The New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, he heard the door to the basement open, and saw some light appear down the stairs. He knelt facing the stairs, and bent over with his face on the floor and his ass in the air to greet the Goddess. She flipped on the lights from the top of the stairs and slowly walked down them. She silently walked over to him, and gently kicked his head with her right shoe.

Today was going to be a typical day for him.

He said "Good morning Goddess. Your slave hopes you slept well. He is ready to submit to you and serve you. May he kiss your feet to greet you?"

"Yes, slave, you may greet me."

As he leaned forward and kissed each slipper three times and licked the top of the toe, he said, "Thank you for allowing your slave to serve you, your worship. How may your slave please you?"

"You are going to make breakfast for me, and get started on your chores. Did you drink your water last night?"

"No, Goddess."

"All right, kneel up. I have some champagne for you. Drink it down and then drink your water." She handed him a bottle full of her still warm pee. He unscrewed the top, and held it with 2 hands, and drank it slowly. She had eaten asparagus last night, so it had a strong odor and taste that he relished. When he finished, he put the bottle down and picked up the water bottle and drank it as well. He then put his face back on the floor in his default position.

She picked up the wooden paddle and walked behind him. She told him she was going to warm him up, for which he thanked her. She ordered him to count, and he did so as she put 30 strokes on each ass cheek, in five sets of 6 each. His ass was bright red, hot to the touch, and the welts from yesterday were even brighter red, with bruises along their edges. She put down the paddle and picked up a thin dildo with a handle and slid it into his sluthole. She pumped it in and out of him as he counted to 30. "Ah, yes, I do like starting you off in the morning with a submissive ass."

"Yes, Goddess, thank you Goddess," he replied. She reached down and unlocked the chain around his neck. They climbed the steps. He looked at her beautiful rounded posterior and lusted after the chance to worship it later.

When they go to the top, she said, "Oh, and I need my newspaper. Fetch." He hated this. It meant he had to go naked out the back door, down the porch and crawl up the driveway on the side where Connie's house was. He would then crouch at the front corner of the house hiding his nakedness until he could get to the newspaper at the sidewalk with out being seen. He was always worried he would be caught by a passing cop car or a little girl who would run screaming to her parents. When he thought the coast was clear, he would run out and pick up the newspaper, hold it in his mouth like a dog and sprint back around the house to the back porch and bring it in.

Connie knew about this little game, so if she was up, she would sometimes keep an eye out for him, and if she caught him, she would make him kneel in the driveway between the houses and would beat his ass with a stiff broom and scold him as a bad dog. She would make him put his face in the gravel and reach his hands between his legs and push his balls back between his legs so they would be hit while she swatted his ass with the broom and yelled at him. She would order him to drop the paper and bark like a dog as a way of counting while she beat him and laughed. When she was done, he would be sent the rest of the way back to Goddess Veronica's house with the paper in his mouth.

When this happened, Veronica would know about it because of the gravel marks on his face and his red ass and the time he was delayed. She would then also punish him as a 'Bad Dog' with a paddle and cane and for being seen – even though Connie had set him up. But today went OK – he was able to get the paper without incident and bring it to his owner, crawling across the kitchen floor, dropping it at her feet, and then unfolding it and placing it on the table.

She said "Good dog. Before you start cooking, I'll plug your mouth."

Veronica kept a mouth dildo plug with a locking strap to use when he was working with food in the kitchen. She did not want him to be able to sneak a bite of food while in the kitchen. The plug sealed his mouth so nothing could be put into it. It had a small ball and a 3 inch dildo that fit inside his mouth behind his teeth, and a 2 ½ inch by 4 inch rubber rectangle that covered his lips on the outside. A belt pulled it tight behind his head and it could be locked with a little padlock. The other women who were keyholders also had the same mouth plug and used it the same way.

Except for the food allowed by Goddess Veronica, j had not eaten anything else in six months. Strict calorie control was the key to his weight loss. She also liked to tease him by having him kneel alongside the table while she ate. He would be blindfolded and have his mouth plug in. She would wave or hold food under his nose so he could smell it while not being given any, while she talked about how delicious it was. It was just another exquisite controlling cruelty that pleased her immensely.

