The New Hire Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of the search for a new assistant.
4.5k words
4.35
19.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2015 – ALL Rights Reserved

Notes:

This is a work of Fiction, No Characters are representative of any real person(s) living or dead, and any similarities between the characters to any real person is entirely coincidental.

ALL Characters are Consenting Adults of Legal Age.

This is the second part of a multi-part story, while I would like to think that it could stand on its own, I do suggest reading part 1 first as it was originally intended.

You can find my previous submissions by searching Authors under the name 'Sharky_R'

Thank you for reading & please vote.

*****

Melissa, my Executive Assistant, sat naked in my lap as I looked over the latest batch of candidates for her replacement. Even though she was more than 7 months pregnant, she was neither fat nor heavy. Although her belly was obviously bulging with child, and her breasts laden with milk, the rest of her body was just as it had always been – perfect! I do not know what she weighed before she got pregnant, but I'd guess she had barely put on 20 pounds since she told me the news.

She is an exhibitionist, and has been running around the office naked ever since she had returned from her honeymoon and asked me to take some nude pictures as a special gift to her new husband. I am a photojournalist by trade, and usually do not do studio or modeling work, but there was no way I was going to refuse her request. She had worked for me for several years before she got married, and used to tease me with the way she dressed for work, but until that day I'd never seen more than a flash of her breast or fleeting glimpse of her panties. After that day, she only wore clothes on her way to and from work. As soon as she got to the 'office', which is also my home, she would go into the guest bathroom and strip then start her workday. (I rarely ever had guests, so during work hours that was her private sanctuary & I used the one in my bedroom.)

Melissa's husband is fully aware of her exhibitionism, and probably even encourages it, but I don't think he knows that she and I have also gone beyond 'just looking' on quite a few occasions. I have never asked her for anything of a sexual nature, but neither am I about to turn her down when she has offered herself to me. You see I am nearly 50 years old – almost twice her age – but I'm not dead yet!

Together we have been going over applications for several weeks now but are not having much luck, and time is running out. After her baby is born she is going to stay home and work on writing her own book. One of her main duties with me is proof-reading and editing my work... So naturally that will be something for her replacement to do as well, but therein lies the problem, most of the applicants so far can barely spell their own names correctly! (At least I assume they are actually spelling their names correctly, but judging by the resumes that they have submitted, there is not much basis to support that assumption.)

I am leaving on assignment in three days and will be gone for nearly 3 weeks, so I really need to hire someone before I leave, otherwise I'll probably be on my own when I get back. If I really got in a bind, I'm sure Melissa would probably agree to come in and help on a part-time basis, but I really don't want to ask her to do that.

I had just finished rejecting the latest candidate who's resume was actually written with pen & ink. I assume this was done to draw attention or to separate this resume from the crowd, and it might have worked, if the writer had bothered to use ANY punctuation at all. [Yes, I am aware that I have a tendency towards overuse of commas, leading to run-on sentances, however not using any commas, in my opinion, is much worse.]

"Here is one I think you might be interested in Boss." Melissa said handing me another resume just as I threw the last one in the trash.

"What makes this one any different than any of the previous dozens of rejects?" I asked.

"Read it for yourself, and try not to be so damn cynical all the time you old fart!"

As I read it, my already hard cock grew even harder. Partially because I had a beautiful, naked, pregnant, goddess sitting in my lap grinding against my jeans (and what lay beneath), and partially because under the heading 'Work Experience', this one said that she was currently working as an 'Entertainer' at one of the more upscale Gentleman's Clubs in South Florida. One that I had in fact visited more than a few times when I was bored and lonely.

Her name was Miranda Luna, but I knew that wouldnt tell me anything, as most dancers in those clubs use a stage name when they are working. She had been working at the club for the past 3 years, while simultaneously attending the University of Miami, where she majored in International Business and had graduated with honors... "Damn," I thought, "she could be perfect, but why would she want to work here?"

"Why wouldn't she want to work here?" Melissa asked.

"Oops, did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did, and I already told you to stop being so negative. Now if you don't stop, I'm going to put all my clothes back on and walk out the door!"

