The New Medical Officer

Story Info
A young soldier tries to pull a fast one on the Female M.O.
1.9k words
3.98
43.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

'Hey, Taffy, have you heard about the new M.O?'

'Yes, it's a Captain Edwards isn't it? I read it in battalion orders.'

'Yes, but did you see the first name?'

'Nope, as far as you and me are concerned, Smudge, officers don't have first names except "Sir." But I seem to remember the initial is "J." Probably John or James I suppose. Anyway, what of it?'

'What if I told you it's not John or James but Janice. Captain Janice Edwards.'

'Friggin 'ell. You don't mean to tell me the new M.O. is a woman. Bugger me, it'll be a bit of a laugh at the next drop 'em an' cough! Ha, ha.'

'Yep and not only that but she's brought her own medical orderly. Only a Corporal Pauline flippin' Hardwick. So the whole freakin medical centre is run by women. Chuff me.'

'Well Smudge, me old mate. I'm about to put it to the test. I've got a lousy night exercise coming up and I'm going to go sick. I shouldn't have any trouble convincing a bird I'm at death's door and too bad to take part in a night manoeuvre on a cold November night.'

So it was that Private Dai (Taffy) Jones reported on sick parade at the battalion medical centre.

'Now, Private, why are you reporting sick?' enquired Corporal Pauline Hardwick.

'Well love, I....'

'Stand to attention Private,' snapped Corporal Hardwick. 'Heels together, head up, chest out, back straight. It is not "Love," you address me as "Corporal." Understood?'

Private Taffy Jones looked down at this young slip of a girl. She was probably about 20 years old and at least five years his junior. She wore neatly pressed combat trousers, highly polished boots and a khaki shirt with her corporal's chevrons on the right sleeve. She was about five feet tall and here she was ordering 6 feet tall Taffy Jones about as if he were a sprog. Despite his hurt feelings he snapped to attention.

'That's better. Ok stand at ease. Now tell me; why have you reported sick?'

Private Jones stood at ease and explained to the pretty medical orderly that he was having dizzy spells and a pain in his lower back. Both totally untrue, but Dai Jones thought the symptoms might be hard to disprove and serious enough to get him out of the night exercise.

Corporal Hardwick looked at the patient, thinking that he looked quite well to her, never the less he had reported sick and it was her duty to take initial routine tests and pass him on to Captain Edwards, the Medical Officer. She took his temperature and blood pressure and made a note on the referral sheet.

'Right, Private Jones, go behind that screen, strip down to your underpants and then I will weigh you and measure your height.'

Private Jones was surprised at the thoroughness of the examination, but he was fairly confident that he would be able to pull the wool over the eyes of this new medic team. He undressed as ordered and when stripped to his underpants he looked down with satisfaction at the bulge in the front of his pants. He had a big cock and he knew it. He adjusted the position of his cock in his underpants ensuring the most impressive outline was on display.

You never know, he thought, there's a good chance that this cute medical orderly might be so taken with the size of his dick that she would make sure he got his sick note and he might even get inside her knickers later on.

Private Jones swaggered out from behind the screen and stood in front of Corporal Hardwick. If she was impressed with the bulge in Dai Jones' Calvin Klein pants, she did not show it as she weighed him and took a note of his height. Reaching up to top of the rule to note down his height she accidentally brushed her breast against Private Jones' bare arm. Private Jones considered it a good sign. Continuing with her duties Corporal Hardwick noted down the figures on her sheet then said she would escort him to the M.O. She led him down a short corridor and tapped on a door which bore a sign saying 'Captain J. Edwards Battalion Medical Officer.'

'Come,' called a female voice from behind the door. Corporal Hardwick opened the door and ordered Private Jones to enter. For the first time Taffy Jones saw Captain Edwards. She was a pretty, dark haired woman in her late twenties. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun. She wore a crisp white coat over her khaki uniform. She turned her brown eyes in the direction of Private Jones, whilst holding her hand out for Corporal Hardwick's referral sheet. Captain Edwards read the notes carefully and then looked back at Private Jones.

'So how long have you had this problem, Private?' enquired the MO.

'Oh it comes and goes ma'am,' replied Private Jones vaguely.

'Mmm, I think I had better give you a thorough examination.'

'Major Spocket, the old MO, before you came ma'am, he just used to put me on light duties for a few days. That usually sorted it out.'

Captain Edwards and Corporal Hardwick exchanged glances.

'Oh no,' said the new MO. We can't just leave it at that. It could be something serious. I would never forgive myself.'

Captain Edwards took her stethoscope and sounded Private Jones' chest and back. She asked him to say 'Aaagh,' as she peered down his throat. She looked into his ears and carried out a whole range of tests on his upper body.

'Any problems with the water works?'

'No ma'm.'

Captain Edwards pulled on a pair of latex gloves then pulled the elastic of Private Jones' Calvin Kleins' forward and reached down inside his pants. Looking him straight in the eyes she said 'I'm sorry Private, you will have to slip these off. I can't examine you with these on, they are too tight.'

