The New House Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing humiliation of voyeur husband.
3k words
33.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers

One Saturday Steve told, nay ordered me, to follow him on a tour of our somewhat neglected garden. At a large tree right at the end of my property, the hedge bordering fields, he called a halt.

"This will do nicely. See this area next to the tree; I want it cleared of all weeds and rubbish by evening." Steve told me, indicating the overgrown ground beside the thick old tree trunk.

"But my brother and his family are due to visit this afternoon." I protested.

"You'd better put them off then, unless you want your brother to find me shagging the arse off his sister in law," he grinned.

Ignoring my protests Steve merely reiterated his instructions.

"Stop whinging and get on with it. You're hot and randy wife's keeping the bed warm for me and my cock's eager to take up its rightful place inside her cunt."

With no idea of why he wanted the ground cleared I started on the work, pausing after an hour to go back to the house and phone my brother and tell him something had come up and his visit would have to be postponed. With my wife's shrieks of joy emanating from the bedroom, Steve was plainly fucking her, I had to cut the call short fearful that my brother might hear.

The ground clearance proved hard, back breaking work for one unused to manual labour and took most of the day to complete, Steve only allowing me to take one very short break for lunch.

It was on the Sunday that I discovered the reason for the ground clearance when Steve told me to collect a rug and follow them to the tree.

What happened next soon became one of Steve's favourite activities and, to my shame, one of mine. He told me to stand facing the tree where I passively allowed him to tie my wrists together on the far side of it so that in effect I was embracing the tree. The mocking laugh which accompanied his words when Steve said that I could rub myself off against the tree while a real man had fun with my wife did indeed provoke an erection.

By craning my neck somewhat painfully I was just able to see them sporting on the rug which he'd spread out on the patch of ground I'd cleared. I did indeed indulge in the ignominious act of rubbing myself against the tree whilst watching Steve strip my wife naked before undressing himself. But then he returned to my side of the tree and I writhed helplessly as he forced my trousers and underpants down. I could only stand in helpless anticipation, realising his intention, while he then searched for a suitable stick.

With Irene remaining on the rug, legs apart deliberately flaunting herself at me, her lover began beating my exposed buttocks with the stick. The blows, growing more and more vicious, were accompanied by insults and taunts about what he was going to do to Irene. How he was going to fuck my wife on the rug and give her the satisfaction she craves and needs but has never got from me. With my screams of pain and helplessness ringing out I realised why Steve had selected the most remote spot for my ground clearance, the tree being as far away as possible from our nearest neighbours.

The beating over, an highly excited Steve quickly mounted my wife and Irene's ecstatic yell as his penis drove into her matched my own cries of pain earlier. He was fucking her with a rapidity that took my breath away and to my undying shame I rubbed myself off against the tree as I watched his backside pumping up and down, up and down between my wife's thighs.

Afterwards I had to listen to Steve's sneers and jeers when he released me from the tree and saw what I'd done, Irene humiliatingly joining in his laughter.

"I never need to toss myself off like you," he taunted. "I can have your wife whenever I want, her cunt's mine for the exclusive use of, isn't that right Irene?"

"Of course darling, I'll spread my legs for your lovely big cock anytime you want."

Her reply delighted Steve while serving as a further reminder of my helplessness to put a stop to their affair even if I wanted to.

He went off towards the house saying he was going to join Irene in the shower, leaving me to rub my aching limbs, my neck in particular stiff and aching from straining to see around the tree.

Reaching the house in my turn I couldn't even get in, the bastard had locked me out, and when I knocked seeking admittance merely stuck his head out a window and told me to piss off or be quiet otherwise he'd take his belt to my already painful bottom.

A rather cold, overcast day in mid October, Steve again led me to the tree where as usual I allowed myself to be secured to it. Resisting the powerfully built youngster, by now my Master in every way would have been pointless anyway.

For once Irene wasn't with us and when Steve pulled my trousers and underpants down I just expected the usual beating before a return to the warm house, the weather looking too inclement to hang about outdoors. It all seemed a bit pointless to me and I couldn't see any sense in bringing me out, he might just as well have punished me inside, and I even remonstrated to Steve about it. He merely laughed though.

"Right," he grinned, eying me tied to the tree, trousers and underpants down around my knees. "I'm going back to the house now to have some fun with your wife. You'll receive your just deserts in due course."

Tied helplessly to the tree I had no idea of the passage of time but it was boring and growing increasingly cold. In fact I'd felt a couple of spots of rain by the time I heard Steve approaching through the undergrowth.

"Well, well, what have we here?"

