The New Delivery

Story Info
A young inexperienced girl gets played w/ by two strangers.
5k words
4.45
83.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K__Bg__99
K__Bg__99
18 Followers

It had been a long day at school. Cadence came home and dropped her 10 pound book bag in the chair that sat by the door. In the last few weeks of her senior year, she couldn't be anymore over school. School no longer challenged her, no longer was fun. The people were dull, the material was dull, her life had slowly became dull.

Cadence danced off to her room in the back of the house. Ever since she was a freshman she usually got home early enough where she would have the house to herself for at least 2 hours. Nobody ever knew what she did in that time. Her parents believed she just watched tv and did occasional chores, her brother thought she talked with her "annoying" best friend over facetime, really nobody knew the truth.

When Cadence entered her walk in closet she peeled the uncomfortable and unflattering school uniform off of her curvaceous little body. As the khakis and maroon polo laid on the floor she looked up into her full body mirror. She wasn't anything extraordinary, but she knew that she was attractive due to the many stares from the boys she knew from school. Her long tan legs and toned stomach showed she worked outside in her mother's garden quite often, her plump tits were pushed together by her bra, her long golden hair fell down to the small of her back. No matter what the other girls said, she knew she was beautiful and loved admiring herself as she stood there in her black lacy bra and panties.

Soon she turned to put some real clothes on, it was only 12:00 in the afternoon and she could not just waltz around for the rest of the day practically naked. Cadence ended up choosing a purple and white ombre crop top that clung to her as if she were wearing a second skin and a pair of black leggings. Slowly emerging back from her room she walked to the kitchen to read the dreaded list of chores or so called "note" from her mother. When she picked up the little yellow sticky note it surprised her.

"There will be someone coming by around 1 to drop off our new washing machine. Please use your manners and help them with whatever they need. Have them carry it upstairs and into the laundry room. If they have any questions or concerns have them call me."

~Mother

Cadence put the note in the trash and glanced at the time. It was only 12:30, she had some time. She popped a bag of popcorn and plopped down in the living room with phone in hand as she waited. What everyone didn't know about their beloved daughter and little sister was that everyday she came home from school and watched her favorite adult films. Cadence typed in one of her old favorites knowing it always got her off quickly and that she didn't have much time.

Clicking through the multiple pages of adult consent and underage warnings she finally saw the man with the salt and pepper beard appear on the screen. As the video started to play Cadence watched the older man circle the petite blindfolded girl kneeling in the middle of the room. The little brunette was handcuffed to a pole on her knees, gagged, and blindfolded. Cadence always thought the picture was both beautiful and sexy. The man speaks in an authoritative tone and tells the girl all of the humiliating and nasty things he intends on doing to her. By the time the older man is flogging the girl as she rides a vibrating wand, Cadence is already panting with need as her fingers glide frantically over her clit.

All of a sudden she hears a loud bell ring in her ear and she jumps, instantly pulling her hands out her leggings and snapping her head to the front door. Cadence quickly turns off the video and wipes her hands on her pant leg hoping what she was just doing would not be noticeable.

Cadence rose quickly from her place on the couch and skipped over to the door opening it wide to come face to face with two older men and a large cardboard box. She notices in her haze that the two men look about as old as the man in her video and they both were sporting attractive salt and pepper beards. She mustered up her best smile and opened the screen door to talk to the two men.

"Hi, I am assuming you're here to deliver the new washer?" She said meekly.

The two men just stared at her and chuckled. Both men jokingly made short sarcastic remarks and began carrying in the large box containing a heavy washing machine. When they got it inside the placed it in the middle of the room, they turned to look at her.

"It smells good in here, what is that?" The taller and more tan man asked.

"Oh, um, probably the popcorn I popped a little bit ago." Cadence replied hoping he wasn't talking about her own musky scent travelling through the room.

The men shared a look and smiled warm smiles at her.

"Where to, Honey?"

The two men followed the girl through the house and up the stairs to the laundry room as her mother requested.

"Well there you go, one brand new washing machine. Now we just have to go downstairs and take care of some paperwork and we'll be home free, Butch." The smaller more plump man said to the taller one.

