The New Deal Ch. 06

Story Info
Learning New Tricks.
4.4k words
4.75
14.3k
21

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

All characters engaged in sexual activities are all eighteen years of age or older.

*****

Diana looked up from her book as a knock came at the front door.

She smiled when she heard Cindy yell, "It's only me."

Di went over and opened the door to the beaming face of her daughter-in-law.

"Sweetie," Diana cried as she hugged and kissed Cindy.

Cindy walked in and took in the sight of Diana nude.

"Mmmmmm, I wanted to see if you and Gwen were up for a sleep over, but looking at you now I might not be able to wait."

Diana laughed, "You are welcome to sleep over any time you want or attack me any time you want as well."

Gwen popped out from the kitchen area. She was wearing a long blue, sleep t-shirt.

"Cindy! How are you?"

"Hi Gwen. I was just asking your lovely wife if you two would be interested in a sleep over tonight?"

Gwen laughed, "Of course, Paradise opens in two days. I think that is a perfect celebration before the grand opening."

"Matt owes me a dinner at Mackenzies and movie, would you two care to join?"

Gwen walked over and wrapped her arms around Cindy, "That sounds absolutely lovely."

Diana looked at Cindy with a grin, "Owes you dinner at Mackenzies?"

Cindy grinned back, "For video privileges. He's embarking on a second career as a porno director."

Gwen giggled, "I remember those adorable videos of Diana that he took years ago."

Diana blushed, "Don't remind me. I can't believe even you saw them. Adorable is not the word."

"Fucking hot is the word," Cindy giggled as she reached a hand under Gwen's t-shirt to find her bare sex.

"I just told mom that I wasn't sure if I could wait for the sleep over after seeing her, and now you," Cindy growled as two of her fingers plunged into Gwen's sex.

Gwen clamped her lips over Cindy's, "Mmmmmmm. When is Matt due home?"

"Two hours."

Diana and Gwen latched on to the young woman still playing with Gwen and pushed her towards the bedroom.

They had plenty of time.

********

Jesse looked in the mirror. She was wearing a nude colored panty girdle and padded black bra. She turned to inspect from multiple angles before she smiled. She looked good. Having the slight heels didn't hurt. She felt pretty. That was a first, and it felt good. Really good.

Jesse sat back down at her desk and clicked her mouse to scan at the web page. She needed some more clothes that would be appropriate for the café, but she didn't want to spend too much. She had a lot to save to start her hormone therapy.

For the first time in a very long time, Jesse felt good about life and the future.

She decided once she had picked out a couple simple outfits that she would venture out to the mall and shop for some perfume and mascara and get a bite to eat.

It was time to treat herself. It was also time to treat the world to Jesse.

*********

Beth followed her boyfriend's directions and pulled onto the street where he lived. She slowed and beeped her horn. Cindy and Matt looked up from their driveway and waved.

Cindy came walking over to the car as Chip rolled his window down.

"Hey you!" Cindy said before giving Chip a kiss.

She looked past him and smiled a big smile at Beth.

"How are you?"

Beth smiled, "Nervous, having my first dinner with the parents."

Cindy laughed, "Relax, I think you're way past that stage. You'll be fine."

"Thanks. So you live there with Matt, Diana and Gwen?"

Cindy shook her head and pointed down the street a bit, "No, Diana and Gwen live over there in the house Matt grew up in. We bought this from Gwen and her sister when they both got married and moved in with their loved ones."

"I've never seen Gwen's sister."

Cindy shook her head, "She moved to the Adirondacks in upstate New York when her husband got a job in a college up there."

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry but dinner awaits. I would really love to chat with you some more. It was great seeing you. Can't wait for the opening in two days," Beth said.

Cindy smiled and backed up toward Matt.

Chip pointed to the house two down from Cindy's "That's the Lynn's home."

"So close? Wow, that's cool."

Chip continued, "There's Matt's old home."

"I recognize Gwen's car."

A couple of houses later Chip had Beth pull into the driveway.

"And here we are."

Beth got out of the car and looked around the neighborhood. "So this is where you grew up."

Chip smiled, "Yep."

He held out his hand which Beth took.

Kim met them at the door hugging both tightly before leading them into the house.

Beth looked around the house, very interested in the baby photos of Chip as well as others through his young life.

Kim giggled, "I would show you bath pictures to embarrass him, but you've already seen everything so what's the point."

It was Beth's turn to giggle, "Oh, I would still get a kick out of them."