"OK, I want 2 eggs over medium. Don't break the yolks or I will break your balls. I want crispy bacon, whole wheat buttered toast, coffee, orange juice and a fruit cup. You should pour out your cereal into the dog bowl with some milk, and make your toast. Break it into small pieces, and put your food on a newspaper on the kitchen floor with the cereal dog bowl by the garbage container. There is a bottle of my champagne in the fridge and pour it into a bowl on the floor as well." She pushed the plug into his mouth, tightened the strap behind his head and locked it. "Get to work," she ordered. "I'm going into the living room to read the paper. Bring me my coffee when its ready, and let me know when breakfast is ready." She got up, picked up the newspaper and went into the living room, took a seat, and turned on the morning talk shows.

j came in 10 minutes later with coffee and cream on a tray and knelt before her with it. She took it and put it on the end table and told him to get back to work. In another 10 minutes, he crawled in and knelt before her head down. Since he could not speak with the gag in his mouth, she knew that meant breakfast was ready. She got up and walked to the kitchen and sat down. He followed with her coffee cup which he refilled and put on the table. "Heel," she ordered, and he knelt along side her. She unlocked the gag and pulled it out of his mouth and threw it on the floor near his bowls. "Get over there and eat your breakfast," she commanded.

"Yes, Goddess, thank you Goddess." He crawled over and knelt over the bowls, putting his face in and eating the cereal, and toast from off the floor doggie style, without using his hands. He also slurped the water and Goddess's champagne from the bowls.

"Breakfast was good. Well done, slave," she said when she was done. "Get started on your chores," she commanded. The face plug was reinserted in his mouth and locked in place.

For the rest of the morning and through lunch, he did his usual duties. He cleaned all the dishes, served lunch, made the bed, cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, dusted the furniture and vacuumed the rugs. He also cleaned the 2 dungeon rooms. He wore his collar and CB3000 and nothing else, and except for when he was fed lunch, kept his mouth plug locked in place.

In the early afternoon, the mouth plug was removed, and she had him chauffer her in his car to the supermarket for grocery shopping. He was in shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops, heavy make up and chandelier earrings. He was led to the carts in the parking lot on a chain dog leash, which was secured to the cart. His wrists were also clipped to the cart, and he walked silently behind the Goddess as she shopped and put her purchases in the cart. They attracted some stares and smirks, but no one said anything to them. Most people were just oblivious to them.

After they returned to her home, he served her a snack, while they awaited the arrival of the other women. When they were all there around five o'clock, he was stripped of everything and was taken to one of the dungeon rooms. He was about to be infused.

There was a medical stand pole along side the table with three bags of sterile saline hanging from it. He was ordered to climb up on the table on his back, pull up his knees and spread his feet and legs. A pillow was put under his head for comfort. Alex had seen and done infusions before, but this was new for Connie and Gretchen.

"Ladies, as we discussed, I'm going to do an infusion for your amusement tonight. I'm going to pierce into his scrotum with the needle on the line from the saline bag and open it up and let the saline flow by gravity down into his ball sac. The skin is very stretchy, and I want to get him really big – more than a soft ball size, closer to a soccer ball. To help it swell as much as possible, we're all going to rub his balls and stretch the skin before I start. When the first bag has all flowed in, I'll switch to the second and third bags. It'll take about 45 minutes to fill him."

"Does it hurt him?" Connie asked.

"No, not at all. He'll feel some pressure, but there is no pain. He'll be walking funny for a couple of days, almost like he has a big boob implant hanging between his legs. His body will absorb the Saline over a couple of days, and some may leak out where the needle went in, but I'll but a bandaid on it minimize the leaking. The most important thing is that I have to use sterile saline and a sterile needle, so there is no infection. Oh, and some of the saline will leak into his cock, so it will get thick and stiff. It can be pretty funny, but he can't wear his CB3000 for a while." Connie and Gretchen said they were impressed and could not wait to see it.

