The New Hire Ch. 01

Story Info
Writer/Photographer needs to find a new assistant.
4.4k words
4.6
29k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is a work of Fiction, No Characters are representative of any real person(s) living or dead, and any similarities between the characters to any real person is entirely coincidental.

ALL Characters are Consenting Adults of Legal Age.

Although there is explicit sex, voyeurism, and exhibitionism in the story, it does not take place right away. I understand if you only want the sex, that this may not be the story for you. But I hope that you will stick around long enough for it to get there, after a bit of build-up I think you will find it worth the wait.

Thank you for reading and please comment / vote.

If you like this story, you can find my other submissions by searching under the name SHARKY_R. This is a new account for me, but it is not my first time submitting to Literotica.

*****

The New Hire - Chapter 1 - Introduction

I had been advertising for an Executive Assistant in the local paper and online for several weeks, without any success or even anyone worthy of consideration... unless it was consideration for inclusion in a story called "What NOT to Do on Your Next Job Interview". [Author's Note: Maybe I will write that one next.]

Mondays were usually pretty heavy response days, having several dozen resumes on the fax machine and my e-mail inbox, that had come in over the weekend. And this particular Monday was no different. Melissa brought me coffee and a stack of fresh applicants to go over, as if I didn't have "real" work that needed to be done instead of screening new hires.

Melissa (one 'l' & two 's'es as she had told me the first time we met) was my current EA, and I really hated to be losing her, in fact I had seriously considered begging her to stay. Logically however, I knew that I had no right to hold her back. Melissa had been with me for over 5 years, since the summer before her senior year at the local university. I'd originally hired her only as a temp-job over the summer, helping me go through nearly 2 decades of work - old style work, the kind done with negatives and typewriters, then word-processors, but still always with the negatives. I am a dinosaur you see, even though I live in the age of cell-phones and digital cameras, I stubbornly hung on to my ancient 'technology' for long past it's intended life-span.

I started out in 'photo-journalism' when I was still in high school, writing and shooting for the school paper and the yearbook. Then after graduation, I had joined the Air Force serving as a Arial Photographer for 6 years. After completing my initial and advanced training at Lackland AFB in Texas, I spent two years in Italy, two more in Korea, and my final 18 months in Hawaii... After all that when I got out of the service, I had a terminal case of wanderlust and although there is no known cure, I was able to control my disease by getting a job as a photographer's assistant with a well known weekly News Magazine (back when people still bought magazines on news stands, instead of downloading them). It didn't pay very much, but I didn't care - I got to travel to all corners of the globe, and I could deduct my camera gear (my other obsession) from my taxes.

After 15 years with no home and more frequent flyer miles and hotel reward points than most people would earn in 5 lifetimes, I had finally reached the point in my career that I could pick and choose which assignments I wanted, and I had saved up enough money to buy a house - even though I would be lucky to sleep in my own bed one week a month, at least I finally HAD a bed to call my own.

I could work from just about anywhere by that point, because I had finally been dragged kicking & screaming into the realm of digital photography, and given up my 35 millimeter and dark-room processing equipment as an offering to the same high school where I'd gotten my start. Around that time I also lost my Grandmother who had raised me for as long as I can remember, and though she was not rich by any stretch of the word, I did receive a pretty substantial inheritance due to a life insurance policy that she had purchased before I was even born. I used most of the money to buy a condo in Ft. Lauderdale, and had enough left over to make another little 'donation' to my former high school - endowing a college scholarship in my grandmother's name to be given to "Outstanding Senior" on the school's Newspaper or Yearbook staff.

Grandma had always wanted me to goto college and get my degree, but it had not worked out that way for me. This was just my way of acknowledging her wishes. Which brings me back to Melissa, she was the first winner of the scholarship nearly a decade ago. She had gone on to get her degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing, and when I was in need of a 'temporary assistant' to help me scan 2 decades of stories and photos into digital files, she signed on and made enough to cover her last two semesters so that she graduated with no debt. She had also impressed me enough with her talents that I offered her a full-time job after graduation.