Cadence followed the men back down the stairs, attempting to distract herself with her phone. She was horny and couldn't deny herself that these two older men were attractive and did not help her desperate situation.

As she looked up when she neared the bottom of the staircase she noticed both men had turned and were staring at her as she descended the steps, specifically at her bouncing tits. Feeling slightly awkward and uncomfortable, she smiled at them trying to feign confidence as she brushed past them.

"Where would you two like to do the paperwork? Would either of you like a drink? I mean you deserve it, carrying out with my mother's ridiculous request to carry that thing up a flight of stairs." She stated politely, knowing her mother would blow up on her for not using more manners toward these hard-working men.

"Sure, Princess. Kitchen it is." The taller man, who seemed to be in charge agreed.

The two men followed her to the kitchen and took their places leaning against her kitchen counter. Cadence reached for three glasses on the top shelf. She was standing on her tippy toes reaching with her arm at full extension when the tall man pressed himself right against her. Cadence was pinned against the counter as he reached past her and easily grabbed one cup after another. Her heart rate picked up as his hand ran over her shoulder and down her arm, still pinning her against the counter with his pelvis.

"Don't hurt yourself, Princess." He chuckled in her ear.

He backed off from her and went back to his original position. When she composed herself enough to move toward the fridge, she found that both men were intently staring at her with smirks plastered to their faces. Cadence was beginning to regret wearing the outfit she chose and suddenly became very self conscious.

"What would you boys like? We have water, milk, orange juice, and it looks like sprite." She listed off the drinks she saw mindlessly.

"How about a tall glass of you." The shorter man said.

Cadence whipped her head back towards the two men as the taller man shot the small man a glare. She gave an airy laugh to cover her anxiety and grabbed the water pitcher.

"I'll have some water, Sweetheart. Dipshit here doesn't need anything." The taller man said, seemingly sensing she was uncomfortable.

Cadence poured two glasses with ice cold water and placed the pitcher back in the fridge. She couldn't help the anxiety slowly beginning to bubble in her chest and tried to think of an excuse to excuse herself for a few moments.

"Is it cold in here to you guys?" She asked as she traced the rim of the glass with her finger.

"No but we are wearing quite a few more layers than you." The smaller man said.

She giggled and looked down at her outfit choice again. Cadence would have never picked it, if she had only knew company was coming so soon.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna run to my bedroom really quick and grab a sweatshirt and some socks." She stated and quickly began walking away.

As Cadence went to the back of the house she heard the men talking in the distance. She entered her room quickly and went to the closet, picking out an oversized hoodie that would fall close to her knees. Right as she was about to pull it over her head she felt a large hand stop it. Her heart began to race again and her breathing began to become quite shallow. Cadence couldn't tell if she were still horny or just really scared.

"Not so fast, Princess. You obviously wore this cute little outfit for a reason." She recognized the taller man's husky voice.

The man lifted the hoodie off of her and slowly spun her to face him by her shoulders. Cadence was frantically trying to avoid eye contact and began looking around the room for objects to knock him out with. The man grabbed her chin and slowly lifted it up toward him. She had no choice but to look at him and stare into his hazel-green eyes.

"What is your name, Princess?" He asked.

"Ca-Cadence." She stuttered softly.

"What were you doing before we showed up, Cadence?" He asked in a sterner tone.

"Um, watching videos on my phone."

"I see." The tall man said as he let go of her chin.

Just when Cadence thought he was going to leave he stopped in her bedroom doorway.

"Kilmer, come down here." The tall man shouted.

Cadence turned quickly and picked up one of the largest textbooks she had laying on her desk. The tall man turned around and just eyed her up and down.

"I think it's time for you two to be on your way. I am sure you guys are very busy with other deliveries to make." She warned as she held the book up at him.

"Princess, put the book down. I think you are smart enough to know that I am at least two times, if not a lot more, stronger than you. So is my partner. You have two strong men up against you and your 6 lb text book. You are no match to us, if we wanted to harm you we could."

By then the man she now knew was named Kilmer showed up in the doorway.