I was horrified. It wasn't Steve's voice and for a moment I couldn't imagine who it could be. When he moved into my line of sight though I recognised the burly and bearded figure of Mr Bailey, Steve's father. My horror deepened when I saw him undoing a fearsome looking belt and heard him say, "While my lads fucking the arse of your missus I'm going to flay yours with my belt."

"No!" I gasped.

"And can you guess what I'm going to do next?"

"No." I murmured, aware of Mr Bailey flexing his belt in readiness to deliver the first blow.

"By the time I've finished thrashing your arse my lad should have finished fucking your missus so I'm going up to the house and take a turn with her."

"God no, you swine. No, no." I shouted, my voice rising to a scream when his belt cut into my buttocks.

"Oh yes," he jeered. "Me and the lad are going to spend the afternoon taking turns with your wife, while you're all trussed up out here. Between us we're going to give the little lady a fucking to remember."

I was pleading with him to release me and leave us alone, even humiliating myself further by offering Mr Bailey money, but he merely laughed and continued the beating. By the time he paused I was screaming almost continuously, the beating far more painful than anything Steve had subjected me to.

"Your wife's addicted to big cocks now after months of regular fucking from my lad so your tiny little thing's of no use to her." Mr Bailey told me, back in full view again.

Unzipping he lowered his grubby looking jeans and produced a penis the size of which made me gasp, and it wasn't even erect!

"Another half dozen blows and then I'm going to go and see how your wife likes the feel of this up her cunt," he said, waving his penis at me.

"God no. It's huge!" I yelled. "Leave her alone."

"What and disappoint Irene, your wife's gagging for it. When Steve told her my cock's even bigger than his the slut begged him to bring me along, and from what he's told me about her I'm looking forward to giving the whore a good fucking."

"What!" I exclaimed. "Does Irene know about this?"

"Of course," he jeered. "And she also knows I'm out here tanning your arse while she's enjoying Steve's services. According to him your wife can't get enough cock so we're gonna treat her as our own personal whore, cheaper than paying for it; in fact we might charge you to keep quiet about things!"

I yelled, both in pain and frustration, when he continued the beating.

"When we've finished with Irene's cunt your little cock will get lost in there," he jeered. "Your wife won't even be able to feel it inside by the time we've opened her up."

To my shame I was sobbing by the time he'd finished and barely aware of his departure. I was alone, but not for long.

"Did my old man show you his cock and tell you what he was going to do with it?"

Steve's voice in my ear made me jump as I hadn't heard him approach, my mind going over and over Mr Bailey's words.

"Yes." I murmured, "Tell me it isn't true."

Steve laughed and slapped my bottom making me wince.

"You know it's true. At this precise minute I should think the old fellah's fucking your wife and really giving her what for." Steve taunted. "He's done a good job on your arse too; it's all red and raw."

His mouth close to my ear Steve hissed, "My old man's up in your bedroom fucking your wife, something he'll be doing a lot in future. We'll be taking turns with her."

I groaned and he laughed, jeering, "Resign yourself to it wimp. While you're playing with your little boys cock real men will be pounding your wife's cunt, she's ours to use as we see fit. It's coming on to rain so I'm going back to the house to see if the slut likes threesomes. You might as well hang around here thinking about Irene sucking my cock while the old fellah fucks her."

Laughing at his supposed wit Steve ran back towards the house leaving me tied to the tree in the increasingly heavy downpour.

My anguish, physical from the rain stinging and reigniting the pain of my tortured buttocks, and mental from wondering what the men would be doing to Irene, was intense. Mr Bailey had made it plain he wouldn't countenance any refusal or resistance from Irene, should she have changed her mind.

"Not that I expect any resistance, she likes cock too much for that, but come what may I'm going to fuck the bitch whether she wants it or not. I'll rape the tart if need be and unless you want your life story out in the open you'll keep quiet about it. From what Steve told me your wife's had more pricks than a pin cushion so one more wont make any difference."

Still pondering Mr Bailey's parting words I hardly noticed the rain had eased off when he was suddenly by my side again.

"I don't need to tell you where that's been," he jeered, flaunting his flaccid but huge looking penis at me.

"I've just had your wife." Mr Bailey went on triumphantly. " She's an incredibly good fuck, my lad was right, I'm definitely going to be having lots more of her cunt."

"No, no." I yelled when he slapped my bottom. "Leave us alone."

"I don't think so," he chuckled. "My lad's giving it to her again now and when he's finished I'm going to take another turn."

Suddenly thrusting his hand between my thighs Mr Bailey grabbed my testicles.

"Another peep out of you and I'll give your useless little balls a good hard squeeze," he snarled, applying a little pressure as he did so, just enough to make me beg him to desist.

"Your wife's ours to use as we see fit and don't you forget it." Mr Bailey snarled and with that he'd gone, the rain was coming on again.

