The New Nanny

Story Info
The new nanny has to be tried out.
927 words
3.56
99.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could just not stop staring at her.

She was the new nanny. Tina... just thinking about her got his cock reacting. She came from the agency just a week ago and the kids loved her. In the morning she made breakfast and got the kids ready for school, brought them there and did about anything in the house until they returned in the afternoon. And she had such a lovely body. Her long blonde hair was hanging loosely over her shoulders and those breasts...mmmhhh he could not stop thinking about touching them and caressing them.

And tonight should be the night. His wife was out of town and the kids were already in bed. She was in the kitchen preparing something for the next morning as he sneaked in slowly. she had not yet noticed that he was there.

He sneaked up behind her and then very slowly put his arms around her. One hand reaching up for her breasts while the other held her belly and pressed her very tight to his body, making her feel his hard cock pressed against her ass.

She gasped and tried to pull herself out of his hands. But he held her tightly pressed against him. Slowly she relaxed in his arms as he whispered in her ear "you know i want you. From the moment you came into this house i knew i had to have you. To make you mine. You are so hot, and you can feel how you much you make my cock react to you" while his fingers caressed her breast.

Slowly he felt her nipples harden as he kept massaging her breast. His other hand slid downward, pulling up her skirt and reaching under it. His fingers started to press between her thighs and reached her pussylips.

Mmmhhh she wore no panties under that skirt. She had known they would be alone tonight. His fingers pressed between her pussylips and he could hear her take in her breath sharply as his fingers reached her clit and started to circle it roughly. He forced her pussylips apart with his hand and massaged her clit with his fingers. From behind he pressed his hard cock against her ass and felt it harden even more as his fingers pinched that young swelling clit between them.

He moaned in her ear and roughly turned her around his lips meeting hers as he kissed her hard and pushed his tongue between her lips searching for hers. With his body he moved her backwards toward the kitchen table. His strong hands lifted her and sat her on the table with her skirt pulled up to her hips. He lifted her legs and pulled them apart standing between them.

He unzipped his trousers and pulled his hard cock out holding it in his hand. With the tip he started sliding along her pussylips making her moan silently as she felt his hard cock touch her for the first time. She leaned back on the table her nipples standing hard on her breasts.

He felt her pussyjuice covering his cocktip and he pressed it between her pussylips. Reaching her entrance with his cock he looked up to her eyes and saw them look back into his. "you make me want you so badly" he whispered as he pressed his cock into her tight pussy. She breathed sharply as he stretched her pussy on his way deeper into her.

With a single hard move he completely slid into her, stretching her and feeling her tight pussy closing around his cock and pulling him into her. He held himself deep in her to let her adjust and then started to fuck her slowly. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his cock fuck her tight pussy.

He started moving faster, his cock thrusting deeper with every move into her tight wet pussy. Oh yes that was just perfect. He felt his cock thrust deeper and harder into her tight pussy. He would not last long. He felt his balls tighten already. Her pussy drove him mad. He fucked her fast and hard. Deep into her tight wet paradise. Her wet pussy smacking with every move of his hard cock deeper into her.

He reached up to her breasts and cupped them with his hands massaging them hard as he fucked her. He felt his cock already twitching in pleasure deep in her knowing he would fill her in a moment. Then his cock started to explode deep in her. His hot seed shooting deep into her. Filling her pussy with his cream as his cock twitched deep in her. His cream dripped out of her as he collapsed on her with his cock deep in her tight pussy. He felt his cream drip over his balls.

He then pulled his cock out stepped away from the table. He looked in her eyes and smiled. "i am very glad you work for me baby," he said and turned away as she got up from the table. And turning around he left her standing in the kitchen to get a shower. He knew that would not stay the only time he fucked that tight young pussy. And as he turned around towards her as he left the kitchen he saw her standing in front of the table looking after him. And he knew that she would just wait for the next time she would feel his hard cock in her pussy. Smiling widely he turned and stepped on the stairs to the bathroom.