Obviously, I had somehow managed to work for 20 years without an assistant, but over the last 5 years I have nearly forgotten how I ever go along without her, and now she was leaving. Not only was she my Executive Assistant and Editor in Chief, but also my Bookkeeper, Travel Agent and SuperGirl all wrapped up in one. Even though I had no family of my own left, I had come to look upon her as a daughter or niece. Only now she was leaving, well in less than a month when her baby is due, and I am running out of time to hire her replacement - if I want Melissa to be around to train her anyway.

I have told you about her many talents and abilities first, because she earned her job and kept it by working hard to please a hard man to please. I am not an "easy" boss to work for, at least not for the first few years she worked for me. Several times I was nearly too demanding & thought she might quit, but she always managed to find a way to meet even the toughest challenges. Like I said both smart and talented, but now I'd like to tell you about her 'other' assets: Melissa is a stone cold fox! A 12 on a scale of 1-10... she was not always that way, being a late bloomer, a bit of a bookish nerd when I first met her as a high school senior. By the time I saw her again 4 years later, she had certainly come out of her shell. She was not ugly before, but she had learned that just a touch of makeup, some new clothes, and a few extra minutes in the morning was all she needed to transform herself into a goddess who could have any man eating out of her hand. Including Me.

I knew I could never have her of course, being nearly twice her age. Maybe thats why I'd made her work so hard in the beginning to prove that she had earned the job by more than just her looks. We had never physically crossed the line between Employer & Employee, but we had certainly skated on the edge of it many times. She can and does banter like a drunken sailor, at least when there is no one else around to hear it, and she has always dressed professionally and yet somehow also provocatively at the same time. Sometimes when she needed to bend down to get something from one of the lower drawers of the filing cabinet, she would hold the pose long enough that she could be sure she had my attention, then stand up and act like nothing had happened. Other times when she knew that nobody would be coming by the office (which was also my home when I was in town) she would 'forget' to wear a bra, then 'accidently' let her nipple slip into view while she poured me another cup of coffee or sat across from me at my desk, taking notes. But that is as far as it ever went, just enough innocent teasing on her part that she could deny it ever happened, or at least had not happened deliberately - even though we both knew differently.

The other reason that we had never gone past mild flirtation, is that she had met a handsome and successful young doctor - surgeon actually - about a year after coming to work for me full time. Dave was a really great guy too, not full of himself like most people think (maybe rightly so) doctors, especially surgeons tend to be. When he was not working, he was really down to earth, the kind of guy that you could grab a beer with, or play a round of golf, or both. It was really hard NOT to like the guy, even though he had won the heart of 'my little girl' (I told you she was like the daughter I never had).

They had dated for two years while he completed his surgical residency, then after it was through, he had asked her to marry him. Obviously she had said yes, and even I had to admit that they made a very nice couple. I gave them two wedding presents, and Melissa had given me a couple of 'gifts' as well. Mel asked me to photograph their wedding, which I'd agreed to do on the condition that they could not pay me for my services. That was their first present from me, the second was paying for their honeymoon at an island resort on Roatan. I knew that David was going to be very successful, but I also knew that he had student loans and they both had car payments, and soon would be buying a house together as well. So I sprang for the trip and an extra week of paid vacation for Melissa... which was actually not as expensive as it sounds.

I'd done an article on the 'incredible' SCUBA-diving at the resort a few years back, and the husband and wife who owned the place had been so busy after it came out that they had to hire on extra help, so when I called to make the reservation they offered me the best suite in the house, and a discounted rate as well. [Travel writers are expected to be objective, so it is generally frowned upon in the industry to accept comps in exchange for a good write-up... however, in this case my original article had been a genuinely positive review, without any expectation of quid-pro-quo on their part. Since I had not asked for any special treatment either then or now, I had no ethical qualms about accepting the offer, because I knew my original work & thus my journalistic integrity was not tainted.]