It was Steve who came to taunt me next.

"My old man's thoroughly enjoying himself today, both fucking your wife and having some fun with you," he said, untying me from the tree.

Released from the uncomfortable position after so long I collapsed on the wet ground at the smiling Steve's feet.

"The old fellah said it was a good day when we got this contract and to tell you he'll be a regular visitor from now on."

I groaned, seeing Mr Bailey approaching.

"That's right, the wimp's wife is our plaything to do as we want with," he jeered.

He was again undoing his jeans and I cowered on the ground when he said,

"Let's see how the bastard likes the taste of my cock now it's been hard up his wife's cunt. Come on numpty lick it clean."

I made no move so Steve knelt and forced my face into contact with his father's testicles. Father and son were laughing as Mr Bailey's penis and balls were rubbed back and forth across my face until Steve forced my mouth open and I had no choice but to accept the penis between my lips. With the men jeering and exchanging contemptuous remarks about me I licked and sucked Mr Bailey's penis.

I was then forced to enact the same scenario with Steve, licking and sucking his penis also.

"Remember what we planned? I'm ready when you are son." Mr Bailey said.

"Right, let's relieve ourselves." Steve replied.

A stream of urine from Mr Bailey's penis hit me on the chest, soaking through my already sodden shirt, before he directed it onto my face. With Steve joining in I did nothing but grovel whimpering at their feet, father and son laughing jubilantly as they urinated on me, both making sure to soak my face.

"Go and see how we've left your wife, shagged out on the bed." Steve said finally, shaking the last drops of urine onto my face.

"Yea, your missus has been well and truly fucked today." Mr Bailey jeered. "Between us we've fucked her 4 times and really opened her cunt up."

Zipping up father and son moved off, Mr Bailey pausing to shout back,

"Just so as you know, I'm coming back tomorrow for some more, and the next day, and the next. I'm gonna use your wife like a slut, fucking her whenever I feel like it. In fact we both are and there's nothing you can do to stop us, your wife wants our cocks as much as we want her juicy cunt."

The men went on their way laughing merrily and I made my way somewhat painfully to the house. They were right! Irene lay flaked out on the bed, legs flung wide, vagina gaping open, and the lips looking red and swollen. Her thighs were a mass of small bruises and I thought at first she'd been taken violently, particularly as she was crooning softly to herself.

"Sorry for letting you in for that, I couldn't stop them." I mumbled my apologies.

"Oh but it was fantastic." Irene smiled up at me. "Two huge cocks, one after the other, I've never experienced anything like it. Or so many orgasms!"

Clearly embarrassed to see me staring hungrily between her thighs my wife rolled over onto her tummy and I was shocked to see teeth marks all over her buttocks.

"Who did that?"

"Steve added a couple but most are his father's." Irene told me. "He also licked and kissed my anus, it was heavenly. But you're all wet and smelly."

I told Irene everything that had been done to me, including the men urinating over me, but if I expected any sympathy and concern, was sadly mistaken. She merely laughed!

Confirming that Mr Bailey would indeed be returning tomorrow, and hopefully for a long time to come, Irene told me that it excited her to be the men's sex slave.

"I've agreed to be their slut, to use whenever and however they want." Irene giggled.

With the passing months my sexual deprivation served as a constant source of amusement for father and son. It wasn't that my wife refused, or didn't want to have sex with me but due to at least one; often the pair of them, fucking her daily, and anything up to 4 times a day, Irene was left satiated and fully satisfied. Far more so than I could ever hope to satisfy her as Mr Bailey took great pleasure in regularly reminding me.

I would often be banished from the house on their arrival, Mr Bailey in particular usually sending me on my way with a variety of contemptuous remarks.

"Close the door on your way out numpty, a real man's here to take care of your wife now." Typical of them.

However, from time to time he made me stay so as to witness Irene's pleasure at his hands. My wife's ecstatic yells and screams echoing round the house while the guy fucked her invariably made me cringe, I knew as he did that she'd never responded so vociferously with me.

"Your wife's mine now as far as sex is concerned," he jeered.

Mr Bailey also gloatingly told me, as I'd already realised myself, that Irene would never again be content with my little penis.

"With 2 big cocks pounding her cunt day after day your wife will never have any more use for your pathetic little thing," he taunted, adding. "By the time we've finished with her, your wife's cunt will be open house for any big cock that comes her way, the tart will drop her knickers for anything in trousers."

perrybroom
perrybroom
126 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Audacious Guest Wife's co worker comes to dinner and cuckolds me same night.in Loving Wives
Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby She finds pleasure with her neighbors big cock.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 01 Happily married guy discovers he likes to watch.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories