The New Kings Ch. 2

Story Info
Angela learns to beg.
2.3k words
4.16
63.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicklord
nicklord
18 Followers

Six months earlier.

Thomas Dawkins drove his sleek BMW through the streets of Charleston, on his way to the wealthy white neighborhood where he had just purchased a large and expensive home two weeks earlier. He smiled to himself. Thomas Dawkins was a rich black man. At Harvard he was a champion weightlifter and his coal black skin stretched over an impressive mass of sculpted muscle. At a height of six feet four inches, his handsome face and green eyes was almost overwhelming to people when they first met him. But there was something about Thomas Dawkins no one knew. He was one of the New Kings.

The New Kings was a secret organization of black men, wealthy black men, that wanted to promote the domination of white society by black men. It had started as a group of friends who noticed how some black men, like Thomas Dawkins, seemed to be able to gain the devotion of any white women he chose to take as his lover. It seemed only natural to take it one step further and make the white woman his slave. The New Kings used their money to establish a program of white woman enslavement that worked amazingly well. They employed a full time researcher who used the resources of the internet, tax information and local gossip, to identify women who were

vulnerable and ready for a rich black man to sweep them off their feet, and eventually make them his slave. At the age of twenty-eight Thomas Dawkins had been using his talents to subjugate women for years, and he had not yet tired of it. Now he drove home to his newest conquest, Angela Brown.

Angela Brown was the favorite type for the New Kings. She was a pretty white woman who married her high school sweetheart and lived a very conventional life until life's tragedies left her middle aged and penniless, feeling depressed and useless, ready to meet a rich, black man that could make her feel alive again. And Thomas Dawkins did. After her husband's bad investments and ultimate suicide, she was without money, without a job, and without friends or family. At the age of forty two she was still very pretty, and her body boasted the proud curves of round thirty eight inch breasts, and a firm ass that only recently began to gain a little too much weight.

So when Thomas Dawkins called her to offer her a job as his personal secretary she did not hesitate. When they met and she saw the beautiful home owned by the rich handsome black man

with the intoxicating green eyes, she was speechless. Growing up in Charleston, she had never been friends with black people, and never worked for one. And Thomas Dawkins was so charming, and made her laugh, as he took her to the nicest restaurants, only occasionally asking her to write a letter for him, or organize his papers. She had never felt this happy, so when he told her after a few days he was leaving for Jamaica, she did something she thought she would never do; she seduced a black man. They went to Jamaica together and she fell in love with this man who taught her things about sex she had never known, especially the pleasure of sucking his cock,

which she came to love, as she loved him.

Now she sat in his living room, watching TV and dreaming about how wonderful she felt that morning when Thomas fucked her. Since returning from Jamaica she had moved in to Thomas' house and left the shabby apartment she rented. The few dollars she had saved, she gave to Thomas. She was so flattered that this young man wanted her, and she wanted to be with him all the time. Like any rich, young man, he was very dominant and self-assured about everything he did, and she had realized how much she wanted that. A strong man in her life. So when he told her to clean the house, she cleaned the house. When he told her to make dinner, she made dinner. But today he told her to scrub the garage floor. She thought he must be kidding. She would not scrub the garage floor.

She heard Thomas drive his BMW into the garage, and soon he came through the door and into the living room where Angela sat.

"Hi baby" She said, suddenly surprised by his look of anger. She had never seen him angry before.

"We need to talk" He said very calmly as he sat on the sofa next to her. "I told you to scrub the garage floor and you did not do it"

Angela's mind raced. She did not want him to be angry, she did not know what to say. Did he really expect her to scrub the garage floor?

He could see the confusion in her face. "You don't need to say anything, just listen. You're a little too old to not know I'm the boss. And you're a little to old to not be punished when you don't obey. Otherwise, maybe you're a little too old for me." He looked into her eyes so intensely she squirmed, and looked at the floor.

"Now, this is what you are going to do. You are going to strip, go to my closet and bring me my black belt. Then you are going to bend over the arm of this sofa and I will belt whip you until you have learned your lesson." He said without emotion.

She began to cry, half in confusion, half in anger. How could he say such a thing to her?

"Or you can leave" he said "I don't have the patience for selfish little girls." Now Angela was hurt. How could he let her go so casually. She did not know what to do, and yet she could not sit there with his eyes burning into her. She ran to the front door, and out onto the sidewalk. She needed to think. What was he saying? She began to walk, her blouse and shorts already damp in the July heat of Charleston. She walked and thought for almost an hour before returning to the house. They needed to discuss this issue in their relationship.

The house was dark and Thomas was gone. The computer code for the door lock was changed.

Angela began to worry that he was still angry with her, but she decided to wait, there on the door

step. It grew dark. She realized she had no money and no place to go. She was forty two for God Sakes, she thought, why is she getting a man like Thomas angry. If she could just talk to him she was sure everything would be alright. It began getting late and she went for another walk, to kill time until he returned. When she came back to the house she was glad to see the lights were on.