Veronica then grasped j's scrotum and pinched its skin between her thumb and forefinger on each hand, and slowly stretched the skin out. She pulled it every way she could, down, up and to the side. She then invited each of the women in turn to repeat it. They enjoyed stretching his ball skin, as he lay there silently, offering no resistance. It made them feel in powerful control.

Veronica also had another hidden motivation. She had discussed with the other women that she wanted to give j a fake pussy. After he had been infused a couple of times, and his ball sac was well stretched, she intended to give him a pussy in a few weeks by pulling his cock down in front between his legs and using a couple of stitches to sew the head down between his balls and near his perineum. She would then stretch the ball skin around the front of the shaft and sew the two sides together, so the stitches ran down the front of his shaft with the ball skin on the outside and the cock hidden inside with its little pee hole at the bottom. When she had seen it done, it looked quite a bit like a hairless pussy.

When she gave him his 'pussy', she intended to keep him that way for several days. During that time, she would have him heavily made up and wearing jewelry and wigs, walking in high heels. She would invite several of her best sub clients over to see him and be served by him, and he would have to blow them and let them fuck his sluthole. He would also be taken to Alex's dungeon, and the same would be done there. He would also be taken out in public in very colorful dresses and walked through the biggest area mall on a leash on stiletto high heels. She also was making arrangements to take him on a leash to a gay bar wearing the same kind of clothes. When they got there, he would be stripped until he was wearing only a wig, a collar, jewelry, high heels, stockings with a garter belt, and a bustier. He would then blow or be fucked by any of the 'boys' who wanted him.

This was all was part of her plan to completely submerge him into being nothing but her possession and a willing feminized slave at all times and in all ways. She had discussed this with the other women. They had all agreed that what they were seeking was to turn j into a very submissive feminine 'wife' that would be totally dependent on them, would be owned by all of them with Veronica as the Goddess most high, and that j would eagerly provide any form of social or sexual service they wanted.

So, Veronica prepared to start the flow. When she slipped the needle into his scrotum and turned on the saline, the other 3 women were going to be gathered around his head and shoulders along side the table. They would be giving him pleasure and positive feedback. They would be talking to him softly, telling him how pleased they were with his efforts. They would play with his nipples, and kiss and lightly chew on his ears and rub and cress his bald head. The idea was to give him positive feedback and keep him calm and controlled while his scrotum grew to huge proportions.

Veronica pulled out his sac at the top near his cock, and gently forced the needle into the sac. She taped the feeder tube into place, and turned on the flow. While the other women distracted him around his head and ears, she softly rubbed his balls and pulled the skin out so it would fill more readily. He began to fill up pretty quickly.

Meanwhile, Alex had picked up a slim hard salami about 1 ½ inches wide and about 10 inches long. It was the kind sliced up to eat with crackers and cheese. Veronica and Alex had been using it to tease j and train him to be a better cock sucker. While he wasn't allowed to consume any of the salami, he was made to lick it and suck it with lots of drool, and to kiss it while the women gave him feed back on his cocksucking techniques. He loved the flavor and was always eager to show his cocksucking skills on the salami when they used it.

So while Connie and Gretchen continued to play with j's nipples and whisper in and kiss and lick his ears, Alex was slowly working the salami into and out of his mouth while he sucked it and licked it. And Veronica watched over the saline drip. The first bag had emptied and j's scrotum was somewhat distended. She hooked up the second bag, and turned it on, continuing to massage his sac while it filled. J was in heaven – his balls were being rubbed, he was being given nipple pleasure and Alex was sensuously playing with his mouth with the salami. He was very happy, but was unaware he was being trained to be a slutty feminine submissive who would leap to fulfill any wish of his owners.

He floated along on a blissful cloud in subspace. Veronica switched to the third bag, and he felt the skin stretching and being tight, but it did not hurt – it was just a strange sensation. His ball sac was hard to the touch because of all the saline in it, and the skin was very shiny because of the stretching. Veronica picked up some skin cream and rubbed it on his sac to help the skin stretch even further. He was ecstatic – his balls were being massaged, while the other women were working on his head and mouth.

