The New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, what is this I see?" he asks, struggling to contain his delight.

He strokes my raw ass with one hand before I feel him lower it to my inner thighs and push between them. As soon as I feel his warm hand between my thighs, I realise what he has noticed.

"I was wondering why your thighs were glistening, Jenny, and now I know why," he whispers into my ear. He pulls his hand from between my thighs and parades it on front of my face. His fingers are covered in my sweet, sticky juices. There is no escaping it, and no denying it. Sir has exposed me and now he knows that I am enjoying the torment he is subjecting me to. I feel horrified at his discovery and feel my face begin to flush.

"Somebody is enjoying herself, isn't she?" Sir asks me.

Embarrassed and weak, I look down at the floor before responding. "Y-y-yes Sir," I meekly reply.

"Ha-ha, I love seeing you embarrassed to admit that you love being my naughty, little slave to do with as I please, Jenny," he laughs, as he pulls an item out from his jacket pocket.

I can't see what it is but I continue to stand in my fixed position for Sir. I suddenly feel something cold and hard press against my raw ass cheeks. The cold soothes them for a moment before I feel the object being pushed between my cheeks until the tip nestles against my tight virgin ass. This is a completely new experience for me and I start to feel uncomfortable. I have never let anybody touch me there before, and I am not sure how I feel about Sir doing this to me.

Sir pushes the object a little harder and I feel the tip penetrate me just a little. It feels uncomfortable but nothing more.

Sir leans into me once more.

"I want you to be a good girl for me and show me how you take my butt plug inside your tight, little ass for me," he whispers.

It's all the encouragement I need. I so want to be a good girl for Sir more than anything right now. I try to relax my body as best I can and release my muscles, allowing Sir to use me with his toy as he pleases.

I feel the pressure increase on my tight, little ass as Sir begins to push his toy into me, making me stretch for him. As the toy makes its way inside I begin to feel the pain as my ass stretches to try and accommodate it. He pushes harder and harder, still forcing it into me with no regard for the pain I feel. I let out a scream as I feel the thickest part of the butt plug force my ass more open than ever before.

"Mmmmm, almost there, my good girl," Sir encourages me, as he holds the toy in place firmly, keeping me gaping around it.

For some reason, his words of encouragement send a huge jolt of submission through me, and I take a deep breath before pushing back hard onto his toy, forcing the thickest part of the toy into me before my ass takes over and swallows the rest of the toy, keeping it nestled tightly inside me. I feel full and tight but at the same time, I can't deny the arousal I feel and the satisfaction that I am pleasing Sir.

I stand there panting as I recover from my exertions. Sir walks in front of me and places a hand under my chin, gently lifting my face so that he can look me in the eye.

"Well done, Jenny," he says, smiling at me. "Your performance has shown me what a good girl you are," he continues.

Again, his words flow through my body, leaving nothing but the desire to be his, to belong to him, to be used by him, and to please him, in their wake.

"Good slaves deserve rewarding, and you will be rewarded," Sir says, as he walks over to the table once more.

He picks up the remote, and he finally loosens the chains, allowing me to rest my aching arms. He then returns to me and removes the chain from the rope on my wrists, still leaving my hands bound in front of me.

"Kneel for me, Jenny," he commands, as he stands before me.

Without hesitation, I lower myself to my knees before my master, awaiting his next command.

"Look at me, slave," he then commands, and I do as I am told again, without giving it a moment's thought.

"Now show me what a good girl you are by opening your mouth and sticking your tongue out for your master" he slowly tells me.

