The New Deal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

Hours later Beth and Chip were spreading their burgers, fries and onion rings from Ralph's on the table in the kitchen of her apartment.

The two looked down at the spread food in front of them and then down to their clean shirts before back up to each other's faces.

They both cracked up in laughter.

With a gleam in her eyes Beth reached down and pulled her blouse up an over her head. She tossed it on the chair next to her opposite Chip. The gleam stayed in her eyes as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra tossing that as well on the chair with her blouse.

Chip took in the sight of his smiling, topless girlfriend sitting next to him. He leaned in and kissed her happy face.

"You realize, you get anything on you and I'll have to wash you."

Beth opened a packet of ketchup and squeezed it out on the foil holding her French fries. She reached down with her index finger and dabbed it in the red condiment. She brought her finger up and lightly put a smidge of ketchup on her left nipple.

"Oops."

Mindful of the greasy food in front of him, Chip leaned forward and latched his lips to the pebbled, red painted nipple suckling gently.

Beth cupped his head and purred.

Beth pulled his head from her chest and brought his lips up to her lips for a deep kiss.

"Sweetheart, your food is getting cold."

"So?"

Beth chuckled, "Well, as soon as we finish we can play with some new toys I picked up today at Dreamlands."

"Now that's different."

Beth laughed and the two ate their dinners.

It was a plate and utensil free dinner, so once the two finished it was purely a matter of disposing of all the wrappings that came with their food.

Beth turned from the garbage pail to wrap her arms around Chip to kiss him. She burst into giggles feeling him grab her ass and thighs to boost her up onto him. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him and held on as he carried her through the small apartment past the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"But Chip, the toys...they're in the bedroom."

"Don't forget, you spilled ketchup. I have to wash you first."

"But hopefully, I'm only going to get dirty again."

"Well then, I guess I'll have to wash you again."

"God, I love you."

Chip leaned Beth forward into the tub. She carefully let go and stood in the tub while Chip unsnapped her jeans and pulled them and her panties down and off her body. She raised her feet so he could remove her socks. She lay back down in the basin of the tub.

Chip leaned over and adjusted the temperature of the water.

"How does that feel?"

Beth stuck her foot under the running faucet.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice."

They both watched as the water filled the tub. Beth slunk down, her breasts, shoulders and head the only parts out of the water.

Chip turned the water off. He leaned back and pulled his shirt off, leaving him bare-chested.

He grabbed a bottle of Beth's body lotion and a scrubby sponge, lathering the sponge with the lotion. He scrubbed a soapy path around Beth's neck and shoulders.

"Oh, my God. This feels wonderful. Chip, you spoil me."

Chip just smiled and continued to scrub.

He leaned in for a kiss then carefully wiped the sponge over her face.

Soon her whole body was thoroughly scrubbed.

Chip drained the water while Beth stood. Chip used the detachable shower head to rinse all the suds off her body.

Beth stepped out of the tub and into the huge, soft terrycloth towel that Chip held open for her. He wrapped his arms around her and briskly scrubbed as she purred in contentment.

"Oh my God, I would be a complete fool to ever let you slip from my fingers. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm serious."

Chip smiled in response and kissed her again.

Arms around each other they slowly made their way into the bedroom. Chip pushed them both onto the bed as Beth giggled.

Chip kissed her deeply and let his hands run up and down her smooth sides.

"Mmmmmm Chip, that feels wonderful but don't you want to see my new toys?"

Chip looked up at her and laughed, "You are so cute and excited. What did you buy, my love?"

"My love. God, my heart sings every time you call me that," she pressed herself back down into a kiss with her boyfriend.

She twisted and leaned over the bed to grab a bag off the floor. The bag was black with Dreamlands scripted across the sides in hot pink.

Chip burst out laughing when his smirking girlfriend pulled out the bottles of lube. Next Beth pulled out the training package.

Chip took it and looked at it, "You're really serious about trying this aren't you?"

Beth nodded her head vigorously, "Watching you with Cindy last night was really hot. The only thing I worry about is that it'll hurt, but Cindy definitely didn't look like she was in any pain last night. In fact her moans said the opposite."

Chip leaned over and kissed his smiling girlfriend, "I would never cause you any pain."

Beth returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around him.

When they pulled apart she spoke, "I know and that helps tremendously with this. I want to make you happy and do everything you want to do."