"Ok, you win! Get her on the phone & see if she can come in today or tomorrow for an interview."

She just smiled at me, having 'won' again, then she slid her naked ass off my lap and onto the floor "That might have to wait a bit, seems there is something else I need to handle first." as she opened my fly and fished out my cock for her morning feeding. After she finished swallowing all I had to offer, she tucked me back in and went to make the call. "She is working this afternoon, but will be in at 10:00am tomorrow, and I'm leaving for the day. I have to go show my hot little cunt off to someone else, someone who will appreciate it!"

"Who!" I demanded indignantly, though I already knew the answer.

"Dr. Miller, that hunky Gynocologist I've been seeing on the side, and his sexy little nurse Vanessa. Oh my, I'm getting wet just thinking about his fingers inside me. Maybe you better clean me up before I go... but you need to make it quick, can't keep the Doctor waiting."

So I traded places with her, and proceded to eat her plump little pussy until she squirted her nectar all over my chair, and my face. Then she left for her appointment, and I switched the phone over to voice-mail. It was only noon, but I really didn't have anything that couldn't wait on my desk, and even though I had just eaten a fine 'meal' of delicious Pink Snapper, I was still hungry... Coincidentally, the Gentleman's Club where Ms. Miranda Luna worked offered a free lunch buffett during the week, and I am not one to turn down a free lunch.

––-

The club was not very busy when I got there, just 5 or 6 customers, the doorman, a DJ, and the bartender. I guessed that the dancers were all in the back still getting ready, because there was nobody on stage as of yet. So I took a seat at the end of the bar nearest to the door, and ordered a Rum & Coke from the pretty girl with blue-green eyes who said her name was Cassandra, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

"What time does the show start?" I asked when she returned with my drink.

"Not too long, 5 or 10 minutes maybe. Why are you in a hurry?" She replied.

"No, not at all. Just curious."

"What is you name, handsome?"

"I'm Sharky"

"Well Sharky, I hope you don't bite too hard." She smiled "But I do like a man who knows how to use his teeth."

"Just hard enough so you won't ever forget me" I said.

Cassandra walked away for a few minutes to take care of the other guys at the bar, then wait on the ones sitting at a table by the stage, while I sat there nursing my drink. A few minutes later a guy named Steve who I knew to be the manager came out of the back room and walked over to me. "Hey there Sharky, Long time-No see, Where have you been hiding?"

"Here and there, mostly there I guess – Looks like you have hired a few new people, I didn't recognize the doorman or the bartender, although I've just met Cassandra."

"That's Dave at the door, come on over and I'll introduce you."

"Thanks, but he's not really my type, if you know what I mean." I laughed.

"That may be true, but it never hurts to know the guy who's throwing you out the door – Maybe he will go easy on you, but I can't promise anything though." He waived Dave over to the bar since there was nobody at the door, and made the introductions. "Sharky used to be a regular here Dave, but I suspect he has been hanging out at one or more of our competitors lately... So make sure he has a good time, I need to run out for a while but I'll be back, until then you know the drill." Then he turned to me and said "If you are still here when I get back, I'll buy you a drink – If not, next time I see you, you can buy me one!"

"Sounds good my friend." I replied as he turned to walk out the door.

Just then, the DJ anounced the first dancer making her way to the stage - 'Emerald Jade', who I had definitely met before. She's an Oriental beauty who is probably only about 5'5" tall without her high-heels, and maybe weighs 110# soaking wet, but what she lacks in size she definitely makes up for in pure sexual energy. I was definitely going to have to get one of her 'private dances' after she got done with her set... Even though I knew she was not the 'one' I was really there to see. Jade (as I called her) opened her set to Gretchen Wilson's cover of the Bob Seger classic 'Her Strut' as she dropped her dress and strutted her stuff in just a bra, panties and garter set. She followed it up with an actual Bob Seger song 'Betty Lou is Getting Out Tonight' where she dropped her bra and let her lovely 32Bs cast their spell on the crowd. I know that sounds small, especially for an exotic dancer, but believe me on her tiny frame they were absolutely perfect! She finished her set and lost her tiny little panties to Fiona Apple's 'Criminal'. That last song got me off my bar stool and up to the stage, where I tipped her a Twenty and asked her to come find me after her set. She seemed both surprised and happy to see me, & told me she would be over after she got dressed. "You don't need to get dressed on my account." I said. She just laughed and went back to shaking her sweet little ass. Back at the bar I had a fresh drink waiting for me without even asking.