I open wide, sticking my tongue out as far as I can, not removing my eyes from his for a single moment as I do so.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sir reach down and unzip his suit trousers, taking out his cock, which looks to be already hard. I can't tell how big it is, as my eyes are still locked onto Sir's, but moments later, I feel the warmth of the tip of his circumcised cock as it is placed onto my tongue. I want so badly to push my head forwards to take his entirety into my mouth, but I resist, making sure that Sir is in control at all times. Sir begins to push forward, still gazing into my eyes, and I feel his delicious cock make its way over my tongue and into my mouth. He's nice and thick, and he fills me easily as he feeds himself into my hungry mouth. I feel the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat before he is even halfway in, and Sir reaches down and grabs my head, tilting it slightly to help open my throat. He then pushes a little harder into my and I feel his cock make its way down my throat. I have never deep-throated a cock before but right now, I feel so much pride at being able to take Sir's cock down my throat, showing him what a good girl I am for him. I see a smile appear on Sir's face as he feels his balls rest on my chin, the tip of my tongue tickling them as they do.

"Good, good girl," he rewards me excitedly. "Now, show me how well you suck cock, Jenny," he challenges me.

I waste no time in slowly bobbing my head up and down on Sir's cock, making sure I take him deep into my throat each time, using my tongue to tease and tickle his balls as I do. I was his now and all I want to do is show him how much I want to please him. I start to increase the intensity of my sucking, glancing up at Sir every so often to see his face contort in pleasure. As I slurp his delicious cock down my throat harder and faster, I feel Sir begin to lose control. He reaches down and grabs my head with both hands before beginning to roughly thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my face as hard as he can. My eyes begin to water and I struggle to breathe, as he forces himself deeper into my throat than before, but I don't care. I just want him to take his pleasure from me in whichever way he sees fit. I want to be his good girl, and I want him to enjoy me.

After a while, Sir stops and pulls out exhausted, leaving me feeling disappointed and empty. We are both panting, trying to catch our breath, but more than anything, I just want the attentions of his amazing cock once more. Sir moves a hand to my face, and with his thumb, he wipes a tear from my cheek. He then reaches down with both hands and picks me up, placing me over his shoulder before carrying me across the room. I didn't think I could feel any more powerless or weak, but the feeling of being carried like some object or a piece of meat over his shoulder takes me to new depths of submission.

Sir carries me over to the table at the end of the room. With me still over his shoulder, he lifts one end of the table, tilting it and making everything on it fall to the floor. The table was now clear, and Sir places me down onto it, so that I am on my back, facing him, my legs dangling over the side.

He looks down at me with a new expression on his face. He looks determined, almost angry, and a renewed feeling of intimidation washes over me. I feel like he is about to take out his anger on my body, and I don't need to wait long for him to begin as he reaches down and grabs my panties, tearing them roughly away from my body. He spreads my thighs, exposing my most intimate of places to him, but right now, I don't care. Right now, I just want him to use me.

Sir looks back at me. I'm sure he can see from my expression that I want him to use me. He grabs his cock and places it between my legs. I feel the tip nestle against my clit and I am ready for him to slide into me. Sir knows. Sir knows what I want, and Sir is going to make me wait. He rubs the tip of his cock up and down my wet slit, teasing my pussy and clit, and frustrating me more and more with every stroke. I crave Sir and his cock, and am desperate to feel it inside me, but Sir teases me more and more. My sighs of pleasure turn to moans, and then to groans of desperation as Sir deprives me. I see Sir's evil grin as he revels in my discomfort, until he can sense me reaching the point where I can take no more.

Suddenly, I feel my pussy fill up as Sir finally thrusts his incredible cock into me. I'm so wet that he fills me effortlessly with one thrust, but the plug inside my ass makes me feel fuller than ever before. The sensation of finally having Sir inside my pussy makes me let out a huge, high-pitched moan of sheer delight, much to Sir's pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to fuck me hard and deep and fast, his body smashing against mine as he pounds into me. I look up to see that look of anger and determination on his face as he uses my body roughly, and I can't help but feel a strong sensation build inside me. I know I am about to cum and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I am going to cum, as this stranger who kidnapped me uses my body in ways I have never experienced before. The sensations build up inside me and I can supress them no more. Just as I feel I am nearing the point of no return, Sir smiles down at me.

"Mmmmm, I want you to cum for me, slave" he commands. "I want you to cum for me, as you think about me taking my pleasure from your tight, wet pussy as you lie there helpless," he continues.