Somehow I made due for the two weeks that they were gone, probably because I was also traveling at the same time – on assignment 'shooting' Kodiak Bears in Alaska – and so could not get myself into trouble back at the office. As we were all leaving on the same day, from the same airport, I also sprung for a limo to take us there, since usually Melissa dropped me off at the airport whenever I flew to save me from paying for parking while I was away. Whenever that happened I told her to take the rest of the day off after she dropped me off, so she didn't mind. In the limo, the happy couple had given me the first of my "gifts", a new smart-phone to replace my 5 year old 'dumb-phone' as Melissa had taken to calling my old flip-phone. Of course I tried to tell them that they didn't need to get me anything, but since they both insisted I'd accepted, what choice did I have really? And even though I hated to admit it, I knew deep down that I really did need a new phone.

I was able to extract a promise from Mel, that when she returned to work, her first task was teaching me how to use the damn thing. Since at the time, I barely even knew what a 'Phone App' was, let alone how to go about downloading one to my new phone. She just smiled her thousand watt smile, and they both rolled their eyes at me.

I had no idea at the time that Melissa was planning on giving me another 'gift' when they got back from their honeymoon. That was probably for the best, because if I'd known what it was, I'd never have been able to focus [Sorry, no pun intended] on my assignment. When one is hundreds of miles away from the nearest doctor, surrounded by bears the size of a VolksWagon Bus, the last thing that you'd ever want to be is distracted. It can dramatically shorten the life expectancy.

Melissa returned to work 3 days before I got back from Alaska, and by the time she picked me up from the airport (no limo this time just back to the normal routine) the office was running perfectly and it was like she'd never left at all. When we got back to the office, I surprised her with another (almost full) day off. My flight having landed at 10:00am Florida Time, after leaving Anchorage at 6:00 the previous night, and catching a red-eye from Seattle to Miami... You can probably understand why I was not really interested in doing much of anything besides laying out by the pool & certainly not working.

Before she left Melissa told me she had something she wanted to talk about, so I sat down at my desk and instead of my usual coffee, she brought me a Scotch on the rocks even though it was still not yet noon, I wasn't complaining. She sat down in the chair on the opposite side of my desk and crossed her legs (those long, lovely, luscious legs, barely concealed by a skirt that was even shorter than the ones she usually wears). I had noticed her skirt in the car on the way back from the airport, but since I was sitting next to her, I could not see anything above the hem. At least not without causing a major accident, and opening myself up for a major lawsuit. Now was different however, as I could look straight up under her skirt and see that she was not wearing anything underneath. "Do you like what you see, Boss?" she asked me.

I tried to play dumb, but it was pretty obvious that I'd been caught. Equally obviously though, she was not doing anything to obstruct the view either, so I looked again and said "The view is great from here."

"Good, because that is what I want to talk to you about actually."

"Oh?" was all I could manage to say.

"Well first I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful trip, David & I both enjoyed it, and I know he appreciates it as much as I do..." Without waiting for a response, she continued "We spent a lot of time in the bungalow, naturally. But I also got to spend a couple of days working on my tan when David took a SCUBA course, Only the Captain & I were on the boat while the others were in the water, and he didn't seem to mind that I wanted to get tanned – all over."

I raised my eyebrows at that last comment, but said nothing as she kept on with her story.

"In addition to working on my tan however, I learned something about myself as well... You see I've never done anything like that before, but walking around the boat nude, I discovered that I kind of like being on display for others to see. The first time, only the Captain saw me naked. The other 2 times that it happened, I did not bother to get dressed when the divers and the mate got back on the boat. In fact I didn't cover up until we were almost back to the dock. The last day we were there, the other wives all stayed on the boat with me while the men dove, and the Captain sure wasn't complaining, neither were the guys when they got back on board. I can't believe I'm telling you this part, but just by knowing you are looking at me right now, I'm dripping wet... I hope I don't ruin your chair" she smiled an impish grin.

"Well that is certainly an interesting story Melissa."

