The New Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to my room at the hotel later than I had promised, closer to ten. After refreshing myself and, as they say in the movies and romance novels, 'slipped into something more comfortable,' I knocked on the inside door to Judy's room. Judy was impatiently waiting for my return, and she quickly bolted into my room from hers, leaving her clothes lying on the floor, with the TV running. I noticed that she had been watching a porn movie from the hotel selection list. The moans, sighs, and background music that those films always play during the intercourse scenes only heightened the lust I felt for Judy. She must have felt the same way, only more so, from watching the scenes as well as hearing their sounds, for she eagerly stripped off her bra and panties, and begged me to do the same.

Judy and I were as hot and passionate as any honeymooners, which in some ways we were. At least getting it on with another woman was a first for me. For the initial lust-making session, Judy wanted to be the pro-active partner. I was willing to be the receptor, and I reclined on the bed, with my back propped up with several pillows. I opened my legs, inviting Judy to eat my pussy and lick my clit. Like lovers who learn quickly the what's and how's that most please each other, she and I soon had me moaning and ultimately screaming with ecstasy from her onslaught of tonguing, caresses, and fingering, until I had my first orgasm. After coming down from that sexual high, Judy and I reversed roles and positions. Judy was very passionate that night, even more so than the two previous nights. It delighted me that she found my lovemaking so stimulating and satisfying, and I concentrated on getting her over the top a second time, after she had noisily climaxed once from my kissing and sucking her clit and fingering her vagina. The louder she cried out in arousal, the more I became excited as well.

"Oh, God, Laurie," Judy exclaimed. "That feels so wonderful. Please make me come again."

I put all my energy into granting Judy her wish, so much so that I never even heard footsteps behind me, or felt the presence of a third person in the room. Judy was lying on her back, legs spread wide to allow me to kneel between her legs and eat her pussy. I was busily engaged in timing my licks, sucks, and nipple twists with Judy's moans, when I felt a pair of hands grab my hips, and a hard cock was slipped into my sloppy wet vagina. Reflexively, I pulled my head off from Laurie's pussy, and I tried to turn my head to see who was fucking me. I felt the man's hand slide off my hip and wrap around my middle, while the other grabbed my hair and pushed my face back between Laurie's legs. I was pinned helplessly with my head against Laurie's pussy, and my vagina was getting fucked by a large, hard cock. And whoever it belonged to knew how to use it for maximum effect.

I had noticed that Judy keeps her eyes closed while making love, concentrating on her inner feelings and possibly her favorite fantasies for that particular sexual activity. Because the man was thrusting his cock in and out of me, my head and tongue were being rhythmically pushed and retracted from contact with Judy's clit and labia. Also, my getting fucked made the bed rock even more than it had with just us two women, and that, too, was keeping Judy at a high. After the initial shock of feeling a cock inside me, I let my unknown cocksman take over, and I allowed my body to respond, savoring each deep thrust of his member, and his finger tickling my clit at the same time. Finally Judy opened her eyes and cried out in surprise.

"Mike! Oh, my God! How did you get here?"

Hearing Judy call out her husband's name gave me a shock as well. What was I supposed to do or say? There I was, sandwiched between husband and wife, my mouth and tongue giving it to Judy, and my ass and vagina servicing Mike. I tried to squirm out from under Mike and off of Judy.

Mike laughed, and said, "Stay right where you are, Laurie. I want to finish what we've started. After all, it's only fair that if you get to make my wife climax, then I should be permitted to fuck you until I come."

And that is what he did. Judy even helped him along by slipping out from under me and reversing direction on the bed, so that her head was directly between my knees, under my vagina. That placed her pussy under my head, and so I fantasized that I was some sort of sex toy with which Mike and Judy were playing. As Mike would thrust into me, I would press my tongue into Judy's pussy and lick her clit, and on the reverse pullout of Mike, I would try to mimic the same. Concurrently, Mike's cock was having the desired effect on my body, and I began to moan and cry out with passion. Mike was a very good cocksman back in grad school, and he hadn't lost any of his skills. He paced himself so that he did not come before I reached my orgasmic climax. When he felt me shuddering and contracting my vaginal muscles, he increased his stroking until I felt my insides being washed with his cum, just seconds before I hit my peak. I wanted to make Judy come as well, but the sensation of an orgasm did not let me. All that I could do was collapse with satisfied exhaustion on top of Judy's legs, my face in contact with her pussy. After some time, Mike withdrew his cock from me, and lay on his back on one side of the king-sized bed. That signaled Judy to crawl between his legs and gently lick his now flaccid cock, glistening with his and my fluids. He extended his arm on the pillow in the middle of the bed, inviting me to snuggle next to him with a warm and friendly grin. I nestled into his nice, masculine arm, at the same time unsure just what to say.

"Hi, Mike. Long time no see," was all that came out from my post-coital dazed mind. "I hope you don't mind that Judy and I slept together."

"How can I mind, Laurie?" he whispered in reply. "After all, I just fucked you."