Chip groaned, "Thanks mom. 'preciate that!"

Kim hugged her son, "But that's the fun of having children, to embarrass the hell out of them later."

Beth enjoyed the tour of the house especially Chip's childhood room, complete with fancy car posters on his walls.

Soon Adam got home from work and they all sat down to a lasagna dinner.

Beth after a large chewy bite looked at Kim, "If you don't mind my asking, how did the whole sex thing get started in the first place. I mean I've heard of orgies and free love but never for real."

Kim laughed, "Yeah, we're the real deal."

Kim looked at her husband. "I met Adam in college. He dated a couple of guys while we were getting familiar with each other. Right from the beginning I was used to sharing him."

Adam nodded, "I smartened up and realized early on that Kim was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

Kim continued the story, "We got married right after college and Adam's parents were nice enough to give us the down payment on this house for a wedding gift. Diana and her husband Dave, Lacey and her husband and Sue and Jeff all moved in right after us."

Adam chuckled, "It wasn't long before we all started hanging out like normal neighbors until we started to notice Diana prancing around nude occasionally."

Kim laughed, "She was a wild one. She and David were constantly daring each other. It was hysterical."

Adam smiled, "It wasn't long at all before our neighborliness took on a more sexual attitude, and it just went from there. Small get-togethers at first until we were all meeting once a week alternating houses."

"Lacey?" Beth asked.

Kim nodded, "Lacey Brock was more aggressive than the rest of us and her poor husband really wasn't into the whole sex idea. She bullied him into it. They divorced and Lacey just spiraled. After our kids were born and then David got sick and died, well we just turned into normal families. We still hung out but no sex. Lacey couldn't stop pushing, and she basically pushed herself away from us. She was pretty much gone by the time we started up again this time with our sons."

Beth paused again from eating, "Well, I'm certainly not complaining. Your son is amazing."

Chip and Kim both blushed slightly at the remark.

Beth looked over at Adam, "Adam, if you don't mind me asking, do you still see men?"

Kim smirked, "Oh Adam still has his occasional ice fishing trips."

Chip almost choked on his food, "I thought you were really ice fishing!"

Adam laughed, "We do, but not the whole day."

"But I thought Mr. Lynn went with you on ice fishing trips?" Chip added.

Adam chuckled, "Not those ice fishing trips."

Chip just shook his head while Kim and Beth laughed.

Beth looked at the smiling woman next to her, "And you guys still have your neighborly parties I hear."

Kim chuckled, "You caught us at a brief down time. Diana is understandably still spending more time with her new wife and Matt and Cindy. I don't know if you noticed but the four of them wear gold bracelets with all four of their initials on them. They have a kind of wedded foursome going on. Sue and I more often than not see Matt and Cindy going back home to their house after spending the night with Di and Gwen."

Beth beamed, "That is so cool."

Kim nodded, "It is cute. Plus Sue has been pretty busy entertaining her husband with her new toys from Dreamlands."

Beth giggled, "I know! After seeing Sue fidgeting so much that one day and telling us why, Chip got it in his head and swatted me one good while we were having sex. Wow, talk about stars."

Chip choked again on his food, "HEY! Remember that's my parents you're talking to."

Beth blushed, "Oops."

Kim howled in laughter while Adam chuckled.

Kim leaned over and hugged the blushing girl, "That's alright. You can tell me anything any time."

Beth got very, very red.

Kim noticed, "What?"

Beth took a deep breath, "I can't believe I'm going to ask this."

The other three just stared at the clearly nervous woman.

"Well, I haven't had many boyfriends so not that much experience. The sex was pretty lame honestly. Thing is. Chip is soooo much, ah, bigger than either of my previous boyfriends."

Now it was Chip's turn to blush.

Beth reached out to hold his hand, "Don't get me wrong. You feel amazing inside of me. I absolutely love it. It's...uh... when I go ..er...down on you. you're so big. I know I'm not doing it right."

Chip was now red and nervous, "Sweetheart, no, no, you are wonderful."

Kim gave a smirk and nod, "No, I know exactly what you are talking about. Chip definitely got his father's genes. They are both huge. It does take some practice. But that kind of practice can be a lot of fun."

Beth had a gleam in her eye.

Kim looked at the other three around the table, "Tell you what. I know I told you we would just have a normal dinner but since you asked I'm sure Adam wouldn't mind if I gave a demonstration."

Adam chuckled, "I think that should be totally up to the two young ones."

