with inside the restaurant so picked up the tab and aimed for the bar outside. We ostentatiously held the panties open in our hands, our arms around the girl's shoulders. We were not coming back so they would not be able to ban us for flaunting our girl's sexuality.

Nikki and Debbie were still in the bar after eating there and were quick to comment.

'Wow look at you guys again, practically naked again. Not too cold outside is it girls?'

'Perhaps you had better find out?' Evan said.

'Plenty warm enough for us,' said Jane, 'Eh girls. We have our men to keep us warm.' Ohhh Bitchy.

Nikki appeared to look me in the eye and say 'Pity we both have pants on. We can't compete with your girls. But then...' she said, 'Maybe we don't want to compete with them. Just get say a little closer to them.'

Oh wow. Lesbians. I did not see that coming.

'Mind you' said Debbie. 'I wouldn't mind trying to compete maybe just a little.'

That sounded better.

The bar was pretty busy and there were no free tables but by now Pete and Dannie had got four tall bar stools and gathered them around the bar.

'Okay girls, we have some seats here for you.'

We gathered around as they hoist themselves up on their stools. Their skirts were short enough that they were all sitting directly on the seat no on their skirts. They crossed their legs delicately, although still showing a lot of thigh. I was determined that that wasn't going to last long.

We ordered the drinks and politely told Debbie and Nikki that they were welcome to join us at the bar, but that they would certainly lose their small two person table.

They were not worried about this and were quick to join us and even rest their hands on Franny and Jane's thighs.

Mmmm.

'Don't cross your legs, Jane,' I said. 'It makes you look cross and unapproachable, when we know you are anything but unapproachable.'

She smiled nicely, uncrossed her legs and let them slide a few inches apart. The light skirt just about covered her.

I smiled back. We both knew the game had started.

It seemed that everyone else did too. All of the girls uncrossed their legs and allowed a little gap to appear before their knees.

I could see that Debbie and Nikki were entranced.

It was no time at all before we had pushed the girls skirts higher and higher. The two newcomers were not slow at helping either.

By now anyone walking by, and there were quite a few, were getting a good glimpse of four lovely pussies.

In the end I was surprised that it was Kay, my Kay, the girl with whom I was to spend the night, was the first to crack.

'For god's sake Dave, kiss me and then take me off to bed.'

She threw her legs wide open, grabbed me by the ears and sank my lips on her slit. I grabbed her clitty between my lips and pulled.

She screamed and it was only a matter of time before the barman came over and gently said. 'I am sorry guys but you have to leave.'

We concurred, paid the bill and started to hurry our girls out of the hotel to our chalet.

After a quick consultation in the doorway I was sent back to ask Debbie and Nikki if they would like to join us for dinner on Thursday, tomorrow.

They happily agreed and I arranged to meet them at seven in the village bar.

'I thought I would push my luck and added, 'You will need to wear a skirt of course.'

They smiled. 'We'll see. Or maybe you will,' and then laughed.

I hurried Kay to catch up with the others.

She didn't appear to be in a rush now to catch up with the others fifty yards ahead. She allowed my hand free access all over her bottom, her skirt now raised above the waist. It must have been cold but I heard no complaints as she tried to swallow my tongue as we walked.

'God I have been looking forward to this,' she said, as we walked up the steps to the chalet door. That was flattering

'No more than I have.' I said. 'I have dreamt of those long athletic legs wrapped around my ears and these two beautiful handfuls between my finger tips.'

We rushed up to her room at the back on the left after locking the door. Nobody any longer bothered with the cursory 'Goodnights' unless they had been called earlier and I missed them.

I only had one thing on my mind as I closed the bedroom door and within seconds it was naked in my arms. She had only been wearing two items of clothing so it had not been difficult to undress.

Feverishly she stripped me of my shirt while I lowered my pants and boxers.

She grabbed my cock and then got nervous. I could sense her shaking and it wasn't the cold. I knew I was a bit bigger than Danny but not frighteningly bigger. She would know the difference tomorrow however I thought.

I lay on my back and pulled her alongside. I didn't want her too nervous to have good sex so felt it best if we just lay and cuddled for a while.

