The New Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
An office affair gone totally ass backwards.
1.2k words
3.83
9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddodo69
ddodo69
6 Followers

Renee had told him when the subject first came up some months earlier that the place was a dump. But, after looking at the building and the surroundings he realized she was being generous with her remarks. They didn't serve alcohol, which was fine with him, he was planning on getting high on pussy tonight, and booze would be a distraction.

She also mentioned that she had bigger tits than the dancers, but that didn't matter either, as the only tits he was after tonight were hers. Or so he thought!

The place was as dingy inside as it was out. She was the only woman in there, except for the help and entertainment, overdressed, or perhaps better described as dressed not nearly slutty enough. It was early, so there were not many people there, so they were able to get a small table right next to the stage where they had a great view. Their backs were to the rest of the patrons, or perverts, depending on your point of view. As it turns out, the dancers had a great view of them too, which was to prove interesting as the night progressed.

The first two dancers were competent, would never make it in the big city, but knew what they were doing. She managed to stuff a few bills into each of their g-strings, and got a credible lap dance from the second one. I was discreetly massaging her breast during the dance, which got her attention, but not her undivided attention!

After the dance, her dress was pushed up near her waist, providing a clear view of her sweet little pussy to the dancers, but to no one else. A situation he was not thrilled with, not being able to see it himself, but he thought it might pay out before the night was over. He would occasionally lean over to whisper something in her ear, secretly reaching over to play with her clit. She would push his hand away, but still didn't rearrange her skirt.

The next dancer was a different story. Billed as 'Shadow', she had a dark complexion and short hair, she was slender with an athletic build, had medium sized perky tits, pierced with small rings, and eyes that you couldn't break contact with. She exuded sensuality. She was definitely not from this neighborhood, and he couldn't understand how and why she was here. But he was going to enjoy this show!

She was refined in her moves, seductive, and danced privately for everyone in the room, or so they each felt. He noticed at one point that she was watching Renee more than he was, and felt he had a great deal in common with this new dancer: they both loved pussy! As she danced in front of them, bills were gently and delicately inserted into her g-string, a woman's touch, perhaps lingering a bit longer than needed, and not noticed by anyone but him.

When offered a lap dance, he declined, suggesting Renee would gladly accept.

"No, thank you, but no" she said. She was almost shaking. Not from fear, but perhaps the fear of anticipation? The dance she got from the previous dancer was routine, almost perfunctory. Sensuality and attraction go hand in hand, so he guessed that Renee was just not that in to her. Perhaps not so with Shadow?

"How about a private dance, for the both of us?" he asked the sultry dancer.

"I'm not really supposed to do that" she said.

"But they won't stop you, will they?" He knew she made her own rules, a condition of working in this place, so far beneath her station.

"Let's go sweetie" she said, looking at him, but obviously talking to her.

She led them behind the stage, into a private room with a door that locked. A room that shouldn't be there, with a door that shouldn't lock.

Regardless of what she had in mind or wanted, she knew she had to follow the accepted protocol, at least to a point. Perhaps she would get lucky before it was over with. "It's $500 for a private dance" she said.

"A little rich, isn't it" he smiled as he reached for his wallet?

"Not for a threesome" she countered, looking directly at Renee, who seemed to be shaking her head no.

There was no hesitation as he paid her. Inviting Renee to sit down next to him on the small loveseat, ample for one, cozy for two, unmanageable for three people, she declined.

"I'll just sit over here" she said cautiously as she sat down on an overstuffed couch, hugging the arm as if it would provide some level of protection.

He desperately wanted her closer, so he could play with her also, but decided he'd let it play out for a while.

Shadow sat him down, beginning her dance, removing the transparent shawl and G-string, which really didn't cover anything. He maintained the accepted protocol, at least for now, not touching, but enjoying the closeness of her body, all the while watching Renee and her reaction.

The dancer would occasionally move over to Renee and slide her ass across Renee's lap, pushing her dress towards her waist, exposing her sweet little bush. She neither objected nor resisted, nor did she restore her dress.

By this time Shadow had his pants open, his massive erection out, trying to coax out his salty juices. Her mouth was warm on his cock, and it was obvious she was an experienced and enthusiastic cocksucker.

Renee seemed enthralled by the show, eventually moving her hand between her legs. It was like watching porn, but so much better, she thought. Her fingers worked feverishly on her clit, intermittently inserting as many as 3 fingers in the drenched pussy, almost oblivious to her surroundings, but still wondering how she could get some of that.

Upon noticing Renee's near stupor like state, the dancer looked up at him, and he motioned that she should go. She buried his cock deep in her throat one final time, and then quickly moved between her legs, replacing Renee's fingers with her sweet lips and tongue.

"Oh my god, no, no " murmured Renee, weakly protesting the woman servicing her pussy. That was the extent of her resistance, though, shortly thereafter grabbing the girls head and holding it tight against her pussy, shouting "Yes, eat me, please, harder!"

He watched the action, stroking his cock as he sat there, wondering how he managed to end up on the outside looking in. Feeling left out, he moved over to the girls, and positioned his cock in front of Renee. Semi-delirious from the pleasure she was receiving from Shadow's tongue working on her clit and pussy, she instinctively knew what to do. She didn't hesitate, also bottoming out, gagging slightly, but sucking with a vengeance.

It wasn't what he envisioned their first sexual encounter would look like, but he wasn't about to complain. His most immediate concern was not shooting his monster load in Renee's mouth. At his age, it would take longer than he would have to revive his cock for round two, and he still needed to fuck at least one of the two inviting pussies in front of him, if not both. He needed to feel his cock in a pussy, and desperately wanted to taste Renee's sweet juices, but had to plan this carefully.

ddodo69
ddodo69
6 Followers