"I'm not done yet, that is actually what I wanted to talk to you about... you see I've worked hard to get and keep myself in shape, and as the years go by, I want to remember – and I want David to have something to remember me by... What I'm getting at is; I'd like you to take some 'private' pictures of me that I can give him, and maybe keep a few for myself. I'm not going to be 25 forever, you know?"

Now I was truly flabbergasted, I mean I was pretty much used to the teasing and flirting in the office, knowing it would never amount to anything more. But if I understood her request, and I'm pretty certain I did, she wanted to pose for me (well for her husband anyway) in the nude, or very close to it. When I'd shot her wedding, I had 'snuck in' to the room where the bride and bridesmaids were getting dressed, for a few risque pictures, but they were tame even by Victoria's Secret standards. Definitely not any nudes, just some candid 'before' shots.

"Seems you have thought this all out, but I need to ask if you think this will affect our working relationship in any way, because I can suggest another photographer if you would prefer to be photographed by someone you will never see again, rather than some old guy that you have to work with everyday."

"Stop it!" she demanded "I'd never do this for anyone but my husband, and I'd NEVER pose for anyone else but you! Besides, you are not that old." She winked at me again, and we both knew she wouldn't need to try very hard to convince me.

"Ok, but I had to ask... When did you want to do them then? Maybe this weekend if you are not busy – I think I'm free, but I'll have to check with my Assistant to make sure there is nothing on my schedule." Now I was teasing her just a little.

"No I can't this weekend, David & I are meeting with a realtor to look at houses... I was kind of hoping that you might not be too tired to take them now – and I already checked with your Assistant 'she' says that your calendar is clear until 9:00am tomorrow."

"Well aren't we just an eager beaver?"

"The way you have been looking at me, you should know already that I haven't got a 'Beaver' – Shaved it all off this morning, just for this."

I proceeded to get my camera and lighting set-up, while trying not to stare too hard as she proceeded to get naked. She peeled her clothes off like they were burning her skin, I'd say she couldn't wait to be naked, and I could not wait to see her as God intended her to be seen when he created this magnificent work of living art. She did not bother to cover herself while she checked her make-up and hair. Whatever it was that had brought this part of her personality out, it seemed she was determined never to let it go back inside her.

Most professional photographers consider themselves lucky to capture a 'perfect' image maybe one out of 10, or even one out of 20 shots. When I'd first started out on my career in photojournalism, I would shoot anywhere from 20-50 rolls of film a day, and that usually produced maybe a couple of dozen shots that I could submit to the magazine. Of those the editors would commonly only use between 5-10 shots in the final print version. But on this shoot, it was like lightning striking the same spot 50 times in a row... We shot for a little over 2 hours, and I'd say at least half of the images were worthy of consideration for Melissa's private little portfolio.

After the shoot, I connected my camera to my workstation, and began uploading the .RAW files for review. Melissa excused herself for a few minutes to freshen up and, I assumed, get dressed again. (Yes, I know what I get when I assume.) When she came out of the bathroom, she was still just as naked as the day she was born. She walked straight over to me and sat directly in my lap so that she could see what I was working on as well. Naturally, she could not help but rub up against me, and her body was definitely having the desired effect on mine. Even though I tried not to, I became as hard as I'd ever been in my life, as she wiggled her perfect ass on my leg trying to get herself comfortable.

"Oh you poor man," she said in a mock horror "Did I do that to you?" Knowing full well that she had... "Here you have been so nice to me, helping me with my problem – I guess its my turn to help you with yours."

Before I could say anything, she was on her knees in front of me undoing my belt and opening my jeans. I did not even try to stop her... I may be dumb, but I'm not dead yet!

She fished my little trooper out of my pants, and sucked it into her ruby red lips like it was to be her last meal on earth. Over the years I've had lots (maybe even hundreds) of blow-jobs, but none of those girls had anything on this one. She was both gentle and firm, knowing just where to lick to keep me on edge without letting me cum. Every time that I thought I could not hold out any longer, she would back off or change her technique just enough to keep me from exploding. 'Amazing' is an often over used word, but in this case its the only word to describe what she was doing to me – simply amazing!

12