We kissed deeply and soon she began to stop shaking and her kisses became even more passionate. I slid down her body and started kissing and slurping on her nipples. Her breasts were really an ideal size. Realistically, a girl needs more than Jane has, but no-one needs them as big as Frannies. However much fun they are.

I soon reached her vulva and buried nose and mouth deeply in it. I achieved my dream and wrapped her legs around my ears. I loved the unusual feel of a neat but heavy bush.

I felt she was ready as I lay her back on the bed and spread her legs, but no, she started shaking again and I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

'Kay darling what's up? Do you not want to do this?'

'No...ooo,' she said. 'That is, I desperately want to do it but I am frightened you are so big. I have been looking forward to it for weeks but when I saw your cock in the Jacuzzi that first night I ... well.. I don't think I can do it.'

I pulled her on top of me in the cowboy position.

'Here get on your knees and come down slowly on me. That way you can stop if it is hurting, but I know you can do it. I have never found anyone yet who couldn't.'

She felt better about this and gradually eased a couple of inches inside of herself.

'There, how is the width?' I said.

'It's okay.. tight and a little sore but yes...okay.'

I wriggled my cock inside her. She wriggled back and made another inch or two without even trying.

'There.' I said, 'Almost in, only a few more inches to go. Let all your weight drop down on it. You can only go as far as you can go.'

She thought about this and laughed. 'Maybe you're right.' She was obviously feeling more confident. She brought her feet forward and dropped all her weight on my dick.

'Uggghhh. Oh my God. That feels so oohh I don't know. Do not move. I am so full.'

I did not like to tell her that I had another inch or two left. That would come.

She sat there looking like the cat who got the cream.

'Oh Davey, this is lovely just sitting here. I can feel you, every ridge. I am so full.'

I thought I would advise her that I had another mission as well.

'You wait until you feel it up your arse. That will really be bliss.'

She laughed. 'I don't think so Davey. You will need a lot more than your silver tongue to get this cock up this arse. Dream on.'

I needed to ramp up the pressure. I rolled her off me and pulled her arse over the edge of the bed.

'Noooo,' she squealed. 'Not my arse. Please?'

'Don't worry,' I said, 'that's on my next agenda. You will take me in easier this way. Just tell me to stop if it hurts.'

I pushed my way into her and heard her grunt as she took the whole lot.

I stopped momentarily. 'There now you have it all. No more apart from when I squeeze your bum cheeks flatter. Half an inch at the most. Shall I keep going?'

I took silence for assent and started to screw her properly, long deep strokes, but still not too hard. I felt the moment when she went from acceptance to enjoyment.

'Yes,' she screamed and her first climax hit her hard. 'Oh my goooo...' was all she managed as she twitched on the end of my knob. I pulled out and went back to missionary where I played with her lower lips to keep her on the edge before entering her again.

This time, she recognised that she took me in comfortably and put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply again.

'Of Davey that is wonderful. You can be such a bastard and now you are such a considerate lover.'

I remembered being just the opposite last night with Frannie.

'Not always, but I have my moments.'

I laughed. 'Sometimes the devil in me gets out and then beware.'

'Ohhh ,' she said. 'Will I get to see that.'

'You might if you turn your back on me and show me your bum,' I laughed.

'Ohhh noo. I have told you. That is out of bounds.'

I hadn't come yet. She did not need a lot persuasion to open up and stretch her right leg high towards the ceiling. Holding it with one arm I was able to easily fuck her as we lay side by side. This, while a strain on both of us, proved to be rather nice as we both had to concentrate on enjoying it.

Eventually her leg got tired and I lowered her back to the missionary position where I allowed a little of my devil to appear as I reamed her hard to screams of pleasure. This proved to be good for both of us and we fell asleep straight away with my cock briefly providing a stopper to keep my fluids inside of her.

We awoke about seven and slipping my fingers between her legs I found a crusty deposit which did nothing much for either of us.

'Let's go and shower,' I said. 'We have hours before we need to be up this morning. We have nothing planned.'

I love to shower with girls. The soapy texture covering your hands and their skin lubricates every little bit of you both.

She had recovered from her overnight fears enough to try valiantly to blow me, but I concluded she must also suffer from a small mouth. Something I thought wryly that nobody would ever think of Jane.

She was happy, nay delighted even when I pushed a couple of soapy fingers up her back passage. My spirits rose.