Beth looked at Chip with a shy smile.

Chip took her hand in his, "It's whatever you want. It's nothing I haven't seen many times before."

Beth shook her head, "This is so wild."

Kim laughed, "Well how about this, we have normal conversations during the rest of dinner, and you tell us what you are comfortable with after we're done."

Soon after a very normal dinner was had Beth and Kim took care of the dishes while Chip and Adam went into the den to watch TV.

While Beth was drying dishes she leaned over and gave Kim a soft kiss on her cheek.

Kim looked at Beth surprised, "What was that for?"

"For being an incredible friend to me and a wonderful mother to my boyfriend. I can't tell you how in love I am with your amazing son."

Kim smiled and dried her soapy hands. She turned and hugged Beth tightly into her, "Trust me, I can tell and I can't thank you enough for how happy you make him. I'm so glad he found you."

The two kissed lightly and then squeezed into each other.

They split apart and made short work of the dishes.

Kim looked around her clean kitchen then back at the smiling girl next to her.

"Okay Beth. Absolutely no pressure. We can go in and join the boys and have a very normal evening or..."

Beth gave a shy smile, "I'd like the 'or', but I'm very, very nervous."

Kim laughed, "Of course you are. That's to be expected. I bet you were nervous the first time you were with Chip."

Beth blushed, "I was fumbling for my keys because my hands were shaking so much. Then he kissed me with the most amazing kiss I ever had and I dropped my purse. We clunked heads trying to pick it up at the same time."

Kim burst out in laughter, "That sounds like my son. Baby steps tonight? I'll demonstrate on Adam while you watch?"

"I'd like that."

"Now Chip is going to get all worked up and I doubt he'd want to wait until you can get home. Do you want to take care of him? You can do it with us there or we can go into our room so you can have some privacy. Or if you prefer I could take care of them both myself, it certainly wouldn't be the first time."

Beth thought for a moment then shook her head, "No, I'll take care of him and you can stay. I think? I don't know?"

Kim put her arm around the shoulder of the nervous woman next to her.

"Come with me into my room."

Adam clicked the TV off startling Chip who followed his dad's eyes to take in the sight of his mother and girlfriend standing in the doorway to the den.

His mother was completely nude while Beth had on Kim's peach camisole. Beth was a bit shorter and smaller framed than Kim so the top hung on her a bit. She wasn't wearing anything else and her bare sex was on glorious display below the hem of the camisole.

Kim smiled at her husband, "Beth shaves completely, Adam. You'd like how bare and smooth all her skin down there is."

Beth blushed at the sight of Adam's gleam in his eyes.

Beth gave a slight jump and gasp when she felt the woman next to her rub the palm of her cupped hand between her legs, softly caressing her folds.

Beth turned and without thinking gave Kim a soft kiss on her lips.

Kim grabbed her head with her free hand and pulled the young woman deeper into the kiss.

Beth moaned.

Kim pulled away from the kiss and gave a deep, throaty chuckle. "I will bet you anything they are both plenty hard right now."

Kim guided Beth into the room and toward the couch her husband and Beth's boyfriend were sitting on.

Kim dropped to her knees in between Adam's legs while Beth went over and dropped down between Chip's.

Beth watched as Kim pulled Adam's pants and underwear down. His large, dark cock sprang up and almost hit Kim in the face. Kim chuckled and grabbed it with her hands.

Kim looked at Beth kneeling next to her watching her every move.

"First thing sweetheart is relax and breathe."

Beth opened her mouth and gave long, slow breaths.

Kim smiled, "Good girl. You can't do it if you're tense. Remember that, breathing is your best friend. Even as you are doing it, breathe through your nose slow and steady."

Kim smiled up at her husband. She leaned forward and slid her mouth over the head. Adam groaned and let his hands rest of Kim's hair caressing her.

She came back off and looked at Beth again. "This isn't a race, in fact the faster you start the more you'll gag especially when you're new to this. This isn't a blow job. It's oral sex, sensual love making between you and your mouth with your partner and his cock."

Beth smiled and nodded.

Kim turned back and bathed her husband's hard flesh with her tongue. She swallowed just the head of Adam then closed her fist around his flesh near her lips. She slid her mouth down with the hand down his stiff flesh. When her hand hit his pelvis she backed up to the head and repeated this several times slowly.

In the quiet of the room all that could be heard was the four breathing and wet sounds softly coming from Kim's mouth around Adam's cock.