Finally, the flow into his scrotum stopped – it was as full as it could get. Veronica picked up a ruler and measured it – it was 4 ½ inches in diameter – bigger than a softball - the biggest she had ever done. The ladies stepped back and popped some champagne open and toasted 'Big Balls on the Little Lady' and they all laughed. Veronica took a tape measure and measured around his balls – a little over 14 inches. The sac was heavy and the skin was tightly stretched, She later figured there was close to a quart of saline and regular body fluids in his sac.

He was told to get off the table. He did so carefully and stood in front of them with his legs apart. They told him to walk around and laughed as he waddled trying to not squash his balls. His cock was very hard and throbbing above the big scrotum. He had not been allowed to cum in a week and a half, so Veronica had him get up on the table on his knees with his legs apart. A small plate was placed below him. The women took turns standing behind him and milking his cock downward like a cow's udders. After a few hand offs, he announce he was going to cum, and Connie was given the honor of finishing him. He groaned and grunted as she milked his jizz onto the plate. It was then placed in front of his face, and he bent forward. Veronica ordered him to rub his nose in it, and then lick it all up and swallow it. He did so while she stood behind him and finger fucked his asshole and rubbed his balls.

She then invited each of the women to come behind him and play with and feel his balls. They all laughed at how heavy and tight they were. Veronica than invited them all to pick up a cane or strap. His feet were hanging off the edge of the table, and Veronica told each of the women to give him 25 strokes on each ass cheek and on the sole of each foot. They all laid into it with vigor – no more pleasure massage for j now.

They made him stand up, pull his balls up in front of him, and close his thighs together. The scrotum protruded out grotesquely in front of him, with his cock, still red from cumming, sitting on top of it. He was told to put his hands behind his back, and they each took a strap and formed a semi-circle in front of him. Veronica told them to take turns from right to left, and each should give him 5 hard strokes on his cock head, and then let the next woman have her turn. He was to count and thank them after each set of 5. Each woman would give him 25 strokes, so he would take 100 blows on his cock head, right on the tattooed woman symbol. Veronica said she wanted the head to be completely black and blue when they were done.

They began, and j squealed and cried out as he counted off each blow. He knew better than to pull back, so he put enormous effort into pushing his cock forward to take the next blow after each strike. The women turned it into a kind of contest, comparing how loud they could make his cries and grunts. The women thought Alex had one, so she got a prize – 50 hard cane strokes across his.

Then they decided it was time to eat. j was re-collared and was ordered to put his mouth gag in and make them dinner. There 4 small filet steaks in the kitchen with a salad made up. He microwaved some rice with it while he grilled the steaks. He then served them, pouring wine for each of them while they sat around the dining room table attended by their naked gagged slave. After about an hour, Veronica's guest's all played a bit more with his swollen scrotum as they prepared to leave. When they were gone, he was alone with Veronica.

She let him make his own dinner and the mouth plug was removed so he could eat it from the bowls on the floor. Veronica returned from her bathroom with a fresh bottle of her 'champagne', and he drank it down. He was then taken out to the patio pad drain, and was allowed to piss down the drain. They went back inside, and he was ordered down to the basement.

When they got there, Veronica said "I can't put your CB3000 with your balls like that, so I'm going to cuff your hands to your collar so you can't play with your meat. Don't you dare cum – I'll be checking in the morning."

"Yes, Goddess, thank you Goddess."

After attaching his wrists to his collar, she put him on the dog beds and told him to lie down with his head on the pillow. She put the chain around the pole around his neck and padlocked it again. She draped the blanket over him. "You were a good slave today, asslicker. It was fun beginning to get your balls stretched. I'm going to have even more fun tomorrow. Now lie there and get to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you and good night, Goddesss."

She walked to the table and reset the alarm and blocked its face. She turned on the IPod, and walked up the steps. At the top she turned off the lights and closed the door behind her without a word, leaving him in the pitch black dark. He slowly drifted off to sleep, and tonight he dreamed of pleasing his owners. The pleasure the women had given him while he was being infused bound him even more closely to them, and his dreams were filled with impressions of being allowed to worship their pussies as a lover. He was such a foolish boy.