As Emerald Jade made her way down from the stage, Skye, a dancer who I had the pleasure of meeting only once before, came up to perform her routine. She was a cute little Emo-Girl with pink highlights in her hair and a full-sleve arm tattoo. She wore a Sailor Moon outfit which hid the rest of her tattoos from view – at least until her dress hit the floor. Skye was definitely a cutie, naturally as she worked here, quite simply all the girls who I'd ever seen in this club were A#1, Top Shelf, USDA Prime... But that being said, she was not really my 'type' (Not like I'd kick her outta bed for eating cookies or anything). So I was happy to see Jade coming out of the dressing room and sauntering over towards me. "Damn Sharky, its been ages. I was starting to think you forgot about me". She said with a teasing pout that could melt a polar bear's heart.

"I have to save my strength, and my money, to come in here. If I came every day, you girls would probably give me an anurism. On the other hand, there are a lot worse ways for a dirty old man to die."

"Well I was hoping you were going to take me back to the VIP Room for an hour or so, but I don't want to kill you or anything like that... The cops would probably make me answer questions all day & I'd never make any money." She played along.

That's the other thing I liked about this club, in addition to being drop dead gorgeous, the girls were smart, sassy, and sarcastic as well. "Well we can't have that now can we? How about we start with just half an hour and see if my heart can take the excitement."

"It's not just your heart that is going to be 'excited'" she replied, and thats all I had to hear.

I downed my drink and paid the bartender $100 for access to the VIP Room, then took her arm in mine and headed for the private rooms. Even though there were only a few other guys in the club, they all noticed us and I'm sure they wished they were me. Once inside our private booth, Jade explained my 'options'; three songs - topless $75.00, 3 songs - fully nude for $125.00, or 45 minutes – fully nude for $250.00 "of course tipping is always optional and appreciated" she added with a smile that would charm the horns off the devil... All of which I knew, of course, but I let her tell me anyway. Then I chose the 45 minutes, handing her $300. I was not surpriused she did not offer me any change, and didn't ask for any either.

She began by taking off her dress, and sitting in my lap with just her panties on (naturally, she was not wearing a bra). "Let's wait until the next song starts." she said, as she cuddled up in my lap. When the next song (Love in an Elevator by Aerosmith) started, she began grinding her delectable little body against mine and bouncing her ass up and down on my rapidly growing cock, well through my jeans anyway. About half way through the song, she took her panties off, and tucked them in my pocket. That would not have been possible, except that she had already opened my fly and zipper, which gave her pleant of room to slip her hand into my pocket first, then down the front of my pants. I usually do not wear underwear, and today was no exception, so she had free access to wrap her hand around my cock. I am neither hung like a horse nor a mouse, about 7" long and maybe 3 & 1/2 around – pretty much average I guess, but in her tiny hands my endowment looked like the Washington Monument.

She slid her naked body down to her knees as she fished out my little trooper, then took me fully into her mouth. As she did this, she did some kind of gymnastic move, where she began by standing up, then without letting me out of her mouth, she kicked her legs up over the back of her head and against the wall next to my own, leaving her tight little cunt right next to my face.

Except for a thin landing strip, more of an exclamation-point really, she was waxed completely smooth. I could already see a drop of her internal juices forming on her outer lips, and leaned in to gently taste the life-giving nectar of this Oriental Goddess of Pleasure. As she was now completely upside-down, and I was completely hard, my cock went straight down (up?) her throat, and she took it all in. She also began grinding her tasty pussy harder into my face , and I did not complain. I ate her sweet delta fruit for all it was worth, as she continued to deep throat my offering to her. I know it sounds cliche, but I was just about to explode, when I felt her thighs tighten around my head and squeeze me like a python. We both released at nearly the same moment, she began leaking uncontrolably, me shooting my gift to her deep into her belly.