She knocked on the door, and when Thomas opened the door she could see a young girl standing behind him, the smooth skin of her arm encircling his muscular chest.

Angela's world came crashing down. What had she done? She threw away the best thing she ever had. Of course he was with another woman. A man like that could have another woman whenever he wanted. She became hysterical.

"Please Thomas, please take me back. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." she pleaded. "I will do whatever you say. Always. I promise."

Thomas smiled coyly. This was the part he loved. The part when the woman realized she had no where else to turn. When she was desperate for the man, and the life, she had taken for granted.

"But you left. I thought you did not want to be with me anymore." He stated innocently.

"No, Thomas. I should not have left. I beg you. Please give me another chance." Tears flowed down her face.

Thomas frowned slightly. "Go around to the garage. Strip naked and begin the job you should have done today. I will be out there soon, and then we will see if you learned your lesson."

Angela was so relieved to have a chance to redeem herself that she did not think twice about his

degrading instructions. Nor did she think about the girl he was with now. All she thought about was pleasing Thomas Dawkins. Her wonderful black lover. The man that always made her feel so good. She went to the garage and immediately took off her clothes. Naked, her nipples became hard as she searched the garage for the scrub brush, and then began scrubbing the garage floor.

Her tits swayed under her as she scrubbed on her hands and knees, so happy to have a chance to please Thomas, and win him back. It was almost thirty minutes before Thomas came out to the garage.

"I'm scrubbing Thomas. Just like you wanted me to. I want to be good for you." She said desperately.

Thomas stood above her as she scrubbed. "Listen to me carefully. I will only say this once. I am a twenty eight year old man who can have any woman I want, and anything I want. You are a forty-two year old stupid bitch with nothing, and you don't even know how lucky you are to be with me. Its time to grow up Angela. I am the boss and master, and I know you like that. Now you must show me how much you like that." He threw a pair of red high heels on the floor.

"I am going to show my guest to the door. You are going to decide who you want to be. When I return you will have the high heels on begging to suck your Master's cock before your belt whipping, or you will be gone. If you do not beg well, and sincerely, you will be gone. If you do not please me, you will be gone. If you do not obey me completely, you will be gone." And with that, he returned to the house.

Of course he was right. She could see that now. She loved his dominant ways, and she wanted more. He was right to punish her. She was stupid not to please him. She was stupid not to see how lucky she was. She put the high heels on and concentrated on how she would please him

when he returned. How she would make him want her.

She could hear the sounds of the girl leaving. Then a few minutes passed and Thomas walked out to the garage in his bathrobe. Angela was on her knees.

"Please Thomas, I beg you let me suck your cock. I want to be your girl and scrub your floors. I will do anything you say. I want to be belt whipped for not doing my chores. Please." She wailed.

He walked up to her and released his robe so that his cock hung like a ripe banana in front of her mouth. "Okay bitch, all the way down your throat." He instructed as she instantly opened her mouth and he drove his cock down her throat as he held her head. She gagged and snot erupted out of her nose. He drove his cock to the back of her throat twice more before letting it pop out of her mouth. "You must learn how to take my cock all the way down your throat all the time."

He cooly advised her, as he rubbed his cock and her spit all over her face. He began to slap her face with the full weight of his cock, as he took a full hand hold on her red hair so that her face looked up at him when the black cock came down against her cheek and nose. Angela was happy to be used like this, to know he found a use for this stupid bitch. She also felt so hot and wet. She knew now that she wanted be his obedient bitch.

"Things are going to change. You need to learn that I am the boss." he said. "First, you will call me Sir, or Master, unless I tell you otherwise. Second, you will please me completely with your

obedience and servitude, or you will be punished. Third, you will show your gratitude always for

having such a good man, including the punishment he gives you. Do you understand?" He pulled her head away and looked down at her. This was her chance to show him she understood, to show him she wanted him, and how glad she was to be his girl again.

"Yes, yes, I understand sir. Thank you for letting me have this chance. Please belt whip this stupid bitch for not pleasing you today." Angela's warm blue eyes were glazed with lust and love as she looked up at him.

He smiled and placed his hands on his hips. "We will see bitch, but first lick my balls and cock until I cum in your mouth. And do it well."

"Yes sir" she mumbled as began to lick his ball sack and stroke his thick hard cock. She stroked his ass with the other hand as she noticed how close to orgasm she was. This man knew more about her than she did, he knew she wanted to be on her knees for him, loving him for allowing her to be his bitch, his slave.

She swallowed his cock hungrily. Taking it down her throat. Trying to please him in all ways. She stoked his balls now with one hand, one hand rubbing his ass as she tried to stroke the shaft with her mouth an throat. Thomas Dawkins looked down at his conquest that enthusiastically sucked and licked him. He was going to cum all over her face and teach her to thank him for his cum. Then he would begin making her his new little white cum slut slave. She was a natural, he thought.

nicklord
nicklord
18 Followers