The New Lodger Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with Marc.
2.3k words
4.13
23.2k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some weeks Marc and me constantly headed up the town on the pull for guys mostly but to my surprise Marc had been interested in my Trans partner and how we met and of course my other Trans friends that were always out and about in the pubs and clubs of our home town.

It wasn't until late one night after a drinking session with friends and no sign of a shag as for some reason the bars were quiet and there really was no one that caught our interest, even the regular Trans girls didn't seem to be around.

As the alcohol slowly went to work I said to Marc this place closes soon so guess we should head back to the house as town is so dead tonight, agreeing Marc called a taxi cab to come and collect us and two of our friends from the pub we frequent.

Soon enough there was a middle aged fat balding taxi driver standing looking uncomfortable in the surroundings of the gay clientele in the bar, as he wandered round shouting taxi for Marc we stood finished our drinks as quick as we could and made our way out to the waiting car.

Our best two friends decided that they were going to head home too after all and with that Marc and me climbed into the back of the taxi and told the driver where we were going, it was obvious he didn't like gays or queers as he probably was calling us in the back of his head and it was soon obvious as Marc and I were both tipsy and exceptionally horny.

As the cab bounced along the roads back to the house I suddenly felt Marc's hand working its way up my inner thigh to my groin and gently rubbing at my now excited cock straining against my zipper, as Marc reached to un zip me the driver growled not in here thanks and with that we settled back into our seats realising we really were not welcome with this driver.

Pulling up in front of the house I offered to pay the fare and as Marc disappeared into the house I already had hopes he would be naked, hard and waiting for a fuck on my white leather sofas in the lounge, several loads of cum had found there way onto the sofas since Marc had moved in and it surprised me how much cock he liked and how often he would have a friend over or a casual fuck together in the evening time.

It also surprised me how versatile he was despite looking the more passive submissive kind of guy he was well hung and knew how to use it to as I had found out just days after he moved into my place, tonight though I thought I am going to bend him over and screw my creamy load into his arse for him, I was gagging for a fuck and Marc knew it as I had been checking everyone out in the bar but not really finding what I craved.

As I paid the driver I said to him drunkenly if you don't like us gay boys maybe you should not take fares from the gay pubs darling and with that I stepped from the cab remembering to flick the driver the finger as he sped off.

Stepping in to the house I headed for the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses and made my way to the lounge hoping to be greeted by a horny house mate with a nice tight arse for me to fuck but as I stepped in Marc was no where to be seen, calling upstairs I got a muffled answer of I will be down in a minute hun.

Thinking no worries I sat and put on my favourite gay dvd with a couple of fire fighters fucking a rough looking bird before taking more interest in each other and having full on bareback deep fucking together, it always got me going but by the second scene Marc still had not come down and I was so fucking horny I needed to fuck or get fucked or both.

Calling upstairs again but this time walking half way up I shouted to Marc come on hun I need your arse to fuck and again came the call back I will be out in 5 minutes hun, thinking well ok then I went back down and stripped naked and sat slowly wanking watching the dvd.

As time passed the door on the lounge swung open and to my surprise there stood a tranny, and in fact quite an attractive one at that.

Some what confused I said Marc, really? You are a tranny?

Walking over and sitting at my side he said yes I am, I do love man on man sex but I occasionally like to dress and I know you like Tgirls so I thought why the hell not. What Marc didn't know is I also secretly dressed myself and I soon sat telling him about how I used to escort as a Tgirl, what I didn't expect was when Marc asked if I still dressed.

Telling him I did he quickly asked would you return the favour and dress for me sometime then, answering yeah I don't see why not I was suddenly aware of Marc or Marie as he asked to be called stroking my now rock hard cock, I was so unbelievably turned on that I leant in kissing his made up lips and tasting his breath.

Breaking away I said now stand and let me see you properly, standing up fully dressed in front of me Marc or Marie had on 5 inch heels, stockings and a clingy mini dress with long blond hair cascading down the sides of his face and down to his shoulders with full makeup and nails he looked very convincing, I was gagging for it now and wasting no time I ordered him to get to his knees and suck me.

Wasting no time Marie was on her knees sucking my cock the way Marc and I had sucked each off on the night he had moved in but this was new and different and it felt so good watching this gorgeous Tgirl lapping at my cock licking my pre cum from my swollen bell end.

Soon I knew I was going to cum so pushing Marie as Marc had chosen to be called off of my cock he laid back on the soft white rug I had in the lounge and pulled out his own 8 plus inches from their lace panties, getting onto the floor I wasted no time in going down to suck his marvellous looking cock but as I went to go down on him he said no hun kiss me please, make me your slut.

