The New Club Ch. 1

Story Info
David finds he's not the only one with weird fantasies.
1.4k words
3.78
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had spent most of his teenage years hiding his sexual cravings because he was positive that people would think he was gross and disgusting. He knew this because some of the sexual things he thought about grossed him out as well. Although every detail seemed to turn him on completely.

He came to think that he was just gross and disgusting like all the other people would think he was until on night shortly after his eighteenth birthday. It was a warm, spring, Saturday night and David just couldn't take sitting around again on another Saturday night. So, all the while trying to figure out what club to go to, he got ready to go. Flying solo wasn't a problem for him, so he decided not to call any of his friends.

David finished fixing his hair, then stepped back to take a final look at himself before leaving. He wore a pair of black slacks and his favorite shirt, which was skin tight and completely showed off all of his muscles that he worked so hard to get. He only had average sized biceps but he loved the way they looked.

Finally, he left his apartment and went in search a club he'd never been to. These clubs were far and few between though because it seemed that he had been to almost every single club in town and some out of town also. After around 45 minutes of walking around and looking for a place to go David stepped slightly into an alley to light a cigarette and lean up against the wall.

He stood there looking around, thinking to himself he might as well go home if he doesn't find somewhere soon because the night would be over in a few hours. It was already closing in on 11 o'clock. He looked down the alley nonchalantly, thinking nothing of the door that stood slightly open about ten feet from him. Then all of the sudden he was hearing music and couldn't figure out from where.

Eventually, he figured out it was coming from the door that was slightly ajar just feet from him. Feeling stupid he shook his head at himself for not realizing that sooner. He looked around the front of the building but there was no line coming out the front door or a bouncer standing outside letting people in. So, he found himself feeling unsure on what he should do because he felt an unfightable urge to go in this place and find out what was going on and what kind of place it was.

Walking slowly he came to the open door and peeked threw it. What he saw looked just like any other club. The loud music, dancing people, and alcohol for all just like any other place. He pulled the door completely open and stepped inside placing the door back to where it was when he was peeking through it.

David passed by many people as he headed to the bar. He ordered himself a beer and turned, leaning on the bar to take a look around. He found nothing out of place or odd until he looked to the left side of the bar and saw a set of stairs leading to a door in the wall at the top. He cocked his eyebrow and said, "What the hell?" to himself.

Curiously he turned to the bartender and asked him what the stairs led to. The bartender replied, "It's the other club that some people go to from here, but sorry kid cause that's a couple's only place."

David thanked the man for his help and went to go dance. He started out dancing by himself and within ten minutes there were about six girls dancing with him also. He danced closer to the girl that he found most attractive and asked her if she wanted to go have a drink and talk a minute.

She was a tall, blonde, girl with legs that came up to her neck. The reason he found her most attractive was because he was a "leg man," as they are called. They talked awhile, during that time she revealed that her name was Angel and that she too wanted to find out what was behind the mysterious door. So, the two conjured up a plan to find out what exactly was back there.

They went up to the bartender and told him that they were a couple and would like to go upstairs behind that door. The bartender looked at them, cocked his eyebrow, then said, "Both of you were over here asking me about that door earlier. I know the two of you just met, but just because you both are new here and want so much to find out what is behind that door I'll allow you to go up there."

So, he took them up the stairs. Then before unlocking the door made sure one last time that they were positive they wanted to go in. They both agreed and eagerly waited for the man to open the door.

Once inside they found themselves surrounded by people. There were three times as many people in there then downstairs. On a closer look though, they also found that many of these people were having sex. Both David and Angel's eyes grew large when they saw a man crawling on all fours across the floor with a dog collar on and was being pulled along by a woman with a leash in her hand.

They were both a little put back by all of this, but were finding themselves being very turned on and wanting to try many of the things they saw going on. They walked around together a bit and then discovered themselves standing and watching two people having sex.

There was a large bed with red, satin, sheets located against the back wall. Next to this bed there were men standing and masturbating, getting blow jobs, and some just standing there watching. While on this bed there was a man on all fours, naked, with his ass to everyone looking, that was getting spanked ferociously by a woman decked out in complete leather. The man continuously screamed, "HARDER! HARDER!" to the woman.

Finally, the woman let up and was no longer spanking the man. She told him seductively to undress her so they could finish what she has started. Although, when he approached her with his hands she shrugged him off and said, "No, use your teeth like a real man."

So, the man quickly undressed her with his teeth like he'd done it thousands of times before. His cock standing at its full attention of 8 inches sat with no attention coming to it. The man and the woman were both naked now. He was sitting at the foot of the bed like a puppy. She was leaned back against a heap of pillows at the top of the bed.

She eyed him carnally saying, "Now, kiss my foot. Then up my leg until you get to my pussy." Then man immediately started kissing her feet. Then slowly kissed and licked his way up her long, milky legs. He stopped where he was told and hovered there waiting for his next instruction.

Her head had been leaned back and she was moaning quietly until he stopped. She eyed him again and said, "Now, lick your way up to my breasts and do with them what you will until I tell you to stop." He did exactly as told. Then when finding her left breast he took the nipple in his mouth and sucked it savagely, while he took the right in his hand massaging it roughly. After a while he switched sides, licking his way to her right breast taking that nipple in his mouth and the left in his hand.

Finally, she said to him, "Stop. Now put your rock hard cock in me and fuck me harder then you've ever fucked anyone in your life."

He quickly when to action, ramming his hard dick into her dripping wet pussy. He thrust in and out, each time pushing in harder and harder. You could hear the sound of his skin slapping against hers. She fondled her own breast a bit, moaning throatily, and raising her hips to met his just as hard. Suddenly, she screamed out and seemed to shake all over, and was thrusting against the man as fast as possible. He was thrusting harder and harder and quicker and quicker when they both let out their final scream of ecstasy.

He lay there on top of her limply. They both breathed heavily. Then she yelled out to ask everyone watching, "So, did you like our wonderful show? Who wants to be next."

To Be Continued...