"I see we got ourselves a little fighter." He said with an evil glint in his eye.

"Ha-Harm me..." She asked quietly.

"I wouldn't call what I plan on doing with you harm." The taller man said.

The two men started advancing on Cadence and stepping closer. She knew the man was right, she was no match to them. She also knew that a part of her wanted to find out what he was talking about.

"You, you stay away from me." She said loudly holding the book a little higher.

The tall man just sighed and kept stepping closer. He stopped about 5 feet away and stretched out his arm toward her.

"Give me the book, Cadence." He said in a disappointed tone.

Cadence became confused, her stomach turned a little bit at the thought of him being upset with her. Cadence dropped her eyes to the floor and slowly handed him her textbook. She knew there was no getting away.

"My mother will be home soon, you guys should really leave if you don't wanna be caught harassing me." She said in one last feeble attempt to ward them off.

"Princess, we spoke to your mother today already. She said she would not arrive home until 5 pm and that her daughter would be there to sign the papers and let us in." The tall man stated matter-of-factly.

She knew they were right.

"I am going to ask you once more Cadence, and I don't like liars or fibbers, What. Were. You. Doing. Before. We. Showed. Up." The tall man said as he stepped closer to her, cornering her almost against the wall.

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. Cadence wanted to lie but was afraid that he already knew everything and if he found out, she was afraid of what he'd do to her.

"...I was watching adult videos on my phone..." She said softly looking at the ground.

"And?" He egged her on.

"Playing with myself." She said even softer.

He grabbed her chin and raised it so she would look at him.

"Good Girl."

Butterflies erupted in her stomach and she wasn't sure why or what was happening.

"Strip." The tall man said harsher than before as he let go of her chin.

She was stunned for a second and stood there dumbfounded.

'He couldn't really mean it. Maybe they are just joking. Maybe they are just trying to pull something on me.' She thought.

With one sharp look from both of the men she knew they weren't kidding around.

Cadence slowly began removing each clothing item. She first started with the crop top. She pulled it up over her head and threw it on the floor. She then began slowly sliding her leggings over her ass and down her long legs. When she stood there in her bra and panties she stopped and looked up into the eyes of the taller man. She shot him a pleading look, but all she got in return was a demanding one that told her to keep going.

She reached behind her and unclipped her bra letting it slide down her arms and land on the floor next to her other discarded clothing items. As she slowly slid her black lacy panties off she heard the tall man's firm voice.

"Give those to me."

She bent down and picked her panties up and slowly inched toward the tall man. Handing them over she stepped back and hugged herself, very uncomfortable.

"Get into your bed and lay on your back right in the middle." The tall man stated next.

Cadence slowly climbed into her bed and scooted to the middle. As she got there she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them, terrified of their plans with her.

Burying her head into her arms she couldn't help but notice how aroused she was, the smell of herself apparent. She sighed and peaked up to find Kilmer at the side of the bed glaring at her. He scared her much more than the taller man even though he was small. Cadence finally came to the conclusion that she had no control over the situation and that whatever was about to happen could not be stopped. She slowly laid back onto the bed of pillows and found that it somewhat relaxed her.

The tall man walked over to her bin filled with scarfs, belts, hats, and gloves. He picked up a few scarfs and walked towards her. The smaller man walked over to the basket and traced one of her belts with his hands. She shivered remembering one of those videos of a man lashing a bound girl with a belt. She prayed that wasn't their intentions for her.

The tall man noticed her shaking and her gaze and quickly scolded Kilmer.

"We aren't going to hurt you, Princess. No belt today." He soothed her worries.

'Today?' She thought.

"Hold out your hands." He demanded.

Slowly Cadence lifted her hand to him, knowing where this was leading her. He took one of the scarves and began tying her wrists firmly together. He then raised her arms up over her head and tied them to her headboard.

"If you kick me, you won't like the consequence." He warned her.

The tall man grabbed her left ankle and began pushing it toward her chest. He did the same with the right and soon enough had both her ankles and feet bound.

"Lift your head." He said as he picked up the middle of the scarf. He placed the scarf behind her head and behind her neck. To her, it was like the scarf was a rainbow and her feet were the cute little clouds on each end.