Laying over her I gently kissed her made up lips tasting her breath as our tongues met, before I knew it Marie's stocking clad legs were wrapped round my waist and I could feel her spiked heels digging into my butt and thigh, knowing what Marie wanted I lined up and was met by a wet juicy anus that had obviously been prepared for fucking.

As I pushed my thick bell end into her butt I kissed her neck hard making her squirm with excitement and with that I slid all of my 8 plus thick veiny cock into her butt and began to slowly drive my cock back and forth in her wet wanton slutty boy cunt, she felt so good but then Marc always had a fabulously good arse to fuck and he could handle my cock right up to my balls which made me even happier.

Soon though the passion was exchanged for hard raw gay sex as I told her to turn over and get onto her hands and knees for me, with the gay porno on the television it wasn't long before my full balls were smashing against her sopping wet arse pussy and I knew I wouldn't be long before I was going to unload my thick cum into her arse.

As the guys we were watching began to spunk all over each other I could hold out no longer and with a few long final deep drives into her arse my body spasmed once then twice and I unloaded everything I had into her juicy anus.

Sliding my dripping member from her butt wasn't going to be the end for Marie though as I sat on the edge of the sofa I pulled her over and made her clean every last drop of lube and cum from my cock with her tongue, pushing her back down on it each time went to break away making me so turned on again that I spat a final load all over her made up lips that she allowed to dribble down her chin.

I could not believe how hot Marc was as a Tgirl, I mean there isn't that many fully gay guys that dress let alone fit guys like Marc that look hot as a guy and absolutely convincing as a girl as well, this was turning out to be the best decision I had made in a long time.

As we sat and relaxed Marc pulled off the wig and went to get washed and remove all the makeup but as he came back in the room he walked in naked and sat on the sofa by my side and pronounced I have not cum yet.

I wasn't about to let him down not after the fucking he had just let me have and as I leant over I began to suck at his cock nice and slow flicking my tongue over his piss slit just how I had before, thinking I know how to make him cum he said now you fucking bend over its your turn to be my bitch.

I was still recovering from my orgasm but have never been one to turn down a fit guy who wants to pound my butt for me, Marc said again I have a nice load for you and with that I felt the cold wet sensation of the lube dribbling into my arse then Marc's tongue probing and rimming me hard and he pushed a finger then another into my butt opening me up for his cock.

As he got into position I jumped from the sofa and ran to the kitchen to get my poppers but as I got back into the lounge Marc looked pissed at me, I knew now I was going to get it hard but I loved the feel of Marc in my arse his 8 inches filling my anus always felt amazing.

Asking him where do you want me he instructed me to get on my hands and knees on the sofa in front of him and as I bent over I felt Marc push his bell end inside my anus, with a couple of long draws from my popper I pushed back slightly offering Marc my arse and as I did he grabbed my hips and drove all 8 inches deep into me sending a smashing pain up through my body but driving me wild as I bucked back into his balls.

Sure enough Marc wanted to give me exactly what I had given him and as he drove his cock in and out of my stretched arse hole his balls slapped my butt with each drive making me moan for more cock, I adored a cock in my arse from time to time and as he fucked me deeper and harder I found myself telling him how much I loved the sex and how much I loved him.

With that Marc slowed his pace and said sorry you what, I again said I think I love you and your dick now fuck me. Driving his cock back into my arse and beginning to really screw me again he said quietly I love you too hun then as I felt his cock pulse hard he fired one load then another deep into my arse and as he pulled out he sprayed my butt with another hard cum shot.

Not wasting anything that was left I swung round and began to suck him hard and deep making him moan gently as I sucked at his swollen bell end and sure enough as he laid back enjoying being sucked he let another load go that hit the back of my throat making me gag a little but as I had done to him he held my head in place so I had to fight for my breath as I swallowed his semen.

Once we were both spent I poured another two glasses of wine and we sat and chatted and came to the conclusion we both had shared our secrets and enjoyed the sex we both give to each other but we would be best mates and nothing more bar the casual sex and hard fucks we had enjoyed over the past few weeks of living together.

Not letting me forget I had to dress for him one night I agreed and said maybe we can dress together sometime too to which he agreed and said it maybe fun.

Soon after the alcohol had taken full effect and I found myself waking alone on the sofa with the television turned off and a blanket thrown over me, not wanting to move and still feeling my arse twitching from Marc's cock I decided I would crawl up to my bed and soon after I feel straight back in to a deep sleep until the alarm woke me for another day.