In case you think that was the end of it, think again... when her feet hit the floor again, they did not sttay there very long. She crawled back up into my lap, straddled me, then lowered herself directly down onto my waiting hard-on. For the rest of my 'time' in the VIP Room, she rode me like a Mexican Donkey. Bouncing up and down, side to side, back and forth, until me both came again in a sweaty ball of lust.

I'm sure not every guy gets that kind of treatment in a strip club, but then again most guys don't know how to treat a lady either. I never asked for her to give me the most spectacular blow-job in the history of man, or fucked me like a possessed demon, she did that on her own. On the other hand, if I had been like most guys and treated her like a dirty little whore, I'm sure she would have still done her job and given me a lap-dance. But the two mind-numbingly good orgasms would never have happened either.

The 'trick' if there ever was one, is to let the girl take control... it really is just that simple. She is there to do a job, and unless you are a total fucking asshole about it, in most cases she is going to do it well. But you need to let her lead, not push her into something she is unable or unwilling to do, and most importantly, you need to understand that she is NOT your wife, or your girlfriend, and she is NOT a hooker either.

The last thing you need to understand is that this would probably never happen to someone who's never been to the club before, even though it had been a while since I'd been in. I'm somewhat of a regular & I have spent many hundreds of dollars on many, many dancers... That kind of familiarity tends to breed trust, or at least inspire enough confidence in the girl, that you are neither a total psycho perv, nor an undercover officer looking to make a few 'points' with the politicos. So if you ever happen to meet my lovely little pearl of the Orient, Ms. Emerald Jade, by all means tell her I recommended her to you, just don't think you are going to get the 'Full Monty' – at least not until she gets to know you a little bit.

––-

After such a beautiful 'lap-dance', you might think I'd have just up and left, but I really didn't have anywhere else to go, and who want's to sit home alone when you could spend the time surrounded by beautiful naked women. So I took one of the booths set back from the stage and settled in for the afternoon. By then the 'lunch-crowd' was in full effect, but they never stay very long, maybe an hour usually, and there is quite a bit of turnover. Those guys mostly want to sit right next to the stage, so I let them... not for them, but for the girls – since they will not be there long, it goes to reason that the girls want to get as much of their money as possible while they are.

As for me, I prefer sitting back away from the stage, because usually whichever dancer just got through with her set, or is waiting to be the next on display, sometimes both of them even, will come and sit with me for a few minutes. Like I said, they know me and they know I'm happy to buy them a drink (or 3) while they take a smoke-break.

That's the other reason I like to spend my time here, rather than a regular bar or restaurant... In Florida, like most places now-a-day, there is no smoking indoors. This being a 'Private Club' however, you are allowed to smoke. I gave up cigarettes years ago, and have managed to stay 'quit', but I still enjoy a good cigar now and then – and they have a humidor behind the bar that is stocked with Fine Cubans. Actually, they all have labels saying 'Made in Honduras' or the Dominican Republic, but those are just labels. There is no mistaking a true Cuban Cigar, no matter what the label says. So I enjoyed my cigar, the girls smoked their cigarettes, and the bartender kept us swimming all afternoon. Like I said, better than sitting home alone all afternoon.

Jade introduced me to the 'new' girls, that is anyone who started working there since the last time I'd been in, and they were all happy to give me an occasional table-dance, or just hang out and talk to someone 'normal' for a change. It sure didn't hurt that Jade had recommended me to them, so they knew that I was 'OK'.

Usually, new girls get stuck on the day shift until they have proven themselves to be ready for the night crowd. Some others (like Jade) preferred to work days for whatever reason, maybe they have a kid or whatever, but it just works for them – even if the money is better on the night shift. In addition to Jade, I already knew another girl named Skye Blu (I talked about her before), but the others I'd never met before today... There was Staci (with an i), Sherry (like the drink) who looked like they could be sisters but weren't, and Cherie (Sha-ree) a beautiful black girl with natural 42DDs, and finally there was Esmeralda who was a stunning Brazilian girl that could have easily been on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition (I know because I have actually worked on that one a couple of times before I started freelancing).

12