Sir's words barely finish leaving his mouth before I lose all control. My moans become more high-pitched and louder, and my body begins to thrash around on the table as a huge orgasm takes hold of me. My legs shake, and my pussy begins to contract around Sir's cock, as wave after wave of orgasm flows through my helpless body.

I finish cumming and am rewarded by another "Good girl" from Sir, as I lie there panting.

Sir pulls his cock out of my soaking wet pussy, and places his hands on my hips, flipping me over onto my front. He pulls out a pocket knife from his pocket and reaches forward to cut the ropes away from my wrists. I was his captive not long ago but now he knows I am completely his. My wrists are finally free.

Parting my legs once more, he leans into me and thrusts his throbbing cock back into my pussy from behind, fucking me harder than before, grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me back onto his cock to fuck me deeper and harder than before. Every so often, I feel Sir tease the plug inside my ass. I feel him tug on it, adding a little pressure to my tight hole as he continues fucking me, and the sensation adds to my delight.

I feel Sir lean into my ear once more and eagerly await his whisper. Wow, how much I have come to love Sir whispering his demands into my ear.

"I am about to pull the plug out of your tight, little ass, Jenny, and I want you to tell me what you would like me to do next," he says.

It's the ultimate show of strength. He knows I am his now and he is making me show my submission to him in the strongest way possible.

I pause for just a brief moment, before opening my mouth to respond.

"Please Sir, I want you to replace the toy in my ass with your cock," I request.

"Mmmmm, good girl," my master responds victoriously.

Sir reaches forward and grabs both my arms, moving them behind me and pinning them firmly against my back. I am unable to move now and am completely at his mercy. He then uses his free hand to slowly pull the toy out of my ass, making me wince as it stretches my entrance once more on its way out.

Before long, I feel the tip of Sir's cock at my entrance. He is about to slide his cock into my ass, my virgin ass. I was about to lose my anal virginity, and right now, there is nothing I want more. I want to feel my ass being used by Sir, and I don't need to wait too long, as I feel him finally penetrate me. I let out a yelp as I feel his cock stretch me once more, but I almost can't feel the pain now. All I feel are waves of pleasure, arousal, and satisfaction that I am pleasing Sir.

I hear Sir let out a groan as his cock finally fills me all the way, and he waits a moment before slowly thrusting in and out of me. I am no longer an anal virgin, and right now, I want to be Sir's anal slut more than anything else.

"Mmmmm, your ass feels so nice and tight around my cock," Sir tells me as he uses me. "You're such a good girl, Jenny, for taking me nice and deep inside your ass," he continues.

He's doing it again. Sir is using his words to send me over the edge once more. I'm being his good girl for taking his cock in my ass, and knowing this sends those familiar feelings rising through my body once more. Pinned down and helpless, I feel my body begin to shudder and my legs begin to give way yet again as the sensation takes full control of my body, and I moan loudly as Sir fucks me anally to orgasm. Sir's pace intensifies as he hears me cumming, and the feeling of my tight ass clenching around his cock sends him closer to orgasm himself.

"Beg for my cum, little slave," he tells me sternly. "Tell me where you want your master to reward you for being such a good, little slut for me," he says.

This is my final chance to show him how much he owns me now. I can tell he is going to cum now and I want my reward from him.

I look up at Sir.

"Please Sir, please reward your little slut by filling my ass up with your hot, delicious, sticky cum," I beg him.

That is all it takes as I see Sir's face contort in pleasure as he thrusts into my ass a few more times, before I feel the warmth of his seed shoot deep inside my ass, making me feel more satisfied than I thought possible.

As soon as Sir finishes emptying himself in my ass, he pulls out. He tucks his now softening cock back into his trousers and zips himself up.

He then walks towards the door at the end of the room and opens it.

As he opens the door, he looks back at me, lying in a heap on the table, trying to recover.

"Your clothes are out here," he tells me. "You can get dressed and show yourself out when you are ready."

"Oh, and you start at 9am on Monday," he remembers. "Don't you dare be late."

12