The New Hot Tub Ch. 02

Story Info
He and the neighbor continue watching each other.
1.9k words
4.24
31.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

The next morning I began thinking about what had happened last night. The fact that I knew that Mary had watched me was certainly a turn-on. As I showered, just thinking about it caused my penis to begin to stir. I finished my shower, and slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt, and went out to the back yard to do a little yard work. I hadn’t been out there but just a few minutes, when I heard the neighbor’s back door open and close. I peeked through a separation in the planks and saw that Mary had come outside. I made some noise and called out, “Good morning!”

Mary quickly replied, “Well good morning to you too – you sure are at it early today.”

I stood on a bench we had out there and said, “Better get some work done – family will be back tomorrow, and can’t get in trouble for not doing anything.”

Mary laughed and said, “How was your hot tub last night?”

I wasn’t real sure how to answer, so while I was thinking, I moved the bench over to the fence and stood on it, so I could look over the fence into their yard. When Mary saw me, she walked toward the fence, and I then replied. “I thought it was pretty good – how about you?”

The look on Mary’s face told me that she knew she had been busted, but she answered anyway. “What do you mean?”

I grinned at her and said, “You know exactly what I mean. I saw you at your window last night, so don’t try to deny it.”

Mary glanced toward the house and then back at me. “I am so embarrassed – please don’t tell anybody.”

I laughed and said, “Don’t worry – it will be our secret, I promise. I have to tell you, though, it was actually pretty exciting knowing that you were watching me.”

She grinned at me and said, “Really? It did?” I nodded and she said, “Well, if you don’t tell anyone, it was kind of exciting watching you. I thought that I had a little secret, but I guess you have one, too.”

We laughed for a second, then she said, “I better get to my housework. Jack is going to a business dinner tonight, so we have a few things to do before he goes. I guess it will be just me and the kids at home tonight.”

As she turned to go back to the house, I said, “I guess I’ll just spend a little time in the hot tub and then call it a night.”

Mary looked back as she reached for the door and said, “See you later.”

I had surprised myself by telling her that I would be back in the hot tub tonight, but I guess subconsciously I wanted her to be looking at me, Thinking about it started to get me excited, and glancing down noticed quite a bulge in the front of my shorts. I finished my work after a while, and found myself waiting for night.

Finally, the evening arrived. I had my dinner, watched a little TV, but my thoughts kept moving forward to the hot tub. I had a few drinks, and finally it was dark, and I was feeling very relaxed. I grabbed my glass of Crown and went out to the patio. I dropped my towel onto the chair, and took the cover off the tub, allowing the steam to rise. I slowly climbed in, wanting to look at the window, but forcing myself not to be too obvious. I sat the same way I had done the night before, facing the house behind me. I took a long sip of my drink, then saw the light at the window briefly come on, then go off again. It appeared that Mary might be in the room, causing a little stirring of my penis. I waited for a moment, and then lifted my hips up out of the water enough to allow my beginning erection to be seen. As my eyes became accustomed to the darkness, I was finally able to focus on the window, and the curtains were moving a bit – she was there!

As long as I knew she was there, I moved my hand to my now full-blown erection, and began to slowly stroke it. I glanced up at the window and could see that the curtains had moved apart a bit more, and I could see that Mary was definitely watching. I decided at that point that I would give her what she wanted to see. I moved up until I was sitting on the side of the tub, giving her a complete view of my erection pointing straight out. My hand ran over it over and over again, and although it was feeling quite good, I was more concerned about what she was seeing, so I slowed my stroking. I took the last sip of my drink and stood up, again giving her a quality view, and I climbed out to refill the glass. When I was inside, I had a wonderfully evil thought. I picked up the portable phone and took it back out with me. As I climbed back into the tub, I felt myself getting harder as I though about what I was going to do. I sat back down and looked up at the window, and Mary was still there. My heart began pounding as I picked up the phone and dialed their number.

I heard the ring in my earpiece, and I watched as she moved away from the window. A second later I heard her voice say, “Hello.”

I smiled to myself and said, “Well, are you enjoying yourself tonight?”

Mary gasped and said, “Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you are calling me.”

