The New Me

Story Info
Gail beats the company lay offs.
1.1k words
4.39
35.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

Gail hated to go to work anymore, every day was very stressful. Ever since the company had gone public on the stock exchange. You never knew if it would be your last day, with all the cut backs that happened every week. It had been a bad year for her. One of the reasons was her husband of 15 years had left for a younger female. It seems the wave of the future because the company she worked for was weeding out all the older employees for younger people that would work for less money. At the beginning of the year she worked with four very close friends that were her age and they had been laid off two weeks ago.

“Oh fuck it!”

Gail tossed the long skirt back into the closet and grabbed a skirt that would be about mid thighs.

“If those young girls were able to keep their jobs showing more skin. Well I will show more also.”

Since her husband had left, she started going to the gym on a regular basis. When she first started working out, it seems like she was a ghost since none of the men working out even noticed her. However she had noticed more glances her way latly, now that she was thirty pounds lighter. Her attire at the gym had also changed. No more baggy sweat outfits for her. She was very comfortable in the tight tops and form fitting shorts. A firm younger looking body now stared back at her in the mirror. Her dress size had gone from a thirteen to a size four. Some of her friends had even thought she had a breast augmentation.

She looked into the mirror. “Yes now this skirt does look better but I think thigh high stockings might even help.” She giggled.

As Gail walked to her desk, she noticed Steve giving her body a good look from top to bottom. Steve was one of the new younger executives that was in charge of their department. As she sat at her desk, she noticed his eyes on the black stockings. She smiled to herself and crossed her legs, allowing just a glimpse of the dark band on the tops of her thigh highs. She removed her jacket and hung it on the back of the chair, glancing down to check the third button that she forgot to button on purpose. Just a hint of the black bra could be seen, that is if you made it past the cleavage.

Just a couple of minutes before noon, Steve walked up.

“Gail may. I see you in my office, please?”

“Sir, it is my lunch hour.”

“I think this is more important than lunch, Gail.”

Before I could say anything he just turned and walked into his office.

“What an asshole.” She murmured.

As she walked into the office, Steve was leaning against the front of his desk.

“Please have a seat.” He motioned toward the chair sitting in front of him.

When she looked up to his eyes, they didn’t meet. His eyes were burning a hole into the exposed cleavage and slowly moving down to the stockings.

“Sir, you wanted to talk to me?” Interrupting his invading stare.

“Yes. Gail, It was my intention to let you go today.”

“But!” She started.

“Please let me finish Gail. Well I noticed a new you today, I can’t put my finger on it but there is something different.” His eyes moved to my thighs. So I adjusted in the seat to show more exposed skin. “You are projecting yourself as quite as asset, so I’m in heavy thought about what to do.”

“Sir, I think you noticed my new outfit. Just between you and me, I picked it out with you in mind.” I leaned foreword slightly to accent my cleavage. “I thought you might need to see my full qualifications before you had to do more cutbacks.” I placed my hand on his bulging pants. “I know you have a hard job here, you are the new guy and they want you to do all the firing.”

My Hand rubbed his bulge even harder, I could feel his cock growing from the touch.

“Oh yes a very hard job. I bet you have so much pent of stress that you could just bust with the slightest amount pleasure.” I licked my lips as my eyes met his. “Couldn’t you Steve?”

I undid the bun and released my long flowing red hair and at the same time quickly unzipped his pants which fell down around his ankles. I pulled his boxers down and a fair sized cock sprung into view. I lean forwards and sucked the entire cock deep into my mouth. I know that was one thing my ex missed. I was able to deep throat his 8" shaft whenever he wanted. I bobbed my head a few times on his cock, which to my disappointment didn’t grow more. The I released it with a loud smacking sound.

“You know Steve I have been thinking also!”

“About wh..”

“Please let me finish Steve.” Cutting him off just like he did to me. “I think that you need to let the new girl go. That way you can give me a good raise.” I dove back into his crotch and swallowed his cock in one motion. I sucked it hard and fast for a few minutes. “That is unless she can suck cock as good as I can?”

“Wha, Wha, what ever you want Gail, just please don’t stop!”

I ran my finger tips over his balls as I sucked him faster. I hummed as I sucked to increase his pleasure. I made extra slurping sounds so he would think that his cock was filling my mouth. I cupped his balls tighter in my hand. Thinking it is nice to have the boss by the balls. I increased the pressure on his balls and was awarded with a mouth full of hot cum. Not wanting to stain my new outfit I swallowed every drop. I continued sucking him until his soft cock fell from my mouth. Then leaned back in my chair.

“Holy shit Gail, that was the best blow job I ever had. Now how about you stripping and lets get down to some fucking!”

“Now Steve, you can’t have it all. When I see the new girl with a pink slip and the raise on my paycheck. I will be back in this office with any opening available.”

I smiled as I got up and walked to the door.

“Oh, by the way I think I will take the rest of the day off.” “Do you mind Steve?”

I left work with a new attitude that day, now I was heading to the gym. I wanted to see if I could get any other raises today.

The don
The don
44 Followers