The New Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkjames46
mkjames46
21 Followers

"You're so firm, yet not to firm as to give you a weird shape," Anna commented casually, as if she were noting qualities of a piece of dough. In reality, Anna was having a difficulty time not diving in all out. She continued her examination of Tiffany's ass, running a few fingers down her crack and fingering Tiffany's hole.

"You're quite thorough," Tiffany commented with a little added to her voice, though it was hard to tell if it was pleasure or concern, as Anna began moving her fingers over top Tiffany's vagina.

"I could say the same about you," Anna commented, surprised at how completely Tiffany's clitoris and vaginal lips were replicated. She hesitated for just a second, but decided Tiffany was only a robot, and plunged two fingers deep into Tiffany's vagina. A gasp came out of Tiffany, who was now breathing pretty heavy, but she did not object. Seeing no harm done, and having ready access to it, Anna decided to test Tiffany's design further, and licked her index finger before wetting Tiffany's ass hole and then plunging her finger deep inside this second hole. This time Tiffany let out a moan of mixed pleasure of pain, the most distinct sound Anna had ever heard her make. Anna was amazed at this response, and going even further, she began pushing in and out of both holes, pushing Tiffany's body forward on her finger up her ass and back on her fingers up her vagina, back and forth, quicker and quicker. Tiffany's deep and quick breaths now mixed with moans n rhythm, until she let out a long and very loud moan of pure pleasure, her body on almost a vibration. Holy shit! Anna thought. They even make her able to fake orgasms! Before she could think of much else, it became apparent that Tiffany was having trouble holding herself up, and as her weight settled onto Anna, her fingers were driven even further up into Tiffany, making her moan even louder, full of pleasure.

Anna spread her fingers that weren't inside Tiffany out, a few on one hand touching the bottom of her cheeks and going up her crack, the other hand mostly finding its way over Tiffany's hair free pelvis area. Anna lowered her down first onto her lap and, with a wet suction noise, she pulled her fingers out of Tiffany and let her slide the rest of the way onto the floor. Tiffany's eyes were closed, apparently overloaded by the intensity of the experience. Anna repositioned herself onto her ass, the little bit of her shirt that came down her legs when she was standing now slid down around her waist, so her own vagina and everything else below her waist was exposed. Putting her knees up and spreading her legs apart, Anna's left foot rested next to Tiffany's breast and her right toes grazed her ass. Anna noticed for the first time that the fingers that had been up Tiffany's vagina were moist, and smelled like her fingers did after she masturbated. Every detail, even vaginal juice, covered by those designers! Hesitating at first, then deciding that, once again, Tiffany was just a robot, Anna licked her fingers, and found they had a pleasingly sweet taste to them. I wonder if that's on purpose, Anna thought.

A wave of drowsiness passed over Anna, and she realized that she had been woken up not too long ago. Tiffany still lay naked and self absorbed at her feet, though seemingly quite content, so Anna got up and turned off the light, then got back in bed. She fell asleep quickly, and woke up to find that Tiffany was gone.

That afternoon Anna was reading a magazine on the couch when the door bell rang.

"Should I answer that?" Tiffany said, still walking around completely naked, though Anna was so drawn into her magazine that she didn't realize.

"Sure," Anna said passively, without looking up. Tiffany answered the door to an immediate scream.

"Tiffany, why are you naked?!!"

"Anna told me to, Mrs. Valdez," Tiffany said calmly and smartly. Anna's heart sank

"Go to your room and put something on this instant!" Anna's mom yelled, an order Tiffany followed immediately, leaving the room.

"Anna, why in the hell do you have Tiffany going around naked like that?" Anna felt suddenly defensive, as usual when she was with her mom.

"Who cares?"

"Who cares? Tiffany cares!" Anna laughed.

"Give me a break mom. I mean, yeah, yeah, I know I wouldn't want to go answering doors naked, but it's just Tiffany."

"You think Tiffany doesn't have feelings? You think her privacy isn't important to her?"

"Come on mom, calm down! I mean, it's not like you freak out if the dog doesn't have any clothes on. Why should it be any different for Tiffany? Sure, she's pretty life like, and some people might get a kick out of her, but those are just horny people anyways."

"Pretty life like- Anna, what do you think Tiffany is?" Anna gave her a puzzled look.

"She's a robot of course, from one of those maid services." Mrs. Valdez's mouth dropped open, and just then Tiffany walked back in.

"Tiffany," Maria Valdez said, turning to look at her. "Are you a robot?"

"Certainly not ma'am!" Tiffany said, her sweet soft voice now mingled with a touch of indignation. Anna's mouth dropped. "No ma'am, I am a woman, through and through. Isn't that right, Anna?"

mkjames46
mkjames46
21 Followers
12