The New Hair Stylist in Town

Story Info
Trusting my hair with the new girl.
1.4k words
4.21
43.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was time for a haircut so I dropped in to my favorite salon. Usually Brittany, my hair stylist, is always free at the end of the night, so I didn't think to call ahead. When I walked in, I was greeted by an attractive young woman.

"Hello," she said with a smile. "Do you have an appointment?"

"No," I replied. "I'm a friend of Brittany's."

"I'm so sorry," the young woman started. "Brittany had to leave early today. I can help you today if you'd like?"

I thought about waiting for Brittany for a second, after all she knows what I like. "You know what? Screw it, let's do it." I gave the young woman my name and she typed it into her computer.

"Brittany left some good notes here, I think I can get you all fixed up," the woman said with a smile. "I'm Chanel by the way, Chanel Santini. I just moved here, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well," I replied.

"Follow me sweetheart, let's start with a nice shampoo."

I followed Chanel as she walked to the shampoo area near the back of the shop. She had an amazing ass that I couldn't take my eyes off of. She motioned me to sit in the first shampoo chair as she went to the cabinet to grab a cape and towel. I sat down and continued to stare at Chanel as she walked away. As she walked back I couldn't help but notice that the front view was just as nice as the rear.

Chanel laid the towel on the counter behind the shampoo bowl and then shook out the cape. She gently draped it over my body, gently fastening the velcro behind my neck. I spread the cape over the arms of the chair, tucked my hands underneath, and then leaned back until my neck was resting against the bowl.

Chanel got my hair nice and wet before lathering me up. She she started really digging her hands into my scalp and leaning over, brusher here breasts against my shoulder. At first I thought it was an accident, but as the shampoo went on, her breasts spent more and more time on my shoulders, inching towards my face. Chanel was clearly leaning over me more than was necessary, but I wasn't complaining. As much as I wanted to, I resisted touching my cock under the cape.

Chanel rinsed my hair and shut the water off. She wrapped the towel around my head and sat me upright. A quick dry, and we were off to her station to cut my hair. I sat down in the chair and Chanel unfastened the cape and tossed it aside. She shook out a larger cape before tossing it over my shoulders, snapping it nice and tight behind my neck.

Chanel grabbed the clippers and made quick work of my hair, doing an expert job as expected. She blew off the little clippings and wiped my neck with a towel.

"Anything else today sweetie?" she asked.

"I think that's it," I replied. "It looks fantastic."

Chanel walked around to the front of the chair and bent over slightly, placing her arm on the armrest. I could see her ass in the mirror, which I'm sure was on purpose.

"Are you sure I can't do anything else? Brittany said you usually got the VIP experience," Chanel said with a wink. Chanel put her hand under the cape and grabbed my arm. She pulled my arm out from under the cape and put my hand on her crotch.

I ran my hand against her crotch and immediately felt a cock! Is it possible that Brittany's replacement was also transgender? I could feel Chanel's cock growing and mine began to grow as well. Chanel reached back under the cape to feel for herself.

"I'd say someone found something they like," she whispered to my ear.

Chanel pulled me from the chair and we embraced in kissing. Chanel reached into her back pocket and produced a pair of handcuffs from her pocket.

"I'm going to teach you what happens to customers who get an erection in my chair," she said, turning me around. She grabbed both of my hands and put them behind my back, placing the handcuffs firmly on my wrists.

Chanel reached around and unzipped my pants, pulling them down. I stepped out of them, and let my cock stick straight out now, hard as a rock. It rubbed against the slick feeling of the cape.

I was spun around and watched Chanel pull her jeans off, leaving her cock sticking straight out as well. She pushed me to my knees and placed her hands on the back of my head, guiding it towards her cock.

I opened my mouth and swallowed her cock, pulling back out until just the tip was still inside. She pushed against my head and her cock went back down my throat. I pulled back before I gagged on her massive cock, but she pushed me back down.

"Brittany said you liked sucking cock but I didn't believe it. She also said you love swallowing cum," Chanel said with a firm voice.

I kept sucking Chanel's cock until I felt it tense up. I pulled her cock out and opened my mouth just in time for her to cum. The first big load went in my mouth with subsequent squirts hitting my chin and running down onto the cape. Satisfied, Chanel put her cock back in my mouth to clean off. I gave it a quit lick, before she pulled it out, nice and clean. I swallowed what was in my mouth as Chanel pulled me to my feet.

Chanel licked the cum from the cape before working h way up my chin, and finally to my mouth where we embraced in more kissing. Chanel rubbed her cock against the cape and my cock. Precum was leaking form my cock and coating the under side of the cape.

Chanel finally turned me around and bent me over the chair. "Spread your ass for my sweetie," she said.

Still handcuffed, I spread my ass as she requested. Chanel bent down, sticking her tongue in my asshole. She buried her tongue in my ass a few times before giving a nice slobbery kiss to my opening. Standing back up, she lined her cock up with my ass and slowly pushed the head inside. I let out a moan as I adjusted to her massive cock.

Chanel slowly pushed her cock further in my ass until she was bottomed out. She slowly pulled back before sliding back in nice and deep. I was in heaven right now, moaning with each thrust of Chanel's cock.

Chanel sped up her thrusts, fucking me harder and harder and my wrists strained against the handcuffs. Chanel reached around and grabbed my cock through the cape.

"If you cum before me, I'll fill your ass with a warm surprise," she whispered in my ear. "Is that what you want?"

I couldn't speak anymore, so I just moaned and nodded my head. Chanel began to stroke my cock. With my precum coating the under side of the cape, the hand job she gave felt surprisingly good against the fabric.

"I...I...I'm going to...cum," I moaned between Chanel's thrusts.

Chanel went even faster with her fucking and hand job now as I neared orgasm. My cock tensed up and I blew the first stream of cum under the cape. At that exact moment I felt even more pressure in my ass and I knew it was Chanel cumming again. I quickly felt warmth deep in my bowels, by ass gripped her cock even harder, and I blew more and more cum from my own cock. She let go of my cock and slowly pulled her's from my ass.

My ass still felt full from her cum as she spun me around and pushed me back to my knees. Without hesitation I opened my mouth and accepted her cock. I slurped off the remaining cum as Chanel unsnapped the cape from my neck. She flipped it over, exposing the cum covered fabric. She licked it off while I finished up with her cock.

I pulled back, releasing her cock from my mouth, and stood up. I turned around and Chanel removed the handcuffs, placing them back in her pocket. As if nothing happened, we both got dressed and Chanel threw the dirty capes and towels into the laundry.

We walked back to the front desk and Chanel started typing into the computer. "I'll put you down for another haircut in a month," she began. "I think I'll schedule it with both Brittany and I next time."

Chanel looked up and gave me a wink as she licked her lips. With a stomach and ass full of cum, I turned around and left the salon.