The New Guy

Story Info
Inspired by and about Blue Satin Panties.
1.9k words
4.22
35.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica doesn’t visit the grocery store in the “expensive part of town” too often anymore. Between school, soccer practice, and spending time with her boyfriend, she barely has time to even go to the local market.

But today was an especially tough day for Jessica. It’s been a long, cold Canadian winter and Jessica was going to treat herself to a nice dinner, a warm fire in the fireplace, a crisp bottle of wine and finish that novel she’s been putting off for the past couple weeks.

She wanted to feel good tonight. Many men tell Jessica that she is a sexy woman but these complements mean nothing to her unless they are followed by action. She is slender, about 5 ft 7 inches 130 lbs, with a small chest. Her legs and butt can make any grown man hard, and she knows it.

Tonight didn’t include any men though. Her boyfriend is out of town (at least she thinks he is) with his buddies. “Probably drinking cheap beer and groping easy women,” she thought to herself. She gets a bit jealous when she thinks of him with other women, but she also knows that there are other men who would give anything just to touch her body. Just knowing this turns Jessica on.

Jessica took a long hot shower, put on her new black satin string bikini panties and black satin bra, a pair of sexy low-rise jeans and a nice warm cashmere sweater. She sprayed some perfume grabbed her purse and jumped into her VW Golf, heading to the store.

On the way to the store, she noticed a car, a Saab, next to her speeding up to the side. She didn’t pay attention to the car at first, but curiosity got the best of her. It was one of the best looking men she’s seen in Alberta since first meeting her boyfriend. He had medium length curly black hair. A dimple on his chin and small dimples on both of his cheeks when he smiled. His lips were not too thin, but not large. His teeth were white and straight. He looked over at Jessica and smiled, then sped up to beat the impending yellow stoplight. Her heart was pounding, as she felt like the sexiest woman alive at that moment. She also noticed that her new black satin panties were now a little moist in the crotch.

“What a way to start the night,” she thought to herself.

She pulled into the parking lot and her heart skipped yet another beat as she parked right next to the Saab that passed her 10 minutes earlier. She looked in the mirror of her Golf, put on an extra layer of lipstick and pulled the top of her black satin panties just above her low-rise jeans. She figured since her boyfriend wasn’t around, it’s ok if she plays the “tease” role, if for only a few minutes while she shops.

She walked into the store, grabbed a card, and walked directly to the produce section. As she filtered through the green bell peppers, she felt a pair of eyes staring at her. She had forgotten about the black panties showing above her jeans because she was now shopping, but in this instance she knew that someone wanted her, and quickly.

She turned around to see the man from the Saab. She gave a half smile as he stared at her with a half smile himself. He was gorgeous. 6 ft tall, broad shoulders, slightly tanned skin, deep green eyes and an athletic figure.

She wanted to melt into his arms on the spot, but thought about her boyfriend and quickly turned around. She was flushed, her nipples were hard, and her panties were now squirming between her warm thighs.

The man approached Jessica without hesitation and said, “Hi, I’m sorry that this may be awkward, but I just wanted to let you know that your underwear is visible”. He placed his rather large hand on the small of her back, slowly moving it to touch the soft satin, and then placed his arm back to his side.

She froze. “Who does this guy think he is?” she thought to herself. But she didn’t do anything. She just smiled and said “Thanks for letting me know, these low rise jeans make them difficult to hide”. She gave him

Jessica quickly went about her shopping, quicker than she had planned. She now wanted to go home and masturbate before diner.

She checked out and walked to her car. As she was loading the last bag in the back seat, the man parked next to her showed up with his bags.

”I’m sorry for being so rude before, my name is Brian.”

”Jessica,” she responded as they shook hands.

“Listen Jessica, I’m making dinner for two right now, but need a second. Are you available?”

Jessica wanted to take off all of his clothes right on the spot. Not only was he sexy, he was a gentleman that is not afraid to ask for what he wants. “My boyfriend was off drinking with his buddies and probably flirting with other women”, she thought, “why not go for a nice meal and get to know someone new.”

“Sure”, said Jessica, “but why don’t we make it my place” She was a bit uncomfortable going to a strangers house.

Brian said, “Well, why don’t I leave my car here and you can take me back here after diner.” Jessica agreed.

Brian was almost too big for the Golf that Jessica was driving.

Jessica mentioned to Brian “I don’t usually go out with strange men” … but before she said the word “Men”, Brian reached over, touched both sides of her face and kissed her deeply.

Jessica resisted, now thinking about her boyfriend, but didn’t stop Brian entirely. Her panties were now completely wet and her nipples were very hard.

