The New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You greedily swallow my gasp, and reach up to run your hand through my hair, so proud, so grateful that you are allowed to be here for me the first time I'm with Sir.

"That's a good pup," Sir says. "Now hold on to her tight."

Your other arm wraps around me as you slide beneath me. You kiss my lips and my shoulders. You put your face into my neck, grounding yourself through me, and I press my face into your hair.

Just that movement, that filling, and you being there with me overwhelms me. I cum hard on his cock, moaning into your mouth, shuddering and shaking under your hands and his.

He slowly starts pulling back out, and pressing back in, building a rhythm as my cunt stretches to take him, and our juices, mine and yours, lubricate his fucking.

You hold tightly, clinging to me, offering and taking comfort. Your lips find my ear, and you whisper, "I adore you."

As his massive cock pushes into me over and over, you can feel my body tense and relax in rhythm.

Your selfish desires have drained out of you. You're left with the need to watch him take me places with his huge cock that you cannot take me. You are content to be there for me, comforting me, and seeing me get the most out of the experience. You feel oddly protective of me.

Your breath is hot in my ear, sending shivers through my body. You tell me over and over how amazing I am, how you adore me, and how happy you are that I'm receiving such pleasure.

My hands have left the couch, and I'm clinging to you as I orgasm continuously. You are my rock right now.

You can feel a storm brewing inside me, where my body is almost frozen, and the tension in me gets tighter and tighter with every thrust.

A keening wail starts low in my throat, and builds. Higher and stronger...

And his pounding gets harder and faster.

You brace for what you know is coming.

At the top of my scream, I flex, claws digging deep into you, pulling you into me, claiming you, while simultaneously holding on to you for dear life.

He bends over, bites the back of my neck and looks at you over my shoulder, letting out a base growl, and pushing deep as he explodes inside me.

Your cock is throbbing. Your body is aching in sympathy and craving. Your need to nurture is overpowering, and you want nothing more than to hold me as I collapse into you, to break my fall. Your hand runs through my hair, as you look Sir in the eye and smile.

His big arms reach around me and lift my limp and dazed form off of you. "Go to your place for a moment, pup."

You climb down to your doggie bed and wait patiently.

He holds me close, cuddling me from behind, as he turns around and sits on the couch with me in his lap, his retreating cock still inside me.

I'm soft and delirious right now, barely aware of what's going on around me. All I know is that I'm safe and cuddled.

After a few minutes, Sir says to you, quietly, "Pup, we're dripping. Come over here and get this mess cleaned up."

Part IV

You slowly crawl over to us. Sir spreads his legs, which in turn spreads mine, on top of him.

You take in the sight of his still large softening cock firmly planted in my pussy, with his seed and my wetness combined dribbling down over his balls.

You start on his large sack, where it has dripped the farthest, and begin lapping eagerly. This is the first time you've ever tasted another man's cum mixed with mine. The taste is intoxicating to you, drives you wild. Your tongue cleans up every bit of his ball sack, even the areas where the cum had not reached.

Once you're satisfied with your job there, you move upward to his semi-hard shaft slowly retreating out of me. It's still much larger than your own is when fully erect. You start licking and intentionally pull it out of me, taking the soft head into your mouth.

You clean it lovingly, with much desire. You look up to see both of us watching you, and freeze for a moment, realizing how you've lost yourself in your duty. You shake your head slightly and look deep into my eyes as you lower yourself to my wet, swollen, abused cunt.

You lick earnestly around my lips to the crease of my thighs, gathering up all the escaped moisture before diving into my dripping pink flesh.

You lick excitedly and suck, trying to pull every drop of his cum out of me.

Your careful attention feels so delicious, I can't help but moan and slide down towards you the tiniest bit.

That moan spurs you to greater efforts. You want to please me so desperately after this beast of a man has had his way with me. Once you feel like you've properly cleaned me, you move upwards, towards my clit, licking, in long, lazy strokes.

I gasp and wiggle a bit, pulling further out of my post-coital reverie, to focus on the pleasure you're giving me.

My clit is so swollen that it makes a perfect target for your eager tongue. You press firmly against it, pleasing it as you've learned to do.

It doesn't take long before you've got me breathing hard, and gripping Sir, holding myself on him, while your mouth works it's wonders.

As you care for me, I feel one of your hands reach up to clamp on my thigh, and feel the other working his cock gently between my legs.

His arms wrap around me, one around my middle, the other reaches around my chest, holding me tight, and grabbing and toying with one lace-covered breast as he watches you please me on his lap.

One of my hands goes to your hair, rubbing your scalp, and pulling your face harder into me.

You can feel the pressure building, and you feel pride that you are able to give me such pleasure, even after that beast has so thoroughly worn me out.

"Yesss, fuck. Ohhhh, Pet, you know just what to do to please me!"