Mike slid over to the middle of the bed, and Judy nestled next to him on the opposite side from me. In response to Judy's and my questions, he explained that he had completed his work early with his Santa Clara client, and had driven up to Napa to surprise Judy, as well as help her with the seminar.

"It was about 10:30 when I arrived," he said. "And the desk clerk gave me a key card to Judy's and my room. I let myself in and saw Judy's clothes strewn about, and the porno movie on the TV, and wondered what was going on. That was when I saw the door open into the next room, and I peeked in."

Judy said, "So you saw Laurie and me making love. Sweetheart, why didn't you say something then?"

"You two looked so beautiful together, and you both were obviously enjoying the moment. It's every man's fantasy to watch a woman have sex with another woman. I could sense that there was a real connection between you two at that moment, and I just wanted to enjoy it with you. So I watched until it got me so turned on that I had to do something to release my urges." Mike turned to me and kissed me on the forehead. "That's when I had the idea of fucking you, Laurie. I hope you didn't mind. And you, too, Judy. I hope that you didn't mind."

Judy rolled over Mike's legs and kissed his cock before leaning over to kiss my lips. After that, she knelt between Mike's legs, and grinned at him.

"Of course I don't mind, baby," she said. "But I am expecting some of the same action for my pussy. In a little while, I want to watch Laurie suck your cock to get it real hard and excited, and then she gets to watch you fuck me, like I watched you fuck her."

I was more than willing to oblige, and it really was a turn-on to get a guy up with a raging hard-on, and then to see it used in another woman, especially a woman whom you love as well. While they fucked together, I played with my new dildo, and there were three orgasms shortly on that bed.

The seminar had just the next day to go before it ended, and we continued with our little ménage a'trois on Friday and Saturday nights. Poor Mike was completely exhausted, as he learned what all males should understand: after each successive orgasm, a woman gets hungrier for another. So Laurie and I took good care of him when he was ready, and in the intervals between, we stimulated ourselves with sex toys, and sometimes entertained Mike with a performance with our double dildo.

It was a melancholy departure when I finally had to say goodbye to Mike and Laurie that Sunday morning. They had to get back to their business in Santa Clara, and I had to return to Philadelphia. We promised each other that we would get together again soon, and reprise the newly discovered sexual side of us three. I think that deep down the three of us knew we would probably go back to our own worlds of business, and that pledge would be like so many 'we should really do this again soon' promises. But I knew that somehow that week had transformed me, and I had embarked on a new phase of my life.

While waiting in the hotel lobby for the limo bus ride to take me from Napa to the San Francisco airport, I thought about the lovemaking and thinking how it would affect my future. That was when I noticed Leonard, the attractive man whom I met over Thursday dinner, looking at me. He is in his early fifties, I had learned, and had traveled to the seminar from Washington, D.C. He was sitting in a sofa across from me, also waiting for the limo. He noticed that I was lost in thought, but smiling over something wonderful.

"The magic of the wine country must have touched you, too, Ms. Simpson." he said. "You had the look on your face that reminded me of my wife. We honeymooned here twenty-four years ago, and she felt changed. We returned almost every other year for another taste of Napa, to re-capture that feeling. When I learned of this seminar, I signed up, so that I could return once again, but it just wasn't the same."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Wanda passed away almost three years ago. Cancer. I came back here to re-visit the place where so many good memories with her had been spent, in the hope that they would help me forget all those days in the hospital." He smiled, but it was a sad smile. "It's just not the same if you are here alone."

The look in his face told it all. He had wanted and needed something, but it hadn't happened for him. I, on the other hand, hadn't even realized what my inner self was seeking, yet, because of my two friends, I had been re-awakened. There was a new me, re-energized and seeking more experiences. Had Judy and I not had to struggle with those computer cables, and what resulted in those wonderful nights that followed, I would not have had the courage and self-confidence to do what I did then. Impulsively, I crossed over and sat down on the sofa next to Leonard, and placed my hand on his arm.

"No, it's not the same magic if you are alone," I said softly. "This magical place should be shared by two. I know that I can never be a second Wanda, Leonard, but would you let me be a new Laurie with you?"

Leonard and I spent two more days in Napa together, and then we went back to our regular lives. I understood that the time I spent in this romantic valley of California was meant to be just one moment in my life. I think that Leonard felt the same. We made love together to give each of us the needed closure on a part of our lives that didn't last as long as it should have. I'm not certain what Leonard remembers of those two days together. I think that I made him feel restored, and I know that he, Judy and Mike made me feel renewed. Life in Philadelphia will now be more complicated, but a whole lot more interesting.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
memories of the past

I understand what Laurie felt with Leonard when i lost my dad all the memories that i had of him just got lost but i keep them inside me .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Woman in the Deckchair A couple meet a strange older woman on a nudist beach.in Group Sex
Lucy, Lucy and Mark A married couples threesome.in Lesbian Sex
A Taste of Sodom A woman's hard-core sexual encounters at an exclusive Spa.in Mature
Cosmetology Product Pt. 01 New salon product needs cock model.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Holiday Time - Very Short Story Two elderly women go on holiday.in Mature
More Stories