Brian took one hand and placed it on her back, moving it slowly down until he had his hand half way down her low-rise jeans. He placed his other hand on her stomach, gently touching the skin just above the jeans.

Jessica stopped Brian right there. Didn’t say a word. Just smiled and turned on the car and headed home with this beautiful strange man she had just met who apparently is infatuated with her panties.

They made small talk on the drive to the house, with sexual tension resonating through the air.

Jessica parked the car and Brian carried all of the groceries into the house. Although he was wearing a heavy coat, she could tell that he was a strong, muscular man.

When they went into the house, Brian immediately asked, “Where’s the bathroom?” Jessica pointed to the second door on the right, down the hallway. Jessica was happy that Brian had to go to the bathroom. This gave her an opportunity to take a deep breath, quickly arrange the house, and place all of the photos of her boyfriend into the closet.

When Brian entered the bathroom, he immediately noticed a pile of dirty clothes in a basket in the corner. Brian’s interest was peaked and, as his heart beat out of his chest, he carefully picked up a pair of blue satin string bikini panties that was stuffed into the leg of a pair of jeans. The panties felt soft on his hands. He pulled out his semi-hard penis and began to stroke it with the dirty, but soft panties. Brian wanted to cum, but also wanted to save it for a possible encounter with Jessica. He held the panties to his face, took a deep sniff of Jessica’s scent, and carefully placed the panties back in the laundry basket.

Jessica made a point not to “fix” her panties-showing-over-jeans situation, hoping that Brian would continue to longingly stare ate the dark, shiny satin material (that was getting more wet by the second).

Jessica and Brian began to make diner. They opened the bottle of wine and each had a glass. While Jessica was chopping onions for the dish, Brian decided to make his move.

Brian walked up behind Jessica and put one hand on her back and put his other arm around her waist. He moved his hand so that two of his fingers slowly crept down the front of her jeans and into her now completely soaked black satin panties. He unbuttoned her jeans with one hand while kissing the back of her neck.

She thought about her boyfriend, how disappointed he’d feel about this. But she couldn’t say or do anything. She reached behind her back and felt the bulge in Brian’s pants while Brian began to play with her clit on the outside of her panties.

Her nipples were hard and she caressed her own breasts while kissing Brian and playing with his crotch on the outside of his jeans. Neither could take the anticipation any longer.

Brian picked up Jessica, sat her on the kitchen counter, and stripped off her clothes, except her black satin bra and panties. He took off his shirt to reveal a well-sculpted chest and abs. Jessica immediately began to lick Brian’s nipples while he felt the shiny material on her ass.

Brian picked Jessica up again and brought her to the living room couch. He laid Jessica on the couch and started at her feet. He licked her calf, her knee, the inside of her thigh, and finally her clit with her panties still on. Brian took off his jeans and stroked himself while licking Jessica through her panties. Her smell and taste made Brian nuts, as he strokes his penis even faster. Jessica had a handful of Brian’s hair as she played with her nipples with her free hand.

Jessica again thought of her boyfriend and the fact that she only knew this man by name and nothing else about him. But her desire to continue overwhelmed every part of her body. She felt waves rush over her as she climaxed while Brian continued to lick her through her panties, now fully engulfed in her juices.

Brian stood Jessica up, bent her over the back of the couch, and entered her from behind with her panties and bra still on. The soft feel of the satin from her panties excited Brian even more. Brian had both hands on Jessica’s hips as she moaned in ecstasy. Brian kissed her bare back as he entered in and out of Jessica, pausing to lick her clit through her panties for a few minutes, then re-entering her again.

When Brian was ready to cum, he pulled out of Jessica and ejaculated on her satin panty covered ass. Streams of cum were soaking through her panties and she could feel the heat of his cum on her skin.

Jessica and Brian kissed each other for a couple of minutes, and decided to dress. But first, Brian pulled the black panties off of Jessica and put them in his pocket, “for later” he said. Jessica didn’t care, she was completely satisfied.

Brian and Jessica continued to cook the meal, occasionally stopping for long kisses and heavy petting but nothing that lead to more sex.

Brian continued to use the bathroom throughout the night. Jessica thought it was because of the wine, but Brian continued to inspect her panties, taking every opportunity to stroke his penis with the soft satin material.

After diner, they said their goodbyes, Brian collected Jessica’s phone number, and after another long kiss, and they got back into Jessica’s VW Golf and went back to Brian’s Saab in the parking lot of the store.

Jessica quickly returned home, she needed another drink.

Jessica laid down on her couch, low-rise jeans, cashmere sweater, black satin bra, and no panties, and blissfully replayed the entire encounter in her head.

“KNOCK KNOCK.”

“Who’s there?”

To be continued……