You don't relent or slow down. With Sir holding me in place, and your hand on my thigh, it's easier for you to stay with me than usual. Your fingers dig deep into my flesh as waves start ripping through me. You keep going, knowing the big one is still to come.

My praise becomes incoherent as your tongue takes me higher. I'm trying to buck, but I'm held solidly in place. I moan and twist to sink my teeth into Sir's neck. He smiles, showing all his teeth, watching you work his cock and my cunt at the same time, closing his thick thighs on you, tightening like a vise and holding you in your place.

Orgasm after orgasm ripple through me, as you wind me tighter and tighter for the big one you know is coming.

As my moans turn into snarls and growls, you know it's near. My hands have become claws on your head and his thigh.

You're trapped between our legs, and you love it. You would never want to leave there, anyway, given a chance. You keep your tongue firmly on me, your desire rising with my pleasure.

You love when I put myself at the mercy of your talented tongue. You keep going.

I'm growling and snarling and writhing and panting, when you feel me start to buck wildly and release all over you in wave after wave.

I don't know how long it lasts. Maybe hours, maybe only a few seconds, but I'm seeing stars, and my hand is weakly patting your head.

You know that signal. We jokingly call it "tapping out." It means that I feel like I've hit my limit and I'm floating wonderfully. It's usually your cue to climb up next to me for some cuddle-bonding.

You slow your tongue down and let me rest a bit, but you don't actually stop this time.

I whine a little when I don't get what I want, to tired to protest more.

Sir is watching me and shoots you a quizzical look. You hope he understands your look, that you'd like him to trust you. He seems to, so you carry on with your plan.

As you continue to lick me gently, your slide Sir's cock over my lips, adding a new sensation, the head circling my cunt in a slow rhythm. You begin adding more pressure to your tongue on my clit.

I am so tired, but this insistent pleasure begins to return me to myself. I'm amazed that I'm not being allowed to rest, and I begin to struggle weakly.

Sirs arms are still holding me gently but firmly and he's watching you, intently.

You're ignoring my feeble protests. At this point, you and Sir are in collusion to take me someplace I was not expecting to go. Your tongue is flicking at me, licking, taking me where you want me to go, as you are lost in your task of bringing me pleasure.

You are exactly where you want to be, doing what you want to do.

I'm building again fast, and my surprise is turning to amazement. My Pet, my adored one has abandoned me and is torturing me beyond my limits.

As you use his cock as a tool on me, it twitches, stirring to semi-life in your hand. You moan onto me, surprised by how excited you are to have both of us at once, and your actions become more fervent.

You can feel me climbing that ladder to the sky, and even though I'm squirming, Sir is strong and holds me in place.

My amazement turns to fury and I struggle more intently, coming fully awake.

Of course, as I come fully to myself, the sensations in my cunt make themselves known, and a wave of pleasure crashes down on me, battering my senses.

I feel like a butterfly struggling in a gale wind, trying to get free with no chance of success.

You look up to take in my wild gaze, pouring all of your emotions and your soul's desire to please me into your eyes.

I'm snarling and crying and feebly struggling while you push me further and further, closer and closer to the edge.

You know it will just take one final effort to push me over the brink.

"Ohhhhhhh, my mother fucking gawwwwd!" I howl to the world as my juices squirt out to soak your face and his cock thoroughly.

You suck and swallow as quickly as possible, trying to keep up with the sweet nectar pouring out all over your face.

I'm shuddering and shaking.

Small animal whimpers and racking breaths are all you hear from me now. I'm limp and unresponsive, my eyes half open and glassy.

You slow down and stop, after cleaning all my juices from my pussy and his cock. You lift up a bit, and push your face to lay softly on my belly, with Sir's cock nestled below your chest on me

You listen to my breathing slow.

I don't move at all.

Sir is watching you, quietly. Measuring.

As I calm, you back away carefully.

Sir stirs a bit, making as if to move.

Lifting me carefully, he turns around, as if to lay me down on the couch.

He whispers, "Pup, take off her bra, please."

With a start you realize it's been on this whole time, and you move over quickly to unhook it so it will come off easily.

"Now, go get me a blanket or throw."

You mutely point to one right next to his hand that had half fallen off the couch.

"Good. Hold her for a minute."

He sets me down in a sitting position in the middle of the couch, and you hold me there as he gets the throw and sits down. He reaches over and gently lays my head in his naked and still very impressive lap, and gently puts the throw over me.

You help him tuck it around me, then sit back on your heels and look at him.

He looks back at you. He then glances at your dog bed, then the couch and appears to think for a moment.

His arm reaches out and taps my thigh lightly. "Up, puppy. Lay with us, but don't disturb her."

You happily get up onto the conch and arrange your naked body over and around me carefully. I smile and one hand reaches down to just touch your cheek, while the other wraps around my thigh pillow.

"Good boy," is the last thing you hear as you close your eyes in doggie bliss.