“Well, are you enjoying yourself,” I repeated, “and why don’t you come back over to the window.”

“You are crazy,” she said, but it wasn’t but just a second before I saw her reappear at the window. “I can’t believe I am talking to you while you are out there…but to answer your question, yes, I am enjoying myself.”

I grinned to myself and said, “Would you like to see more?”

She quickly replied, “Of course I would,” and I moved up until I was sitting on the edge of the tub. Then I decided to take a big chance. “Since you are getting all the viewing pleasure, why don’t you let me see something, too?"

There was a silence on the phone and she moved away from the window, and I was sure that I had blown it. Then I heard her, “What do you mean by that?” I had the feeling I had her hooked at that point and said, “Well, why don’t you take off your shirt and let me see what’s underneath.”

My eyes were trained on the window, but I heard nothing, then she said, “OK, I’ll do it, but you’ve go to promise you will never tell a soul.” After I promised, I watched as the curtains moved, and I could see her lifting her t-shirt over her head, exposing her bra-covered breasts to me. My hand went to my erection and I began to softly stroke it again, and then pondered my next move.

“Wow, “ I said, “they really look great, but it would really be cool to see them without the bra – what do you think?”

“Oh no, I could never do that,” she replied.

“Sure you can. After all, it’s just you and me, and no one will ever know. Besides, you’re seeing all I have, and it would only be fair for me to have something to see, too.”

“Weelllllllll, I guess I have been seeing a lot of you. Maybe that would be fair, but promise me you won’t tell anyone, OK. I have to put the phone down, so hold on.”

I quickly promised, and watched as her hands went to the front of her bra, and she slowly unsnapped it. She hesitated, and I thought she was going to stop, but she pulled the two sides apart and dropped it, leaving her breasts completely exposed. Even as far away as I was, I could see her hard, dark nipples, in perfect contrast to her creamy skin. “OK, are you satisfied now?”

I laughed and said, “I wouldn’t say that I was satisfied, but I am quite impressed. Do me a favor – open the curtains more so that I can see.” Mary did not hesitate in pulling the curtains apart, giving me an even better view of her topless body. Her breasts were extremely nice, and as I looked at them, the strokes on my penis increased in their speed.

“I guess you do like it, huh?” I heard her ask. “Does it turn you on when I do this?” I watched as she slowly ran her hand over one of her breasts, her fingers teasing the nipple, pulling it.

“You’re damn right it does, and I’ll bet you’re turned on too, aren’t you?”

My hand kept stroking as I heard her say, “Yes, I am – watching you do that has done it. Keep going.”

“I’m not going to last much longer, “I said, and watched intently as she slipped her hand into her shorts. I could hear her breathing getting heavier, and I know mine was as well. This was just too cool.

“Mary, I’m going to come in a minute – do you want to watch me come?

“Oh, yes, I do,” she replied, her breathing short and heavy. I watched as the hand inside her shorts moving quite fast.

“Then tell me, Mary. Tell me you want to see me come.”

“Yes, yes – I want to see you come.” Her hand holding the phone moved down to her breasts, and I could see her squeeze them, and pull her nipple. The sight of both of her hands working on her body was too much for me to bear.

“Here it comes, Mary, here it comes!” With that, my hand quickened, and the first shot came out and flew into the water. I leaned back slightly and the next shot spurted up onto my stomach and chest.

“Ohhhh,” I heard her moan into the phone, and a couple more major shots flew out and onto my stomach. It was so intense, and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, even forgetting that I was holding a telephone, continuing to slowly stroke myself, the last bit of my come oozing out.

It was over and I just sat there in silence, listening to Mary’s breathing return to normal. I looked up at the window just in time to catch another great view of her breasts, then the curtain closed and she said, “That was so exciting, but you’ve got to promise no one will ever know about this other than you and me – OK.”

I assured her that it was our secret, and not to worry, because I would never mention it. We never did it again, either. We would see each other, and kind of grin at one another, but never brought the subject up. She and her husband moved a few months later, but I know I will always remember it, especially when I am in the hot tub, looking at that window.

mpat
mpat
17 Followers