Slightly embarrassed, Private Jones slipped his underpants down and stepped out of them. Corporal Hardwick caught her breath as she saw his large, penis dangling over his big balls. Captain Edwards, the consummate professional, portrayed no reaction as she cupped her hand under his testicles. 'Turn your head to the right and cough,' she ordered. She shifted her hand a little. 'Now to the left and cough.' Private Jones duly coughed and then reached down to put his pants back on.

'No, leave them private. I haven't finished yet. Now I want you to stand feet together and hold your arms straight out in front. Look straight ahead. Tell me if you feel dizzy.' Private Jones did as he requested, feeling a little self-conscious at being nude in front of these two confident women who did not appear even slightly abashed at his nudity.

Evidently satisfied with this part of the examination, Captain Edwards then asked him to stand on one leg and hold the position. Again Private Jones managed this without wavering too much.

'Very good Private, now close your eyes tightly and see if you can hold the position.' Once his eyes were closed Captain Edwards and Corporal Hardwick exchanged glances. 'Malingerer?' queried Corporal Hardwick, mouthing the word silently. Captain Hardwick nodded and smiled knowingly.

'Hold the position Private,' ordered Corporal Hardwick. Captain Edwards pointed at Private Jones prodigious penis and gave Corporal Hardwick a 'thumbs-up' sign. Corporal Hardwick responded by making a movement with her closed fist as if she were masturbating a large cock. Both women grinned at each other.

'Now Private, open your eyes and look straight ahead. Get onto your toes and crouch right down into a squat position. Now spring up as quickly as you can.' Private Jones sprang up and his penis flicked up and slapped down onto his heavy ball sac.

'Very good Private,' said Captain Edwards, hardly able to stop herself smiling. 'Now repeat that three times. Corporal Hardwick, standing to one side where Private Jones could not see her, watched enthralled as Dai Jones' cock slapped up and down, hitting his belly and then slapping down onto his big balls.

'Well Private Jones, this is a most difficult case to diagnose. So far I have been unable to identify any problems. There is just one more test I need to carry out. I would like you to stand legs apart then bend over to touch your toes. This may feel a little strange at first, but I am going to carry out an internal examination.'

Private Jones took up the position as ordered.

'Corporal Hardwick, you know what to do.'

'Yes ma'am,' replied the corporal and shone a bright light onto Private Jones' out-thrust bottom as Captain Edwards pulled apart his buttocks exposing his pink anus. Captain Edwards coated her fingers in lubricant and began to insert two fingers into his anus, working them in past the tight sphincter, making Private Jones draw in his breath.

'It may feel a little odd, but it won't hurt, so just relax and it will be much easier.' The two women looked at each other and smiled, as Captain Edwards' fingers located Dai Jones prostate gland and began to massage it. Corporal Hardwick noticed that Dai Jones heavy cock began to stir and was soon semi erect.

Taffy Jones found it strange having his virgin bum invaded in this way, but quite erotic. He thought how good it would be to give this young officer a good shagging. Of course that would not be on. He knew an officer would not lower herself to fuck a mere private soldier. No matter how large a cock he might have. On the other hand, the corporal could be a different matter. He could well chat her up and get his leg over. He felt his cock begin to respond as he savoured the thought of slipping the young corporal a nice length of hard prick. Within a few minutes a drop of seminal fluid was dribbling out of his penis. Soon Captain Edwards nodded to Corporal Hardwick, who immediately took hold of Private Jones' penis just behind the swollen head and eased his foreskin back. She squeezed the cock gently between finger and thumb as Captain Edwards massaged the prostate gland. She knew the right moment had arrived as Private Jones began to breathe more heavily, his penis hardening in Corporal Hardwick's fingers. With one final movement of her finger-tips Captain Edwards withdrew her fingers from Dai's virgin arse and at the same moment Corporal Hardwick removed her fingers from his cock.

Private Jones groaned as his semi-erect penis jerked and a stream of sperm dribbled out of his penis, making a pool on the tiled floor. He stood up embarrassed as his penis dribbled the contents of his testicles onto the floor. He had been made to cum, but without the pleasure of a proper orgasm. Captain Edwards and Corporal Hardwick and milked the young soldier of his sperm, while ruining his orgasm and denying him the pleasure of a proper cum.

'I think you will live a bit longer yet.' Said Captain Edwards. 'You can dress now.' She turned away in a detached way and disposed of the latex gloves in a waste bin.

Private Jones pulled on his underpants and moved to the door.

'Wait one moment soldier,' said Corporal Hardwick. Handing him a wad of tissues she said 'You can clean your mess up,' indicating the pool of sperm on the floor.

'Do I get a sick note?' asked Dai as he mopped up his sperm

'No, but you can take two of these daily until you feel better,' said Captain Edwards as she handed Private Jones a pack of vitamin capsules,

A dejected Private Dai (Taffy) Jones left the medical centre gloomily contemplating the upcoming night exercise. 'Fuck, fuck fuck!' he muttered.

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers