The New Hilton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was good with his oral talents, and she knew that he had done this to countless other women here. He was a voyeur and she his trophy prey. But his tongue was so delightfully dexterous, slipping between undiscovered folds and twisting within her pussy.

"Oh that's amazing," she cried. He mumbled something incoherent into her pussy as he ate her out. A week without any sort of interaction or stimulus suddenly exploded into a foreign world of overload; filled with colors, noises, smells, sights, and touches that Paris had taken for granted.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she devolved into mindless swearing as he tongued her. Her pussy was covered in his saliva and in her juices and the whole room seemed to echo with each flick of his tongue over her clitoris. "God you are fantastic," she cried as she tried to grind her pussy harder into his face.

Just when she thought she would reach the end, the massive Wall stood, her hands clutching uselessly at the top of his head as his powerful legs bore him upwards.

Paris didn't realize how big he was until she stood nude against the cell, her sexy curves pressed towards him. He was at least six foot six, if not taller, she decided. And his cock was glorious.

The massive length was arcing upwards into her cell, its thick shaft pressing against the underside of her ribcage as his palms circled the cell bars.

"Turn around, 11669," he instructed. Whimpering with need, the blonde starlet obeyed, her pert tits bouncing slightly as she whirled.

His huge hands reached through the bars once more and grabbed her hips. His palms fit perfectly over the slope of her waist and his fingers nearly reached around her trim core, such was their size.

Paris knew what was coming and desperately wanted it. She bent low, her ass pressing high against the cell door, her pale skin framed against the black metal. She heard him growl, like some sort of starving wolf and sensed that she was about to be taken as his bitch. Her hands reached behind her and grasped the round metal braces in hopes of maintaining some control.

The Human Wall squatted slightly behind her, his cock's hard upward turn dipping towards her wet snatch. The thick purple helmet caught at the top rear of her pussy and with another grunt he lunged forward. The force of the thrust nearly knocked the light woman over but her handholds kept her firmly planted.

Another thrust pushed another three inches inside of her, and already she felt as if she were completely filled.

"You're so huge," she groaned in pleasure.

"And you're going to take it all, slut," he replied. She grinned at the thought as another powerful lunge pushed more of his cock into her. Looking back between her thighs she could see the taut spread of her pussy lips as they struggled to contain more of his broad shaft. But there was still three more inches at least to go before she had taken it all and he was determined to deliver on his word.

"Aaaayyyyyyiiiieeeee," she squealed as he pumped into her once more, finally completing his mission. For a moment he rested, allowing her cunt to grow accommodated to the massive shaft that now filled her tight pink channel. Paris squirmed on the penetration. She was up on her tiptoes now, part of her body weight supported by the erection upon which she was speared. She took a few deep breaths as she felt him lean back.

When he thrust forward again, her scream of delight echoed throughout the entire prison. The force of his fucking motion would nearly knock her off her feet, but the sensation made the dangerous perch atop his prick worth it.

His powerful forearms and hands kept her pinned against the cell door and he fucked her like she was a toy. The Wall's massive cock kept pumping into her, hammering against the rear wall of her twat, threatening to directly introduce its payload to her womb. She was squeaking with every powerful filling thrust of his penis into her depths. She had never felt so vulnerable during sex.

Paris wasn't used to the kind of freedom that the rough fucking she was receiving from her Wall brought. All of her previous encounters had dealt with the impression she left the guy, with what he thought of her, with what he would say. But this, this was different. She was being fucked hard and fast and rough from behind by a prison guard. It was dirty, wrong, and fantastic. The realization of sexual freedom sent her over the edge.

With a loud cry of release, she yanked herself taut against the cell door, accepting his full length into her tunnel. It quickly clamped down on his wide head and long shaft gripping at its vein covered surface. But the Wall just kept right on fucking, his hips a regular set of pistons.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she yelled out over and over and over in orgasmic bliss.

Suddenly from within her she felt the wide stretch of his shaft get larger, seemingly swelling within her. She knew what was coming and focused her energy on its capture. Writhing on his cock, she brought him over the edge, his huge prick showering her insides with cum.

"Fuck," roared the Wall, his massive cock pumping her full. He continued to hammer into her pussy, forcing more and more of his semen around his cock and further lubricating their meeting.

"Fuck," he yelled again as her tight pussy gripped him, muscles clenched in another orgasm. He had always thought that her slutty reputation would have equated to a loose cunt, but her surprising muscle control and tightness drank up his juices.

Exhausted his head hammered against the bars with a clang. The couple panted heavily in unison as their orgasms faded and their liquids dribbled own their bodies to the floor.

"Shit." The Wall couldn't believe he had just fucked Paris Hilton.

Paris turned her long slender neck and studied the well formed, well defined jaw of her partner.

"What's a girl got to do to get a bed and a shower around here," she coyly inquired. She hoped she knew the answer.

"I might have to get a blow job for the bed and a good shot at your asshole for the shower," he replied, his booming voice happy.

"That's hot," she replied. Perhaps jail wouldn't be so bad after all.

12