Beth leaned over and fished the smallest package out of the bag.

Chip looked at it and laughed, "Finger rimmer? I never heard of such a thing. It looks so tiny."

"I know. It is definitely smaller than your mother's finger which was just in there last night."

Chip stared at Beth wide-eyed, "Wait a minute. Mom did that last night? After you said no anal?"

Beth giggled, "She knows what she's doing. I think it was to help encourage me with you. Man, it sent me through the ceiling when she did it."

Chip laughed, "I've been meaning to ask you. Did you have fun last night?"

Beth beamed a grin, "It was out of this world. So strange, so bizarre, yet so perfect, I loved it. I have never felt so loved in my life, and I don't mean about the sex either. Everybody was so nice."

Chip nodded, "That's great."

Beth snapped open the small package. "Enough about last night, I want quality time with my boyfriend tonight, now."

She handed him the small rimmer and got on her hands and knees with her butt facing him. She dropped her front down so her head rested on her pillows.

Chip swatted the raised ass causing Beth to burst into giggles. He felt around the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. He popped it open and poured some on the rimmer and then at the base of Beth's spine. He softly rubbed the oil into her and rubbed around her small opening. Slowly he let his finger enter her, oil following along. Beth wiggled her ass and giggled. "That feels weird but kind of nice."

Chip brought his hand back and grabbed the rimmer, looking at it and his fingers, "You know Beth, this rimmer is definitely smaller than my finger which was just there."

Beth laughed, "I know. Try it anyways."

There was a small hole at the base of the rimmer that Chip stuck his finger though. He held one hand on Beth's hip while the other with the rimmer centered on her ass. Slowly he pushed the cylindrical object into her. It popped in easily.

Beth wiggled her hip. "It doesn't really feel like much of anything, just a little strange."

Chip pushed it back and forth a couple of times as Beth continued to giggle.

"Try the smallest in the training pack."

Chip jumped off the bed and ran into the kitchen to get the scissors to open the hard-plastic package. Chip came back into the room and stopped to stare at the gorgeous sight of his girlfriend nude on the bed with her back arched up into the air.

"I'm so glad you want to keep me, because I am never letting you go either."

"You just love me for my ass," Beth replied before bursting into a peal of giggles as she wiggled her oily ass at Chip.

As Chip broke open the package he leaned forward to swat the still swishing ass in front of him hard to Beth's shriek and more giggles.

Chip oiled up the bulbous dildo and rubbed it along Beth's lower back into her crease. He could tell she was holding her breath. He found her opening and carefully inserted it. He paused when she gulped.

"You okay, sweetheart?"

"I'm fine, baby."

Chip bottomed out then sawed it back and forth picking up speed. Beth wiggled her ass and moaned in response.

Surprising Beth, Chip suddenly pulled the small trainer out and flipped Beth over placing her legs on his shoulders between his head. Beth's shoulders and neck arched up from the bed as his mouth found her open sex.

"Oh my God!" she screamed as he plunged his tongue into her.

Her hands clenched into fists with sheeting clutched between her fingers. Chip aggressively swiped his tongue through her folds and pushed it in to tickle her smooth, soft inner flesh.

"Wow. Wow. Wow." Beth panted loudly before screaming "Oh my God!"

Her stomach, midsection and legs thrashed as she exploded.

Chip just held on tight.

Once she stilled except for heavy breathing Chip carefully let her down and crawled up next to her. The two lovers wrapped their arms around each other and held tight for a long time.

Chip let his hand glide down Beth's smooth side then hip and finally came to rest on her ass. He brought the hand back up to show Beth the oily film on his palm.

"Time for another bath."

Beth just purred and let him pick her up to carry her back to the bathroom.

She had every intention when he was done of attacking him to the point of release and hopefully get all dirty again in the process.

*

Thanks for reading!

While the characters and situations presented are all creations of my demented imagination - the nonacceptance so many LGBT members experience is sadly all too real. Happily, the Trevor Project is also very real and absolutely there to help or receive financial or volunteer aid to continue this wonderful purpose. Heh...tell them Mrs. Wilson sent you!

I hope you enjoyed this. Please feel free to leave a comment or email, and I will get back to you. While waiting for the next chapter please check out these other great authors here: Emmeline, PeterTowers, BigPappy42, cwn1701, carbinemaster, 36ff_Tiki, and paddleteacher!

12