"Don't strain your neck or push your legs forward. You'll hurt yourself."

The tall man then pulled out her black lacy panties and crumbled them up into a ball.

"Open." He stated as he held the ball to her lips.

Cadence was terrified. Terrified she wouldn't be able to yell for help, that she wouldn't be able to speak, that she wouldn't be able to breathe. She began to panic. Cadence pressed her lips together and turned her head to the side. She heard a large sigh from the man and all of a sudden felt his large hand around her jaw. He forced her to straighten her head and look at him. Slowly, he began to squeeze her jaw harder and harder, until she could not stand it anymore and opened her mouth.

The man pushed the ball into her mouth and forced her to close her lips around them. She started to gag and panic even more. Cadence felt like she couldn't swallow and it started to get harder to breathe. Right when she began to think she was in for it now, the tall man ran his hands over her shoulders and squeezed gently.

"Look at me. Breathe deeply through your nose. Right now. Deep breaths, Princess."

Slowly she gained control of her breathing again and soon was able to stop gagging and swallow the lump she felt forming in her throat.

"Nothing I'm going to do to you will damage you, do you understand me?" The tall man asked.

Cadence nodded somewhat, remembering not to pull her legs or strain her neck.

"I want to ask some questions, Cadence. Are you still a virgin?" The man asked.

She nodded again slowly looking away as she felt her face heat up.

"Good. Cadence, you were fucking yourself before we showed up and I know this for a few reasons. One, because you told me. Two, because when I glanced through your window on your front door, I watched you jump and pull your pretty little hands from your leggings. Three, because when we came inside I could smell your sweet nectar all throughout the room. And four, your body was flushed white, your breathing was shallow, and a thin layer of sweat was plastered on your forehead. You basically screamed sex, and I am not about to pass up a sweet little slut like you." He finished as he began running his large calloused hands across her abdomen.

His hand slowly travelled up her abdomen and grazed her tits. They were thrust forward and seemed more round and firm. He alternated squeezes and played with the weight of her milky white globes. His palms circled around her tiny little buds and she watched as they hardened under his touch. All of a sudden a sensation she never experienced shot straight to her core. It felt like electric was traveling through her as he grabbed her nipples between his middle finger and thumb and squeezed harder than she ever had done herself.

Cadence yelped out as he toyed with her sensitive little buds. She knew she was hotter than she ever had been before and she was embarrassed that she enjoyed these strangers molesting her. She couldn't help herself, she was falling to her deepest desires.

The panties in her mouth mixing with her bound position was enough to get her going; now that he was playing with her body she started to squirm uncontrallably.

"Pweas!" Cadence whined through her gag not knowing what she was even asking for.

"Please?" He laughed at her.

She felt the heat in her face build even more. She couldn't help herself and pulled at her bonds, as if it would give her some relief.

"Uh uh. Stay still." He demanded after he ceased all touching. "Kilmer come look at this beauty." He waved his coworker over.

Kilmer, the smaller man, moved from his position across the room next to the bed. The taller man then climbed up onto the bed with her and placed himself between her bent legs.

"Look how tight she looks. So fucking puffy and pink." The tall man said.

Cadence felt herself gushing as they viewed her like a piece of meat. She glanced over to see the smaller man rubbing his obvious erection through his jeans. She moaned and closed her eyes not being able to stand the feelings coursing through her body.

"Shit, dude, look how fucking wet she is." Kilmer said.

The tall man suddenly reached out and swiped up her spread slit with one finger. She let out a moan through her gag as she saw his finger shiny and slick with her own juices. The tall man placed his finger in his mouth and sucked. She came to the conclusion in her own head that she didn't care anymore, she wanted to be fucked. This was the hottest thing to ever happen to her and she didn't want it to stop. The smaller man repeated what the taller man did and she moaned at his touch.

"She's so sensitive and responsive."

She felt the heat on her face from being humiliated. As they continued to talk about her as if she were an animal or not present in the room she became even hotter, it was humiliating.

K__Bg__99
K__Bg__99
18 Followers
12