After about a minute she pulled off and smiled at Beth. "Slow and steady wins the race. Try using your hand like an extension. It will make it easier."

Kim used her hand to play with Adam's hard stalk and watched Beth silently.

Beth took a deep breath and turned towards her boyfriend. She reached up and tugged at his pants and underwear. Chip lifted his butt off the couch to help her tug the clothing down to puddle at his feet.

Beth looked at the trembling, long tube of hard flesh in front of her. She wrapped her hand around it and let it glide up and down while she leaned forward to suckle on the purplish head.

"Breathe, keep breathing."

Beth took an exaggerated breath. She closed her eyes for a moment and breathed slowly and steadily. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips back around the domed head as her hand slid up to press against her lips. She slowly breathed and let her mouth and hand slide down the long cock. She felt the bump at the bottom and slid back up; she repeated this a couple of times. She came off and looked over at the smiling woman next to her.

"Way to go, girl. You got it. When he hits your throat don't tense, don't panic and don't forget to breathe. Slow and steady and before you know it he'll be in your throat. Position is also important. No tension, sit comfortably or better yet, lie on your back and hang your head off the edge. Slow and steady with breaths. That's it sweetheart."

Kim turned back to her husband and let her mouth glide down his cock. Beth watched in amazement as she kept going lower and lower until her nose hit Adam's stomach. She had the entire cock in her mouth. Kim slowly slid back up and came off to smile at the stunned woman next to her, "Easy peasy."

Beth turned and put the head back in her mouth, she loudly exhaled and inhaled through her nose. Slowly her mouth slid down Chip's smooth hard tube. His cock hit her throat, she gave a slight jerk.

"Breathe baby. Breathe. Relax. Open your mouth a bit, relax your jaw. E...A...S...Y, slow."

Beth closed her eyes and let herself breathe calmly and slowly. Her jaw loosened up. She felt Chip's cock shift and slowly it sank into her throat. It felt so strange. She kept breathing to keep from panicking. She was surprised to have her nose hit Chip's stomach. She was so focused on the heavy weight in her throat, she didn't realize she had gone the whole length.

"Woo hoo! Way to go girl!" Kim cheered.

Beth slowly slid up and pulled off with a gasp.

"Holy shit!" Beth looked at the beaming woman next to her.

Kim swooped down to kiss Beth hard. The two women wrapped their arms around each other.

Kim chuckled, "Going this slow has to be tough for the boys. What do you say we put them out of their misery?"

Beth smiled and turned back to swallow Chip.

Kim laughed and returned to her own husband.

The room filled with the sounds of soft wet sounds and breaths with groans soon added to the noise.

Beth and Kim slid up and down their men, the exposed flesh glistening from all the moisture coming from the women's mouths. Both Adam and Chip groaned and held their lovers' heads in their hands. Slowly their fingers flexed and the held tighter as first Adam then Chip gave a louder groan and emptied into the mouths of the willing women between their legs.

Beth rested her head against Chip's thigh and kept stroking his cock in her hand. Kim leaned up to kiss her husband.

Beth was surprised to find Chip's flesh still stiff and hard in her hand. She smirked and pulled and tugged on it harder, grinning at the sound of his groan.

Beth groaned and climbed up into Chip's lap. She cupped his chin in her hands and kissed him deeply. She rubbed her bare sex into his wet, hard cock.

"Crap. We don't have a condom."

Kim jumped up and ran over to the counter that served as a bar. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a black box and removed a wrapped condom. She came back over and pushed up on Beth's bare ass so she shifted up a bit. Kim chuckled and slowly wrapped Chip's cock in the condom. She bent and gave Beth's ass a kiss then swatted it with her hand laughing.

Beth used her hand to guide Chip into her as she sank down on his lap.

"Ooooooooo, that feels sooooooo good."

Adam and Kim chuckled.

Kim's chuckle turned to a squeal when her husband got off the couch and pushed Kim's face toward it as he grabbed her hips and sank his cock into her without any preamble, both amazed he was able to get so hard so quickly again.

"Oooooo worked up at the sight of your son and his girlfriend making out next to us huh stud? Oooooo Fuck."

Beth reached down and grabbed the bottom of the camisole and pulled it over her body then her head to toss it on the couch next to her as her revealed breasts pushed into Chip's happy face. He sucked up one of her nipples as she groaned, holding his head as she squished her ass into his lap driving herself on his cock. The two couples lost themselves into their own love making.

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers
12